Adult Situations Ch. 91-92: End

Story Info
Fixing some imbalance. Being in the vortex of love.
8k words
4.73
5.7k
8

Part 46 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 91 -- Attendance Record

I mentioned to Crystal over cocktails that our group was becoming unbalanced because there were more women than men. The latest 'recruits', if I called them that because they self-selected to be with us, were Juno or June, Margit, and Robyn. Before that we'd added Eve, Elsa, Tammy, Ann, Bev, and only one man, Bev's husband Len.

Crystal told me, "The ball's in my court. We did okay on the last recruiting cycle of males, right?"

"What do you mean the 'last cycle'?"

Well, early on we got Cory and Josh, and then we got Roy and Tom to come back, and then we hired Troy, Kent, and Dane, and they like to play with us, and then there was Russ, Deke, Jim, Ben, Chet, and Spence. Tara brought Alan in. We have not lost any of the men."

"Have we lost women? I guess we have."

"Well, Jackie Turner and Maitland Westlake's husbands didn't really want to play in our game, so they reluctantly trimmed their sails. Some of the younger women went away to college so haven't been around, and a couple of those only showed up for the graduation party. Of course, Matt Volpetti and Tracy Belle live in L.A., so they're not here too often. So, that helped a little with any imbalance. Your wives will work on the problem, however."

Since it was a Saturday evening, we had a pretty good turnout for our weekly party. Margit and Robyn quickly became the belles of the ball, since they were cute, beautiful, aroused, horny, and available to all of the men for the first time. Did I mention horny? I had been sure to tell them that they'd be approached for sex by not only the men, but also some of the women.

I also told Margit and Robyn that if they wanted to sleep over that was fine with me. Space in my huge bed on Saturday nights was on a first-come, first-served basis. They should also expect active sex on the bed up until about one a.m. when many of us started to really crash. Otherwise, there were many guest room and sleeping spaces.

Both young women had a full dose from my rampant cock inside their pussies. I had suggested they shower and use the shower douche to clean up a bit before they went out in public. They loved the whole routine, and made me promise to make love to them on my shower bed sometime soon.

Dinner consisted of steak or chicken strip sandwiches, homemade French fries, and three types of salads. I don't know where Elsa was getting her meats, but the steak sandwiches were superb and the meat melted in your mouth it was so tender and tasty. Dessert was some of the left-over cake that she'd resurrected from me getting my pilot's license. I got a double-dose of frosting so I could be on a sugar high for the rest of the evening.

The dancing started as coffee and dessert got served. June came and got me. She'd be my first partner for the evening.

I watched Dane and Kent ask Margit and Robyn to dance. I'd made sure the girls knew that being asked to dance was tantamount to also asking whether they'd be partners when the lovemaking started. The two young men were handsome, if a bit nerdy, so I was sure the two girls felt comfortable with them.

June and I didn't need to go through the long dance seduction routine. After a couple of dances and a lot of kissing on the dance floor we picked a chaise near the pool cabana and lay down together.

June was particularly romantic. She told me, "You and your family communicate your love and arousal to others in a delightful way. We all feel so blessed to be in your extended family."

June and I made love to each other. She loved doing a deep throat with me. I learned that this was a relatively new skill for her. I applied my old cunnilingus skills and drove her crazy, and then we had intercourse.

I was particularly aroused watching Robyn and Margit with the two guys that worked with Carol editing porn videos. They switched several times with the two girls before the two men came inside the women. I noticed they had good manners, because each man ate out the woman he'd fucked, and cleaned up her cunt with his oral skills.

As those two guys were finishing up, Spence and Chet came along and talked with the foursome. Chet went and got water for everyone, and then Dane and Kent departed the scene leaving Robyn and Margit in new but capable hands.

The two girls were then making out with the new men, and progressed along some arousing stages with oral sex on their way to a further set of orgasms. These two men also switched. This was not new to them; I'd seen them do it with Crystal and Carol.

June said, "Your two new honeys are really cute. Do they go both ways?"

"They're just learning the many benefits of that."

June and I went around again, and then as Spence and Chet finished, June got up and went to the two adjacent chaises. I trailed along behind to hear the conversation.

June asked for 'clean up rights' on the two new pussies in the group. Spence and Chet negotiated, providing they got to do an M-M-F with June. That was like asking a kid if they liked ice cream. June broke into a smile and the deal was struck.

June ate out Margit first, quickly giving her a smooth orgasm. When she had a mouthful of cum, she brought it to Margit's mouth and kissed her, injecting the semen into a different orifice. She coached her on what to do, and they switched the splooge back and forth a few times until it was basically gone.

June then switched over to Robyn. She'd paid attention and didn't need the tutoring, so when the time came, she was eager to snowball the cum back and forth with the college psychology professor. When they were through, the two newbies came over to me for kisses that I provided, and June settled down with the two horny guys.

I led the girls to the patio bar and explained that the bar was a kind of meet-up place for people looking to find new partners. We'd been there drinking refreshing water for five minutes when Russ and Deke showed up with smiles and prayers that the two younger women would want new partners. I urged them to accept, and they went off with the men to other chaises on the patio.

To my great pleasure, Tara came into my arms and there was never any question about our going to make love. We did kiss a bit at the bar, even as others came and went. We then went to a chaise, and made love.

When we were through, I asked, "You going to sleep in your own bed or do you want a change of venue?"

She adopted an apologetic tone. "I'd love to but ... Alan and I made an agreement to always end an evening like this together in our own bed."

"Sounds like a good plan. I'm glad you found somebody like him. I apologize for not being a very good boyfriend at the time."

She giggled, "He found me, remember? He discovered that his airline attendant also happened to be Tara Skye -- porn actress with epic sexual skills. He's never looked back and I'm very happy he said something then."

"You still doing videos?"

"Did one a week ago and am waiting for the results. Yes. I love the change of pace. Now that I'm not with the airline, I don't particularly worry about being spotted by some fan. Crystal thinks I should even go to the AVN Expo next January in Las Vegas. She was thinking of having a booth for Crystal Blue Photography. I'd be one of her 'booth girls'."

I said, "When Crystal went to that event, it resulted in her shaping Crystal Blue Photography into what it is today, plus she met Matt Volpetti, and he's been very helpful to her and recently has given her a lot of editing business."

We talked a little longer, it was late, and so we headed off in different directions for bed. The patio was nearly empty by that time. I shut off a few lights here and there, and went up to bed.

There was my usual space in the middle of a lot of naked female bodies. I loved the feel of skin on skin, and found great comfort in it. I slipped into my space and immediately got a kiss -- from Margit.

I whispered, "Oh, what a nice surprise. You rated a space on the bed."

My shoulder got kissed, so I turned to return the kiss. It was Robyn.

I hugged both of them to me, and we drifted off to sleep.

Crystal kissed me when I came down for breakfast in the morning followed by my two acolytes. She teased, "Did you like your good night present -- getting to sleep with your two new admirers?"

"I did, and I hope you know I love you and always love pressing skin with you throughout the night."

Crystal smiled and hugged the two young women. "We love having you around. Stick around today."

Later, Crystal asked me, "Before you ask, yes, Margit and Robyn can move in with us. They can take the room next to Heather with the twin beds. I have a question on a slightly different subject; what kind of guys do you think fit in here well. I've been thinking about your concern about balance between the sexes. We do have more females than males."

"Margit and Robyn will like moving in, if they want. As for a new man or two, they should be appealing to the majority of the women in terms of looks, personality, demeanor, and so on. All the guys here are polite and well-mannered; they treat each person with respect. Anybody new should be out of that same mold."

Crystal took notes on her iPhone as I talked. I didn't think I was her first interview subject for some reason. She asked a few follow-up questions.

A week later on Saturday afternoon, Carol led two men I hadn't met onto the patio. One was Sven Rhodes and the other Jon Carlson. Both were tall, nice looking, with quick smiles as they were introduced to new people. I watched as she brought them in my direction.

Finally, she arrived at the table where I happened to be studying aviation weather. Dave, this is Sven and Jon. Crystal Blue Photography just hired them for a combination of jobs: photographers, videographers, video editors, and actors." She gave me a wink.

"Nice to meet you two men and welcome to our weekend gathering." I learned that Sven had been doing freelance video work mostly by word of mouth, and mostly for weddings. He wanted something steadier, so had seen an ad placed by Crystal Blue Photography and responded about two weeks earlier. He liked the work, and didn't mind being aroused all day, especially with Carol and Temple willing to help take the edge off.

Jon was English and also been a freelance video editor and sometimes photographer who helped out Sven now and then. Sven had told him of the job, and that resulted in the interview and job offer about the same time that Sven started.

Crystal gave me a wink. I aimed the group at the bar, and as they headed that way, I saw Tara heading my way with another hunky guy in tow.

"Dave, this is Stone Ryder, the new copilot at Cyber Solutions."

Stone put his hand out, "Nice to meet you, sir. You certainly did a splendid job building the company I just went to work for."

"It's not 'sir', it's Dave, and thank for the compliment. It wasn't just me. A lot of people, especially Kim Stanley who's around here somewhere, had a hand in all that growth."

Tara said, "Stone and I have a growing relationship. I will be his hostess tonight. I've told him all about our group, and he has the right temperament and personality to help us all thrive. You'll see him around here a lot, I suspect, whenever we aren't flying around the world somewhere. Of course, when you use the plane, you'll see him, too."

I teased, "I just might vie for your position someday. I'm about to take my instrument rating flight test, and then when I have enough hours the commercial tests."

"Oh, cool. If I can assist in any way, please count on me. I could help you practice and be your check pilot."

I turned to Tara, "You should introduce him to Adam Timms, too." She nodded and understood the relationship, since Adam taught prop pilots how to upgrade to turboprop and jet aircraft.

I'd barely turned around as they walked away, when Elynn was introducing me to Kale Perez. Kale had just gone to work at Browning, Toller, and Reid -- the company my father and couple of his investment advisor friends had started. He'd just moved to Sarasota from Hartford, where he'd worked for an insurance company in their investments area.

Kale joked, "I bet you don't have many friends named after a type of cabbage."

"Hey, I like the name and didn't make the association for ... maybe ten microseconds." I teased and he laughed.

"Welcome to our Saturday group."

"Your wife -- or rather one of them -- really interviewed me heavily after I started work down here. I thought she was just being sure I was for real, but eventually she satisfied herself that I belong in your group. After learning about it from her, I sure hope to belong and make friends here."

"You married?"

"Divorced. That was one of the reasons I wanted to change jobs. No kids, but I've got three more years of alimony to pay. The ex is going to marry the guy she betrayed me with."

"So, you're on the rebound?"

"I don't think so. If she'd been open with me about what she wanted, I would have given her all the support she wanted. Instead, without knowing it, I became the bad guy and her coworker the good guy. One day, a complete surprise, I got served divorce papers. I had no idea. Anyway, that was two-years ago. I've moved on."

Elynn winked at me. "I'll show Kale around. I'll be with him tonight."

The way she said the last statement I knew that she meant that she was both going to fuck his brains out, if she hadn't already, and she was going to probably sleep with him in one of the guest rooms -- a point that would give her another shot or two at the handsome man.

Elynn led Kale down to the seawall and the boat dock. They were talking and pointing at various things as they talked.

I saw Brian and Beth Wolcott, Crystal's parents arrive. I greeted them and we chatted about their trip down by commercial airline. They were interested to have me finish all my ratings and get a serious airplane so I could come and pick them up in North Caroline and fly them down to our parties. I just rolled my eyes. That was a lot of work and flying, even in a jet. Then again, I might like to build up a lot of flight time.

Ann Morrow tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and June (or Juno) was also standing there with a handsome man with an air of sophistication about him.

Ann said, "Dave, I wanted to introduce you to Hunter Sayer. He's just finished his first-year teaching at our university. He was a Rhodes Scholar, and now teaches and does research in social psychology. I was privileged to have gone to undergrad with him at UVA."

We shook hands and June beamed. She obviously thought she'd done a very good thing in helping to get Hunter to come to our gathering.

Hunter said, "From what these two beautiful ladies have told me over the past week, I think I could spend the rest of my life here just studying you and your friends." He gestured around the patio at the various conversation groups. As usual, there was a fair amount of nudity and partial nudity.

He continued, "I feel privileged to be invited to attend. I hope I do the invitation justice. These two women have certainly put me through my paces." He gave me a mischievous wink.

I chuckled, "Well, welcome. I couldn't imagine any two better guides than Ann and June. Consider yourself welcome. I assume one of them told you that I just finished teaching my first semester ever."

"They did. I envy your prowess in the technology areas. Your record with the Satanic Virus, and then Cyber Solutions certainly gives you an eminent position. I know and thank you also for building the new engineering building at the school. I hope we can get that going rapidly. The world has problems that only some good technologists can solve."

I added, "And they need some good mental health to do it, so keep up those clinical skills in your field, too." We both laughed.

My head was spinning. I'd met five new men that seemed to have been chosen to participate in our sex parties. I sure hoped that someone was overseeing all this.

As Ann, June, and Hunter walked away, Crystal bounced up to me. "Well, I think you met all of them. I hope that makes you feel better."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, a week or so ago, you told me you were worried about balance between the sexes in our gathering. We have been finding a lot of hot women to join. We needed some corresponding hot guys. We have five of them as of today. That puts us at almost the same population of males and females."

I spoke, "So, all five of them were your doing?"

"I put the word out, but some of us had already seen the problem and were working on it. We did not just drag these guys in off the street a week after you vocalized your concern.

"For instance, I'd interviewed and hired Sven and Jon before you said anything. Ann and June seduced Hunter months ago; they were just trying to figure out when the right time was to tell him about us.

"Kale started at Browning, Toller, and Reid six months ago. Ross, Paul, and Elynn worked on learning about him and whether he was an appropriate choice for this group. Stone started about ten weeks ago as the second in command of the aircraft at your company. Tara's been on his case, but he's also met Ann O'Rourke, Jean, Barbie, and Meg, and indirectly got interviewed about what his views would be on something like this." She waved around the patio.

I shook my head, "This is going to be an interesting evening. By the way, are there more in the pipeline?"

Crystal shook her head, "No. I told the ladies to slow down so we could see how this batch does."

"And you're going to help by being the perfect hostess tonight?" I was teasing and she knew it.

"I will be administering the final entry exam to all five of them. They don't know it yet, but they will be tested. The lab work is particularly challenging."

Crystal laughed and then pranced away swaying her hips.

Chapter 92 -- Balance

Little Kitty Privalova stretched luxuriously next to me on the chaise we'd just made love on. "I love you, David. You nice man." Despite her stretch next to me, she was careful to keep my dick lodged deep in her pussy. She had a leg tucked under me.

"And I love you Kitty."

"You love my pussy?" I chuckled; as though she had to ask.

"That, too," I said sincerely and patted her mons with my free hand. "I always think of you as one of the bravest women that I know -- doing the jobs you did in Russia, leaving with the money owed you in the way you did, hiking the Trail to find yourself, and then moving here on the spur of the moment."

Kitty crooned, "When this girl got invitation from nice man -- you, she jumped at opportunity. It was what you call a 'No Brain'.

"I think the words are a 'No Brainer', sweetheart."

"Well, It not hard decision to make. Now, you provided me dozens of friends -- men and women, all nice. I have more friends now than all my growing up years added together.

"I love to make sex with all my new friends, too. I even got to fuck the two new men before you even met them -- Sven and Jon. We did adult video together last Monday." She proudly puffed up her chest into my errant hand. God, she had great breasts.

"And two of my wives have fucked them, too, I'm guessing."

"We have no secrets. This is the best business ever. One day I'm modeling dresses and lingerie or gutter covers for advertisements that will appear in a newspaper, the next I'm appearing in conservative bathing suit trying to get people to buy patio furniture in TV ad, and then next day, I'm fucking two hot men in M-M-F video. I still need a few more hours a week in a job so I am working full time."

"You could always be my assistant, too."

"Oh, would that involve being naked like this with you?" She giggled at her own humor.