AdulteRated Marriage

Story Info
A CD Husband and Wife get shared by 3 BBC's.
8.1k words
4.73
43.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers

**********Hi there fellow reader! Before you start reading I would like to let you know that if you are reading purely for a story that's all sex only, please read other stories that cater to that. This story captures the full journey of a married couple and how they got to this moment in life with the actual action coming later into the story. If you choose to continue reading, I would like to thank you for doing so and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!***********

1. 'Alan to Alisha...'

The bathroom was steamy and the mirror fogged up as I made my way towards the bathtub. There in all her glory, sat my gorgeous wife Liz who already occupied one corner of the tub, only her upper torso visible with all the foam around her.

As I approached, she had the most amazing smile I had ever seen. Liz is a stunning beauty with back length jet black hair and deep blue eyes. She is in the best of shape and I was really lucky to call her my wife. At least until not so long ago...

"Get your clothes off soon and hop in hun!" she exclaimed.

I quickly obliged and entered the bath and sat across her. She had a half empty bottle of Merlot next to her and an empty glass in her hand. The bottle was full when I handed it to her not so long ago. She refilled her glass and passed the bottle to me and I too poured myself a glass, had a few sips and spoke.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"I was. Not anymore," she said pointing towards her glass of wine.

"You?" she asked.

"Just a little but I should be fine soon," I said raising my glass as well.

We both discussed the events of our day until now while finishing the bottle and got into the frisky zone. I leaned over to kiss and she kissed me. Pecks on her neck followed. I was soon heading towards her voluptuous D cup breasts but she stopped me midway.

"These aren't for you to play anymore sis," she said.

'Sis'. The word hit me and pulled me out of the zone and made me realize why we were in that tub together. I simply nodded and pulled out the women's razor from the rack not far away from where I was seated. The next hour was spent getting our bodies completely smooth from the face all the way to the toes. Once done, we headed out of the bathroom together. I sat on the bed and she headed to the walk-in closet.

I quickly pulled out my phone to check on the status of our guests due to arrive shortly.

'Be there within the hour,' the last unread message said.

"What do you feel like wearin today darlin?" asked Liz.

"Your choice hun. Anything that helps us put on a show," I said.

My wife then walked out with 2 very similar looking babydoll lingerie sets complete with the garter belts and stockings as well as 2 pairs of heels, a long mid back length brunette hair wig for me and matching bra and panties sets.

"I love it," I said.

"What are you waiting for then gurl, start dressing up," she said.

My tiny cock tingled when she called me a gurl. It could only tingle and had no room to grow for I was locked in chastity since that night 2 months ago... the keys thrown out the same day the cage went on.

The next 15 minutes was spent helping each other getting into our outfits. Liz helped me put my wig on and my heels as well. She then went ahead and did her make up while I surfed some cd captions on bdsmlr. Once Liz was done, she called me to the chair and before she started my makeup, she said,

"I am so glad we are here, doing this you know."

I smiled and nodded and she gave me a quick kiss. Liz was a make up artist by profession and was extremely talented and did well for herself in the fashion industry. Once my make up was done, I looked at us in the mirror. What looked back were couple of the most alluring girls I had seen in my life! Liz came face to face with me and placed her hands on my cheeks and came really close to my face. So close, I could feel her hot breath on my lips.

"You are gorgeous Alisha and I am very happy to have found a sister I never had," she said.

We locked eyes and my mind, in that instance immediately drifted to that night that changed it all. The night I went from 'Alan to Alisha...'

2. 'Then came the day that changed it all'

Me and Liz got married young at 24. We both went to the same university after which we decided to build our life together. We could call ourselves a power couple because for the next 10 years we worked really hard to achieve the success we did. Like I mentioned earlier, Liz always wanted to be a renowned make up artist and got into it at a very young age. I got into investment banking fresh out of university, starting with a 6 figure salary. Both our jobs demanded long hours and we had mutually agreed to focus on our careers first, as that would give us a solid foundation for when we wanted to start a family and have children.

However, somewhere within the 10 years that we dedicated to our careers, we got lost ourselves as a couple and although we spent as much time as we could give each other, it wasn't enough to keep the bond like it used to be when we were young. This in turn led to fights and outbursts and lots of nights not talking to each other or sleeping in different bedrooms.

To satisfy my sexual drive I got hooked onto porn and somehow drifted into imagining myself being the woman in most of the scenes I watched and then went through the entire process of getting into crossdressing just like any other CD who starts her journey. Sissy captions, hypnosis videos, cei, dressing fem and playing with sex toys soon followed.

I built up quite a collection of dresses and toys over a month's time and clicked a lot of pictures and video taped myself in these outfits playing with my toys, storing them in an external hard disk. It was all safely hidden in a box in the basement among many other unopened boxes that had accumulated dust over the years and were untouched since we moved in.

Then came the day that changed it all. August 24th 2020. I left work early that day deciding to surprise Liz and once again try and save our marriage. I had flowers, her favourite bottle of Merlot and a Louis Vuitton purse.

Due to Covid, Liz had switched to working from home, providing online tutorials to aspiring make up artists since actual fashion make-up work was few and far in between and she was too proud to just stay at home doing nothing, leaving me to be the sole bread winner.

I quietly made my way into the house, tip toeing as to not alert her of my early arrival. She wasn't in the living room. I checked the kitchen and her work desk but she was no where to be seen. I placed the bottle of Merlot on the kitchen counter to open later and headed upstairs, stopping short outside our bedroom. The door was not fully closed.

The flowers and the purse hit the floor...

I did not have to peek inside as I could clearly hear what was happening. My wife was moaning louder than I have ever heard her moan, pleading to be fucked harder. My heart sank. The world came crashing down around me. I could not believe my ears and decided to take a peek.

There she was on her fours being rammed balls deep by a 6 ft 5 tall, chiselled face, ripped young white man who did not look past 25. I entered with all the rage, slamming the door open and seeing red. They stopped.

My wife was shocked to see me. The guy was taken aback too. No surprise...

Before I could say anything, Liz said in the most casual tone ever,

"Hey hun I did not know you would be back so soon. We just got started."

I was dumbfounded. Here was Liz, my high school lover, the only woman I ever loved, having sex with another guy and staying so chill considering she just got caught red handed. I looked at the guy furiously.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked and headed towards him to cave his face in but before I could even pull a punch, Liz said,

"Stop Alisha."

Instantly my anger died out and my mind screamed... 'She Knows!'

3. 'You don't have a man in your life anymore'

(A day ago)

I was at home having just completed my last online make up class for the day. Alan was still at work as usual and I had a long time to go before he was back home. Me and Alan had fallen out of our bond lately and the cost of our success in our respective careers was our weakening marriage.

I usually am out at this time in the evening at some fashion event however since the pandemic, work has not been consistent. I took to online tutoring young artists to keep the money coming in. Since Alan would not be home any sooner I thought I'll do a bit of clean up around the house.

The house already looked in really great shape thanks to our hired domestic helper who visited each morning. That's when I remembered that our basement had not been cleaned in ages and would be a good way for me to address this boredom.

I headed downstairs and started clearing out the dust over many unopened boxes since we moved in. As I made my way around, I came across a medium sized box that had the name 'Alisha' written with a marker on its side in very small font. I was confused and wondered who's box this was since I could not recollect either of us knowing an Alisha among our friends or family.

I opened the box and was shocked to see the huge stack of sexy lingerie and dresses and heels and sex toys. Alan was cheating on me was the first thought that popped into my head. I could not believe this. I turned red thinking about the audacity of him to let this hoe Alisha keep her items under the same roof as me. I also saw an external hard disk with its usb cable neatly tucked underneath the pile of dresses. I took it and headed upstairs.

"If this has a recording of them in action, I am going to play this in front of him on our big projector screen in our bedroom and serve him the divorce papers!" I said to myself.

I plugged the hard disk at my work desk, took a long breath and clicked the folder open.

It took me a whole minute to realize that who I saw posing was not my husband's side hoe but my Alan himself! I broke down and could not digest what I saw. There were close to 500 pictures and 100 videos of 'Alan-Alisha' in different outfits, sucking the huge dildos I saw earlier in the box and riding a lot of different sized black silicone cocks as well as cumming on his own face. There were also porn videos of other crossdressers getting fucked by real men and crossdressers getting bukkaked. I felt sick in my stomach and could not stop sobbing.

My phone rang that very moment and it was one of my good friends and a model who I worked with in the past. I wanted to hang up the phone but I answered anyways.

"Hi Liz...Hey are you crying?" he asked.

Silence for a few seconds as I tried holding back my tears but I caved in.

"Alan is...Barry I can't believe this," I said.

"Hey stop crying! I am close to your house. I was in the neighbourhood and thought about dropping by but wanted to make sure you were home. I am on my way," he said.

I soon had Barry on the couch next to me, a cup of coffee in his hand, his eyes patiently waiting for an answer as he glanced at me.

"Alan is..." I hesitated.

"Is he cheating on you?" he asked.

I was surprised he came to that conclusion especially when I hadn't told him anything.

I composed myself and said, "Alan is a sissy."

"Like he has fem habbits?" he asked casually.

I could not bring myself to describe what I just saw so I showed the pictures and videos to him instead. His reaction said it all. He had the same look I had when I first saw it.

"Uhm...I dont know what to say," he said, now visibly shocked.

I was on the verge of tearing up again but he said,

"But hey atleast you should be relieved he is not involved with another woman! leaving asides the fact that he is trying to be one, you should look at this positively."

I never thought of it that way but Barry's words did bring a little relief. Barry moved closer to me and held my face up, wiped my tears and said,

"This thing, has opened you up to so much more Liz. Things you could not do before. Now you have the edge over Alan. Just imagine."

I did not understand what Barry was getting at but before I could ask, he landed a deep kiss on my lips. I immediately backed off and just looked at him dead straight in his eyes, very confused that I felt no anger towards him when he did that.

"Like this. You should not feel guilty that you are kissing another man because from what I saw last, you don't have a man in your life anymore."

It was wrong. What he said did not make sense at all but it felt right. I tried stopping myself from going through it but Barry caught me at my most vulnerable moment and I gave in and we started making out right there while the un paused video of my crossdressed husband riding a black dildo played in the background.

Barry stopped after a while and said,

"Listen. You need to confront him about this."

"But how? How do I bring this up?" I asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing. First I will be honest with you and come clean. I have always fancied you a lot sexually and wanted you badly. However, I really respected your marriage and did not want to intervene but now that this happened, there is an opportunity for the both of us...For me to have my desires fulfilled and for you to get revenge on your sissy husband," he said.

"Go on. I am listening," I said.

"We meet tomorrow evening and have some raunchy fun. Again...you don't have to feel guilty because he did not when he chose to be a sissy slut. We set our selves up to get caught in the act and right when he sees us we play his videos for him," he said.

I gave it a good thought for a little bit and agreed. Alan hated getting embarrassed especially in front of another person and this would be the perfect way to confront him. I agreed upon Barry's plan. He kissed me once again and left.

I pondered about how I just cheated on my husband but justified it by thinking I did not get married to a man in the first place. That night Alan got home late and we did not talk as usual and he went off to sleep in the second bedroom while I had already fallen off to bed in our bedroom. When I woke up next day, it was 9AM and Alan was already gone by then.

I went about my day and completed my online classes by 7:30PM and was heading upstairs to set the scene when the doorbell rang. I freaked out because I was not expecting Alan-Alisha to be home this soon. I checked our door bell cam and it was Barry. He came early and brought a bottle of my favourite Merlot brand.

"I thought I should come early so we ease into things," he said.

I smiled nervously but deep down I had this excitement that I was going to be with another man for the first time ever in my life and I got that rush you feel when you first get physical with a new person.

It was 8PM and Alan generally arrived home between 10-11PM so we still had some time to go. We went upstairs and started drinking, discussing the fashion industry and within an hour, had finished the bottle of wine. It was safe to say we were both drunk and extremely horny but aware enough to know what we were doing this for!

Our clothes came off instantly and after some amazing foreplay, Barry soon had me on my fours and was balls deep with his 8 inch cock buried deep in my wet pussy. I had never been fucked like this and my moans were loud and all I could muster between the moans was,

"Fuck me harder Barry," as my eyes rolled back into my skull.

That's when the most unthinkable thing happened. Alan entered the room and me and Barry were shocked he was home this early. My mind went into overdrive trying to comprehend what must be going on in Alan's mind but amidst the reddening of my husband's face with anger, the realisation dawned that I was here in this position because my husband had become a sissy slut in the first place. I quickly composed myself and acted nonchalant which pissed Alan off more and that is exactly what I wanted.

As soon as Alan started approaching Barry to beat the day light off him (not that I thought he would succeed since Barry was way bigger than Alan and I do not just mean down there) the only thing I could say was "Stop Alisha..."

4. 'We had to make this marriage work'

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"Alisha. That's what you go by don't you?" Liz replied with a tone of anger.

I was at a loss of words. And right then as if on cue, Barry hit the power button on the projector's remote and the shade of red on my face went from anger to embarrassing.

It was me, dressed in the most sluttiest outfit I owned, riding a 10" suction cup black dildo hard and moaning like a bitch in heat.

For a whole minute, the three of us watched silently. My wife then looked back at me and asked,

"Have you always fancied being a girl?"

"No of course not!" I exclaimed and paused.

" Lately we haven't been active sexually and I resorted to porn and don't know why but got into this and became extremely hooked...but wait a second. Who is this and why did you cheat on me Liz?" I asked with a tightening chest.

"Name's Barry Alisha. I am a friend of Liz's," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled.

"But you call yourself that!...and when I found out what you had been hiding from me all this time, I broke down and Barry reached out to me right then and I confided in him," said Liz.

"What convenient timing," I muttered to myself.

"I was very angry Alan but it was because of Barry that I could see that this situation we are in, that is the most interesting thing that has happened in both our lives for the past year. I don't know about you but the way things were going, we were bound to separate at some point bitterly; but now because of you we could both give new meaning to our lives," she said.

I had calmed down a bit and sat on the bed. Barry and Liz both put their clothes back on. I sat there pondering everything that happened and how my life was going to completely change. Barry sat on the loveseat alone in the corner intently waiting for me to speak while Liz sat beside me doing the same.

"Do you not want to divorce me after seeing what I am?" I asked.

"I initially did but the fact that I love you does not change and if you want to embark on this journey I want to be part of it and help you discover yourself as Alisha," Liz said as she placed her hands on my thigh to comfort me.

"And this? You and him. Will this continue?" I asked.

"Alisha. I know you want to explore the inner slut in you as I saw in your videos and after meeting Barry, I want to do the same. We both can benefit from this and look our bond has already started to become stronger than it was yesterday as this is the most we have spoken in ages!" she exclaimed with a hint of happiness.

"I will lose my job if someone finds out. To the world I still have to be Alan," I said.

"And you will be but to me, you can be anything you want to be! You are free to dress as much as you like, I will help you do your make up, we can go shopping together like besties or like sisters even! and we can share sex toys and even men," she said winking at me.

It was a lot to process but I had been dreaming of doing this openly for so long that I could not see myself saying no to such an amazing proposal. Yes it made me less of a husband, heck maybe I am not a man at all let alone a husband but getting to be a woman openly and living life at home as a woman, gave me exciting shivers all over my body. At the end, I still loved Liz and she loved me and we had to make this marriage work.

I kissed her hard on the lips. Barry got up and headed towards the bedroom door.

"I'll leave you two to enjoy this moment together. I'll see you again Liz and Alisha," he said as he left.

sissy77
sissy77
138 Followers