AdulteRated Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the rest of the time before heading to bed arranging all my sexy outfits from the box into our walk-in closet and putting all my boy clothes into the same box barring a few office suits and shirts for when I had to go to work.

I laid on the bed later and Liz walked up to me and headed straight for my crotch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I found this in your box. You bought it but never could go through wearing it could you? I think it's high time you have it on Alisha and you have to stop using your tiny cock and only gain pleasure by getting fucked by real alpha men," she said.

She locked the chastity cage on and then said,

"The only way this ever comes off is if we saw through it because I am throwing the keys so you do not open it when I am not around."

She went downstairs and came back up shortly stating she threw the key outside the house never to be found again.

We soon drifted off to sleep that night together, after months!

The couple months that followed that day were the most exciting times of our married lives as we bonded like we first had as young adults in university. We both went shopping together and got ourselves amazing dresses and a plethora of

outfits we lost count of. I had never gone out dressed but Liz helped me look so convincing as a girl with her make up skills, you wouldn't be able to tell I had a small something dangling between my legs.

There were days when Barry would be over and pleasured Liz beyond belief as I could hear her loud moans as I lay in our second bedroom watching sissy porn. Barry was always kind enough to get me small gifts but they always were the fem kind. I think he wanted to keep reminding me that he was now the alpha male of that house.

I soon built up the confidence to dress up and sit on the loveseat as I watched Barry's throbbing veiny 7" cock plough through all three of my wife-now sis's holes. Barry loved bringing Liz over to my lap and place her head over my locked clitty as he pounded her hard. It always made my boipussy tingle.

The first time I tasted another man's cum was when Barry had spilled some cum on the foot of the bed while shooting inside Liz's ass. When he left and Liz was in the bathroom freshening up, I got my face to the floor and instantaneously licked all the thick goo up. My senses went into overdrive.

When Liz came back out, I asked her if I could taste Barry's cum at the very least since he did not want to fuck me as he considered himself super straight. Liz said she would run it by Barry. Barry, hesitant at first agreed and every time he was close to cumming, he would cum on Liz's face and saw me lick all the cum off her face. It would make both me and Liz very horny which added to Barry's dominant presence in our house.

We had a couple encounters with other men together who fucked us both really good but it was always one man for the both of us.

One weekend evening when me and Liz lay in bed, Liz asked if I fancied BBC's more than others. I nodded.

"Why don't we then since we never have?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked back.

"Yes and you know what sis, let's have more than one man this time," she said.

There was this sudden euphoria that aroused thinking how it would be for me and Liz to be between not one but 2 hung BBC's.

"I'll set it up!" I said excitedly.

Liz chuckled at my excitement and called me slutty.

After a few days of back and forth messages with multiple people across a couple fetish sites, I managed to pin down one alpha dom top by the name Jerome who seemed to be the perfect balance of experienced with women and sissies alike. Jerome also happened to have a friend who he partnered with on multiple occasions and we set the event up for next weekend which brought us to today.

5. 'The more the merrier'

(Present day)

"Alisha!" a voice echoed as I snapped out of thought.

"Alisha...where were you lost?" asked Liz.

"I erm...nothing. Liz just know I am very lucky to have you in my life," I said.

Liz looked at me with the sweetest look in her eye as she stared at me and kissed me on the cheeks.

We spent another 15 minutes tidying up the room where the action would be, playing a CD gangbang porn on our large projector screen to get the mood going. That's when the doorbell rang. Liz said she will get it.

When she came back, with her were 3 very tall, very muscly, brooding, black men that completely changed the aura of the room with their musky alpha male scent. Until now, I always pondered if I could have continued being an alpha male but looking at the 3 men towering over my hot wife (now sis) in between made me completely sure that my place was on my knees in front of their bulging cocks.

"Hi Alisha. Pleased to finally meet you!" said the man in the white shirt with dark pants and shiny polished black shoes. I immediately recognized him as Jerome whose pictures I had seen on the fetish site I found him on.

"Hi handsome. I see you have already exchanged pleasantries with my wife...oops sister there," I said as they now approached me.

"We have and I must say what a fine woman she is," spoke the man with a burly voice as he squeezed Liz's butt hard.

"You must be Francis," I said as I recognized him as the partner Jerome showed me pictures of, when we were setting tonight up.

He too was dressed well.

"I got another friend who was eager to join us once I told him about tonight. I hope you don't mind," said Jerome.

"The more the merrier," I replied raising my hand, palm facing downwards towards him like a lady, as the third man approached me.

He gently took my hand in his hand and kissed the back of my hand and said,

"You are a beautiful woman yourself Alisha. The name's Thomas and it's a pleasure to meet you."

My cheeks were flush red as he was the first out of the three that complimented me dolled up.

"The pleasure's all mine," I replied.

Liz, who was now standing next to me nudged her elbow into my sides gently and whispered in my ear saying,

"Looks like this one fancies you girl."

I gave her a wide eyed look with a smile as the three men formed a small circle around both of us.

Me and Liz instinctively went on our knees as the men took off their shirts. I had my face towards Thomas's crotch while Liz started with Jerome and Francis. I slowly unzipped and pulled Thomas's pants down and looked Thomas in the eye as I gently kissed his bulge from the outside of his boxers. Thomas gave me a smile as I used my teeth to pull his boxers down to his thighs and was hit on my face by his 10" inch black manhood that sprung to life after I set it free from it's cover. This was exactly how I imagined a BBC would be and all those times, I had only fantasized being on my knees serving one, but it was now playing out in real life.

Thomas instructed me to have my arms behind and not touch his cock until instructed to do so. I obliged.

"Kiss the tip and lick the shaft baby," Thomas said.

Not breaking eye contact I did as instructed, enjoying the sweet taste of his pre-cum in my mouth. He soon held my head gently and brought his cock towards my lips. They parted instantly and he pushed the whole of his fleshy, sensitive part of the cock in my mouth, pulling out and pushing in repetitively. I was totally aroused being this submissive and my locked clitty already started twitching, unable to break free from the jail it was locked in. The pace picked up and Thomas was now hard fucking my mouth, me trying my best to take as much of his 10" cock in. I could hear Liz's gags too and that told me she was being subjected to the same kind of mouth fucking by not one but 2 hung cocks.

After a good 10 minutes of mouth fucking, Thomas pulled out, sticky saliva dripping from my chin as I looked towards Liz who just about stopped bobbing on Francis's cock as well. Francis caught me ogling at his cock as he had a 10" cock as well, but thicker than Thomas's. Thomas and Francis both switched places and Jerome too joined Francis on my side as I took turns servicing both their cocks.

"Ooh this slut can suck can't she?" said Jerome.

"Yeah she is the first sissy slut who can take all of my 10" in her mouth," added Francis.

I stopped for a few seconds. Picked the projector remote lying next to me and switched to the video of me sucking and practising my gag reflexes on a black dildo as a way to answer how I was able to suck that deep.

"Oh shit! This girl's got practice," exclaimed Jerome.

Jerome was an inch shorter that Francis and Thomas but still long and thick enough to stretch a hole to its extreme.

The mouth fucking went on for another 20 or so minutes after which Francis said,

"Let's fuck em."

The other 2 agreed. Thomas lifted my wife off the ground and put her on the bed while the 2 gentlemen with me did the same but took me towards the loveseat in the corner. They had now completely undressed themselves and got me on my fours on the couch with Jerome bringing his cock towards my mouth while Francis went for my boi pussy, not knowing he was going to be the first black man to take my ass.

He used the lube we had arranged for on the bedside table and got his shaft all nice and lubed up. I relaxed and took a deep breath as I bobbed my mouth up and down on Jerome's cock, at the same time also listening to Liz moaning loudly to the slapping of thigh on ass, as Thomas fucked her hard.

"Beg me," said Francis.

"Whatghgg,?" I said, my words muffled by Jerome's cock in my mouth.

"Beg me to fuck you now!" exclaimed Francis.

I was dying to be fucked so bad listening to my sis Liz's sounds that he did not have to wait too long for an answer.

"Oh Francis, I need your cock deep in my pussy right now! Please baby give it to me. Give this slut your black alpha cock," I squealed.

Francis then proceeded to rub his entire cock between my ass cheeks, still not entering me but teasing me enough for my cock to now ache in excitement. And then it came. The euphoria from being penetrated rushed in! It was not the first time something entered my sissy hole but it always felt amazing when something did. Today was all the more special though.

Francis, slow at first picked pace and soon shoved his entire length deep in my ass, fucking me hard enough to effortlessly bob and suck on Jerome's 9 inch dick. I could not believe that 2 months ago, my life was completely different! The only sadness was that I could not do this any sooner. This was the place I was meant to be! Spit roasted between two dominant men who could call themselves men proudly!

The fucking continued for a while after which Jerome and Francis swapped places. My moans could probably be heard by the neighbours who had no clue that it wasn't Alan fucking his wife Liz hard but Alisha, a submissive slut living under Alan's disguise being destroyed by not one but 2 hung cocks.

I stopped sucking for a second to take a peak at Liz whose ass was now being gaped by Thomas's 10 inch cock. I was so proud of the slut my Liz had become! I was happy she felt the joy of what a real man felt like inside her throbbing pussy. Jerome pulled me out of this thought as he pushed my head on to his waiting wet and sloppy cock dripping with my saliva.

"Yo Thomas let me take a dig at her," said Jerome.

Thomas obliged and came towards me, replacing Jerome. My ass was now raw from the pounding Francis gave me. Both the men then sat on the loveseat together side by side with me taking turns between their legs, sucking their cocks and tasting my own boi pussy juices that covered their glistening manhoods.

" Do you want to sit on me baby girl?" asked Thomas.

The tone in which Thomas spoke to me gave me a sense of protection and submissive feeling at the same time.

"With pleasure sir!" I exclaimed and smiled.

"I held Thomas's cock and guided it into my gaped ass and it hungrily took it inside, me now completely impaled on this 10" monster. Francis sat stroking his cock, seeing me ride Thomas. He probably did not mean to say it loud but ended up uttering,

"Look at this cow girl riding that black stallion."

My eyes were rolling back towards my head and I was thinking how this moment I was in could not be topped and get better than this. How wrong was I! As if he read my thoughts, Francis got up and approached me from behind and with a little struggle, pushed his cock deep in my ass while Thomas held still to make it easy for Francis.

My ass was stretched to its maximum! The initial pain dissipated and I could not believe I was capable of having 2 10" cocks in my ass. From the corner of the room I heard Jerome say,

"Look at your sissy husband! she's a bigger slut than you are miss."

"Not for long! Don't forget I have a hole more than her," she said as if in competition with me.

I don't know what went inside Liz's head while she saw me get double fucked, but the sight must have gotten her super wet and horny.

The two men fucked me like this for what felt too less even though it did go on for a while. The emptiness I felt as they both got their cocks out made me craving a cock again in my ass right away. They both got off the couch together heading towards where Liz was on the bed.

"Relax for a bit till we take care of your sis," Francis said.

I sat on the loveseat now looking at my wife Liz sitting on Thomas who went and laid on the bed. Jerome stood on the bed with his cock dangling in front of Liz's mouth while Francis entered her ass. The sight was beautiful! Jerome grabbed Liz's jet black hair in a pony and forced her to hold his dick in her mouth while the other two cocks rammed balls deep in the remaining holes. My once upon a time wifey was being utterly destroyed by this trio of alpha men and all I could do as I sat on the couch was wonder how lucky I was to do this with her. They fucked her good, taking turns at different holes.

"Alisha! come here," said Jerome after a while.

I got up and headed towards the bed, fixing my dress up a bit.

"Get your camera and hand it to Thomas," Jerome said.

I quickly went into our second bedroom and got our camera and tossed it to Thomas.

"Now come here and bend over in front of me," he said.

The whole camera thing got me really excited and if you tried to look closely, you would have seen the twitching of my locked clitty, causing my cage to sway ever so slightly from all the pressure of bursting to come out and get erect. I got in front of Jerome and bent over just like he asked and was face to face with Liz as she did the exact same thing in front of Francis.

As though they had practised this and it was their partner move, both men entered our asses respectively, held both our hands behind our backs firmly and got our upper torso off the bed as we hung, cock in ass. They both started pounding hard as me and Liz moaned looking at each other, smiling often in between while Thomas recorded everything. We were bouncing hard on their cocks and the two men brought our faces close so we could make out.

I soon had my tongue down Liz's mouth and she reciprocated by sucking on it. We let ourselves go completely at the mercy of the two men and just enjoyed the moment with each thrust in our asses.

"Switch," said Francis who now entered me while Jerome did the same with Liz.

Just the sheer thought that the cock in me was inside Liz a few seconds ago sent me to the edge and as he drilled faster and deeper, I could sense the build up to my first ever sissygasm.

Each thrust coupled with me and Liz's moans now synced together edged me closer to orgasm and right then I felt it. Felt my body shudder and my heart pounding through my chest and my cock tightening before it started dripping thick gooey cum from my locked clitty.

The cum was tinted yellow and was super thick owing to the fact for the past 2 months, I could only orgasm by getting fucked in the ass and no man before Francis had even gotten me close.

"Oh my, you made a mess down there," said Thomas who captured the whole moment closely on camera.

I peeked down and there was a full puddle of my cum soaking the sheets. I could not tell if it was seeing me cumming, getting pounded very hard or both that caused Liz to shudder as she orgasmed hard as well, not her first of the night but the hardest of them all.

"My turn," said Thomas as he handed the camera to Jerome.

Thomas and Francis stood next to the bed and ordered me and Liz to get closer and stand on the bed. As we did, both men lifted me and Liz off the bed completely with our legs wrapped around their respective waists and our heads higher than theirs. It came as a shock to us but we soon understood...no felt! what the men were doing as Thomas's cock entered my ass while Francis's cock did the same to Liz's pussy.

"Oh yes Francis! Oh God fuck me baby!" moaned Liz as she bounced hard on him.

"Give it to me Thomas! Give this slutty sissy hole the pounding it deserves," I said.

Both men looked at each other with the look that they could not believe we were married and went ahead and made out with us respectively.

Jerome, who recorded the pounding of the married couple said,

"This is the best tag team we have ever done."

As I looked into Thomas's eyes with raised eyebrows and with the face of a person getting fucked amazingly well, he asked,

"Do you want to taste my cum doll?"

"I do. Give us your cum baby," I said.

"You want to share your cum with your sister baby?" he asked again.

"Oh yes I want you to cover mine and Liz's slutty faces with your alpha seed!" I exclaimed.

Liz looked at me, not believing the slut I had hidden inside me for so long. We were soon brought down to our knees, exactly the same way we started tonight as the three men now approached us, stroking their cocks hard while our camera, that was now perched on our bed side table, captured our bukkake.

Me and Liz kept licking their balls turn by turn and kissed, placing our heads side by side looking at the men with puppy eyes.

"Give us your man juice. Our slutty mouths deserve it," said Liz.

As soon as she finished her sentence, Thomas got a little closer than the other 2, stroking very fast as he placed the tip of his cock right above our hungry faces and with one final moan and grunt, let his seed out.

A splash hit my forehead, followed by 3 quick splashes on my right eye socket, cheek and lips. It felt warm and when I licked a little with my tongue, it was hot, fresh and salty. My submissiveness grew 10x as I felt in place, exactly where I wanted to be, besides Liz who was also as covered as I was after one load.

"Gosh you painted them well," said Francis as his stroking grew faster.

He was clearly turned on by it and could not wait to cover us with his cum either. He stroked and stroked and edged closer to us as his cock sprayed both our faces with more gooey black man cum, now dripping all over our matching outfits and covering my wig and Liz's natural hair. We were both in cloud 9 and gave each other a quick kiss, pushing a little bit of cum in each other's mouths.

"Oh my you have completely covered us," I said.

"Oh no you still haven't been covered," said Francis.

"We kept the best for last," added Thomas.

"What do you mea..?" Liz couldn't even complete her sentence as right then, as if a fire hose was let loose, Jerome's cock sprayed cum one after the other, drenching our faces in his thick load, easily the biggest load of the night.

If you saw us, you'd think we had 20 men cum on our faces. There was not a patch of skin visible on our faces. Me and Liz, the slutty sisters were destroyed by this man's powerful seed, the scent of cum so strong in our nostrils that we got high off of it.