All Comments on 'Adultery on the High Seas'

by Cadiz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful detail. Love the comments from the cucked losers who endure 17 pages only to comment on how horrible it was. Poor little wussies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What an excellent story. I hope you are going to be around to provide more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story,, interesting background as well as red-hot sex. Starts so gently, then builds up to a climax over seventeen episods, should have been classified under 'novellas'..

The description of a British troopship over fifty years ago is a piece of history, must have had some first-hand experience behind it, as well as the adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Any followup ? Wanting to know more about the storyline background

Enjoyed the read - well worth it. Very intrigued to known a little more about the background behind the storyline ...... can you divulge a little more ? Any planned followup ?

Well done.

CadizCadizabout 9 years agoAuthor
More information?

Thanks for you comments and appreciation about "Adultery on the High Seas"

Giving much more information on this largely true story has the obvious risk of 'blowing my cover' on my identity, even though it was well over half a century ago. All the geographic stuff is genuine and the names and dates were only slightly altered.Naturally, the sexual details are largely imaginary to make it suitable for Literotica. The guy 'Peter' at the end was me and 'Jane' was my wife who I had not seen for two years As soon as she arrived in Singapore, she announced that she had been having sex with several men on the ship, backed up by some movie film taken by 'Heidi' .I went out that night to kill myself, but couldn't go through with it . Now in our eighties, we are still happily married.

BenLongBenLongalmost 9 years ago
A time gone by.

As I sit here in Northern Italy, the second stop on a 10 day road trip before returning to California it increases the appreciation of how times have changed. Women who have been married for several years and haven't had an orgasm or sucked a cock, traveling for nearly a month to go where I've gone in 10 hours. The loss of the troop ship, replaced by the troop airplane. But yet - we still have insurrections, pirates in Somalia, sabre rattling in Iran, Muslim infighting in Syria - some things never change.

Fantastic story - so glad you and your wife stayed together. I presume that since you did, you learned a few things about women and sex and have had a full and adventurous life yourself? Would I think that perhaps Jane's friendship with Heidi perhaps included you in the future? I'd love to hear "the rest of the story..."

CadizCadizalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, BenLong, glad you appreciated 'Adultery on tht High Seas'

Nice to have another reasoned comment on my story, rather than one the carping nit-pickings that so often appear! Being mainly true was an advantage in writing it.

No, Heidi did not appear much in our subsequent lives, though my wife did pass on Heidi's willingness to sleep with me, perhaps as a compensation for her own adultery; I gracefully declined to accept, as it happens!

A shame that the great old troopships soon vanished after that period - I myself was flown out to the Far East on a lumbering piston-engine troop plane, all sitting backwards for safety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOP FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

Fantastic story, and knowing you remained hitched to the babe was a more than pleasant ending. A new understanding of marriage and a woman's thinking must have led to further adventure. I suppose that last sentence might have been posed as a question rather than an assumption but the better question would be this. If you learned about and enjoyed your wife more after this trip have you shared another exciting encounter worth writing about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

What a wonderful story. One of the best ever on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

This powerful drama of a high seas adventure is compelling reading. The story is well-written, and the character development and plot are developed fully throughout. However, there seems to be no need for the heroine to be an adulteress, and she would have been a more compelling character if she were just a young widow or a single woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damm the author such a loser probably his wife keeps cucking him without him knowing lol. Even his comment showcase him as spineless simp. His "wife" how he calls her should rename it as wimp who is scare to leaves wife. Because of inferiority complex which she exploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous