All Comments on 'Adult Theater'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Good story

Ah those movie are always a good story. I have had a few in my day, mine were more of the porn store movies with the booths but a lot of good blow jobs both getting and receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old memories

Got and gave my first blow job in an adult theater.

Most of the men were old enough to be my dad or grand paw, I loved sucking on soft cocks feeling them grow in my mouth and explode.now I’m the old man. Wish thoughts places were still around . Thanks for the memories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So true

This is exactly how one becomes a cocksucker. First you let mature men suck you and take your cum. Next you decide to let a man use use your mouth and you swallow his cum. Finally, you are hooked and always want more. The excitement is intoxicating and never goes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made me think of my first time sucking a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like a memory of my own snatched and written here! Those old porn houses, furry kittens, sounds & smells. I flubbed my only encounter by bugging-out when a guy sat and grabbed my gear. Too young and dumb was I. 1st last and only shot. Now too old.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 2 years ago

That sounds very familiar. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great reminded me of the many blow jobs I got in the 70s and 80's in my home town of St Paul MN. Many great memories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I remember it like it was yesterday -- the first time I sucked a cock in an adult porn theatre. I had been going to the theatre for a few months and other guys had sucked me off a few times. I then decided I would like to try it myself. These guys really enjoyed sucking cock and even thanked me afterwards (wow! they thanked me! even though I was the one who got the BJ). So that day when a guy sat next to me and started rubbing my cock through my pants, I started rubbing his cock and told him that I want to go first. He smiled, opened his pants, and I then bent down over his legs and took his long thick cock into my mouth. WOW !!!! I distinctly remember thinking to myself at that precise moment "why didn't I do this before? This feels great. Wonderful. Perfect. It feels so natural and so right, like I was meant to be a cocksucker all my life but didn't realize it until that moment. From that day onward I would never reject any cock presented to me. On that day, I became a "cocksucker for life".

Your stories are similar to my real life experiences and I enjoy reading them. Please continue and tell us more.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

That was super hot. The first hardcore movie I saw in a porn theater was a classic movie called Deep Throat.

Of course that was a PussyCat theater. Got my first blowjob that night. I also use to visit the peeps at adult bookstores. Gave my first blowjob thru a gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I worked in NYC for about 10 years. The first time I went into a bookstore there was a hole in the wall of my booth. I wondered what it was for and when some guy went into the booth walked up to the hole and stuck his dick through it, I got my answer! That was my first time and the start of my closet cocksucking career. I must have visited each ABS and sucked 150 cocks over the years. Many of them unloaded in my mouth on my tongue or so far back I couldn't taste it

But one thing was the same... the sudden extra hardness of his cock, pulsing of the bottom of his cock and the explosion of cum. It's great. The last one I did was in an ABS in MD. I made it a point to take his balls (sweaty!) in my mouth in between sucking, and I felt them begin to tighten. Returned to his cock in time for it to tense up and pulse his large load into my mouth.

I'm a proud cocksucker and will never give it up!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Wonderful, delicious story…yummy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...