Advancing His Career Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers

"How's this view, Randall?" I asked in my best phone sex voice.

"Oh baby, you are stunning!" he answered with a stammer. "Can I touch you?"

" Please do." I purred as I threw my head back, letting my hair cascade around my shoulders.

He immediately moved forward and ran his hands up my arms, clasping my hands in his as he pushed against me, pinning me to the glass. I could immediately feel his hardness against my lower back and gasped. "Mmmmmm you're packing a hard gavel tonight, baby," I growled.

He chuckled as he nuzzled my neck and upper back. My body pressed against the glass, I pushed my ass back and ground against his hard cock. He groaned loudly at the pressure and moved his hands down to my belly, teasing the under part of my soft breasts with his seeking fingers. My breathing quickened and my gyrating continued as he started playing with my nipples through the lacy fabric.

"Please..." I whispered.

Quickly he spun me around and sought my lips. His kiss was insistent and wet. Our mouths opened and our tongues dueled a fast dance. His hands sought to free my breasts from their confining place, pulling the straps down my arms, until he dropped to his knees to ravish them. My hand tangled in his hair holding him in place, his lips suckling at my puckered nipples, and my body moving in time with his passion, we stayed at the windows for a long time.

My feet moved to play with his still covered erection. He sharply inhaled as he realized what I was doing. My feet teased his hardness as I tried to grasp the zipper between my toes. That proved too hard even for a desperately horny woman like me so after a few minutes of enjoying him ravage my breasts, I pushed him back until he lay flat on the thick carpeting.

I could see that he was startled at my strength but smiled up at me as I stood over him, a foot on each side of his body. Slowly I lowered myself until I sat on his crotch with my hands on his chest.

"So, are you going to let me improve my view too, Randall?" I said softly.

His fingers played with my hard nipples as he answered just as softly, "Anything you want Kelly."

I moved to position myself on my knees between his legs and slowly unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He watched my every move and held his breath whenever I paused for more than a moment. I slowly removed his shoes and then slipped his pants off. He looked so normal lying there in his briefs, not at all like a hugely powerful man, that I had to smile and take it all in. I loved knowing that he was mere putty in my hands as I locked eyes with him and leaned over to nuzzle his throbbing cock through the soft cotton.

Chapter 2 to follow.

Loving50
Loving50
187 Followers
12