All Comments on 'Adultery Pt. 02'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Hot 2!

Part 1 was hot! This was hotter! Loved it from her perspective. I have the feeling you are writing from experience! If that is your picture in your biography, I wished you lived close to me. You could be my Stephanie! Thanks again. Gave you 5 stars because I can't give you 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

Grreeaattt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Among the best

I love this story, told from his and her perspective. I have never cheated in any relationship, and i've been married 8 years, but I can empathize and to be brutally honest, i can see myself doing it under similar circumstances. The characters are on fire for one another, and i found myself rooting for them to continue in love and lust. I miss having that kind of sex, where two lovers have a burning desire for one another, no worries of spilling his seed or having a baby, just completely absorbed in one another. My wife and I used to screw like that. I miss it!

tallmtredtallmtredabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely AMAZING!! Keep up the great work.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Great Piece of Writing*****

I hope there is more coming. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please.....more!

This sounds like a true story and if so, congrats to both. It reminds me of my own experiences with another man's wife. Please, tell more. Great writing!

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 3 years ago
So well written

This is damn good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous