Adultery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we had, I wouldn't have talked to you." He said. When he turned serious his whole demeanor would change. Talking about his children he was silly and joyful and laughed easily smiling broadly. When he got serious his eyes seemed to recede deeper into his head and the light blue would turn steel gray when he looked at me. He had an intensity and desperation.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You are too... pretty," He said simply. His choice of the word pretty had me ready to attack him and do to him what he had just done to me. Who said "pretty" anymore. He should have said sexy or hot. He called me pretty. I wanted to fuck his brains out. It was that simple. I liked him to be sure. I liked talking to him, the time we spent together passed too quickly and I was too comfortable and too happy to leave but there was something more. It was the way he had so sweetly touched me the night before and then so powerfully taken me just hours ago. I felt need and want. I felt desperation and the look he gave me from time to time when the conversation moved in that direction brought back why I was there and what I wanted from him. I wanted sex. I had explained my infidelities to my sister simply. I enjoyed the attention. This was different. I wanted sex.

"I don't want to go home." I told him. I said it too meekly, too frightened.

"Then don't. Lets go somewhere."

I wished he had joked or told a silly story. It would have lightened the mood and taken away the pressure I felt bearing down on me. Instead he had simply offered to go someplace. The look on his face, the fire in his eyes, his firm set jaw said it would be some place dark where we would do bad things - marvelously wonderful bad things. "Where?" I asked still afraid, I was terrified because the question was not hypothetical. I was ready to go with him.

"Mexico?" he asked grinning. "Aruba? Jamaica?"

"Cocomo?" I giggled back, happy he had made a joke of it. I could breathe again.

"Sure," he said. He looked at his watch and I saw his face go stern again and knew precisely what he was thinking. I should have been thinking the same thing.

"Where does she think you are?" I asked.

"I said I was running errands. She didn't ask, I didn't tell."

"Will she be able to tell?" He looked at me with a questioning look of confusion. It was a woman's question. Men didn't think in such terms. He was worried about what cover story he would give and what evidence he would need. Men focused on an alibi. I knew it wasn't about the story he told, it was about the vibe he put off and the way he looked at her or didn't look at her. I had been through it. "You've never done anything like this before, have you?"

"No." he said shyly. No further explanation. He wasn't prepared to talk about her.

"Is she the type to notice? Will she be checking up on you?"

"I need to go." He said. He stood up this time. I shouldn't have asked.

He kissed me again at my car. He was distracted and it was chaste, distant. I wondered if it was over. I wouldn't let it end like that. I pressed myself against him. I parted my legs letting him press himself against me again. I kissed him harder, I pressed my tongue into his mouth until he forgot about her and focused on me. He moved his hand to my breast. "When can I see you again?"

"I don't know." He said but I didn't feel he was afraid as I had a moment before, it felt more like he was planning. He was reviewing his calendar. "Lets get lunch."

"Yes."

"What day?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter." I told him. It didn't. He was going to go home and feel guilty and whether or not this continued to become something more depended entirely on if he was willing to meet me again.

He kissed me one last time, his hand gripping my ass firmly and then he released me and backed away.

"Call me." I said. I backed out of the parking lot and watched him watch me as I pulled out of the parking.

12