Adult Situations Ch. 91-92: End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that could be arranged, but it isn't part of the job requirement. The job would require being friendly and able to make various arrangements for me, and keeping my calendar. Since I'm teaching and not in the corporate world, the job would only be part time, but with your other work you could come close to having full-time work."

"I accept, providing that we get to fuck a lot."

"You don't even know the hours, rate of pay, vacation or retirement plans, or anything else about the job."

"I still accept," she grinned and wiggled her lower body so that my partial erection still slid back and forth in her frothy vagina, returned to a deep and warm place. Kitty was a fun lover. I'd also been willing to provide sloppy seconds.

"Okay. This is real work. We will start Monday morning at eight a.m. You should follow me to the university so you can see my office there, see where I teach, and I'll introduce you to a few of the people that you'll need to interact with. I also want to show you the progress on the engineering building that I'm building for the school. As part of the job, you need to help me with that project."

"But there are no classes, right?"

"Right. For me, those won't start until late August. I don't even know the class sizes, or room or anything, yet. Maybe your job is to find out."

I slid completely from Kitty's pussy along with a splooge of cum and lay beside her. I said, "Can I clean you up." She had enough experience with me to know what that meant.

"No. I want to swim. I'll go in the pool. I want ... oh, fuck."

I didn't understand for a moment, but I looked down our naked bodies and there was Lisa, suddenly and comfortably ensconced between Kitty's legs with her mouth locked onto the sodden cunt that I'd just spent over twenty minutes enjoying in a romantic fuck. Along with what she had in there, I filled her small pussy to capacity.

Lisa encouraged her reputation as the 'best little cum slut' among all our friends. She was always ready to do what she'd just started to do to Kitty -- suck up any man's cum, snowball it with anyone nearby if they were willing, and work to bring the donating party to further climaxes.

As Lisa worked on Kitty, she moved one hand so she could hold my mostly deflated cock and stroke the shaft. I respond well to stimulation, and this was no different from anything in the past. I hardened, but I did think that I needed to recover a little further before I could be a sexual service to anybody.

Kitty did peak again, moaning out her love for Lisa and what her favorite cum slut had done for her. We pulled Lisa up the chaise we were on so that she was between us. We showered her with kisses. I also buried my inflated cock in her quim, but we didn't do much further other than enjoy the sexual connection.

Eventually, the three of us went to the bar and got water. I did go into the pool with Kitty. She was telling me how rare it was to swim when she was in Russia. Either she didn't know somebody with a pool -- the public pools were to be avoided, or the weather was too cold.

Back at the bar, we sat. Kim Stanley came up to me, naked and as horny as she ever was. "I need you, David. Come and make love to me."

I loved being hit on. I followed behind Kim as she led me through the hedgerow over to the patio at my father's house. Trish had an energetic Hunter Sayre between her legs pumping away for all he was worth. She was obviously enjoying the new man that was a prof at the nearby university.

Kim and I took a chaise by the pool and launched into making out. We were fucking only seconds later. We had no willpower to resist each other, and this was no occasion to try to put the brakes on anyway.

Kim spouted off her mantra of 'harder, faster, deeper' to me. She made me feel like more of an accomplished lover than I probably was, but I had never heard her ask that of any of her other lovers when I'd been near her but making love with somebody else.

The slap of our bodies carried across the patio, across the pool, and out over the bay. I still wondered whether there were paparazzi out there in the darkness with a telephoto lens watching and filming us. There were better and clearer pictures of me fucking various women on various porn sites. At least one or two of them even had me paired with Kim.

I doubled my body over as my cock continued to move into Kim. I wanted to also suck on her fabulous breasts. I was pleased the most when I was pleasing Kim the most.

Kale Perez, an analyst in my father's financial company, came by and paused to watch us. Kim gestured him over, grabbed his cock and brought it to her mouth. She teased him, "Oh, yummy. Fresh pussy on this cock. You were with somebody I know."

Kale nodded. Having Kim Stanley pay attention to you, especially in the business he was in, was like getting an invitation for a private meeting with the pope.

Kim announced that she wanted to be double fucked. Kale looked a bit panicked. He looked at me hoping for further leadership in terms of what to do. As Kim sucked on his cock to bring it up to par, I adjusted the chaise, and then positioned myself. I also grabbed a bottle of lube. There were lots of them scattered around the patios.

I picked up Kim's body and set her ass atop my cock. It burrowed between her gorgeous ass cheeks with no problem. She looked over her shoulder at me and nodded. "Fuck my ass."

I lowered her onto my hardness and I slowly penetrated her colon. Soon, she was completely seated on my body. I noted that her breathing had gotten faster and even a little spastic.

She turned to our new friend. "Kale, get that cock in my pussy, right now!" She spread her legs even further apart. I was looking around Kim's body at Kale. He was nervous. I encouraged him, "Come on, Kale. She wants lots of cock. Do it. Plunder that pussy. It'll be tight."

Gradually, I felt him slide into her body as she went back to encouraging him. The feeling was strange, almost like a finger running along the length of my cock outside my blue jeans. The sensation wasn't direct; it was only a sensation through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from her colon.

Kim crowed to the stars overhead about how great our sexing her body was making her feel. In my position, I couldn't do too much but pulse occasionally into her body. Kale figured that out, and started to pick up the slack.

After about five minutes of that, we changed position. This time Kale lay back on the chaise and Kim mounted him cowgirl style. I came up behind Kim and went back inside her via the backdoor.

When Kim announced that she had an orgasm looming, I announced to Kale that it was now time to fill her pussy with cum as I did the same to her poop shoot. That got a chuckle from the two of them, but Kim kept ramping up.

Finally, she loudly announced, "NOW! Oh, God. So. Fucking. Good."

I starting cumming as I slammed my cock into her ass. Kim was liking this. About thirty seconds later, as I finished my last pulse of semen into her body, Kale fell over the cliff. He mumbled, "Oh, fuck, yes." I could feel his body also rhythmically slamming into Kim from below me. Kim was also moaning and her whole lower body was spasming in her own ongoing orgasm.

Eventually, we were all quiet. Kim was kissing Kale, and he seemed to have relaxed in the presence of the billionairess enough to enjoy what was going on. I stroked Kim's sexy bare back, even allowing my hand to reach around and cup one of her breasts.

Kim sighed. "When we separate, I am going to be depositing man jizz everywhere. I'm going for a swim."

I backed away from her. Almost instantly, my white man goo started to seep from her rose bud. Kim carefully extricated herself from Kale. She gave him another kiss. Dripped some cum from her pussy on his leg, and then she stood and stretched. She was magnificent.

Kim walked to the edge of the pool and stood. Even in the dim light, I could see the torrent of cum running down her legs from her two lower orifices. She positioned herself, and then executed a graceful dive into the pool. As she surfaced, she started to do laps. I could tell by the determined breast stroke that she started to use that she might do an hour of the intense exercise. She was like that.

I went back to the chaise and bumped fists with Kale. I told him, "Good job. You made a good impression on her."

He said with a touch of awe, "I just fucked Kim Stanley. That's ... that's ... unbelievable. I know that I'll wake up tomorrow morning and think this never happened."

I laughed. "Get used to it. Soon, you'll be famous. You need to learn how to handle all of it."

I teased, "Go and swim laps with Kim. She'll love it. She always likes company swimming beside her."

Kale smiled, and headed for the pool.

* * * * *

My summer became a series of unrelated compartments.

First, I was at the dojo run by Russ and Deke four days a week. I'd work with the lower belted students, and then participate in a class at my own 'green belt' level.

In my martial arts career, I'd lost a lot of momentum in my training between the demands for my time at Cyber Solutions, the related travel, and then my long hike north on the Appalachian Trail. I did not just slide back into place and pick up where I left off.

In truth, when I was also practicing with the beginning students and not just leading them. I needed that practice to reestablish my basic skills. I did not currently deserve the green belt that I held, but I was motivated to earn it back, at least in my own mind.

Next in my activities, I took flying lessons or practiced precision maneuvers in the training plane three days a week. I still needed to take the instrument rating flight test. I'd aced the written exam. I was well into the various maneuvers and precision flying required for the commercial rating. For instance, I could make a steep power turn at a precise sixty-degree angle of bank, and not lose or gain a foot of altitude; my maximum performance chandelles were also near perfect with the stall warning horn just making a warning beep as I leveled out the plane and started to regain speed at the assigned higher altitude.

I had a monumental event alone one day, when I passed one-hundred hours of flight time. All of my flight time was instruction or practice. I was practicing in a stiff wind that day, trying to nail my precision turns around a point -- easy to do in no wind conditions and hard to do otherwise. I recalled that Adam Timms, who'd also been a military pilot, had something like 25,000 hours of flight time -- 250-times more than I'd just amassed.

I'd also started to think about buying a plane. I wanted something pretty sophisticated and powerful. I had talks with Lexi and Adam about what to get. I asked about making the jump from my trainers straight to jets, but they both discouraged that line of thinking until I had at least one- or two- thousand hours of flight time logged. That seemed far away, but they did recommend I get a high-performance prop plane, possibly a multi-engine with retractable landing gear. I'd been subscribing to Trade-a-Plane online, and scanning the ads religiously. I was getting ready to buy something.

My third hobby, if you will, was as a 'sidewalk supervisor' of the construction of the engineering building at the university campus. I showed up at the site two or three days a week to inspect the construction. I'd come to know the foremen and many of the workers by name. The steel frame for the four-story building had been completed over the spring, the floors poured, and the exterior walls were being added. Windows were ready to go in as soon as the masonry was complete. The contractor wanted the building to 'dry in' before the rainy season got into high gear. In the interior, the emergency stairways were also installed. I kept haranguing the construction teams to go faster.

I also started a campaign blessed by the Dean of Faculty to hire the first faculty members besides myself for the engineering department. I set my sights on some eminent people in the computer, electrical/electronic, mechanical, civil, and chemical engineering disciplines. I spent a lot of time on the phone calling the various luminaries and trying to convince them to move to Sarasota to teach and work. This was slow work.

As that part of the recruiting operation took shape, I was also recruiting students for the engineering program that would start in the fall. I wasn't going to play a 'if you build it, they will come' game. I needed faculty AND students, simultaneously. In the case of initial students, I was looking for serious STEM students that needed financial support that I could provide as a lure into the engineering programs.

Assuming that I found incoming freshmen, who were my target, I didn't need to worry about having a fully functioning engineering curriculum in play. Incoming students, regardless of major, mostly got a pretty standard set of freshman courses like all the other freshmen. That would give my new faculty a chance to get their feet on the ground, and also give them a chance to start to mentor the incoming students.

I had generated a rough outline of the various courses to be taught under the undergraduate 'engineering' umbrella, but except for my own courses there were no students and no faculty. My new engineering colleagues, when I got them, would be very helpful in that regard.

Also, as my fifth compartment, I was putting together my own courses for the fall semester. I'd again teach the Introduction to Information Technology course, but I was still thinking about the other offerings. I had to decide those quickly so the course descriptions could be available online for students that wanted to pre-register for the new semester. I did have an idea for a course where the students would develop some kind of simple computer game, but the idea was still gelling in my head.

On top of all that, I was taking more of an interest in my own investment portfolio. I no longer had a high-payoff steady job the way I did at Cyber Solutions. I'd always taken a heavy interest in the financials of Cyber Solutions, but nowhere near that interest in my own portfolio. The reason for that was there was more money to invest than I'd ever dreamed of having. I was really rich. I wanted to see what I already had grow; and that meant making wise investments in both short- and long-term opportunities. In the years I was focused on the company, I had turned over management of my investments to my father's investment company.

My wife Elynn was my investment advisor and mentor, as well as my father and Paul. Of course, I used Ross' firm as my base. I was not his largest client, but I was number two. Kim Stanley was his largest with over two billion invested with him. That, plus she had other accounts elsewhere, and further plus, she was still making investments in relatively small technology ventures that she believed would prosper, especially if they went public. I was on notice that I'd have to work with her on some in the near future.

Of course, some of my money was also pooled with Kim as we found entrepreneurial opportunities to nurture and possibly ride through a great IPO, the same way I had with Cyber Solutions. Like Kim, we didn't want to 'manage' anything, just nudge things further along for a share of the pie. I looked very rich on paper, but most of that was tied up in ways that weren't too liquid.

My most important compartment consisted of my interactions with my wives and all our friends. It wasn't the sex, although I did think that was important; it was the love and caring and support we gave each other.

I had again started doing videos to help Crystal and Carol in their business -- both 'private porn' and the commercial stuff. Most recently, Margit and Robyn had found out all about that side of our lives and were insisting on doing some videos with me, and even with my wives. They were such sweethearts.

I felt our parties and get-togethers had taken on a new tone. Sure, we got erotic and sexual, but those activities didn't seem to be as important as they'd been compared to just being together and talking.

I sat in the sun and looked out over the pool and the bay. Magically, a glass of white wine over ice appeared on the table next to me. I also got a kiss on my temple before Elsa strolled back inside to work on dinner.

This was the life. I wondered what else the future would bring. That was the fun of life -- anticipation.

I then had an epiphany. Years earlier, just about the time I met Crystal and Trish for the first time, I had a list of things that I thought I needed. I needed to grow up and be more of an adult. I needed a girlfriend and eventually a wife. I needed a better job and some financial stability. I needed a robust hobby instead of sitting in front of my computer playing video games -- some activity that would be taxing and require mental acuity. I also needed friends -- people I had a close relationship with and with whom I could talk about anything. I wanted better living quarters than the grungy apartment I had in an aging condo complex. I think I also wanted to be important to some people, that sense of esteem. I needed to be liked.

I counted off all those items, and there were probably some others. What I hadn't seen back then was that I was a hair's width away from them. They were all within grasp -- and grasp them, I did.

On every one of those points, I was a large success. I had not only married Crystal, but also Carol, Jean, and Elynn. Crystal and Elynn were pregnant. Our friend June was also pregnant by me. I also had baby Matthew with Jean. Clover, a possible offspring, lived next door. We lived in a great neighborhood in a great house we'd customized to our needs.

I'd had some fabulous jobs, even assembling a multi-billion-dollar corporation and taking it public, and making so much money that I'd never have to worry about my financial future. I'd also lucked out and with some great men and women, I'd defeated the Satanic Virus. That got me far more esteem than I realized at the time. It also set me up to move forward in many other areas of my life.

I had some great hobbies, too: karate and aviation.

Better than all of that, I had many, many great friends in all walks of life and at all ages. My constellation of friends was wonderfully full.

My epiphany considered all of that. It wasn't any ONE thing that was the lynch pin, it was ALL of them. Then I realized it was the BALANCE of all of them. Everything in exactly the right dosage helped make me ecstatic about where I was in life.

I stood and walked around the pool to the seawall looking out across the bay. BALANCE. Why hadn't I seen that before. I'd worried about balance in the friends in our circle. I didn't want men or women to feel they were lacking when they came to visit. I missed the bigger picture.

With the balance in my life, I was set for something even more important -- self-renewal. I could suddenly see the way forward in all the areas I thought important, and many I was sure that I hadn't even considered yet. I knew how to move forward with all of my life.

I sipped my wine.

An arm wrapped around my body from my left and hugged me. Another from my right. I felt two others also nearby.

I looked left and right. My four wives were there. It was the perfect moment in time and space. We kissed and hugged. There was a vortex of love where we stood and it consumed all of us. Tears filled my eyes. I just knew, we'd all live in that place for the rest of our lives.

The End ... for now ...

###

List of Characters (Dramatis Personae)

Couples grouped together.

Dave Toller and Crystal Wolcott -- cyber security expert/Ross's son & flight attendant/runs Crystal Blue Photography (CBP).