Adulterous Penis Serves Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being nearly smothered by her sex and her ass, feeling and hearing her orgasms surging through her, drove him absolutely nuts.

And watching his manhood bulging to the point it seemed ready to burst, purple and seeping precum, drove HER wild. The site of his desperation increased the intensity of her orgasms, which multiplied his arousal. It was a delightful cycle for her.

It still ended the same for Jonathan. She refused to touch his cock, refused to allow him any contact, and each session ended with the frozen chastity device being reattached.

It became her favorite way to kill two birds with one stone. She got hers, and the "inmate" got his exercise.

Three months in she stopped by the guest room after bedtime. Softly, tenderly, she spoke from the doorway.

"If you don't mind sleeping cuffed, you can spend the night in my bed..."

He practically ran to follow her. She smiled giddily at his enthusiastc response. She slept soundly that night laying her head on his chest. Baby steps.

Another month, and she removed the cuffs when they slept together.

They cuddled at night, whispering sweet nothings to each other. They were finding their love again.

Sometime in month six, he had just finished tonguing her to several screaming orgasms...she had long since stopped throttling her responses. She pulled him up on top of her body; her breathing ragged, she almost whined, "Jonathan...Johnny...I need...fuck me, baby..."

Jonathan's heart raced. Even if it wasn't actually his dick providing her pleasure, he would be inside of her...they would have back the old intimacy and closeness of penetration.

He rubbed the thick head of the phallus up and down her very wet slit, then slowly began to penetrate her.

"Go easy on me, honey...it's been so long..."

No kidding.

She was accustomed to the length and girth of the penis extension because it so closely approximated her husband. But she had not been penetrated for over half a year.

Given this fact and the fact he could not feel her, Jonathan took his time. He carefully moved in an inch, then backed out, then back in until he was completely buried within her.

It was so strange. His manhood was fully within her, yet he could not enjoy the satiny heaven.

But she could feel him. She felt the fullness and the texture. "Oh. Oh, you feel so good...fuck me, honey, give it to me..."

He slowly increased his rhythm until he was pounding her with long, powerful strokes into the mattress. She was meeting him with every stroke, taking her orgasms, digging her fingernails into his biceps and screaming out his name.

The chastity device was locked tight against his body so that he could get absolutely no friction on his member. But the raw sexuality of the moment, the feel of her, the sound of her orgasmic releases, the scents, all worked together on him. He could not obtain and erection, but his straining manhood edged anyway.

He cried out as he felt cum seeping from him...she reacted by ordering, "Don't stop, oh please don't stop!"

This scene was to play out often in the coming months. Megan had missed their love-making...even before his sentence he had been neglectful. Now that she could have all she wanted, she was insatiable.

To be fair, their lives were not filled with sex every waking moment. They took vacations (that is an amazing story in and of itself), they both applied themselves at work and prospered, and they worked on their emotional connections. They became the young newlyweds they had once been.

As regards to the sex, which is our focus, Megan was really enjoying her new found power. She got loving cunnilingus sessions at least twice per day. She utilized the inmate's workout sessions to get even more. The penis extension did not feel as good as Jonathan's actual penis, but it was still amazingly life like. So she enjoyed telling him to "fuck the hell out of me" several times a week.

Jonathan knew his feelings on the matter were a warped contradiction. She still refused to so much as touch his manhood...part of his cock's prison sentence. So he had become accustomed to the desperation, need and frustration. His ONLY outlet was to give her sexual satisfaction...which became his raison d'etre. He was always eager and had become an even more adept lover.

Then the day came. He trembled as he marked off the 365th day on the kitchen calendar. She stood next to him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"I am so happy you stuck with me, baby! The girls will be here at seven to hold the panel and officially release you...I can't wait!"

A couple of hours later he found himself secured to his chair. Apparently the panel was not comfortable having the penis they had incarcerated for a year roaming free.

He watched as the same women filed in and took their seats. Megan sat again in the "witness chair."

Consuela rapped on the table and called the panel to order.

Consuela asked Jonathan a series of questions. Has he committed adultery in the past year? Had he severed ties with the women he had cheated with? When was his last orgasm? Could he swear to remain faithful to his wife going forward?

She then queried Megan, asking her to confirm Jonathan's statements to the extent she could.

She then polled the panel to ensure all were agreed that the defendants had met the terms required for release. All voted in the affirmative.

"Rebecca, will you unfasten Mr. McGregor's wrists please, so that he may stand?"

Rebecca walked to him and released his wrists. He struggled to his feet, as his ankles were still secured.

Consuela handed her key to the chastity device to Rebecca and directed her to unlock the device.

"Megan, do you mind if Rebecca removes the chastity device?"

"Of course, please do. Ya'll might prepare yourselves, though."

Consuela nodded to Rebecca, Jonathan McGregor's penis, please stand." She nodded to Cynthia, in case she needed to expose her magnificent breasts to assist.

Megan giggled, "I really doubt that will be necessary...but by all means, show him your tits..."

Rebecca had to jiggle the phallus to get it to lift off of Jonathan's already expanding manhood. When he was exposed, the women all gazed at it, momentarily speechless.

It became fully erect as soon as it was free. If anything it was larger than they remembered. It was a deep purple hue, and the flesh was stretched so tightly they thought it might burst. The head flared angrily and pulsed.

Monica gasped, "Holy shit. What have we done??"

Megan grinned as she watched Cynthia stare at him hungrily, "Seriously, show him your tits, Cindy."

Cynthia hadn't worn a bra, hoping for this to happen. Although she had expected it to be necessary to get Jonathan's penis "to stand" again. Keeping her gaze on the erection before them, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her full breasts her erect nipples. She couldn't help it. She rubbed her areola and sighed.

Jonathan groaned as his manhood expelled a large stream of precum, which flowed down his shaft and dripped to the floor.

Rebecca gasped, "Sonuvabitch."

Consuela tried to keep her voice businesslike, "Jonathan McGregor's penis, you are henceforth freed from confinement."

His penis pulsed, he looked at his wife, "I can't wait to get you to bed!"

Monica asked, "Why is that?"

Taken aback, Jonathan looked down at his desperate dick, "Umm...so I can do something with this...ma'am."

The panel all looked at each other, puzzled. Which puzzled him.

Consuela was compassionate, but direct.

"Perhaps we should reiterate the terms of your sentence. You must fulfill the terms of the incarceration and the fine before you may experience an orgasm..."

"Oh, I've given Megan well over a thousand orgasms with my tongue, ma'am..."

Consuela re-read the sentence to him, then explained, "Sessions, Mr. McGregor, not individual orgasms. By our calculations, even with the extra sessions your wife let you provide, you have only 'paid' 875 SESSIONS. You still owe her 125 sessions of cunnilingus..."

"Wha-what does that mean??"

"Your penis is free...you are not. Now your real test begins. Can you remain faithful and abstain when your penis is free?"

"Ohhh gawwd..."

He looked down at his member. He knew he was not going to stray again, but he had a very realistic fear of having a hair trigger. What if he lost control and masturbated? What if Megan wanted intercourse? What if he just grazed something too much?? If Megan stuck to her average of two oral sessions per day, that was over two months!

"Ma'am? Ca-can ya'll just lock me back up??"

They all got a good laugh out of that.

"Oh, honey! I mean, Jonathan McGregor's penis...voluntary incarceration isn't really a thing. Your jailer shouldn't have to supervise you. You could always commit another violation...but that would have dire consequences far beyond incarceration."

She nodded to Rebecca, who produced another device.

Consuela continued, "However, we do have some help for you. Your probation must be supervised. So we had this device made for you. Think of it as an ankle bracelet for your penis."

The item looked like a cock ring with some tiny gadgets on it.

Seeming to read his mind, "Yes, it is a cock ring. It will not prevent orgasm, but it will make it easier for you to stave off. It has a sensor which would detect the strong pulses involved in orgasm. It also has a camera which will view from the base of your penis. All of this will be connected to your wife's cell phone...and mine. Any masturbation or intercourse would be apparent."

Rebecca and Megan iced him down, then wriggled the device down onto his cock and pulled his testicles through. The ring was about two inches thick, which made his already prominent erection appear obscene.

"Unlike your chastity device, this ring will remain in place until your sentence is complete."

She tapped her phone and an image appeared on the big screen television. It was a view of Jonathan's turgid manhood from his abdomen. The ladies could be seen in the background...Cynthia waved.

There were some indicators on the screen. He realized as his penis throbbed, more lights lit up, like a power indicator.

"If all of the pulse indicators light up, we will know you have had an orgasm, and an alarm will sound on our phones."

"Good luck, Jonathan McGregor's penis. We will see you when your 'fine' has been paid."

After she had seen her friends out, Megan ran and jumped into Jonathan's arms, thrilled that his manhood was free and they were one step closer to normalcy. So was he, but her ass bouncing on his cock head was also scaring the hell out of him.

She kissed him deeply, "I love you so much, Johnny. I'm so happy!"

She jumped back down from his grasp, pulled off her pants and pushed him to the floor on his back. "Let's get that fine paid off!"

She sat gently on his face and swooned to watch his cock throb and seep while he tongued her to several orgasms.

Megan was as enthusiastic about Jonathan completing his sentence as he was. In addition, she never tired of seeing his desperation and edging while she got all she could handle. She was so insatiable that it only took a month and a half for her husband to pay his fine with his tongue.

For his part, Jonathan was surprised at how much he missed the chastity device. Not only because of the security it provided against unintentional orgasm, but because of the firm grip he had grown accustomed to.

The next few weeks were stressful to say the least. Of course during the frequent oral sessions his manhood seemed swollen to bursting...even with the high tech cock ring he was afraid to lay down on the bed for fear the slightest contact might set him off. For the same reason he tried to sleep on his back at night, fearful that a nocturnal erection or morning wood might lead to disaster. When showering, he used Megan's contactless bathing method, lest washing his almost perpetually erect penis might feel too much like masturbation.

Work was difficult also. His large dick had always snaked down one pant leg...now since he became hard so easily it tented a great deal, garnering more attention than he wanted now that he wasn't on the prowl.

Megan did not demand intercourse, but she did enjoy caressing his straining cock with her pussy lips occasionally, or pressing him between her breasts.

And of course to every positive there is a negative. The cock ring aided him greatly in preventing a premature ejaculation...but it also delayed his returning to a flaccid state when not stimulated.

Finally the day had come when he could cum!

He had one more session of cunnilingus to provide, and Megan's plan was for him to immediately "pound the fuck" out of her after she came.

But only after the order of release from the panel. It was a Saturday, and the panel was to meet at 2 in the afternoon.

After their verdict, the plan was for him to grill steaks and baked potatoes for everyone on the grill. The ladies would spend the evening relaxing by the pool while the happy couple reconsumated their marriage.

Jonathan had some paperwork which had to be done at the office that morning. Nobody would be at work, so he threw on a pair of loose fitting cargo shorts and a polo shirt.

He was excited beyond description, both sexually and psychologically. He stopped off at the store on the way home to pick up the steaks for the grill. He also bought a huge bouquet of flowers for Megan, and smaller arrangements for each of the panelists. He could not wait to get home!

She saw him in the produce section, selecting the best corn on the cob to grill for his guests. She snuck up behind him and hugged him tightly from behind. "I missed you!"

When she released him, he turned around. Upon seeing her freckled cleavage, her big smile, and thinking of sexual memories, his penis reacted for him.

"Oh, I see somebody missed me too!"

She moved in close, running her hand up under his shorts. As she suspected, he was commando...he could never contain that monster in underwear.

She ran her hand along his length and squeezed. Damn she had missed this.

"Oh, fuck! Mandy, NO!"

It was too late. Her expert touch had already coaxed an orgasm out of him.

"Unnggh! Noooo!"

She released him quickly due to his protestations, ruining the orgasm he had fought so long and so hard to stave off.

He looked down to see streams of ejaculate coursing down his bare leg, covering his shoe. He saw the spreading pool of milky white fluid on the floor of the produce section, and saw all his hopes and dreams fade away.

An hour later, he again found himself strapped to his chair completely nude. He was visibly downtrodden and dejected. Depressed, his manhood lay flaccid between his legs, drooping off the front edge of the seat.

The panel sat before him, obvious very serious, when he had hoped for a festive atmosphere before his...mishap.

Consuela queried, "The program on my phone indicates your penis experienced an orgasm at 11:47 AM, while you were not at home and away from your wife?"

A tear rolled down his cheek as he nodded. He explained the incident in the grocery store, not really expecting to be believed.

"Well, the repercussions from this incident are so severe, we have Gina working overtime to investigate."

The big screen TV lit up, and private eye Gina appeared. Jonathan was actually happy to see her. He knew she prided herself on detailed investigations. If anyone would find Mandy and get info from her, it was backwoods Gina.

"Ms. Consuela, I identified the paramour in the Piggly Wiggly as Mandy, who we know from last year, has a indepth relationship with the inmate. Ms. Mandy confirmed she ambushed Jonathan. She said after the incident she offered to take him back to her place to 'finish the job' and even offered to blow him in her car. But he steadfastly refused, saying he needed to get home to his wife."

Consuela thanked Gina and signed off. The panel conferred quietly, leaving Jonathan to wonder what his fate would be.

"You are in luck, Jonathan McGregor and Jonathan McGregor's penis. The panel fails to find intent to violate the terms of your probation. Your wife believes the only harm done is 'letting a little steam out of the kettle' so we're letting this pass. You will continue to wear the cock ring, but you are free to engage in intercourse and experience orgasms. It is believed the ring will merely improve the intensity of your sexual experience."

Jonathan was shocked, but of course pleased. His manhood was certainly pleased, rapidly coming to attention. This drew a hearty laugh from the panel.

"There is one more requirement, however."

Great. What now?

"Megan has teased us for weeks about the quality of your meat..."

Huh??

"So you still have to grill dinner for us!"

Once Rebecca had released him, he began to dress. Megan put a quick stop to that, "It's not like everyone here hasn't already seen the goods...and we all want to watch while you cook..."

The ladies all sat out on the patio and chatted, sipping wine or mixed drinks while their nude cook prepared their meal. They were all very happy when the flowers he had personally picked out for them were delivered.

As they became more inebriated, they became more flirtatious.

When Rebecca walked behind him at the grill and slapped his ass, commenting with a slur that she loved the way it jiggled before slapping the other side, he looked to Megan to see if he was in trouble.

She winked at him, "I think they have earned copping a feel, honey. I'll tell you if something they do is too much."

This was answered with laughter and catcalls.

It was also answered with occasional smacks or groping of his erection. Anticipation of what would "cum" later and the eroticism of his exhibitionism had him almost constantly hard.

After Cynthia spent perhaps too long sampling his tumescence, he pointed out, embarassed, that unless they wanted some special sauce on their dinner, they may want to be cautious.

This resulted in more laughter and a boozy Monica placing a clear plastic cup over his cock head, so grease splatter wouldn't "damage the goods."

Since they'd all been celebrating pretty extensively, Megan insisted the ladies spend the night.

However as soon as she had finished her meal, she grabbed her husband's hand, dragging him towards the house. "Ya'll make yourselves at home, but we're going to bed...I've waited over a year for this!"

As they sat on the patio for the next few hours, the "panel" were amazed. Megan made no efforts to stifle herself, so they were either hearing her moans of pleasure or her screams of orgasmic abandon. Every so often throughout the night, Consuela's phone would chime with a notification that Jonathan had fired off with another orgasm. It was so frequent that Monica threatened to lock her husband up for a few months so she could experience it.