All Comments on 'Advancing His Career Ch. 01'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome wife!

I offer my wife this and other encounters for sex, and she doesn't play...

very weird to me she won't, how much fun She could be having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not

Seems to me she decided after he put her in a difficult position. If it’s her choice then all seems good, even if he takes a risk of having his balls cut off. The author is a woman, so let’s let the lady decide! Looking for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I AM GLAD I READ THIS CHAPTER, GAVE IT A 5-.

Good intro paragraphs.

The story is multifaceted.

The story is fun to read.

It is EROTIC. The interaction between the wife & the judge was well depicted.

What motivated the wife's actions can be inferred from intro paragraphs but each reader has to use their own imagination.

As i was reading this story, an old movie came to mind: Diary of a mad housewife (1970). The YouTube version that pops up is PG13 & comes in several 5-minute clips. I am sure the theater version can be found too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It seems she had to fuck someone else in the early years together. Hubby uses his wife like a sex toy for others. We he let all of them fuck her to advance his career? What does he do after advancing when that guy still wants to fuck her ? How’s he gonna feel when they should bunch are talking about how great his wife took it up the ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...