Adult Situations Ch. 87-88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi announced, "Oh, that video is so sexy. I love watching you in action. I want to do a video with you. I want to be on record as loving you in every way possible."

I gave my stock answer regarding the video, "Talk to Crystal." I also suggested she think about the ramifications to her job or possibly Andy's when she gets 'discovered'.

Chapter 88 -- Extending on Several Fronts

Miss Margit Bergman opted to flash me routinely and constantly every class. I had no way to flash her back without getting in deep trouble. I knew I could call her in for counseling about her behavior, but I thought about why ruin a good thing; I did nothing in that regard. I could, however, call on her with impromptu questions about the course material. She had a good answer all of the time.

Margit did start to loosen up, too. The first four of five classes, I didn't think that she'd ever smile. After that, however, I started to get a smile and even a wide grin from her once in a while, especially at my jokes or one of my cartoons. She even stopped at the podium one day as class ended and told me that she liked my use of Gary Larson and Scott Adam's Dilbert cartoons in my class presentations.

On that day, as she had hung back to mention the cartoons to me, we were alone but the door to busy hallway was open. She held her notebook and textbook to her body and used them to push her breasts up so that her generous young tit flesh hung over the edge of the books through the thin material of her blouse. Her breasts were nearly popping out of the blouse she wore at that point, plus her nipples were partially erect. I did look; she wanted me to, so I did. We smiled at each other; I thanked her for her nice comment; and she went on to whatever she did after class. I watched her swing that cute Scandinavian ass back at me as she walked away. I finally got a coy look over her shoulder as she checked to be sure I was watching.

I separately cornered Madison and Lisa and asked them whether they'd put Margit up to teasing me in some way. The both said they didn't know her except to see her in class. Neither knew that she was flashing me or teasing me until I brought up the subject. I still thought there was something more going on. Why did Margit pick me, of all of her teachers? But then, maybe I wasn't the only one getting flashed.

After about eight weeks of my two or three times a week flying lessons, I had amassed a sufficient number of hours and an adequate skill base that Lexi decided I was ready to fly solo. This is a big event for beginning pilots. It is the first time the instructor gets out of the plane and the student flies by themselves.

The solo happened on March 10th. I showed up for my lesson, and Lexi and I took off in the Cessna 172. We stayed in the traffic pattern, and she had me do a cross-wind landing with the help of the tower and a stiff onshore breeze. I nailed every aspect of the landing, plus my radio communications with the tower and approach-departure control were flawless and crisp. I had bought myself an aviation band radio and listened to it a lot, so I'd gotten use to the banter between pilots and controllers. Most of it was routine, and what wasn't got communicated clearly.

After my cross-wind landing, I expected we'd do a few more. Instead, Lexi had me taxi back by the Cessna Center, and she got out of the plane with the engine running. She said, "I want to see you do five more takeoffs and landings like the last one and then come on in and tie up the plane. I'll be inside ... praying."

I did exactly as she requested. I figured she was listening on the radio in the pilot's lounge. When I got back, Lexi walked out to the plane while I tied down the wings and tail. I got a sizzling kiss from her. She said, "Well done. On to bigger and better things now."

There was more to it than the kiss. We drove home in tandem. Andy met us at the house. It was the cocktail hour, so I could actually have a glass of wine. I religiously obeyed the eight hours from bottle-to-throttle adage for pilots.

Waiting for me was a mass of my friends and neighbors, as well as large, sheet cake with my favorite icing on it. The cake had 'Congratulations' written on it in blue icing. One corner of the cake was badly mangled with a small plastic airplane nosed into the cake with its tail in the air; it had supposedly crashed there tearing up that part of the cake and plane.

Everyone toasted my new accomplishment and I took a bow. Most of the women there came and kissed me until my lips were almost sore. After dinner, Lexi and I had our ceremonial fuck out on the patio. The night was perfect and romantic.

I had yet a further surprise when we reached that point of the night where we usually did a partner change for a second round of lovemaking. June (a.k.a. Juno) had asked to be with me.

June and I made out at the bar where we connected and left our previous partners. I noted that Lexi went off with Paul, and I saw Andy with my wife Carol.

June and I picked a chaise by the pool under some of the little white holiday lights that we used to light up the place rather than brighter and possibly more garish lights.

June and I were making out. She said, "I need to talk to you."

"Right now, or should I eat you out."

"Both," she grinned. "Multi-process."

I slid down her body and slid my tongue right over her clit and through her slit. I started paying rapt attention to that geography. She was jerking and writing. "God, you do that so well."

June continued, "The night we met, do you remember me telling you that I was looking for a sperm donor?"

"Uh huh, I do." I suddenly wondered where this conversation as going.

She said, "You told me I needed permission to do that from your wives and sister-in-law. I have talked openly with each of them, and I have all their permissions. Now, I just need you to agree and impregnate me."

"There are about a thousand implications to doing that," I observed between licks through her playground.

June said, "Under this chaise is a notarized agreement signed by me and one dollar in consideration. The contract says that you will impregnate me for that dollar, and that I will hold you to no further obligations regarding child and not ever pursue you for financial support. I also will not broadcast your fatherhood unless we do so jointly."

"So, this is a business deal?"

"I will take whatever you want to give, and I don't mean financially. Emotionally, I am in love with you. I know that's too early for you to think in those terms. I just want you know that I am not after you in a pecuniary way.

"As far as the child, you can be as involved as you want to be or not at all. I will love that baby and as he or she grows like you won't believe. I will assure it grows up healthy, well adjusted, and well educated. I want that baby, and I want you to be the father. You're so ... perfect.

"I'm at the end of my eligibility to do this as a woman. I'm getting old -- almost too old to have a healthy baby and too old to raise and be able to keep up with an active child. That said, my doctor told me to go for it.

"So, I beg you to consider my request."

I made a slow lick from her ass up over her clit. June groaned and fell back onto the chaise. She blurted out, "Oh, fuck, that felt good."

I pulled out the envelope she spoke of and scanned the four pages inside in the dim light. They were terse, but removed me from any responsibility to her or any child that I sired with her. Everything was notarized and signed by her and it all looked very official and legal.

I took out the dollar that was clipped to the agreement that she'd signed and handed it to her. "Keep your money."

June suddenly looked sad. I held up a finger. I walked to the bar where there was fragrant candle burning in a glass vase to protect it from the wind. I carried the candle back to June, and set it on the ground beside the chaise.

I put a corner of the contract page in the flame, and it caught fire immediately. I held it up as it burned until I had to drop it on the ground as the flame got too close to my fingers. The last shred of paper burned away and then the ash blew a few feet into the pool where it further disintegrated and disappeared.

Juno had watch me in silence. I felt she might think of what I'd done as the ultimate rejection.

I turned to the beautiful woman and said, "Let's make a baby."

"OH, GOD, YES. I LOVE YOU." June sobbed and hurled herself into my arms. We were joined together as I penetrated her only a minute later. I kissed away her tears -- tears of sadness that had turned to tears of joy. I not only accepted her; I accepted her with no limitations or strictures on how things might turn out. I was going to be vested in this child, just as I was with Matthew, Clover, and any other child that I would father.

We were fast, and I filled June with a full dose of my baby batter. That was one of the many slang terms for cum. In this case, I hoped it was accurate. I rather liked the idea of making the pretty professor of psychology pregnant. I wondered how she'd explain things on campus when her bulge arrived, but I was willing to take the heat.

I told June, "Assuming that we're successful tonight or in the future, somebody is going to ask you who the father is. They know that you're single, so let's give them something to chew on. You have my permission from now on to tell anybody that we have a deep loving relationship and that in this case that relationship is producing a much desired and planned for child.

June started crying again. "This isn't at all what I thought it'd be like. I didn't think you'd really want me or want another child."

"What did my wives tell you?"

She sobbed, "They told me you'd do just what you did. That you'd embrace the whole idea and embrace me. Crystal even told me to toss the legal agreement and that you wouldn't care for it. I couldn't believe that any man would take me on without letting him completely off the hook."

I hugged June and we were quiet as I tried to pour love into her soul. I think that I was successful. She even came to bed with me and my wives. I made love to her again in the middle of the night. I also propped up her butt with a pillow so that my little sperm slid downhill looking for an egg. She had told me that she was especially fertile that week.

I favored June for the next six weeks. We even had a few desktop fucks in my office or hers at the university. I think I love flaunting authority.

In the same period, Crystal and Elynn also declared their 'tick tock' calling. They both went off birth control and insisted that the other men either have a vasectomy or use condoms.

Thus, by the middle of May as the semester started to wind down, I had three pregnant women in my fan club -- two wives and June. The best guess of the doctors was that everyone was due on January 15th.

I had another major event in May, as it turned out. I took my flight test for the private pilot's rating. I passed and became an official private pilot. I was qualified, according to my wallet-card certificate for ASEL -- airplane, single-engine, land. Also, I could only fly especially with passengers in good weather -- what were called visual flight rules or VFR.

I did not stop the lessons. Lexi would have murdered me. I instantly started working on my commercial and instrument ratings. The first one would make me far more knowledgeable and skilled about the various aspects of flying, plus I would be able to better know the limits of more planes.

The instrument rating was just what it sounded like. I'd be able to fly on instruments, pretty much from takeoff to landing. Just about all my flight lessons were under a 'hood' -- a device attached to a kind of hat that allowed me to see the instruments without getting the outside visual cues about the horizon and attitude of the plane.

About the same time, I also bought a flight simulator for a single-engine plane. I really couldn't log any of the instrument time that I 'flew' in the simulator, but it sure gave me a workout. I had the simulator set up in one of the spare guest bedrooms. I could fly instrument landing approaches of various kinds at different airports, and also practice emergency procedures. Lexi showed me how to let my simulator plane get out of control, then how I'd have to struggle to get it back under control and on course.

As the end of the winter-spring semester neared, I had to give final exams to all my students. The easiest class to that for was my Web Design class. The students had built complex 'store front' websites. All of them were 'live', and few of them were really the online storefront for the student's sideline business.

I had so many students in the two Introduction to Information Technology class that I put together a multiple-choice exam. I put in a few humorous but wrong answers, and had a question about Dilbert. I guess my philosophy was always leave them laughing. The results were easy to grade since all I had to do was send the student answer sheets through an optical scanner after the machine had read the master answer sheet.

The Business Systems course had involved a lot of case studies, so the final exam didn't lend itself to either format of the other two courses that I'd been teaching.

Instead, I passed out a new case involving a disguised client of Cyber Solutions that I'd written a week before the exam. The students were to read the short case, and then come to the class for the final exam where I would give them questions to analyze the company and its business systems using some of the frameworks we'd talked about in class. The exam was an open book test. The students didn't have any special notes other than what they made for themselves, the answers would be unique and interesting to read.

As usual, Margit showed up for the final exam wearing a very short skirt and no panties. This time she was also wearing very sexy spike heels and a vest that revealed most of her upper cleavage to the casual observer -- me. She was nicely on display for me as I sat at the front of the room while the students wrote out their responses to my questions about the case.

At the end of two hours, I collected the exam essays about the case. I'd told the class that if they wanted their exams back after I'd graded them, they could see me in my office in a week during my normal business hours. Final grades would be posted by that time.

I spent the next four days reading and grading the essays. I had my own master list of responses that I was looking for. Fundamentally, there were six overarching questions about my mythical company, and each response to a question had six or seven key points I was looking for that showed they understood the class material and how to apply it in a real-life situation.

I put Margit's exam aside to consider last or towards the end of my grading cycle. Despite her flaunting of her pussy, I'd come to think of her as the best student in the class. I did have the feeling that she often held back so as not to embarrass the other students.

Not surprisingly, she had the best paper and had only missed four points spread across the six questions. That rated a solid 'A' for the exam and the course. There were ten A's all-together. I was glad to see that Lisa and Madison were two of them. I even thought I'd graded their papers a little more severely than the others.

I filed the grades with the registrar as each teaching faculty member had to do. I also wrote up letters of thanks and praise for Harley and Derek that would go into their student files reflecting the help they provided me as TA's. They each earned their credits towards their degrees, too.

A few days later, I was in my office laying out an entire degree program in computer science when there was knock on my door jamb. I looked up and Margit was there.

She smiled, "You said we could collect our exam and get our final grade from you if we came by this week."

"I did. Come in." I rifled through some of the papers on my desk and found her exam. I held the back from her for a minute.

"You had the exam that I graded the hardest in the entire class. I also was the toughest on you in rating your class participation, especially on the business case."

Margit looked worried.

"The college does not recognize pluses or minuses in grades. We assign a letter grade after our evaluations and grading of exams. However, I have to say that you far exceeded all the other students in those areas. I would have given you an 'A+' if the school allowed pluses."

I gave her the copy of her exam. In bright red letters at the top of the first page she could see the 'A+' grade.

Margit launched herself into my arms and kissed me -- on the lips. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I loved this class ... I love you."

I held her by the hips, and kissed her back. At first it was tender and she responded, but then I got more inspired and bore into her as I pulled her to me. I pushed my kiss into her and then added tongue. She did, too. We were dancing and the door to my office was wide open.

I stopped us with one finger pointing at the door. I went and closed the door. I went back to Margit and we kissed again, with only slightly less intensity.

I asked, "What do you really want? The grade was submitted days ago. I can't change it. In any case, you were at the top."

In her cute accent she said, "Dumb man. I don't care about the grade. I want you."

I chuckled and held her. "Do you know anything about my home life? It is a matter of public record, although that is slightly understated."

"Yes. I want to be part of your retinue." She paused and said, "Is that right word?"

I nodded, "Entourage or group might be more modern, but I understand."

After a pause I added, "If you are sincere, then come and hang out at my house. Meet my wives and friends. Enjoy our friendship, love, and companionship."

I will do that. I do not know where you live?" Her Scandinavian accent was evident. She was nervous.

I gave her one of my business cards that had my home address on it.

I asked, "Do you know Lisa or Derek from our class?"

"I know who they are. They sat way in the back."

"They are part of my entourage. You'll see more of them at the house."

"What time?"

I looked at my watch. "I have a flying lesson right now, but I'll be home about five-thirty, so any time after that."

"I will be there."

"One more question, Margit, if you please."

She nodded enthusiastically.

"You teased me in every class by not wearing panties and by being a bit of an exhibitionist. Did other professors on campus get the same treatment?"

Margit came up close to me, held my shirt, and kissed me. "No. Only you. I see about you inPeople magazine, and then read about your wedding to two more women. This is how I want to live. I do not like or care for the idea of monogamy. The concept is too limiting, especially as the world gets more complex. I think about relationships in novel ways.

"I think of you as a guru. You have done many good things and continue. I would like to help, but I am a lowly student."

I spoke softly, "We always grow into the way we want to be."

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).

Ross Toller & Trish Wolcott -- Investment manager/Dave's father & nurse/Crystal's older sister.

Greg Caldwell & Darlene Mentis -- Lawyer & nurse. She works w Trish.

Mitch & Deborah Singer -- Runs Silver's Gym & flight attendant.

Molly & Jake Walters -- private porn client of CBP & kinky husband.

Allison & William Kirby -- private porn client of CBP & husband.