Adult Son Returns Home

Story Info
Mother and son find they have a lot in common.
958 words
4.22
36.6k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been months since my son has been home and I couldn't lie I missed him. When he was home last time I caught him watching me in the shower, and I can't lie I got very turned on. The morning he was leaving, I watched him in the shower stroking his cock and saying "Oh mommy you're mouth feels so good on my cock, I love the way you suck me." I wanted to go in and show him just how good I could suck his cock, but there was no time. Now all I could think about was fucking him, sucking his cock and hearing him say my name over and over again. I would spend my nights masturbating thinking about his cock and how it would feel to have my baby boy fuck me.

Picking up the phone I dialed his number, when he answered I felt my pussy go instantly wet. "Hey Mom what's going on?"

"Jim do you think you could come home for a couple weeks. I have been feeling really down lately and I think you're the only one that could make me feel better. Your last visit was just a weekend and I thought perhaps you could come home for the holidays." There was silence on the line. "Honey are you there?"

"I was gonna call you later and ask if I could come back home for awhile. My company just announced they're closing and I can't afford to live here, so I was hoping you wouldn't mind."

"Mind I have missed you so much, I would love for you to come home till you get back on your feet."

The arrangements had been made and in a week her baby would be back under the same roof. She wouldn't try anything right away; instead she would leave little hints for him. He was a smart boy she was sure he would pick up on them. All she knew was she wanted his cock and she wanted it all the time.

He had been home three days, and I opened the bathroom door and watched him stroking his cock and saying "Oh mommy I want to fuck you so bad." That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I took off my clothes and walked in the bathroom and stepped in the shower. I bent over in front of him and said "You want to fuck mommy? Fuck me baby." He moaned "Oh Mom I have waited so long for this."

"Fuck my pussy baby, Mommy has been dreaming of this for months. I want you so bad." He lined up his cock and pushed in and I moaned my delight. "Oh baby, you feel so good. Does mommy's pussy feel good?"

"Oh fuck mommy it's so tight and wet, I love your pussy."

I turned off the water and led him to my room and laid him down on the bed, I climbed on the bed beside him and kissed him. His kiss was passionate and filled with desire. As we kissed I took his cock in my hand and stroked it slowly, moving down I took him in my mouth and he moaned. "Oh fuck I have waited forever to feel your lips around my cock." I moaned around him, teasing him taking him higher and higher. He stopped me, "I want this to last, I have waited so long for this moment I don't want it to be over to quickly." Rolling me to my back he moved down and I felt his warm breath on my inner thigh and his tongue made contact and I moaned. It had been a long time since anyone had touched me like this and it felt so good. "Oh fuck baby eat mommy's pussy it feels so good." I couldn't help but move he was good at what he was doing. He wouldn't stop and I knew I was about to cum, it was building and building. "Oh fuck Jimmy, I'm gonna cum, baby, I can't stop it. It feels so good!" Instead of stopping he sucked on my clit and moaned and that was it, my body began to shake and I let go. "Baby, I need you inside me, please. Fuck me, fuck me like you always wanted to. I waited so long for this." He looked at me. "Wait what? You've been waiting, how did you know?" I smiled

"When you were home I caught you watching me in the shower, and then later I watched you and when you were stoking your cock you were moaning, 'Oh mommy, I want to fuck you so bad' and if you hadn't been leaving in just a few hours I would have ask you then."

When he pushed his cock inside me, he pushed in hard and fast and we moaned in unison. I couldn't believe my baby was fucking me, but I couldn't lie it felt good and naughty and I loved it. I wanted to be naughty for him, and I wanted him to be naughty for me. I wanted to be whatever he wanted me to be. And he could stay as long as he wanted as long as he didn't stop doing what he was doing right now. Fuck he felt good. A young hard cock was just what I needed and I didn't plain on giving it up anytime soon.

"That's it baby, fuck me, oh fuck your cock feels so fucking good!"

"So does your pussy Mommy, I love it, you're so wet and a tight and I don't wanna ever stop fucking you."

"Oh baby and you don't have to, I'm yours now. You're all the man I'm ever gonna need."