Adulterous Penis Serves Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia buttoned her blouse. All of the ladies now ignored Jonathan and grouped around Megan. They each gave her a hug, told her to let them know if she needed anything else, and left.

Megan regarded him for several minutes. "You may sit."

She left the room. She returned with a meal and sat quietly at the dining room table. She read a book while eating, ignoring him. She left the room again, returning carrying a glass of wine.

She stood before him, sipping her wine. "Am I going to have any trouble from you?"

Unable to speak, he shook his head no.

"When I release you, fix yourself something to eat. Then you can take a bottle of your whiskey to the guest room if you want, so you can drown your sorrows. I do not want to see you or speak with you tonight. Think about how you have fucked up our lives, and what you are willing to do to fix it. We will talk tomorrow. Understood?"

He nodded.

She unclipped the wrist cuffs behind him without removing the cuffs from his wrists. "You should be able to figure out how to remove the rest of it. Except for your chastity device. You are stuck with it, asshole."

He watched as she walked from the room.

He looked down at the pseudo-phallus between his legs which had replaced his own, of which he was so proud. He contemplated how much his life had changed in only two hours.

As he sat in the guest bedroom sipping Johnny Walker Black, he thought about the "panel" and hoped this had all been some kind of scared straight gambit. A year?! He had not gone more than a day without an orgasm since puberty. He would lose his mind!

He was awakened at least twice that night by attempted nocturnal erections. The chastity device stopped both of them cold, squeezing his member tightly. He had the same awakening with his morning wood.

When he awoke, he had to pee. The device had a penile opening just like his penis did, and evidently a channel running from where his penis was trapped inside. The synthetic phallus was long enough that he was able to stand as normal to urinate.

He dressed, feeding the phallus down his left pant leg the same as he would have done if he were free. He went to the kitchen for some breakfast, hoping to talk to Megan; to talk his way out of his circumstances.

Instead he found a note on the counter by the coffee maker.

"I need some time. Went to visit mother, I will be back Sunday night. Will talk then. Do not contact me."

Shit. It was going to be a long weekend.

And it was a long weekend. Jonathan tried television, working in the yard, going shopping for groceries, whatever he could to take his mind off of his manhood.

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

He missed Megan, and spent a lot of time thinking about what he had taken for granted.

He missed his hard cock. He could not see it, could not touch it, and could not feel anything with it because even flaccid it was pressed tightly into it's prison.

Which brought forth even more conflicting issues. One of the women he met with, Mandy, was fascinated with his dick. When they weren't fucking, she loved to lay there in bed and play with it. She was a master of handjobs, masturbating him for an hour sometimes, and swallowing his load greedily.

So the tight grip of the chastity device reminded him of Mandy and her touch. Which only made him try to get hard that much more. Which he could not do. He could not touch himself, could not get any friction for pleasure; he could only feel his cock desperately pressing against the inside of it's prison. He could only imagine relief.

To compound his problems, his multitude of girlfriends were texting him trying to set up rendevous times. He knew he had to break things off, but did not know how. So three of the women were sending him nudes and sexting with him. This now scared the hell put of him, but at the same time aroused him.

He slept on the couch Saturday night, not wanting to go back to the guest room, but knowing he wasn't welcome in his marital bed...even if his wife wasn't there.

Finally she was home. He felt like a puppy excited to see it's master, while at the same time nervous about the mess he had made.

He met her at the door, attempting to take her bag for her. She blocked his attempt and simply held her hand up to signal for him to leave her alone. She went to the master bedroom, put her things away, showered, then changed into a sleep set consisting of a tank top and flimsy, loose shorts.

She returned to the living room, taking a seat in his recliner. She chose it to keep him from sitting near her as much as a signal of dominance.

Jonathan took a seat on the couch, waiting tensely for her to speak.

"I would like a Bloody Mary to help me relax. And I think it would be good if you were naked."

He stood quickly, smiling at the thought she wanted to see him naked. "Is it okay if I have a drink too?"

"You may need it. And wipe that smirk off of your face. I just want your submission to be obvious. I have absolutely no desire for you right now, asshole."

Once he was seated with a whiskey, only his impressive chastity device to show for attire, she sipped her drink and spoke.

"First and foremost, I love you. Lord knows why, but I do. Otherwise your clothes would have been on fire on the lawn and I would have just divorced you outright."

He nodded.

"This..." she indicated his midsection, "Is not only a punishment. It is also a pennance, a way for you to show me that YOU want this marriage. If at any time you want out, just say the word. After you move out, Consuela will mail the key to you along with the divorce papers."

"I want this marriage...I'll do whatever it takes."

"Well, you will have to court me again. And I want documented proof you break up with all your whores."

"They aren't whores...but okay."

"Oh, I see. I'd probably like them just fine if they weren't fucking my husband behind my back. You will be sleeping in the guest room until I can stand sleeping next to you again. Defending your WHORES is not helping your cause."

He nodded and remained silent.

"After I finish my drink, you will shower and we'll get rid of that pesky hair on your genitals. Then you will have your first exercise session. Any questions?"

"Umm...I'm not complaining...but why is my chastity device so big? I mean, shaped like a real penis?"

She rolled her eyes. "Because I am not a philanderer. At some point I am going to want to be fucked, and I am not going to commit adultery. Do YOU think I should be punished with abstinence when I was faithful?"

"No, of course not."

"Then when I want it, you will provide me with dick...just not yours."

"Would you like me to start paying my...umm...fine tonight?"

"Oh, hell no. I can't stand the idea of you touching me...yet. You will have to earn it."

They sat quietly, except when she held up her empty glass to indicate she wanted another. When she finished that one, she directed him to the shower.

Once there, she instructed him to turn around and place his hands behind his back, where she secured them together.

Only then did she unlock and remove the chastity device. She took the device and left the room for a moment. As soon as she pulled the pseudo phallus from his manhood, he became turgid. Very turgid.

When she returned, she used a large car wash sponge to apply soap to his entire body, which had the effect of sudsing him up without her actually touching him. Then she used the shower head to rinse him off.

She then squirted a generous amount of depilatory cream on his penis, testicles, and even down the crack of his ass.

She again used the shower head to rinse his genitals and ass off. He looked down in amazement. Only a few moments before, he had possessed a large pubic patch and hairy balls. Now he was as smooth as a baby. Clean as a whistle and soft.

She guided him back to the dining room, where the chair he had been sentenced in remained in place. She had not dried him off, so he was shivering a bit.

She secured his wrists back to the armrests. His neglected cock still stood at attention. She then used the laptop to begin the hour long presentation of his dalliances on the big screen televison, with the sound turned up.

She walked back to him, "It is time for your penis' exercise, to make sure he does not shrink from his confinement. That would not do. I will be back in an hour."

Jonathan sat for the hour with no choice but to watch and listen to the various sex acts he and his paramours had enjoyed, along with their loud orgasmic screams.

By the time Megan returned, his big cock was painfully and beyond fully erect, bobbing and practically pouring precum. His breathing was ragged. But with no way to touch himself, he had not achieved an orgasm. His eyes begged her for relief.

She ignored him, releasing him and ordering him to stand, when she again secured his wrists behind his back.

She had placed his chastity device in the freezer during the hour and a half it had been off of his body. She placed the phallus against the head of his manhood. He almost shrieked in shock and tried to pull away. The ice cold phallus immediately had the desired effect and he lost his erection rapidly. Soon the chastity belt was again locked back into place. This became the routine each time "the inmate was allowed to exercise."

She then released his wrists. "This will be your cleaning and exercise regimen from now on. Notice anything?"

He most certainly HAD. "You...you never touched me...not once."

"Nor will I. Nor will YOU. NOBODY...not ME, not YOU, not your whores, NOBODY will actually touch your dick until his confinement sentence has been served completely."

"But...but that's a year?!"

She swatted the phallus. "You're pretty quick for an asshole. You can go to your bedroom now." Not the guest bedroom. HIS bedroom.

Jonathan was laying in bed, finally fading off to sleep when he heard her vibrator begin to hum in the room next door. His eyes opened wide and his penis quickly filled with blood. Then he heard her soft moans and sighs. This went on for nearly half an hour until he heard the pace and volume of her cries quicken as she achieved orgasm.

Precum seeped from the head of the chastity phallus and he groaned in frustration.

Life continued like this for awhile. Jonathan learned very quickly that denial increases one's sexual energy and focus markedly. And the level of sexual tension only rises as time goes by.

Work was an example of this. He had always (obviously) been atuned to women around him...a flash of cleavage, the sway of a well made derriere', the right kind of laugh. Since his chastity device so closely mimicked his real manhood, he still got hit on frequently because it snaked down his pants leg.

The difference now was he could not act on any of it. so the frustration only grew.

He broke up with the women he had been carrying on with via text so he would have the evidence Megan had demanded. Do you have any idea how much it angers a woman to be dumped unceremoniously in a text when she thought she was "the only one for you?" Now he had half a dozen women pissed at him rather than one.

Oddly enough there was a strange benefit to his situation. He spent his days attempting to gain an erection frequently, but he couldn't. His instincts were to make a pass at all of the beautiful women he saw, and who saw him. But he could hardly explain the synthetic phallus, and it would not result in any relief for him anyway.

So he was able to focus on his work much more. Which he found he was good at...within a month he got a promotion!

Home life continued to be a test of his ability to cope. He did not want to lose his marriage, and not only because he would lose everything material in his life and maybe end up living under a bridge. Having nearly lost her, he now appreciated Megan for who she was. He was determined to do what he had to do in order to keep her.

She was not making it easy.

Each evening they spent the evening together in the common areas of the house. She would fix her own dinner, leaving him to fend for himself.

Each night he would listen to her vibrator power up and eventually, an orgasm.

Two weeks in, he decided the dinner situation was unacceptable. He managed to get home before she did, and prepared a meal for both of them. As she ate, she spoke more words to him than she had in a week, "Thank you."

After three evenings in which he made dinner for them both, she actually smiled at him and they chatted.

That evening, as they watched television, she was wearing her tank top and flimsy shorts. He was surprised when she wordlessly produced her vibrator, spread her legs in the recliner, and began masturbating in front of him.

The shorts were loose enough that he could just barely see her sex, the vibrator pressed against her clitoris, spreading her lips. He could tell she had stopped shaving...she had always kept herself bare.

He began to move to her...maybe she would let him help. She held her free hand up to indicate he should stay where he was.

As she began to sigh and moan in pleasure, he reflexively reached for his cock to touch it. Of course he couldn't. He held the chastity phallus as his cock tried to expand. He groaned in frustration. He was humiliated when his desperation resulted in her moaning loudly and cumming...hard. She was highly aroused by his agony.

This went on for about two more weeks. Finally one evening he was sitting, watching as she masturbated. He could see her muff, he could smell her scent wafting through the room.

Despite himself, he blurted out, "Oh damn you smell good. I really miss how you taste..."

It was another five minutes when she sat her vibrator aside, and simply snapped her fingers. Then she pointed with one finger to her sopping wet sex.

He did not have to be told twice.

He knelt before her and took in the view he had missed so much. The smooth, tanned thighs, the creases where those thighs joined with her incredible ass. And the moist, puffy lips of her labia, now covered with a soft down of blonde pubic hair.

She used one foot to pull his head forward until his face was at the Y. His cock throbbed in an erection attempt. He inhaled her scent deeply, then began to tongue her lightly.

She had missed his tongue more than he had missed her pussy. She was torn between the old familiar eroticism of having him on his knees between her thighs devouring her, and the still simmering anger because he had denied her while giving himself to others.

So when he placed his strong hands on her hips, she reached down and moved them to the arm rests of the chair. She knew this did not really make any sense, but its how she felt. She desperately wanted his mouth on her most intimate place, but damnit he could not touch her anywhere else. Not yet anyway.

Then she thought about it. She did not want to be interrupted en flagrante by him habitually caressing her...pissing her off in the middle of an orgasm.

She had already placed the leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles for his "exercise" later. So she leaned up, pulled his wrists behind his back, and clipped his cuffs together. There. Now the sonofabitch could only lick.

Jonathan was incredulous. Now the only way he could balance was by resting his face against her. It turned him on to no end. He delved into her, his mouth open to envelope her entire sex and his tongue lashing at her clit hungrily.

It did not take long for this to have the intended effect. She was determined not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out in orgasmic release, although that is what she felt.

"Hhhhmmppphhhaaaaaggghhh"

She clasped his head tightly with her fingers interlaced in his hair and fucked his face through a series of orgasms. Oh, fuck she had missed this!

When she fell back, spent, he reminded her of another reason she had missed him so much.

When he finished gasping for air and regained his composure, he began to gently kiss and caress her inner thighs with is mouth and tongue. Normally he would be lightly tracing his fingers across her hips and her belly. His intent was to calm her.

He tried to balance himself and began tenderly suckling her outer labia until he got the intended result. When she began to gently push her sex upwards into him, he knew she had recovered and was ready for round two.

And in this way, always making sure she was not overwhelmed, there would be a round three, a round four...and tonight, because of her sexual starvation, a round ten.

When she had recovered after the last time for the evening, she realized he was still kneeling before her, trembling in need.

She stood and offered her hand. "Let's get you secured to your chair so your inmate can have his exercise session."

The next morning he awoke to his text notification going off.

* Come *

It was from her. Oh how he wished it had read "cum."

He entered their bedroom to see her laying on the bed against the headboard, checking FB and the news on her phone.

Her legs were spread, her furry muff exposed. She did not speak, she simply snapped her fingers and pointed again.

After she had enjoyed two soft, relaxing orgasms, she gently, unceremoniously pushed him away. Then she stood and got ready for her day.

When she saw he was still there, "You may go. Get ready for work and meet me at the breakfast table."

As they ate, she spoke briefly again. It was not a conversation. It was a relay of information.

"I normally set my alarm for 7 AM. Now I expect to be awakened by your mouth on my sex each morning at 6:30. Set your alarm accordingly. You can start paying off your fine, and it is a good way to start my day."

"Does...does that mean I can move back in to our room?"

"No. It does not mean you can sleep in MY room. You enter in the morning to service me. When I indicate I am done, you get out."

"Oh...okay."

"And let's get this straight. Some day I may let you share MY bed. In MY room. But it will never be OUR bed or room again. It is my safe place and I reserve the right to order you from it at any time. Clear?"

"Yes, mistress."

She pounded the table. It was a moment before she could speak, softly, "I am NOT your fucking mistress. Those whores were your mistresses. I am not your domme. I am your wife."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Hmmm. Now that I do like. May be a good precedent for you to show respect for women. You will not only refer to me as ma'am...you will refer to all women as ma'am. Don't address anyone with a vagina in the familiar until I say otherwise."

"In the familiar?"

She rolled her eyes. "Only an equal or a friend should call someone by their first name. From your behavior, you will not address any woman by their first name."

"Umm...yes, ma'am."

This became their routine. Jonathan woke his wife each work day with a round of cunnilingus...necessarily brief in the mornings. In the evenings she would surprise him occasionally by making dinner.

They began to date, after a fashion. He took her out more, and brought her flowers, took her to movies.

Her snapping her fingers initiated an automated response from him. He would almost immediately drop to his knees to service her. Whether it was in the recliner, the kitchen, the shower. Even once in the theater.

At least three times a week he was bound to his chair and the chastity device was removed. Megan would then put on some porn, although by this time just being let out incurred a raging erection.

Megan took notice of how much he moved his hips in desperation while going down on her. The amount of arousal he got from pleasing her gave her an idea.

One night rather than binding him to the chair, she attached his ankles to the table legs, and his wrist cuffs to his waist belt. With him laying on the floor naked, she sat on his face, looking towards his midsection.