Advent Adventures! Pt. 01

Story Info
I get more than one unexpected gift before Christmas.
6.8k words
4.23
2.7k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers

By Dawn Ramble

I get more than one unexpected gift before Christmas

Chapter 1

Friday, December 15th

It's nine days before Christmas. Jim has as usual slipped out of our bed just before six am. He tries not to wake me but mostly he does. Unless I'm already awake I play possum and just lie there. I hear him shower, get dressed in the spare bedroom and head downstairs. Now he'll be grabbing his smoothie from the fridge to drink on his way to work and then I hear the front door closing and the garage door opening...and then it's quiet and I just lie with my daydreams.

Jim is a radiologist at St Joe's, our busy downtown Hospital. It's shift work and mostly he works the morning shift or failing that the graveyard shift from 11pm to 7am; we like to have our evenings together. I'm a freelance journalist and author so my hours are flexible.

The last few days there's been a bit of activity in the condo opposite. Tough time of year to move but I gather an elderly couple have had to move to a care home. It's only a four-story building, the max for our residential neighborhood, but I'm always curious and like to watch what's going on. My thoughts are interrupted as my alarm reminds me it's eight o'clock, time to get up. It's a little chilly on my naked body as I open the blinds and look out. I head into the ensuite, which is warmer and open the blinds there too. I like to look out and I don't mind if someone looks in. Let's face it I am both a voyeur and an exhibitionist so I kind of hope they do.

Leaving the shower, I hear the front doorbell. I throw my towel round me and run downstairs. I'm expecting a parcel, a present for Jim and I don't know if I will have to sign for it. The delivery companies are rushed pre-Christmas, and I don't want to get a message that they tried to deliver, and I have to go pick up at their terminal. I open the front door to see a young man, maybe three or four years younger than me, say early to mid-twenties, about to leave the porch. He turns and gives me the most glorious warm smile. He points at a large package on the ground.

"This was misdelivered to me earlier and I thought I should bring it over. I just moved in across the road and it was with three other things that I had delivered."

He bends and picks it up to hand it to me. As I start to reach out to take it, I feel my towel slip and try to pin it with my elbow.

"Well, there now!" he's just got an excellent view of my boobs as I reach to take it from him. I know he's noticed them, and I feel a flush of excitement. The package is heavier than I expected although I should have known, I ordered it. My knees bend slightly and as I adjust my balance, the towel drops.

"Full-frontal," I think, although I guess the package is providing a modesty shield. Ironically, this is the moment he reaches out to take it back from me, saying, "Sorry, I should have warned you it's heavy...Let me bring it in."

I take a step back and stand in the doorway letting his eyes rove over me. I get that same thrill I get when Jim and I risk exposure having sex in a public place. Only here there is no risk, I'm not engaged in sex, and I am definitely exposed. He smiles again shifting the package to remind me he's still holding it.

"Sorry," I say as I step back into the house, my towel still on the ground, and wave him by me. But I'm not sorry I'm loving it. I'm feeling the little ripples of excitement right down there. Once he's past, I bend and pick up the towel but just sling it over my shoulder. I'm feeling... playful...flirty...horny even, I don't know, but my skin prickles as this young Adonis puts the package down and turns to face me.

The blush that creeps up his face as he looks at me is enchanting. He's desperately trying to keep his eyes from devouring every inch of my nakedness and failing. My hormones go into overdrive.

"Thank you so much. I'm about to make a latte, would you like one?"

"Er, well," he hesitates.

"Come on, you've seen it all, there isn't any more. Relax! Welcome to the neighborhood."

"If, you're sure. I'm Chris Bolt," he hesitates and gives up trying to pretend he not watching me, "Nice tattoo!"

I laugh. He has relaxed. The tattoo to which he refers is a small one right beside my thankfully well-trimmed landing strip, just above my freshly shaved pussy. He hasn't missed much and there's a bulge in his pants that's hard to miss.

"I'm Chris too, Christine Nut. My husband's Jim Taylor but I kept my own name for professional reasons. Come on through to the kitchen," I continue, leading the way through our open concept living space.

"Wow, that's some coffee machine!" he says looking at the counter.

"Yes, we both love our coffee. It's an Italian gem. We picked it up at a bankruptcy sale for a steal, only $1,800. A new one would run you $10,000 easy. It does take rather a lot of counter space, but it works brilliantly."

"You must really love your coffee."

"We do."

As we are talking, I'm facing the machine grinding the beans and filling the cups as the water heats. I feel his eyes taking in every inch of my back.

"Let's face it. I won the gene pool lottery. I'm HOT!! And I keep in shape. I love my body."

"Is a latte okay?" I say over my shoulder.

"Er, yes, wonderful."

I prepare the milk and half turn giving him my body in profile as the cups fill.

"Take a stool," I say, moving around the counter and laying my towel on the other one. I put his big latte cup in front of him and then place mine. I deliberately cock my leg with the knee out as I straddle the stool. I might say despite my love of exhibitionism I have never ever, ever, done anything this openly intimate and provocative before but I'm riding a wave and am rewarded with noticing he now has not just a bulge but an uncomfortable hard in his pants.

His feet touch the floor, and he rises slightly and adjusts himself. I sense he is...shall I say, 'well endowed'?

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. I often walk around the house naked, just not normally with company." True.

"You are stunning! I can't quite believe this is real. I know this is inappropriate, but you can probably already see I have a raging boner."

"I'd love to see it." There, did I really say that?

I thought I'd seen him blush before but nothing like I saw now.

"Go on, Let it loose." What's gotten into me? It's just as well the kitchen windows have curtains.

He hesitates and looks at me. I nod and he slides off the stool, undoes his belt and unbuttons his pants before sliding down the zip and letting them fall. The tip of his penis has actually thrust out of his underwear and as he faces me the whole circumcised head pushes free.

"That can't be comfortable," I say, and he kicks off his pants as he lets his underwear fall to the floor.

"That's better! Finish your coffee," I say and place the end of my towel for him to sit his naked butt on.

He lifts the cup and drinks, but he doesn't sit down on the stool. I can feel my moisture leaking into the towel and then I'm off the stool and onto my knees, mumbling "I don't do this." True.

I reach out and pull it and him towards me. I'm on autopilot not knowing what is coming next. I wrap my hand around it as far as it will go. It feels so firm and satiny soft and terribly hard, and I feel his heartbeat throbbing as I move my hand slowly up and down and up and down again. I lean forward and lick his balls. They are clean shaven and so large and taste a little of soap. My tongue wanders its way up the length of him and I taste the precum on the tip and let my tongue linger then wander around and under the glans. He reacts and I do it again as I try to move my open mouth around it.

I have an out of body experience as I am appalled to see myself upright on my knees struggling to engulf the head, I give up, but I am helpless to stop. Grasping it in my hand again I stand and push his jacked off. He follows my lead and unbuttons his shirt and pulls off a white T.

"I bet he shaves his chest," I think as I look at his tight abs. He has the figure of an athlete or a God, and I'm sinking back to the ground pulling his cock with me.

Another out of body moment as I watch myself lying back on the hard kitchen tile raising and parting my legs and him dropping between them. I couldn't stop now if the whole town burst into my apartment. In fact, that momentary image only fuels me more as I feel the tip pry my pussy lips apart. I am so wet that although he feels huge, he is finding his way into me with little resistance. It's as though my cunt has been waiting for this. I can already feel the thrills pulsing inside me as he goes further stretching me. A slight sharp pain as he bumps, then brushes past my cervix. "Haven't felt that before."

I experience a mild orgasm as he starts to move, and the sensations only build from there. In moments we are both in a frenzy of lust grinding against each other. My fingernails are clawing at his buttocks as I try to pull him even deeper and then as I go over the crest into extasy I feel the jerk of his cock and the spurt his semen. He's pulling out, his cock springs free and I feel a spurt hit my chin and then the sensation of a puddle forming around my navel as he keeps on shooting.

I lie there in a daze feeling everything and nothing and slowly the hardness of the tile becomes the dominant sensation.

He climbs off me and stands up and I follow pulling the towel down from the stool to wipe my body as I do so. I take an end and wipe him too. He is shrinking but still impressive. We stand naked looking at each other with nothing to say until he finally says, "Thanks for the coffee!"

I laugh and say "You're welcome. Thanks for delivering my package."

I want to say how horrified I am at my behavior and how I have never done anything like this before, but what's the point?

Instead, I help him get dressed, noticing the bloody finger marks I have left on his perfect bum cheeks, as I put our cups in the dishwasher.

"I want to see you again," he says suddenly.

"I'm married," I say.

"I know," he says and bends forward and kisses me on the forehead. Lowering his head, he places a kiss on each nipple before pulling my face to his and urgently kissing me. Those palpitations start again within me, and I say, "You should go."

"This isn't goodbye," he says, "You know it as well as I do."

And I do.

Chapter 2

Sunday, December 17th

I'm Christine Nut freelance journalist and author. It's seven days before Christmas, eight if you count today, but today is half over. I am trying to feel guilty. I mean I'm supposedly a Christian. I go to church, well not very regularly, but Jim and I will go to the Carol Service this evening. I certainly know I am not meant to covet my neighbor's ass, but my fevered fingernails in Chris's perfect buns are very much on my mind. Jim is my husband and Chris is our recently moved in across the street neighbor. My head tells me I am feeling guilty, as I should, but my heart and body are not buying it.

I haven't seen Chris since the day before yesterday. Thank goodness! I don't know what I would say. I haven't told Jim about that morning and don't see how I can. I tell myself it was a one-off, not to be repeated, but my body isn't buying that either. I just need to give it time; time heals all.

Jim's thirty-two, four years older than me, probably eight or more years older than Chris. I wasn't a virgin when I met Jim, nor was he. I'd previously had sex, that's penetrative sex, with seven guys over the course of four years. I lost my virginity at my high school prom. I had this big crush on Donovan, the captain of the football team. I didn't really know him but adored him from afar. He was nineteen and I was eighteen and we were both graduating and facing the future.

My date got sick shortly after we arrived and went home, and somehow, I found myself with Donovan, his buds, and their dates. After the prom I realized I didn't have a ride home. We went to hang out in the nearby park and had a drink or two. A police car slowed and went by. I guess they were cutting us some slack. Apart from the booze we were quiet and well behaved, just talking, drinking, and giggling, not wishing to draw attention to ourselves. After a bit three of the boys and all the girls piled into someone's minibus and headed off.

When I said where I lived Donovan said he would walk me home as he lived in the same direction. We said goodnight to the other two boys and headed off. We talked but I don't remember what about. I was thrilled to have Donovan to myself. There was another park near my house with lots of bushes and undergrowth where I used to play as a kid. Donovan suggested we go in there and I knew he wanted to kiss and make out a bit.

To cut to the chase over the next half hour we kissed and lay on the grass, and I gave him oral sex. I was excited that he liked me so much. The top of my prom dress was down to my waist, and he was sucking my nipples. They are so sensitive, and it was really the first time a boy had sucked them. I was really wet and when he pushed me back and pulled down my panties, I was in no mood to stop him. He played with my clit and stuck a finger in me and then he was pushing his cock into me. I was horrified and excited. He didn't have a condom or at least had not put one on. I was on the pill but terrified of the idea of STDs.

It hurt a bit but then felt quite good. I had no idea what to do and lay there as he moved in and out of me more rapidly. He had opened the front of his fancy shirt, and his naked chest was pressed against my aroused nipples and that felt good. My vagina began responding pleasurably to his thrusts. I was just starting to move to meet him when he shuddered, and I felt him come. He collapsed on me and lay still.

After a minute or so he got to his feet and pulled his underwear and pants from around his ankles. He reached down and helped me to my feet, then started to button his shirt. I adjusted my bra and the top of my dress. My sodden panties were lying on the ground. He picked them up and pocketed them.

"That was good, right?" he said, and I found myself nodding. I don't think he realized it was my first time.

We walked out of the park hand in hand and then he said, "You know where we are?" Again, I nodded. Then he said, "My house is this way. You'll be fine, right? Yours is only one street over," and he turned and left. Not even a kiss.

I remember walking home in a daze of wonderment. I was no longer a virgin. I had given it up to my ultimate crush, but it didn't even seem to register with him. I didn't know whether to cheer or laugh or cry. I was in a turmoil of emotion. Would you believe I never saw him again.

When I woke up, I was sore and a bit miffed. I had imagined the earth would move and it hadn't, but all in all I didn't regret it. In the Fall when I started college Cindy, my roommate, quickly became my best friend and confidante. When we shared our experiences and hers were legion compared to my one and only, she laughed at the idea that I expected an orgasm from penile penetration.

"Only in books." she said confidently, "If he or a toy isn't frigging your clit you better be if you want to get off."

My next six sex partners ranged from truly pathetic to pretty awesome, but only confirmed what Cindy had said. I had orgasms but never without some active masturbation. Only one was a relationship that lasted past three months, and then I met Jim. He didn't have the biggest cock, probably fairly average, but from that first time he, far more than any of the others, invested time and effort in bringing me to orgasm with his tongue, his fingers, toys, vegetables or whatever it took...usually before he even inserted himself.

We were always experimenting with positions and props and even supposed aphrodisiacs to keep things interesting. After we got married, we would role play our fantasies and have sex in risky potentially public places. We loved visiting nude beaches and pushing the boundaries of acceptable behavior. We nearly got arrested twice. And that's how things were until Chris two days ago and suddenly orgasm through penile penetration alone became a reality.

I tell myself that it was a result of the special circumstances; I was clearly horny to find myself naked in front of this super-buff, exceptionally endowed dude. It was a unique experience, couldn't happen again. But could it? The question keeps revolving in my mind.

Jim and I have an early dinner and are on the way to the Carol Service at the church when his cell phone rings, and he picks up hands free. Bill's wife has been in an accident and Bill needs to go to the trauma hospital where she's been taken, not St Joe's. Bill's the radiologist on tonight's evening shift and he's calling to ask Jim to cover the balance of his shift for him.

"Hey, I'll drop you off at the concert and head back to work. If you can't get a ride home, call an Uber or a cab. With luck I should make it home by midnight."

So that's what we do. Did I say I'm a member of the choir, so it's important that I go even though I don't have any solos? It's during 'Good King Wencelas' when I notice Chris standing near the back as all the men stand and sing the king's part in second verse. They sit down as the women stand to sing the page's reply.

As I look at him, I think, "I know absolutely nothing about you Chris Bolt except that you have the most amazing smile, a really toned body and are gifted with a supercock." It's only then that the irony of our last names really hits me. The Bolt had inserted itself into the Nut, a perfect fit and magic had happened. I stifle a laugh and keep singing.

We don't make eye contact until 'In the Bleak Midwinter', the penultimate hymn on the order of service but then it seems we keep snatching furtive looks at each other until I smile, and he smiles back as we give 'Hark the Heralds' everything we have. It's that truly amazing smile that starts with his eyes and illuminates every feature of his face. He's talking with Pastor Rickman when I go in for 'the cake and coffee' that follows every service's conclusion.

"Hello, Christine, Jim's not with you tonight?" the Pastor asks.

"No, we were halfway here when he got an emergency call of duty. He'll be so disappointed to have missed it."

"Have you met our new congregant, Chris Bolt? I'm trying to persuade him to join the choir. Chris, I'd like you to meet Christine, Mrs. Taylor. She's a member of our extended choir."

"A pleasure to meet you," Chris says, so I take my cue from him and just say, "Likewise...perhaps we should get a coffee," and we drift away from the Pastor as other congregants greet him.

"That's too bad about your husband, I mean."

"Well, the shift's over at eleven barring emergencies. He should make it home by midnight. Talking of home, I don't suppose you could give me a ride."

"Of course! Are you ready to go now?"

We sit in silence as he drives until he says, "I've been thinking about you."

"I'm not surprised. What must you have thought of me?"

"Nothing but good, I assure you. It was just something that happened, something spontaneous and wonderful."

"Yes, it was. I've been thinking of you too."

We continue to sit in silence with our thoughts until he pulls into the parking below his condo.

"It's early, only eight thirty. Would you like to come up for a drink?"

"I'm not sure I should."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I'm not sure I trust myself."

"Oh, come on. It's just a drink."

"All right."

I can feel the tension within me as we ride up in the elevator. I already know this is a mistake, but it's too late.

"What's your poison?" he asks taking my coat. It sounds like a line from an old movie.

"Just a glass of red wine." I say as he hangs it up. Then I say, "Maybe I should go."

DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers
12