Adulterous Love, Francesca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kicking the wet suit from my ankles, I let the hot spray of the open change room shower blast my tired back muscles. One thought occupied my post-workout thoughts. Francesca.

The slightest wrong touch would have engorged my already thicker than normal penis, so I waited until the rest of the guys vacated the showers before attempting a wash of the nether regions. Seeing a forty-something guy with a boner when in a common shower with a bunch of other old dudes absolutely would send the wrong message!

Denying whether it was infatuation, lust, or fantasy, the sudsing of my cock to an upright hard-on confirmed that I was hornier than fuck, that I had a thing for Francesca. I kept my back to the visible parts of the locker area while enjoying that arousal. The last time I was in a state like this, was a question I did not want to answer.

The tightly wrapped towel did little to tame my erection, and my feelings were single-minded. It was going to be two nights until the next swim practise and I didn't want to wait to find out. Whether it was me or her, I didn't want Denny's comments and second thoughts to be part of the equation.

Dropping the towel to slip on my briefs waited until the last couple of stragglers let me have the locker room to myself. I took my time dressing assuring myself the remaining members of the team had left.

I knew Francesca would be coiling up the deck hoses after washing down around the hot tub. She was always waiting for us to get out, or chasing us out of the change rooms, so she could complete her work and wrap up for the evening.

Instead of exiting through the lobby, I walked out of the men's locker returning to the swirl-pool deck. Just to the right was my lovely lifeguard tidying things beside the deck storage room. "Hey, you wanna go for a coffee?"

"Really?" Clearly, I caught Francesca by surprise including her lightning-quick tongue. "Yes, sure."

What I did not expect was her big smile. "I promise, I won't molest you." I looked her in the eyes satirically. I loved the fun connection we had.

"Too bad." She raised her eyebrows.

"It could be arranged." I loved her long thick eyelashes and smirked fantasizing about other ways to make them flutter. "I'll wait for you outside the lobby. By the way, you have to pay!"

"By the bike racks." Francesca's response hinted that her own coworkers prying eyes might be a concern.

'Were we that obvious to everyone around us?'

"See you there." I made a point of exiting the pool and centre lobby promptly. The receptionist and another lifeguard quickly looked away from me, returning to a gossipy posture when I looked back through the glass sliding doors.

Nothing had really happened to this point, but inside, I chastised myself for being so carelessly obvious.

Humidly cool spring night air wicked against my hot skin as I made my way outside, heading around the corner to the terrace by the bike racks. I didn't need the caffeine to stay awake, but a warm coffee would be nice about now. Along with her body language, Francesca's comment had my cock hard and heart beating like a kid on a first date. Filling my mind with as many distracting work-related thoughts while forcing myself not to pace back and forth, I sat and waited impatiently. In all the excitement, I forgot to put my swim bag in the car. Even though it was only a few steps away, I wanted to avoid missing her, so almost ran back to the terrace.

Graced by perfect timing, Francesca walked towards me. "Starbucks?"

"Good for me." There was much more behind that smile. Like an edgy but exciting tension.

Over the short two or three blocks, Francesca walked so close beside me, that I had the urge to hold her hand or put my arm around her. I resisted the temptation thinking either her coworkers or my teammates could still be in the vicinity of the centre and coffee shop.

She ordered tea, and I matched her order that thinking with the combined excitement of our coffee date and caffeine that I'd never get to sleep afterward.

"You're a lot of fun." Sipping my hot tea, I didn't want to be over the top nor reveal how attracted I truly was to my young lifeguard friend.

Francesca got her game on again fast. "You're kinda fun too." Her eyes twinkled, "and I like how you try to be all sexy in your little speedo."

We picked a booth in the back of the coffee shop.

"I knew you liked it, that's why I was posing all the time." My turn to smile. I lowered my voice. "That's why you showed off your cute little panties while you were standing over me on the pool deck."

Her eyes widened in shock. Clearly, she wasn't aware I was peering up the gap in her shorts and looking at her undies. She shimmied along the leatherette booth seat cushion squishing in beside me.

"You're a pervert." Francesca's response was playful and leading.

"You like me looking at you." I tilted my head staring through her eyes.

There was no resistance or stiffening of her body when I cuddled my arm around her shoulder in a short more than just a friend hug. "So do you think that I should update the camo speedos?" I took a sip of my herbal tea.

"I think you should wear a G-string!"

"You might like that, but I think the rest of the pool would vacate!" I raised my eyebrows and smiled, "I'll make it a deal if you go commando!"

As if she was considering, Francesca took a long sip of her tea and looked up at me, "I wouldn't want to share." Her voice quieted to a steamy whisper.

'That's a flip, how do I respond to that, neg her, tease, or what?' Without saying anything, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close in an I-love-you cuddle. Francesca nestled her head into the side of my chest and looked up at me with those incredible eyes. Her face said 'I dare you.'

I wanted to, but something inside made me hesitate. "I don't think I want to share either."

Francesca turned and reached around my waist with her free hand amorously holding me tight. There was a lot of pent-up emotion within her. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 'What was I afraid of?'

My arm followed her body cuddling her close. I kissed the top of her head. This time when she looked up at me, it was my face revealing inner feelings. Oblivious to the few guests and employees, we shared that giving hug until the clattering of dishes going through the storeroom door, caught our attention.

One of the coffee shop employees was destocking the pastry shelves. The remaining guests were departing.

-=-

"Let's go." Leveling my lips and looking at the barista wiping tables within eavesdropping range, I hip-pushed Francesca along the bench seat.

The Starbucks would be closing soon anyway. We walked out the double doors together after Francesca gathered her drawstring backpack.

Unexpectedly she hooked my arm in hers and leaned into my shoulder after we crossed the street. "Walk me home?"

"Only if you promise to behave." I teased pulling her closer.

"Why wouldn't I?" In her voice was that dare again.

A few more steps took us to a darkened area of the sidewalk. With my free hand, I pulled her face to face with me. A mix of uncertainty went through my mind before making the decision, holding her shoulder, I kissed Francesca on the lips. First, her lips met mine. In seconds her body melted to me until we were breathing together. Her firm but soft breasts pushed into my chest while Francesca's arms wrapped around my upper back.

I leaned back and smiled "That was nice."

She looked up at me and leaned into my lips again, pushing her sweet soft tongue into my mouth.

Gently sucking her petite tongue inside of me, I enveloped it, then swirled it around. Lips locked I utilized all my experience, slowly, tenderly, making love to her mouth.

Francesca was breathy, "I've never been kissed like that!"

I inhaled her taste. "I'd better walk you home before we get arrested." The urge to do so much more was almost overwhelming, but we broke off our passionate kiss and Francesca managed to direct me the ten or twelve blocks to her flat.

A set of tall hedges hid us from view just before her place. Francesca initiated the kiss this time, tilting her head opposite mine. Her tongue moved wickedly in my mouth. The body heat between us was almost like sex without taking our clothes off. Pressed together, each of our bodies seemed to be filling in the gaps of the other.

"See you next week, Francesca." She backed up towards her place and gave me a little wave with her wrist. To me, it said; 'Follow me inside and fuck me!' From this point on, everything she did seemed to be sexually suggestive.

-=-

I missed seeing Francesca on the following Monday night, but we caught up mid-week. Studying for school exams before spring break was the priority. I laid off the teasing somewhat and instead encouraged her. By Friday night, the studies were complete. I'm not certain if it was school, what Denny said, how she felt about us, or if she had second thoughts, we were interacting again, but much more subdued than before.

I lingered on the pool deck by the hot tub. Nothing much was happening. Just as I was walking through the change room entrance, Francesca touched my arm.

"Do you want to meet by the skate park?" She asked secretively.

"Yeah, meet you there." I walked straight into the showers, assuming that Francesca had a good reason for being secretive.

I kept one eye on the reception desk as I departed the pool. There were no notable lookie-loos, partly because I mingled with a number of my teammates.

Convinced that no one was paying attention, I threw my swim bag into the car then walked over to the skateboard park beside the community centre. Dimly lit and deserted, I tried to avoid the shadowy concrete hollows and find a bench that allowed me to spot anyone walking towards me from the pool complex.

A nervously walking silhouetted female figure grew closer. It was undoubtedly Francesca who increased her pace to a quick walk when she saw where I was sitting. Encouraged, I stood up facing my teen sweetheart letting her walk right into my arms.

As opposed to being relaxed and passionate, our kiss was wrong, conflicted, and fiery.

"Are you okay, Francesca?" Her tense body relaxed only a little in my arms.

"I wasn't sure how, how you felt." Even in the dim light, Francesca's eyes were glassing over.

I worried about the emotion and what was potentially bothering her. 'Had I hurt her?'

"Let's go sit down." I chose a grassy spot beside the undulating concrete, behind the benches.

Cross-legged in the grass, I put my arm around her shoulder pulling her head into my chest. "I feel the same, I promise." Trying my best to reassure her. "I just wanted to make sure that you had the space you needed to concentrate and study."

"Are you sure?" For that second it seemed like she didn't believe me.

After all these years memories of past teenage love dramas tempered my voice. "Yes, I am sure. School and your education are important too." I felt the urge to hug Francesca and hold her closer. Maybe it would convey my feelings. "Come here." Opening my arms, I laid back on the grass.

With her legs side-saddle, Francesca leaned her chest over mine, relaxing in my arms as we talked. "What about your friend?"

I knew what she meant. "He's just a jealous asshole. He doesn't know my sweet, pretty, fun Francesca." I ran my hand through her shoulder-length hair. "My sassy Francesca."

I smiled at her. Francesca's face was bright. Bright like before. She melted into my chest seeking comfort. Kissing the side of her head, I wanted to say 'I love you,' but thought better of it. I didn't want her to feel complicated.

I did not want to feel complicated.

We warmed together and kissed again. Being on top Francesca drove the emotional passion through her lips into mine. Without my guidance, her leg slid over straddling my thighs. Tightly wrapping around her back, my arms closed us like lovers. Moist tongues touched, body to body separated only by our breathing.

Francesca paused, "What about your family?"

The pivotal question. 'Be honest or not?'

I knew that she was asking about my wife and family, but my wife specifically. "It's something that we still have to talk about. A lot of that depends on what you feel."

"I'm not sure." Francesca's face nestled into my shoulder.

"We have a lot in common, and a lot of fun together. I think we are discovering-" My words stopped mid-sentence when her body moved into me.

"I hope there's more." Francesca kissed me on the lips before I could answer.

My hands slid down over the light fabric while she ground her pelvis into me. Locking her sweet mouth over my lips, Francesca rhythmically dry-humped my bulging jeans with youthful want. Our connection was more than just an act of love. My pre-existing marriage didn't matter. The age difference didn't matter. What society said didn't matter. I let my hands slide up under the fabric of her shirt gliding over her supple skin falling back down and pressing under the waistband of her shorts. Fingers flirting just above her panties, then below. My experienced hands smoothing over her soft globular young ass.

Tentativeness and inexperience were mixed into her movements as she physically communicated her desire for me. Approving, Francesca rolled her butt cheeks in my hands.

Walking my fingertips into the crack of her teenage ass, I opened her crevasse and dangled two fingers across her sphincter.

Welling inside me was a taboo need to teach Francesa how to fuck and how to please a man properly. To fulfill that want she had, and something more forbidden for me. Much more forbidden. With one hand I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the fly. Her humping made it easy for me to wrestle the denim down so that only my briefs were between the fabric of her shorts and panties.

I broke our kiss. "I'm going to push your shorts down."

Francesca lifted her hips, allowing me to push them down. Only her panties and my CKs were separating us from actually fucking. She moaned into my lips when I pushed up into Francesca. My bulging erection was being rammed into the warm fleshy crotch of her panties. She was no longer just dry humping my jeans, now we were making love to each other albeit with a couple of thin layers of fabric between us. The stretched fabric of her panties gave me the feeling that I was on the cusp of penetration. God, it was so warm inside there. Waiting for me.

It took all of my willpower to not completely fuck my cock inside of Francesca. The firmness of her pronounced mons rubbing my pubic bone thrilled me. She rotated her hips slightly and broke off our kiss breathing heavily into my ear. Knowing she was going to orgasm soon I traced a finger under her panties and down her ass-crack. Francesca approved by breathing harder in my ear, so I tickled a finger over her little butthole.

Meeting the warmth of her fabric-covered vagina, I pressed the damp cotton inside of her with my distended bulge. I rocked my restrained glans between the quickly dampening panties. Francesca was so saturated the thin fabric was almost unapparent. I wished at that moment, I had removed my briefs completely.

Frustrated by my poor choice I fucked my cock up into her teen cunt with such force that I thought I'd have torn a hole in the wet Calvin Klien's

"Oh god!" She forced her stretched panties over my cock head and fell on my chest moaning quietly.

My hands caressed her whole body letting her enjoy the fullness of her orgasm.

"We'll have to do that again." Selfishly I thought of my own climax, and need to cum inside of my sweetheart.

"I want to." She lifted, and I helped pull up her shorts.

"I hope we will." We kissed again before she climbed off, allowing me to zip up. Francesca's eyes were glued on my bulging wet and semi-translucent underwear before they disappeared under my jeans.

I drove her home that evening, settling for a long-drawn-out goodnight kiss inside the car.

"I wish you could come in."

"I know." I was enabling this relationship to become so complicated so fast. A bridge was crossed this night and I was running out of excuses for being late.

-=-

The next Friday I switched vehicles. Hoping no one in our family took notice, I broke into the camping gear and clandestinely dropped a sleeping bag into the footwell of the SUV. When I parked at the pool, I flipped half of the rear seat down flat and unfolded the sleeping bag.

'Nothing like premeditated illicit sex,' I thought to myself, while walking out of the pool deck.

A few of my teammates were chatting on deck before practise but I lost my concentration in Francesca's pair of take-me puppy-dog-eyes tantalizing me from across the other side of the pool. In my eyes she was breathtaking.

"Shit!" I bashed my shins on the bleacher bench that was sticking out, mostly because I wasn't watching where I was walking. So much for being suave.

I bit my lip pretending that it didn't hurt. When I pulled off my track pants, I caught Francesca looking at me once more. This had the effect of increasing the blood flow to my other brain, thickening my cock awkwardly within my not-very-concealing bathing suit.

While the coach previewed the workout for the night, I did my best standing at the back of the swim team to conceal the eager perverted bulge I had firmed up beneath my nylon speedo.

Sprints concluded the workout as usual, and Francesca was her flirty self, albeit tempered with an anticipatory sensuality. Her glassy lovey eyes were enough to make my cock twinge every single time that I looked up at her on the pool deck.

We chatted much more briefly during the post-workout hot tub social. Instead, I watched her speed through the hosing-off and nightly cleanup of the pool deck. Correctly, I interpreted the quick pace as her need to spend more time with me. I wasn't wrong.

My five-minute wait beside the skateboard park didn't even give me a chance to be anxious. Francesca's quick walk ended in my open arms. Sperm-filled balls pushed against her thigh, while firm young breasts felt like two softballs nestled next to my chest muscles. A romantic tongue-laced kiss aroused me enough to momentarily forget the planned encounter.

"Come with me." I led Francesca with my hand towards the dark green SUV. "I have something warmer than the grass."

The gentleman in me opened the door. My mind imagined fucking her ruthlessly when I keyed the ignition.

"Where are you taking me?" Francesca tickled her fingers across the bare skin of my inner forearm.

My smirk mimicked hers. "I'm going to molest you, young lady."

Francesca nestled into my shoulder firmly enough to make it difficult to drive. I didn't mind though. I inhaled the flower-like fragrance of her shampoo taking the last turn towards the industrial district.

I parked near a dark thickly treed warehouse parking lot and backed into some tall hedges. "Come on." I hopped out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger door behind Francesca.

I folded down the rest of the seat back and fluffed up the sleeping bag.

We clambered in like kids on a camping trip. Francesca was already taking her shirt off while I arranged the foot of the sleeping bag.

I pushed my pants and underwear down attempting to catch up. Like a race, Francesca already had herself completely nude, aside from her stockings, while I still fumbled with my t-shirt.

She nude-wrestled her supple young body on top of mine. Pecking at my lips, Francesca wriggled nestling into my heated erection. Furious kisses settled my cock head against her silky inviting wetness. Using her arms, she pressed her full body weight onto my violating shaft.