Advanced Fertility Program Ch. 04

Story Info
Ahmad must marry his mother to save her from his bully.
7.3k words
3.86
32.1k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahmad stared at his mother's body as she prepared breakfast over the induction stove.

This morning she wore a long-sleeved teal satin blouse that strained against her full breasts. The ones Bradley laid hands on. The matching trousers were loose at the ankle, but clung skintight to her thick thighs and round ass, jiggling with each stir of the frying pan. He got to touch those, too.

His cock stirred in its cage while his hands made fists on the kitchen table. It was frustrating, being so horny and angry at the same time!

At least his mother's hair hadn't been spoiled. The dark wavy ringlets spilled off her shoulders, long and voluminous, a gravity-defying mane that would have garnered constant attention if she showed it outside. It had been a while he felt her hair against his face. Perhaps during their next movie night, he could find an excuse to cuddle up close. Lowering the temperature usually did the trick...

Ahmad smiled. It relieved him to know there were still parts of his mother that Bradley had yet to experience. It gave him hope. I'll find a way to rescue you, Mom. I promise.

Squirming from his stunted erection, he adjusted himself in the chair. The heavy steel of the chastity device dragged against the wooden seat. When his mother stopped cooking for a moment, he kept perfectly still, fearing she might have heard it.

It was a silly thing to be self-conscious about. Obviously she knew that her son's cock was locked up as required by law. But the two of them had an unspoken rule to avoid the subject unless absolutely necessary. Through no fault of his own, he felt a little ashamed that his cock was trapped, rendered small and useless, unable to perform its most vital function. Being locked up made him feel like less of a man. He wondered if his mother knew that.

Humming an old Arabic tune, she sauntered to the table carrying two plates of food. Breakfast was scrambled eggs, toast, and what appeared to be turkey bacon. As she set the plate before him, he noticed her fingernails were painted a girly lime-green. Had she done them last night?

An image flashed in his mind. Those dark slender fingers wrapped around a thick pink shaft, tall and slick. Stroking it inch by agonizing inch...

The thought almost made him lose his appetite. He didn't want to think about Bradley during time alone with his mother. And he sure as hell didn't want to think about the bully's big ugly cock while he was eating breakfast!

So he distracted himself with food, feeling the sudden urge to grow larger and stronger. Taller, too, if God would be merciful enough to gift him a few precious inches. It was unusual to have such a hearty, American-style breakfast, but he ate it without complaint. After what had happened last night, he was grateful for any reason to put his mind off the subject.

Thankfully, so was his mother. "Is there anything exciting happening at school today?"

"No, Mom," he said nervously. "Just another perfectly normal day at school."

"How are your friends?" she asked. "I never see that Gabriel and Hazel anymore."

"They're just fine, Mom. Perfectly happy and normal young adult. We mostly hang out online these days, but I guess I should invite them over sometime." Ahmad realized what he'd said. How could he have his friends over with Bradley coming over to fulfill his government-mandated 'duties' every evening? "Actually, I think they're pretty busy these days."

"That's a shame," said Sadiya. "That Hazel, she is a sweet one. You don't find many girls like her these days."

"I guess she's nice."

"Why don't you ask her out tonight? It's not healthy for a boy your age to be home all the time." His mother tucked a curl behind her ear, smiling. She looked hopeful.

Ahmad recognized that tone of voice. Once in a while, his mother found subtle ways to express concern for his romantic life. His lack of one, to be accurate. It always struck him as a little strange, considering how religious she was. One-on-one dating was not normal practice in Islamic culture. But the Yousefs were also Americans and felt the pressures of American society. Maybe seeing how meek and submissive he behaved in front of his school bully reminded her of those feelings. It had been a while since she mentioned it.

Bradley had been so arrogant, so confident in his size and power and sexual prowess. Ahmad submitted to him, crawling under the dining table, rubbing the bastard's feet while he talked with and touched his mother. Then, in the living room, he knelt and watched as the jock's oversized phallus get milked by her manicured fingers. It was the most dreadful experience of his life, but it was all for his mother's sake. He was trying to protect her. She had to understand that. Didn't she?

Ahmad said, "I--um--I think she's busy tonight, too."

Sadiya took a bite of eggs, frowning. He stared at her neck as she swallowed. "That's a shame. Such a nice girl, that Hazel."

Hazel, of course, was more than nice. She was the unofficial queen of the nerds at school -- a gamer, anime enthusiast, fantasy bookworm, and semi-prolific cosplayer all wrapped into one. The girl had stolen the hearts of every guy on the lower rungs of the social ladder. The fact that she and Ahmad were close friends had gained him the ire of many a nerd. Their relationship dated back to kindergarten, and he remembered crushing on her even then.

These days he considered those feelings a hopeless fantasy, no different from lusting after a famous actress or fictional character. His childhood friend had come a long way from the button-nosed geek he used to play Seekers & Serpents with. She had grown into an adorable young woman. Even if by some miracle she gave him a chance, it wouldn't have mattered. How could he hope to have a girlfriend with a chastity device around his cock?

Besides, he still had his mother to worry about. There was no way he was going to leave her alone with the likes of Bradley Jones!

He watched her eat her American breakfast, adoring the way she scraped the fork with the front of her white teeth. Her feminine, delicate mannerisms were a side of her that few got to see. Moments of appreciation like these, he thought, were proof that his love for his mother was more than a young adult's chastity-induced fantasies.

That was why he was going to find a way to save his mother, no matter the cost.

After finishing breakfast and getting dressed, he stood by the door and waited for his mother to check his uniform. As usual, she straightened his collar, untucked his trouser legs from his socks, and smoothed his shirtsleeves down his arms. He was more than capable of dressing himself, but he enjoyed their little ritual. It was nice to feel his mother's touch before he went to school. It put him in good spirits for the rest of the day.

When she noticed his crooked belt buckle, she bent over at the waist, placing a hand on his thigh to steady herself. He shivered at the touch of her squeezing fingers, watching her huge ass stick out behind her. Enjoying the view, he grinned. The old belt buckle trick never fails. It also never failed to make his cock throb.

Giving his shoulders a few pats, she said, "Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to school?"

"It's fine, Mom. I need the exercise. Plus, the weather's so nice outside." And there's no way I'm letting my classmates see you after what happened last night!

Before stepping out the door, he noticed that the living room was impeccably clean. His mother must have stayed up for hours last night scrubbing Bradley's seminal fluid from the carpet, the coffee table, the television, even the ceiling. He glanced at the expensive luxury couch where the bully had sat next to his mother, enjoying her hands on his dick, blowing his volcanic load all over their furniture. A faint imprint remained on the fabric despite his mother's best efforts to clean it.

Ahmad burned with a hatred he had never known before. The bastard had left his sweaty mark on the Yousef household. He would never forgive him. Saving his mother was only the first step. He would get revenge on Bradley, too. Even if it took a lifetime of effort!

Noticing her son's glance, she frowned. "I'll try to clean it again later."

"It's fine, Mom!" He put on his most convincing smile. "I was just appreciating what a great job you did."

Beaming, she leaned forward to give him a kiss on the cheek. He hugged her goodbye, squeezing her tight so that her soft breasts squished against his chest. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and wonderful.

His cock beat against its cage, begging to be set free. His jaw trembled. If he could only turn his head a few slight inches to catch her on the mouth. After all he had been through, he should have at least that little privilege! Bradley had been able to enjoy so much of her, and all he got was a measly kiss on the cheek. It wasn't right.

Then Ahmad remembered: he and his mother had almost kissed last night... hadn't they?

Or had it all been part of his imagination?

If only that damned Bradley hadn't shouted for her to leave him!

"Have a nice day at school," she said.

"Thanks, Mom. See you later." He paused. "I love you."

She raised her palm and gave a cute little wave. "I love you too, darling."

The moment the door shut behind him, the smile disappeared from his face. He straightened his pants and boxer briefs, trying to get his chastity cage comfortable. With grim determination, he marched off to school.

Today he had a job to do.

*

To his relief, Ahmad managed to avoid Bradley and his jocks all morning. During the free period after AP statistics, he hurried to the school library before anyone could distract him. Lunch began in an hour, and he wanted as much time as possible to sit down and do some research.

If there was a way to nullify the Advanced Fertility Contract, he would find it.

He typed into the search engine: [how to cancel advanced fertility contract loopholes]

The top result read: HAVING TROUBLE STAYING HARD AFTER FOUR YEARS IN CHASTITY? 9 OUT OF 10 DOCTORS RECOMMEND...

No, no, that wasn't what he was looking for at all! Holding backspace, he typed: [nullify "advanced fertility contract" legal advice]

The result read: Life after divorce -- How one woman locked up three ex-husbands for skipping alimony payments. Chastity: It's not just for young men anymore!

Ahmad chuckled. He hadn't known that was possible. It sounded rather pathetic, having your cock locked up as a middle-aged man. Not a million years would he let that happen to him. Almost clicking the link, he reminded himself he had research to do.

Trying a different search engine, he typed: [don't like fertility contract partner how to cancel legal law please help]

This time the result read: So You've Been Assigned Your Stud! Madame Marjorie Shares 10 Tips To Keep Your New 18-Year-Old Lover Satisfied In Bed.

Imagining his mother stumbling upon such an article, butterflies filled his stomach. Why was it so damn hard to find answers on the internet?

He was typing up another query when a hand fell on his shoulder. He started, banging his knee against the desk. A few of the other students looked up from their computers.

"Hey, dude. I was wondering where you ran off to," said a familiar voice.

"Gabriel? You scared the crap out of me!"

As much as his knee hurt, Ahmad was happy to see his friend. Gabriel was one of the few boys at school who got bullied as much as he did. It helped to know someone who could relate to his suffering. Though not as naturally smart, the boy came from a hardworking family of Mexican immigrants. That work ethic applied to schoolwork, too. His grades were near the top of the class and he maintained perfect attendance. Ahmad had always respected that about him.

"So, what's got you sneaking off after class?" asked Gabriel.

"Nothing worth bugging me over," Ahmad answered. "Can't a guy do his homework in peace?"

Gabriel leaned over his shoulder. "That doesn't look like homework."

Ahmad quickly exited the web browser. "Quit it!"

"We both know you're a shitty liar. And we both know you're going to tell me what's going on eventually. So you might as well do it now."

"I guess you're right."

Spilling the beans, he explained how Bradley had shown up at his front door last night, paperwork in hand. How he had tried to sleep with--and impregnate-- his mother through the rules of the Advanced Fertility Contract. How he had been so close to her until Ahmad found a clause in the discarded paperwork.

Naturally, he left the part out where Bradley got a handjob from his mother and blasted cum all over their living room.

"That's so wild it's hard to believe," Gabriel said. "I mean, Bradley of all people, fucking your mom?"

Ahmad squirmed as an image formed in his head. A naked Bradley Jones was climbing into his mother's bed. She lay on her back, wearing the same black hijab and abaya as yesterday. Only this time the robe was hiked above her waist, revealing a pair of lacy pink panties. They looked like they belonged on some college-aged bimbo, not a mature, sophisticated woman like his mother.

Unlike Ahmad, Bradley wasn't shy about his desires. His large pale hands explored her dark thighs, fingers pressing into their softness. His cock was free and large and erect, bobbing excitedly as he crawled between her legs. The large battering ram cockhead pressed against her lacy undergarments, kissing her slit through the fabric, darkening it with precum.

With a cheeky grin, he spread her legs wide...

Ahmad clutched his head, feeling dizzy. His cock was filling its cage. What was the matter with him? Perhaps seeing his mother and Bradley together last night had put a curse on his mind. "Please don't say that out loud," he told his friend. "Brad hasn't fucked my mom, and I'm going to make sure he never will."

"You can get in deep shit for disobeying the government," warned Gabriel.

"Do I look like a criminal?" said Ahmad. "That's why I'm doing this the legal way."

"Fair enough. Still, it's hard to believe. What are the odds? It just seems like some sort of cosmic joke."

"That's what I was thinking!" Ahmad sighed. "I've got six days to find a way out of this mess. Do you have any bright ideas?"

Gabriel looked at the computer monitor. "For starters, you're not going to learn jack by searching online. Don't you remember? Most of the big tech companies got federalized a few years back. Now they filter out any search results considered 'harmful to society.'"

"I guess I wasn't paying attention," said Ahmad. "How in the world is anyone supposed to figure stuff out now?"

"You could sign up for one of those of those premium search engines, but you'll need a Chinese credit card."

"Does it look like I have a Chinese credit card?"

"Wait, I know who can help! You remember my older sister, right?"

"You mean Maria?" Ahmad grinned. Much to her brother's chagrin, the short rebellious Latina had no shortage of admirers in high school. "I remember her, all right. I'm sure most of the seniors do."

Gabriel's eye twitched. "Lose the smile, unless you want to hear what I really think about your mom."

Ahmad glowered, offended that a boy like Gabriel had the audacity to fantasize about a woman as pure and lovely as his mother. He would have pounded him on the shoulder, if he didn't need his help. "Fine. Didn't your sister go to college for criminal justice? She must be close to graduating by now."

"She's majoring in law, actually. This is where it gets interesting. Her specialty is chastity law."

Ahmad was incredulous. "Chastity law? Is that even a thing?"

"Having you been living under a rock!" said Gabriel. "It's only the most lucrative practice since divorce settlements and class action lawsuits. There's all sorts of cases going on. Like wives who get their ex-husbands locked up for infidelity. Or felons who get kept in chastity cages long after their probation period ends."

Ahmad had heard a few of those stories on the news. The punishments seemed cruel, but it was hard to argue with the results. A few decades ago, America had been an unruly country plagued by political tension and firearm ownership. With the NDNC's takeover of the government, violent crime was all but unheard of. At least, that's what the people on the news said.

All it took was the threat of the autonomous chastity cages to turn most men into obedient law-abiding citizens. The accursed device around his cock tortured Ahmad's every waking moment, but even he was grateful that he didn't have to live in a country where he was afraid of being hurt all the time. Well, aside from the bullies at school. "Do you think Maria will know how to help me?" he asked.

"It's worth a shot," said Gabriel. "Just let me do the talking. My sister, she doesn't have the greatest opinion of men these days."

Ahmad found it amusing that a girl as beautiful as Maria still struggled with the opposite gender. "Let me guess, bad break up?"

"Third one this year. That I know of."

Gabriel got out his cell phone and dialed his sister. Since they were in the study hall, he spoke with a hushed voice.

"Mari, it's me. Me who? Don't you recognize the voice of your own damn brother? How many guys do you have calling you in the middle of the day? Okay, okay. Come on, let's not fight. This is important. It's like, life or death important! My friend needs a favor. You remember Ahmad, right? Small kid, a little on the scrawny side? Middle eastern? Yeah, the short one." He stiffened when his sister said something. "No, he wasn't chosen for the Advanced Fertility Program, either."

Ahmad heard Maria's laughter through the muffled cell phone speaker. His balls quivered at the fact that a beautiful college-aged girl was laughing at his caged cock. Why was his chastity status the first thing that came to mind when she heard his name? Suddenly the metal ring around the base of his balls felt tighter than before, and he became hyperaware of the weight of the steel cage around his genitals.

At least his mother had never laughed at his predicament. She wasn't like these other women who found it so hilarious that young men -- and an increasing number of older ones -- had to spend years of their life in chastity. Life was already hard enough without getting belittled all the time.

When Gabriel's sister ran out of laughter, amusement colored in her voice, though he couldn't quite make out her words.

Gabriel said, "Come on, don't say stuff like that about him. He's a good guy. Remember what Dad used to say about our family's height? Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it. Ha-ha. Everyone knows the A.I. chooses by genetics, so it's really luck of the draw. You don't think so? Whatever. That doesn't matter. Just listen! Ahmad's got a problem in a big way. You remember Bradley Jones from my grade? Uh-huh. Of course you would. Tall white boy with the muscles. Just your type, huh? Until they end up breaking your fragile little heart! Mari, don't hang up. Relax. I'm sorry. The thing is, Brad got chosen for the A.F.P. just a couple of days ago..."

He looked over, embarrassed.

Ahmad gave him a little nod of permission.

"Well, he kind of got matched with Ahmad's mom."

This time the cell phone howled with laughter, attracting the annoyed stares of several nearby students.

Ahmad shrank into his seat, squeezing his thighs around his cold chastity device. He noticed that most of the students in the library were girls. How many of them, he wondered, would have laughed at his little caged cock too?

Gabriel lowered his head, whispering, "This is serious, Maria! I never told you how shitty our lives have become 'cause of Bradley and his meathead compadres. Ahmad needs my help, and I need yours. You're the first person I thought to call. Tell me there's a way out of this mess."