Advanced Fertility Program Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it didn't matter to Ahmad. Let them sort out their pathetic, juvenile drama. He had better things to worry about, like his bright and prospective future. It felt amazing to get that off his chest. Let Bradley go and fuck whichever fat middle-aged spinster he got assigned to.

By the time he reached his mother's car, all the anger had left him, and he felt all of a sudden exhausted.

"Is everything okay, Habibi?" asked Sadiya.

"Just drive mom," Ahmad said, tears filling his eyes. "Please just drive.

*

"Who was that boy, Ahmad?"

"No one, mom. Not my friend. Just a classmate, I guess."

"You know I don't like you fighting! It's such uncouth behavior"

"I'm sorry, mom. It wasn't anything serious."

"He looked so frightened of you!"

"He'll be fine."

"You have to think about your future. What if things had gotten violent?"

"I know, mom."

Sadiya rested her hand on her son's knee as the automated car whisked them home.

"I don't like seeing you upset. If something is the matter at school, if there's something important you need to get off your chest, you know you can always tell me, darling."

Ahmad could not tell her the truth. He wondered if God was testing him, to have the government let Bradley out of his chastity cage before him. For all his bravado and toughness, the difference between them had not changed. In a few short hours, that lowlife bully would be pleasuring himself in the cunt of some poor woman.

Ahmad, on the other hand, would be spending another long, frustrating night throbbing in his chastity device.

"I know mom," Ahmad said.

"You're growing up so fast," Sadiya said, leaving her hand on his knee. Ahmad leaned back in the car seat, feeling his cock twitch and throb, begging for release. He wanted to fuck. He wanted to cry.

The world was a cruel and unfair place.

*

Ahmad was setting the table for another of his mother's scrumptious suppers when the doorbell rang. He yawned, putting down a knife and fork before going to check the front door. Who could it be at this hour?

He opened the door to find Bradley Jones, wearing a huge grin on his face.

Ahmad curled his hands into fists. Had his bully come for revenge? He was less intimidating outside of school Without his uniform, he had the look of a typical lower class loser. An ugly graphic t-shirt and torn jeans. The uniform of someone who was certain to go nowhere in life.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ahmad said, finding his courage once again. "Did I not make my message clear?"

Bradley's smile only widened. He looked even smugger than usual. "Shouldn't you be asking me more important questions? Like, how did I find your address?"

Ahmad froze. Bradley was a brute, but he had never expected him to resort to something dangerous. Violent crime was basically unheard of in America!

"Are you threatening me, Brad?"

"I've got something better than a threat."

"Don't make me call the police, you bastard."

Brad chuckled. "Bastard? You're one to talk."

"Ahmad who is it?" said his mother's sweet voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Yousef?" called Bradley. "Please come to the door. My name is Brad. I'm your son's classmate..."

"No!" Ahmad protested. "Just shut up and leave! Please."

"This is a nice house you've got," said Bradley. "Much nicer than the U.B.I. shack my mom and I live in. I'd love to stay in a place like this."

"Then work hard for the next ten years and earn your way through life," Ahmad said. It seemed pitiful that a simple two-story home was enough to impress a penniless loser like Bradley.

At last, Sadiya came to the door. Bradley, to Ahmad's shock, stared hungrily at his mother's body. His eyes crawled over her thick legs, her curvy hips, her fat tits straining against the thin fabric of her adaya.

"Mrs. Yousef?" Bradley adjust his cock in his jeans before offering his hand. "You have no idea how happy I am to finally meet you."

Ahmad noticed how hard his mother was trying to hide the disgust on her face. He wished she would tell him off, but knew his mother could not help but remain tactful.

Sadiya smiled disarmingly. "I am sorry, young man, but women of my religion are not allowed to touch men who are not of our family. Now... how may I help you?"

"Brad was just leaving," Ahmad cut in, hoping to spare his mother the effort. "He just came by to drop some school supplies off. Isn't that right?"

"Actually, I was planning on staying for dinner."

Sadiya batted her dark eyelashes, confused. "Young man, you are acting quite inappropriately."

"Oh, shut up and read this you dumb hag," said Brad, holding out a sheet of paper.

Sadiya took the paper carefully, like it was likely to burst into flames. Hands trembling, she brought the sheet close to her eyes. Her mouth parted in shock, and her face turned pale. Ahmad had never seen such an expression on his confident mother's face.

Brad chuckled. "I'd been so excited to free myself this morning, that I hadn't even checked who I was assigned to."

"This is a joke," Sadiya said, "this is a sick joke."

"Let me see!" Ahmad snatched the paper from his mother's hands.

Congratulations Bradley William Jones! You have been selected for the U.S. Repopulation Bureau's advanced fertility program. Enclosed is the decryption key to your chastity device. Please review the contract before submitting your...

Ahmad skipped over the fine print. At the bottom of the page, it read:

You have been assigned to citizen #15781BZ, Sadiya Ibrahim Yousef. Please report to her dwelling at 6:00 p.m. to fulfill your government-mandated duties. Failure to comply may result in...

Ahmad began to shake. The paper slipped from his hands and fell to the floor. He looked at his mother for help, for an excuse. For anything. Surely there was a religious exemption, or some sort of way to get out of this.

When Sadiya spoke, her voice was small and afraid. "Ahmad, I think we had better invite Mr. Jones inside to talk."

"That sounds like a fine idea," Bradley said, taking Sadiya's hand.

Ahmad saw his mother flinch, but she did not pull away.

Wearing a kingly smile, Bradley shoved past Ahmad and followed Sadiya inside their home.

12