Adult Theatre Fun

Story Info
Date night ends with fun at adult theatre.
2k words
4.59
42.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusual Saturday night for us. We had left the kids with a babysitter and had gone out on our first date night in almost a year. My wife, Kathy, looked amazing and after a fantastic dinner (and quite a few glasses of wine) we decided to go back to our hotel room with a slight detour to an adult theatre.

.....

We entered the theatre and as my eyes adjusted to the dim light I could see it was practically empty. We sat down near the back of the theatre and started watching the movie. It was a fairly standard gang bang scene where a cute blond was fucking several black guys. I was resting my hand on Kathy's leg when she subtly moved lower in her seat allowing my hand to move up towards her inner thigh. "I'm feeling a little naughty tonight" she giggled as I started casually rubbing her thigh and then slowly worked my hand higher. She looked at me with a sly smile and then returned her attention to the screen. The blond was now bent over sucking a huge black cock whilst another fucked her from behind. My hand had now reached Kathy's lace g string. As I moved my middle finger along it I could feel it was drenched with her arousal. I slipped my hand inside it and started gently rubbing her clit. She let out a soft moan and shifted further down in her seat increasing the pressure on her clit. I looked around and thought I noticed one of the other guys looking in our direction. Kathy was oblivious to this as her eyes were fixated on the hardcore fucking on the big screen. I started to remove her g string, at first she resisted but then she relented allowing me to take it off and put it on the floor.

Her freshly waxed pussy was now wholly available to me and I wasted no time slipping a finger into it. I couldn't believe how turned on she was, she was incredibly wet. I started to slowly move my middle finger in and out of her wetness whilst she arched her back slightly. I could tell she was enjoying this and it didn't take long before her breath quickened and I felt her tight wet pussy contract around my finger.

I looked up and saw that there were now two guys a couple of rows away intently watching us. I took the opportunity to slip Kathy's dress down exposing her amazing breasts. She started to pull it back up but I forcefully penetrated her with two fingers and began to suck on her nipple at the same time. By now she was completely oblivious to the surroundings, she was lost in a world of lust. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as I began softly biting her nipples whilst aggressively finger fucking her. She looked so hot with her legs spread and her bare breasts exposed. At this point I noticed one of the guys move and sit in our row two seats away from Kathy. She was so wet, as my fingers moved in and out of her they made a squelching sound. Once again I felt her contract around my fingers but this time she audibly came as her orgasm forced my fingers out of her and moisture gushed out as she squirted. I could see the guy next to us had undone his jeans and was now stroking his exposed cock.

Kathy, coming down from her explosive climax, suddenly noticed the stranger next to us. Her body stiffened slightly and she started to cover her exposed breasts.

"Leave them out" I said to her, "He's already enjoyed quite a show, besides, I thought you said you were feeling naughty?".

"I am" she replied. "The question is, how naughty did you want me to be?" she asked with a big cheeky smile.

"Baby, I love you so much and I am so turned on right now. You can be as naughty as you want to be" I responded.

Hearing that, Kathy started rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants. "Wow, you really are turned on" she said. She quickly undid my pants and lowered my boxers, my throbbing erection springing out pointing towards the ceiling. Giving it a quick kiss she then turned to the stranger on her right and motioned for him to sit next to her. My mind starting racing. Kathy had only ever been intimate with me and whilst we enjoyed watching group sex porn and reading stories on literotica I didn't know if our fantasies would ever move into real life. The stranger sat down next to her with his pants around his ankles and his erect penis fully exposed. Kathy looked at me, I assumed for confirmation, and I slowly nodded. She sat back in her seat, turned her attention to the screen and started stroking my cock with her left hand. I looked over and my eyes bulged as I saw her take a strong grip on the strangers cock with her right hand whilst starting to squeeze and pull it. I couldn't believe my amazingly hot wife was jerking me off whilst jerking a stranger off. It was so hot it took all of my efforts not to come immediately. Apparently, the stranger was equally as turned on as me as he grunted and then came in Kathy's hand.

"Thank you" he said to Kathy as he quickly pulled up his pants and left the theatre.

"Holy shit, that was so naughty! I can't believe I did that" Kathy gleefully whispered to me.

"Oh my god you are so hot" I said to her.

Almost immediately another guy approached and sat down next to Kathy. This guy was in reasonable shape, about 6 foot tall and black. Kathy once again looked at me and I nodded. He undid his pants and pulled out quite a large penis. I thought I heard Kathy gasp a little but once again she sat back and starting stroking both our cocks. I was close to cumming so I removed her hand from my dick and started to play with her once again. As I moved my hand between her legs I could feel the seat was absolutely drenched with her arousal and her inner thighs were glistening with moisture. With her left hand now free from my dick she turned to the stranger on her right. He was now fully erect and had to have been at least 8 inches. She started to jerk him off with her right hand but then hesitated a bit before quickly moving down and taking him in her mouth.

I could not believe what I was seeing! My incredible wife was sucking a black cock in front of me. The sight of her head bobbing up and down on the thick black cock was insanely hot. When we had talked about our group sex fantasies I had worried that I might be jealous seeing her with another man but seeing it now was beyond my wildest dreams. It was like watching the greatest porn movie ever but seeing it live and featuring my beautiful and sexy wife. Kathy stopped, stood up and dropped her dress to the floor. She was standing stark naked in a dingy adult theatre, with what I could now see to be 4 men (including myself and the man whose large black cock she had been sucking moments earlier). She bent over in front of me and starting fellating the black man again. The other two men were now ignoring the movie screen and were fixated on my beautiful wife.

I knew I wouldn't last long but I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. She was so wet I slid deeply into her easily. I started to fuck her as hard as I could as she naturally moved into a rhythm of moving forward to suck the black stranger then backing into me. Within a couple of minutes I felt the pressure build and I unleashed the strongest orgasm of my life deep into her. My knees buckled and, spent, I collapsed on the chair.

Kathy stood up and whispered something to the stranger. He smiled, nodded, reached down into his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. He quickly put it on and moved behind Kathy who was now bent over facing me. As he entered her, her eyes grew wide and she ecstatically shrieked. "Oh my god. Yes, yes, yes!" I had never seen her look like this before. She was completely lost in the moment and a look of pure ecstasy and wild abandonment was on her face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me" she grunted. He continued to thrust into her until her face, glistening with sweat, started to flush. This was a look I was familiar with and I knew it signalled her impending climax. She pushed back deeply and screamed with pure passion.

Breathing heavily she indicated to the black man to sit down and motioned for the other two men to join us. The black man sat down and she gently straddled him reverse cowgirl style facing the now forgotten movie. She started to slowly move up and down whilst jerking off one guy in her right hand and one in her left. She started to suck the guys off alternating between the two all the while riding the big black cock. By this stage I was fully hard again and was taking in the incredible scene in front of me. Here was my beautiful wife, sitting on a black cock, whilst jerking and sucking off two other guys. I never would've believed this night would turn out like this and my fantasies were coming true. I was caught up in the moment (as was Kathy clearly) and was desperately trying to capture all of this in my mind. The guy on Kathy's left suddenly grabbed the back of her head, his upper body stiffening as he came in her mouth. Kathy swallowed it all and smiled lustfully at him as he thanked her and left. I took his spot as Kathy greedily took my cock in her mouth.

"I love you so much. You are incredible" I said to her.

"I'm just me" she replied and moved on to the guy on her right.

By now her riding pace had slowed and she stood up.

"I'm sorry" she said "I can't take any more, let me finish you all off."

She got to her knees as the guy on her right starting jerking off furiously. He quickly moved in front of her and came all over her firm tits as she held them for him. "Thank you so much." He said. Quickly pulling up his pants he turned to me and said "you are one lucky bastard". "Don't I know it" I replied.

Kathy was now on her knees, her fantastically firm tits covered in a strangers cum, jerking me off whilst sucking on a big black cock. This scene was amazing. Suddenly the black guy moved back, grabbed his dick and unleashed a torrent of cum. The first blast hit Kathy in the cheek and she then turned with her mouth open to try and catch the rest. She managed somewhat but still had had his cum on her cheek, nose and chin. He bent down, gave her a quick kiss and left.

"Your turn" she said to me as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Having already cum once I was surprised by the volume that came out. Kathy managed to swallow some but most went all over her cheeks and chin.

She opened her eyes and sat back looking up at me. "How was that? I think I got a little carried away?" she said

I looked down at her. Her hair was matted with sweat and her face was flushed and covered in two loads of cum whilst a third load covered her amazing breasts.

"I'm not sure I've ever loved you more" I said. "This has been the most amazing night and you are the most incredible woman I could dream of sharing my life with. Now let's go back to our hotel room!"