Adult Theater Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Lawyer Guy and the librarian continue their theater tryst.
1.2k words
4.51
8.3k
11
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was in that cramped booth, tits flopping out of my dress and my generous ass on full view as my cream trickled down my inner thighs. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and forcefully held my head in place with one hand as his other landed squarely on the soft flesh, heating my round rump. I moaned with the pain, thankful for his attention.

Several more blows landed powerfully on my ass cheeks until he abruptly plunged his fingers deep into my twat. I was always required to ensure my hole was wet when I was with him. I don't know what he would have done if he ever found it lacking but it surely wasn't lacking in the glory hole booth because he finger fucked me hard until I came loudly, nearly fainting, trembling before him, shameless.

Next thing I knew, his cunt soaked fingers were probing my asshole, sliding into that tight rosebud where they had never been before. My deliciously deviant, buttoned-up, oh, so serious Lawyer Guy using me in a way he hadn't before and it was almost too much for me to bear. Being watched as I was being used in a most intimate and humiliating way and wanting more, to be used more, tormented more, so fucking turned on by this new experience, I would have done anything he asked. I wanted nothing more than to please him.

Parts of me were so sore, but I still leaned back into him as he fucked my ass with his fingers, wanting him deeper, wanting more of him, all of him. The defilement continued until my legs quivered uncontrollably and he turned me around. I'm not sure what he intended, but I instinctively dropped to my knees on the filthy, cold floor, thinking only of his hard cock.

I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes to allow me to suck his dick, to be his cock sucking whore. On my knees, begging him, "Please, please."

"Please what?"

Words failed me. I couldn't think. I was consumed with desire. Consumed. With. Desire. I looked up at him as I reached for his belt buckle, hoping for his approval, feeling like this was what I must do. I needed to swallow his cock.

He nodded his permission and I undid the buckle then unzipped his fly and pulled out his perfect penis. So perfect and so fucking hard, harder than I'd ever felt it before, and for that moment, it was all mine. I didn't have to share. I wanted it all. I took it all. Buried my face in his crotch, licking, sucking, milking, a greedy whore...until he pulled my head away from his pelvis, "Wait."

"No," I whimpered and watched as he zipped back up, depriving me of my sustenance.

"Stand up."

He offered support as I stood slowly, legs wobbly. I caught my breath and shifted my skirt back in place and put my tits back into the bodice of my dress. I did my best to compose myself before he opened the stall door which was still surrounded by men.

Lawyer Guy led me across the lobby and back into the large main room, our audience of eager horny men following us and hoping for a live show they wouldn't have to watch through the cracks. It was a weird feeling being followed by a group of strangers rubbing their boners and knowing that it was because they just watched me being a dirty cock sucking slut.

He settled us on a large sofa and pulled out my tits to play with again, big jugs back on display. The brief intermission was now over and that was good because I knew I had to get to work soon. He indicated I should pull up my dress and spread my legs to show off my soaking pussy. I did as directed, always an obedient good girl for him, and fought the urge to play with it myself.

"All those men can see your twat. Do you like that?"

I glanced over at the men, some with dicks in their hands, some rubbing through their jeans, then down at my lap before nodding.

"What does that make you?"

I looked at them again and back at Lawyer Guy and shook my head, thinking I knew what he wanted me to say, but unsure.

He growled, "You're a filthy whore. You want them to watch. You act the part of the prim and proper librarian, but you are anything but that."

"I know," I whispered.

"On your knees, whore."

At last! Maybe this time he would feed me him cum. I was delightfully, once again, on my bare knees on the cold cement floor, mouth filling with saliva as I prepared my hole to be used. I watched him pull his still hard penis out of his trousers and nod his consent. "Go slow," he said.

Go slow?! Do I have that much self control to go slow when all I want to do is make him cum and drink his seed? Lawyer guy's cock was perfect. Not too huge, not too small, enough to fuck my throat, choke me, and leave me gasping for air. Rock hard. Go slow. That was going to be a challenge for this selfish, cum-hungry whore!

I bent forward on all fours like a dog in heat and looked up at him, my hands on his thighs as I exhaled my warm breath over the leaking head of his cock. I licked the bit of precum, savoring its salty taste, before slowly lowering my head. My lips parted around the head as my tongue circled around the tip playfully. I kept my lips taught as I sucked him into me, one smooth movement as I lowered my head, stopping the downward movement only when I was at the root of his member and he completely filled my throat. I tried to swallow to tighten my throat around him and heard him moan. I felt my dress rise and cool air on my ass and I knew my pussy was on view for all of the men who were watching me give Lawyer Guy a blow job.

I continued to slowly milk his cock, suckling like a small animal needing to be fed when I heard a man sit behind me on the seat across from us. I heard him ask, "Can I touch her?" As I waited to hear Lawyer Guy's answer, I imagined the stranger fucking me doggy style while Lawyer Guy shot his wad down my throat. My senses were on high alert and I was ready to be fucked, to have both holes filled.

I licked and sucked the hard dick in my mouth, eyes watering, as I waited in anticipation to hear Lawyer Guy's answer. Over and over until I took him as deep into my throat as I could and felt him spasm and shoot his hot load, not tasting it in my mouth because he was so deep in my throat. I licked and cleaned him as I caught my breath and wiped the mascara from beneath my eyes.

I knew we both had to get back to work and today would not be the day I was spit roasted. I tried to make myself presentable before we left the building. I followed Lawyer Guy out the door and back to his car. In his car wearing the flimsy dress, I worried that my soaking cunt would stain his seat. I said to him, "You said no to that guy..."

He nodded, "I said no... Did you want him to fuck you?"

It was my turn to nod, then I asked him, "When do you want to go again?"