Advanced Fertility Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sadiya gave him a hard, motherly kiss on the lips. There was no tenderness, no love. She pulled away, leaving a smear of Bradley's thick semen on his face. A bit of it got inside his mouth, and he wanted to cough and spit, but his mother was watching. He refused to show weakness in front of her.

So he stood there holding his mother, tasting his bully's salty spunk, hating every moment of it.

"I must wash myself," Sadiya said, hurrying down the hall to the washroom. Ahmad stood speechless as he heard the shower running. He wanted to go to his mother and help clean her stained body, but he felt he had no right to. Not after a kiss like that...

So he went to get cleaning supplies. He got on his hands and knees and started to scrub Bradley's filth from the living room. His cock throbbed as he worked, a constant reminder of the difference between him and his bully.

Bradley had won the day, but the war was far from over.

Ahmad still had a week to figure a way out of this mess.

End of Part 1