Adulterous Love, Francesca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck you're so tight and wet." I used my abs and butt muscles to fuck up into her fist-like grip.

It was everything I imagined when her tight silky nineteen-year-old cunt rippled around my cock like a velvet-lined steel pipe.

-=-

Craning to one side she tried to see what my cock looked like as it entered "God it's big!"

Gripping her developing hips with my hands, I held tight, pushing further into her impeccable cunt "Just wait!" The muscular entrance crushed the length of my hardened shaft like a cock ring.

"It's so far inside!" Her hips rocked and Francesca's voice deepened "Oh it's good!"

Conscientiously holding still wedged deep within her clasping cunt I waited for her to adjust. "I'm not hurting you?"

Sluttily smirking, she leaned over me using her leg muscles to gently inch up and down my shaft as if it were a beastly invader. The inching movements became eager fucks. "It's nice,,, nice and... oh fuck it's huge!"

Her minty tasting tongue salaciously intertwined with mine. Francesca peeped like a budgie and impetuously fucked her slick young pussy up and down my straining cock. Combined with my ravenous longing to fill her teenage womb with perverted seed my impending climax threatened to terminate our adulterous affair within seconds.

Each fraction of an inch of movement brought me closer to the precipice. My fingers gripped into the smooth fleshy fat on her slender hips restricting her humping. With all my power I stifled and slowed each lascivious penetration. Francesca wriggled like an impassioned carnal nymph zealously pushing me ever closer to the point of no return.

I was riding a crashing wave and could see the shore. It was inevitable and unstoppable.

"Fuck me... please fuck me!" Francesca complained of my restraint.

Too rapidly, the tingling muscles drew my swollen scrotum up. "Oh fuck."

Francesca's head sagged over my chest, she looked like a predatory sexual vulture, using my old man cock to fulfill some deep-seated need.

"Oh god, you're so beautiful!" The words preceded the crashing wave and nothing would stop it.

"Fuuuukkkk!" I growled straining in a fruitless resistance and let her frenzied body slip away.

"Cum in me," Driving me deep into her flat tummy, her narrow little lifeguard girl hips pulled my burning cock head back and forth across her ripe cervix.

Fuck I was going to spray her. "I oh, God damn, grrrrr, shit," I growled like a wounded bear.

That deviant boiling hot jet of man-sperm shot into her innocence. My testicles retreated in their release almost as if someone punched me in the balls, and my orgasm rose like a lightning bolt. Pulsating, my penis splattered her convulsing cunt with seed. Enhancing my euphoric state, even more, I imagined filling her fertile womb saturating it with slick sperm.

Francesca willed me to fill her utterly. She rode my cock like a horse at a merry-go-round. Wet sticky thick globs of cum mixed with her wetness leaked onto my shaved balls and matted into my pubic hair as she fucked my pumping penis to an oozing slow drool.

As if she was relishing an illicit fertilization, her saliva-soaked, lusty kisses satiated over my face and mouth. Tongues weaving and satisfied with her accomplishment she mischievously wriggled her sweaty body against my muscular frame. Greasy with love fluids my turgid shaft snaked inside her squeezing cunt.

"I loved that." She kissed me like a first love.

With one hand wrapped around the small of her back and the other combing strands of messed blonde hair, I met her kiss with equal passion. There was nothing else at that moment. "I did too. You're amazing and beautiful!"

Francesca was in no rush to dismount my overly sensitized post-orgasmed cock enjoying the slopping slickness of my still thick softening member deep in her pussy.

Straight-armed, my lovely lifeguard rolled her shoulders rubbing her firm breasts and button-like hard nipples over my rising chest, I was doing my very best not to groan in discomfort, and attempting to reduce her body movement my wrapped arm gripped her body tightly.

Teen enthusiasm refused to release me but within I winced in pain. Prohibited by not wanting to hurt her feelings, or show weakness, I refrained from yelling out loud in post-climax sensitivity. Somewhere between erect and flaccid, my cum lubricated cock was being squeezed and contorted enclosed by the fist-like grip of her tight nineteen-year-old muscled cunt.

I took a deep breath, enduring the youthful exuberance.

Rambunctiously scissoring her legs, fluttering me with kisses, and squirming her splendid form sparked an awakening in me. Instead of a middle-aged married dad, I was like a teenager again solidifying my cockshaft from a slimy sperm glazed snake to a pulsating veiny baseball bat impaling her skin-tight slit.

"Oh god, it's getting really big again!" Francesca sounded both profoundly proud and delighted.

Pushing my teen conquest over on her back while wrestling within the limited space of the SUV and staying untangled from the sleeping bag, could have made the highlights of an x-rated 'America's funniest home videos!'

The sight of her lovely pale skin shadow-lighted by the luminescent amber parking lot streetlights helped my distressing oversensitivity wane. I felt like a kid again shoving my insistent youth-like erection balls deep. My surging shaft forced the remaining warm thick cum to be fucked out of her young cunt coating my round balls like a glazed pastry. The syrupy wet stickiness pasted my balls to her firm butt crack. Swinging heavy testicles unglued like peeling away masking tape when I arched my back.

Whether it was her ab muscles or my deep driving cock, Francesca's pubis seemed to rise with each deep penetration. I didn't care. I imagined it was my fat violating penis causing the bulge in her slender tummy.

Revolving my hips side to side within her splayed skinny legs, the firm succulent prominence of her cervix met my glans and its bulbous ridge each time I rooted my cock. My mature skills were coaxing Francesca to another climax.

"Omygod, omygod, omygod!" Her scrumptious form tensed primally with my calculated penetrations. "I'm gonna cum, oh yes yes yes!"

Francesca's encircling cunt palpitated its grip of my unyielding steely penis like she was grasping a barbell. "Oh, fuck yeah!" I didn't imagine her getting me to orgasm twice in such a short time. The closest I could get was to a tantalizing preamble. Still, it was divine being on such an edge.

"You're amazing Francesca!"

"Oh, Oh, I love... it!" My sweetheart was emotionally lusty. "How can you... I love, I love what you're doing... keep fucking me!"

Forcing her hips up, raking the roof of her vagina with shallow rapid thrusts, Francesca's back arched and whole body petrified. The deliciousness of her young breasts met my eyes. Falling over her slender body, I primally reamed my cock as deep as it could go, grating my teeth around the smallish aureoles, and pinning her nipples between them.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.... god, Yesss!" Clawing my back, Francesca pitched a scream that would have been easily heard by any passerby outside the vehicle.

"I'm cumming, I, I, I'm cumming!" Panting steamy breath next to my face and ears, hands pulling me closer, she surrendered her climaxing young cunt to as much depth as I could give her.

Grinding my pubic bone against her clit, I looked at Francesca in the eyes, combing her moist bangs to one side. "You're such a good girl, a bad girl, a naughty girl, but a good girl!"

"I, I love you," Francesca mewed looking directly at my eyes.

Slick with sex our bodies pressed together and my lips met hers in the reply that Francesca wanted while my soul wrestled with the inordinate complexities. 'Can I love two people at the same time?'

Her compassionate kisses and body gave, even more, mine concealed the complicated misgivings of a middle-aged man's fantasy come true.

Driving within a block or two of Francesca's apartment, I chose to park away from the streetlights beside a couple of darkened older homes.

I passed her the light string-drawn backpack from the rear seat before groping each other behind the SUV hatch.

"I wish you could come in." Francesca's version of our affair was so much simpler. She clasped her hands around the small of my back, leaning away. It tempted me.

Even in the darkness, she was so beautiful to me. "I wish I could too."

When I opened my mouth in a kiss, Francesca's small tongue dove deep into my mouth, as if she was imitating the way my cock had just fucked her. 'I never want this to stop.'

Night light shimmered her saliva coated lips when our kiss finally broke. Months of pool pranks, infatuation, and culminating torrid sex had awoken a passion deep within. Vivid, fragmented images of Francesca and I living, playing, and loving together dashed across my mind. Was it okay to be in love? "I hope you know how I feel."

"Tell me!" Francesca arched her back joyfully anticipating me saying what she wanted to hear.

Emotionally my heart contemplated something daring. My wife and her girlfriends would be vacationing out of town in three weeks. The wonderous romantic connection we had clouded any subliminal warning signs.

My lovely lifeguard, my young love, melted treasured by my strong arms, I kissed Francesca on the lips. Her fine silky hair meandered over my face like flower petals, when I whispered in her ear.

-=-

I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment. I hope that some of you enjoy the story. Will I write more about Francesca? Perhaps, though it seems like putting thought to word takes me weeks and weeks these days.