Advanced Fertility Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahmad clenched his teeth and balled his fists as he started to cum in his chastity cage.

At the moment of climax, the steel noose around his scrotum tightened, and a jolt of electrocution sent him slamming into the living room floor. His orgasm retreated into his body, leaving him a drooling, writhing, simpering mess. He punched the carpet in frustration, sobbing. I was so close.

"Holy shit, Ahmad?" Bradley burst into laughter. "I think the dweeb almost had an orgasm."

"Habibi!" cried Sadiya. She froze in place, meeting her son's eyes, her pussy hovering over the fat tip of Bradley's cock. "What are you doing in here?"

"MOM, STOP!" Ahmad screamed, forcing himself to crawl toward them. The chastity device was still zapping his balls and it felt like his cock was on fire. Worse than the pain, he knew the government would soon be notified that he had attempted to have an illegal orgasm. That didn't matter now. He waved the sheet of paper, holding it toward her. "Read this, Mom! You don't have to have sex with him!"

Sadiya, showing complete faith in her son, leaped off the couch and went to her son's side. She flung her arms around Ahmad and kissed him on the cheek. "Is it true, Ahmad? Is it honestly true?"

"Wallahi, Mother, I swear it," he said, giving his bully a smirk of triumph.

Bradley's face contorted with anger.

"Look, Mom. It says right here that there's a week-long grace period before the participants have to have sex."

"Oh, Ahmad!" She kissed his cheek again and again. "My wonderful, smart, clever, lovely, handsome boy!"

"Show me the fucking paper," Bradley said, face twisted with rage.

Ahmad noticed how his cock was still hard and glistening. That was his mother's wetness, the nectar of her precious body. The bastard had been so close to fucking her, of planting his potent European seed in his fertile Arabian soil. But he had stopped him. He had saved his mother from the worst of fates. He had defeated Bradley Jones.

He had won.

"I said bring the fucking paper," Bradley screamed. "Sadiya, NOW!"

Ahmad's body seized up. The way Bradley spoke was intimidating. It frightened him to imagine the violence he was capable of. It made him want to run and hide, to protect himself from the larger and stronger male.

"Yes, Mr. Jones," said Sadiya.

Ahmad reached out to stop his mother, but she was already at his bully's side. She sat close to him on the couch. He wrapped an arm around her waist as she held out the paper for him to read. He knew mother hated Bradley, but it was clear the two had crossed some sort of personal boundary that made touching more acceptable. She did not even offer token resistance to the way he fondled her thigh.

Ahmad seethed at the sight of them, hoping he'd be able to undo that familiarity later. At least the disaster was averted. His mother wouldn't be getting pregnant any time soon, alhamdulillah. Bradley looked like a fool, mouthing out the words as he tried to read the simple legalese of the Advanced Fertility Contract.

When he caught his mother stealing glances at Bradley's pulsating manhood, he wanted to scold her. Sure it was bigger than normal. But it was just a penis, a piece of flesh. For what good reason was she so distracted by it? There were times when he asked his mother for advice on getting along with Hazel, the girl he had a crush on at school. It was kindness and warmth that women wanted, she explained. A man's personality and soul would always triumph in a woman's heart over her temptations of the flesh.

Bradley raised his eyes from the paper. "Shit, the dweeb is right."

Sadiya began to stand. "I no longer have to do anything you tell me."

"Sit back down, honey," he said, dragging her back into place. "There's another rule right here. One your shit-for-brains son forgot to mention." He snapped his fingers in front of her face, like she was a dog. "Read it out loud, bitch, and jerk me off me as you do."

Sadiya looked to her son, desperation in her watery eyes. There was something about her expression that said, this is your chance to be the man of the house. I want you to take charge. I want you to stop Bradley.

But Ahmad said nothing, because he knew what the rest of the clause said.

Her voice came out shakily, "The male donor's sexual needs must be tended to during the first seven days of the contract." She paused to breathe, giving Bradley's slick length a tight stroke. "It is the female donor's responsibility to maintain the male donor's sexual health and virility."

If his mother wasn't there, Ahmad would have cursed aloud. He had hoped Bradley would be too stupid or impulsive to notice the second part of the clause.

"That means I still get to have fun with your mommy," said Bradley.

"It means you don't get to have sex with her," Ahmad countered, clinging to his moment of victory.

"All in due time." Bradley tweaked Sadiya's left nipple through her robe, and she squealed like a girl half her age. "Here's another clause I find quite interesting. Read it for your son."

Chest heaving, Sadiya read, "Any time spent between the two contracted participants may not be interrupted by unauthorized parties. All unauthorized interruptions may be reported to local law enforcement. The offender will receive no less than... no less ten demerits toward their social credit score! Oh, Ahmad!"

Bradley thrust his hips a little. Sadiya responded by gliding her fingertips up and down his length.

"Looks like your son broke the law," he said.

"That's not fair!" cried Ahmad. "This is all your fault for not explaining the contract properly!"

Bradley grinned. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

"You can't prove I did anything," said Ahmad, looking at his mother for reassurance. "You're just bluffing."

Bradley looked around the living room. "This house sure is nice. It's a smart house, right babe? With all those fancy security gadgets?"

"Yes, Mr. Jones," answered Sadiya demurely, "it is a smart home with all the usual security measures."

"I always wanted to live in a house like this growing up," Bradley said. "Read all about them online. How the cameras are always recording, you know, for security reasons. That part seemed a little creepy to me, but I guess it works to keep people from breaking in. Or to catch people breaking the law on the inside. Isn't that right, Ahmad?"

Ahmad was not sure what to say. He had barely thought of his home's security functions in all the years he lived there. "The police can't access the security footage from inside a private citizen's home," he said. "Everyone knows that."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe not." Bradley ran his knuckles up Sadiya's ribcage, stopping to fondle her breasts and tug at her thick, hard nipples through her robe. "Demerit points could hurt your son's chances at being chosen for the Advanced Fertility Program. They'll definitely hurt his chances of getting into one of those Ivy League colleges. Wouldn't that be a shame?"

"You wouldn't dare." Sadiya tightened her fist at the base of his cock. She shook it angrily back and forth as she said, "My son hasn't broken a law in his life. Both of our social credit scores are exceptionally high!"

"Ten demerit points is a lot," said Bradley, "and there's also no telling how many he'll get from that little orgasm he tried to have."

Ahmad waited for his mother to counter his bully with clever words, to fight his battle for him. When he saw her about to cry, his resistance faltered. "Just tell me what you want, Brad."

"I'll make you a deal, bitch boy." Suddenly Bradley turned to Sadiya and snapped, "Quit crying and keep stroking slut!"

"Yes, Mr. Jones!" She frantically stroked his cock with both hands, terrified of the teenager's wrath.

Bradley continued, "I want you to crawl over here and finish that foot rub from earlier while your mommy finishes me off. Do a good job and I'll make sure you don't spend the next four years locked in chastity at some shitty b-tier university."

"Fuck you."

Even now, Sadiya gave her son a harsh look for his foul language, all the while stroking his bully's cock. "Ahmad, you must not upset him further!"

"He's a grown man. He can decide his future." Bradley leaned back and smiled. "I guess I'll be reporting your son first thing in the morning. Now, where were we?"

"Please forgive him," begged Sadiya. She twisted her hands around his shaft, covering its length. She rubbed her palm against his pisshole while tickling his balls. She stroked his manhood in two clenching hands while her fingertips tickled the underside. And while she did all this, she even forced a smile on her face. "You must not ruin Ahmad's future, Mr. Jones. I beg you to reconsider."

"I appreciate your efforts," said Bradley, pretending to frown, "but it's all up to Ahmad. You have to let the boy make his own decisions. You can't baby him forever."

Ahmad's mother looked over, eyes full of tears, her lips in a quivering pout. She looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown. He knew she cared about him going to college and becoming successful in life, but he never knew how much. Not until that moment.

"Brad, wait." Ahmad crawled over to Bradley's feet. He got on his knees in front of him and raised his feet onto his lap. "I'll--I'll do it."

Bradley wiggled his toes. "I knew you'd come around."

Ahmad could not stand that smug grin, nor the way his bully sat high above him, looking large and powerful, like a conqueror who had so easily stolen the lands of a weaker tribe. He stared at Bradley's feet as he started to rub them, hoping to get this over with.

"Eyes up here, loser. I want you to watch me and your mother. Maybe you'll learn something."

It was difficult for Ahmad to look. Both his mother and Bradley were staring at him. Her hands were wrapped around Bradley's fleshy staff, stroking absently. He pulled her body close, sniffing her neck, touching her where he pleased, enjoying as much of the mature woman as he wanted through the thin black cotton of her abaya.

"It is best if you do what he says," his mother said. Even while speaking to her son, her hands were moving up and down that huge rod, tightening and relaxing, focused on the bully's pleasure. Bradley's balls twitched with every full stroke she gave him.

Ahmad wanted to stop her. There was still some fight left in him. But he was also starting to see Bradley's pleasure as an inevitability, an unstoppable natural disaster, a great approaching storm. So he rubbed his bully's feet while his mother fondled that great erection, wishing they could exchange places. Praying to God to rescue him from such an awful predicament.

"You know, Sadiya, I just realized we haven't held hands yet." Bradley held out his hand, and she took it without protest. "It's against your religion, right?" he asked.

"Yes, it is sinful."

Then he brought Sadiya's hand between his legs and used it to steady his huge, swinging scrotum. "Now you're holding my balls. Is this also against your religion?"

Sadiya looked ready to give him a tongue lashing. All she said was, "Yes, Mr. Jones. It is also sinful."

"What's more sinful, holding my hand or rubbing my balls?"

She narrowed her dark eyes, disdain clear on her face. She didn't stop massaging his balls, though. "I could not tell you such a thing, Mr. Jones."

"Looks like you aren't so smart after all. I don't want to make you commit too many sins, though. Stroke me a little harder, babe. I haven't cummed in like two months, since my last trip to the fertility clinic."

Ahmad put his anger into Bradley's foot massage, glaring at that throbbing cock, hating the way his mother's manicured hands glided over that angry flesh. There had to be some sort of cosmic injustice at play. Some sort of cruel prank by an unknown demonic force. How was it possible that some men were free of cages and able to orgasm as they pleased, while others were not? Even worse than that, how were some allowed to take the mothers of the boys they bullied? It was sick. The country should not operate this way. How could the government have let this happen?

"It'll help if you kiss me," Bradley said, reaching his lips toward Sadiya. He stuck his tongue out toward her, flicking it at her face. The boy had no shame.

"You're going too far," said Ahmad. Of course, he realized how stupid he sounded. Bradley was like a god before him, with his sweet mother stroking his manhood. He smiled down at Ahmad as if looking at a lowly peasant who just uttered some uninformed opinion about the world. That didn't mean was about to just kneel there and let Bradley kiss his mom, though. Even a peasant had pride.

Sadiya turned her cheek, cringing. "You heard my son. I may have to tend to your sexual needs, but I refuse to do anything more."

"Just a little kiss," He nibbled at Sadiya's chin, grinning. "Then I can finish up and go home."

A shiver traveled through Sadiya, and her lips parted involuntarily. "Mr. Jones, not in front of my son."

Bradley puckered his lips at Ahmad. "Beg me not to kiss your mommy and maybe I'll change my mind."

"Please, Brad." Ahmad rubbed his feet harder now, giving his bully puppy dog eyes. Anything to invoke some sort of mercy from the white invader. "You're getting what you want. You don't have to do this. Don't kiss my mom!"

Bradley kissed her on the ear through her hijab. He planted one on her eyebrow, her cheek, even the tip of her pretty nose. "Just. One. Tiny. Kiss."

Ahmad watched as his mother turned toward Bradley, mouth open. She looked like she was about to say something. Perhaps she intended to protest his advances or to rebuke him entirely. Bradley took the opportunity by forcing his mouth onto hers. Then their faces were smashed together, noses crushed, lips squeezing, throats moaning. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth, so deep that she gagged on it.

Sadiya was tasting her son's bully at last.

"Your Sultan is cumming," he roared into her mouth, biting her lips, sucking her tongue, "you fat Arabian whore."

The first spurt of cum shot several feet into the air. It came down like a shower of raindrops, splattering the couch, the carpet, the coffee table. Ahmad noticed that Bradley had snuck two fingers between his mother's legs, pumping her pussy down to the knuckle. He cried out for Bradley to stop, but his orgasm was already flowing, and neither his bully nor his mother could hear him.

The second spurt was even larger, perhaps due to his mother's adept hands, gliding up and down the shining shaft, squeezing tightly at the right intervals, like she was trying milk the young man to get the ordeal over with. Bradley's cock bounced around as she pleasured him and his cum flew in random directions. Ahmad felt a few droplets land on his clothes, his face, his hair. It repulsed him, but he could not take his eyes away. Having such an orgasm, tended to by a beautiful woman, was every high school boy's fantasy. The fertility clinic saw to his needs for health reasons, but that always resulted in him quickly masturbating into a small beaker.

Going insane with jealousy and lust, Ahmad humped his cock cage against the carpet, wishing for just one percent of the pleasure that Brad was experiencing. But it was hopeless.

Bradley wrenched his mouth away from Sadiya's and roared with pleasure. The third spurt was shorter, but it landed all over his mother's hijab, splattering her forehead, her nose and her cheeks, and even her precious lips. The rest of it landed heavily on her bouncing breasts. She recoiled a little but continued to pump his rod, her hands expertly working under the glans, gripping the root, draining out every last dollop of seed from the virile young man.

When the volcano of cum finally stopped, Bradley relaxed against the couch, satisfied. He kicked away Ahmad's hands and spread his legs wide, letting his tired genitals breathe. He seemed to have an immense presence then, like he was larger than life itself. Smiling, he licked Sadiya's juices from his fingers. "That was amazing. Thank you, babe. You were definitely worth the wait."

"I... um... you are welcome, I suppose." Still curled up against him, Sadiya's face glowed bright red. Her hands had yet to let go of his softening cock.

She's in shock, thought Ahmad. She doesn't know how to react to the situation.

He sensed his pent-up anger rising again. "You're finished," he said, feeling a droplet of cum rolling down his cheek. "Clean up and get out."

"Chill out, man," Bradley said, squeezing his mother's ass. "You have no idea how good I feel right now. At least let me relax for a few minutes."

"I said clean up and get OUT!" Ahmad screamed at the top of his lungs, stomping up to the couch in front of his mother and his bully. He could stand seeing them together for not a second longer.

"Jesus, dweeb. No need to throw a shitfit."

Ahmad's rage did nothing to dispel Bradley's glowing face. The white teenager grabbed a fistful of Sadiya's abaya and began to wipe the cum off his pecs, his abs, even his shoulders and arms. The sight disgusted Ahmad, but it also made him jealous. How was it humanly possible for a man to produce that much semen?

Bradley stood up and started to get dressed. Then Ahmad saw the couch. A large dark imprint remained where Bradley had been sitting. "Man, that was even more than when the girls at the clinic jerk me off."

Ahmad's mouth hung open. He's joking. He has to be joking.

"Thank you for the dinner, Mrs. Yousef," Bradley said, stretching his arms behind his neck. His eyelids were drooping, like he was ready for bed. While Ahmad knew he would likely have nightmares tonight, his bully would sleep like a baby.

Sadiya hung her head in shame. She did not meet Bradley's eyes. Neither did she look at her son. "You are welcome, Bradley."

With a spring in his step, Bradley went to the front door. Sadiya followed a few feet behind him, head bent low, her traditional Islamic robe streaked with white splotchy stains.

"See you at the same time tomorrow?"

"I suppose so."

Bradley slapped her ass on the way out. Ahmad watched that asscheek jiggle, wishing he had the power to punish his bully for everything he had done. But he had learned his place. He stood quietly as Bradley slammed the door behind him. At last, there was silence in the Yousef household.

Sadiya turned slowly. It was difficult for her to look at her son.

Ahmad forced himself to approach her. Her face was beautiful, even in anguish. He wanted to be the man to fix that sorrow, to give his mother endless reasons to smile. What was he worth as a man, if he could not do that much?

His mother sniffed. "Ahmad, I am so sorry--"

Ahmad embraced her, squeezing her curvy body against his skinny frame. Her large aching nipples pressed against his chest, and his cock throbbed in its cage. She still smelled of perfume, but another odor came stronger now, the stink of potent semen and cheap spray-on deodorant. The scent of Bradley Jones. He clung to her anyways as she gently cried into his shoulder. All the sweat and semen and fluids on her robe were soaking into his clothes, and it made him shudder, but he did not let go. He had to keep holding onto his mother. To prove he had the strength to protect her, no matter the cost.

"You don't have to apologize, Mom. I stopped him, remember? He didn't get you pregnant. And I'll make sure he never will."

"You are right, Ahmad," Sadiya said, raising her head. "Yes, my brave, heroic son. Thank you."

Her voice trailed off as she brought her face close to his. He saw the half-dried cum on her skin, so close to him now. She closed her eyes and offered her lips, hard and trembling.

Ahmad swallowed. He still wanted to kiss his mother, didn't he? She was still the woman he loved, stained by Bradley or not. It was pathetic. It was humiliating. But he opened his mouth to accept her. I can be the man you need. Please let me prove it to you, Mom.