Advent Adventures! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He says nothing, has he even heard? He goes over and pulls out a wine bottle and begins to pour. He brings it over and hands it to me as I stand by the window. His apartment is on the third floor, and I realize it looks straight down into mine. I can see our bedroom and ensuite.

He's back at the counter pouring himself a scotch on the rocks. Lagavulin, a smokey single malt, I recognize the label. Jim and I visited the distillery on a tour of Scotland, and I remember the guide saying malts should be taken neat or with an equal amount of water.

"Ice just kills all the subtleties of the flavor." The guide's lovely soft highland accent came back to me.

"So, Chris isn't completely perfect," I think to myself, "Thank God for imperfections, at least he's human." I take a sip of my wine. It's rich and full-bodied and I feel the warmth flow through me as I move back to the center of the room. Chris moves to meet me and then places his hand on the nape of my neck. I look up at him, he's a couple of inches taller than me and then our lips come together and our mouths open. As our tongues engage, I taste undertones of the smokey Lagavulin.

Whether my hands found his belt or his found my blouse first I don't know, in either case we are halfway through his bedroom door as our last items of clothing drop to the floor. We fall on the bed together and run our hands all over each other's naked skin tracing and exploring every contour as we continue our passionate kissing.

I think, "We...I should not be doing this," but nothing is going to stop me as his fingers brush through my landing strip to slide over my clit. My fingers lock around a rock-hard cock or would if they were long enough. As I run my thumb over the top there's already moisture on the tip. He reaches into his bedside drawer for lube and flips the top. Nice thought, but I'm already wet enough for both of us.

I'm ready to roll on my back but he does first and guides me to climb aboard. I kneel astride him. Jim and I have done this, but it doesn't really work; but then Jim doesn't have a thick eight-inch cock. Lowering myself I feel him penetrate even deeper than before as his hands grip my waist. He begins to lift me up and down and I see the effort on his face. I may be in great shape but I'm no light weight, five foot eight of toned muscle.

"Turn round and squat, don't kneel," he commands. It takes me a moment to lift myself fully off him, but I do as he suggests and with my feet either side of his thighs, I lower myself again onto his glistening erection. It's as well I work out because raising myself in time with his hands takes energy, but the effort is well rewarded by the sensations emanating from every nerve end in my vagina. I find my fingers rubbing my clit in time with his thrusts and the sensation is amazing. I realize he is only guiding me with one hand when I feel his fingers stroking my perineum, the area from the bottom of my vagina to my butthole.

This adds a new dimension to everything, and I lean slightly forward to give him greater access. One finger circles my anus, is gone momentarily and returns with a dob of lube to push in lightly. I flinch, saying, "No!" and the finger withdraws and returns to stroking outside.

On my next upstroke he lifts me up and off him and turns me to lie on my back. Then he raises my legs to his shoulders and re-enters me with rapid thrusts. All the building sensations reach a peak, and I'm shuddering with that unique satisfaction that comes as my orgasm ripples through my core. Chris continues to thrust until I feel him climax and release within me.

He turns me on my side with my right leg under me and my left leg still around his waist as he continues to thrust gently. I'm astonished, he still feels as hard as before. I'd heard that some young men could do that but never encountered it before.

He continues moving while gently massaging my nipples and after a few minutes I too am feeling the urge start building again as his fingers come round me to work on my clit. The sensation is incredibly erotic, no urgency just a building momentum of pleasure. Suddenly I'm aware that at least two of the fingers of his other hand have crept into my bum and are massaging me as they move around widening me and going deeper. I'm ready to protest but the sensations are new and powerful and highly pleasurable.

Then almost without realizing the movement I find myself face down with one of his hands still under me massaging my clit. As he withdraws his probing fingers from my butthole, I sense he is positioning his penis. Part of me wants to tell him to stop, he isn't asking for my consent, but I'm excited and curious and I say nothing. I bite my lip as he enters with incredible slowness, and I have the sensation of watching his naked back from above as his haunches gently drive his whole length into me. Did he raise me or is it my automatic reaction? Suddenly my bum is in the air, and he's thrusting vigorously as his fingers explore my G-spot.

The sensation exceeds anything I have ever felt before, and I'm totally overwhelmed as he reaches his own conclusion for the second time. I can feel the flow of his semen in my rectum as he slowly withdraws. I feel that my anus is a gaping hole that is slowly beginning to close expelling some of his semen onto his sheets.

I lie almost in a coma of contentment holding him close. He's patient and gentle.

"You bum fucked me," I say, "without my consent. I was an anal virgin."

"Yes, I did. Guilty as charged. I offer no defense."

"Thank you," I say. "That was a totally outside my comfort zone but what a discovery."

Outside we hear a church clock striking.

"It's ten o'clock. You should be moving even though it's just across the street."

"You're right!" I get up aware of juices leaking down my legs.

"Would you like to shower?"

"I don't think I've time. Have you a damp hand towel?"

"Yes, just a moment." He went into the bathroom and came back with one.

As I pick up scattered clothes and put them on, I look out of the window and say, "You know you can look right into our bedroom and loo. You could watch me shower or anything."

"I know."

"Will you?"

"If you'd like me to."

I hesitate, "I would."

"Then I assuredly will.

I pick up my unfinished glass of wine from the counter and drink it.

"Shame to waste it. Thanks for a delightful evening and the ride home."

"You are more than welcome. Thank you for coming," and we both laugh.

Chapter 3

I'm barely back in the house when the landline rings. It's Jim.

"Hi Dear, Good News! John came in an hour early to relieve me. Isn't that great?

"Wonderful! How soon can you be home?"

"That's my Girl, always impatient to see me. He's already here and I'm just leaving. At this hour I should be home in twenty."

"Drive carefully, don't be in too big a rush. The police will be looking for partygoers who've had one too many!"

"Good point! I've only had a glass of port, but I'll take no risks. Bye, Sweetheart!"

I look at my watch: ten eighteen. Thank God, I was home. I need to take a quick shower. I rush upstairs, strip and put my clothes in the laundry basket.

As I scrub myself, I instinctively look up. Chris is standing in his third-floor window. He must have helped himself to another glass of whisky. He raises it in salute as he spies on my naked body. I feel a rush of warmth to know I'm being watched, but I suppress the urge to wave back. You never know who else might be watching.

Out of the shower and dried, I put on my nightgown and go into the bedroom. I turn on the reading light and turn off the room light; then get into bed with my book. My heart is racing as I think about the residue of Chris's semen in my bum as well as my cunt. In the shower I did my best to expel them, but the handheld shower is far from a douche, and I know he had really spilled a load in me both times.

I try to concentrate on the book. It really does not help that I have reached a rather erotic scene which offers anything but distraction from my current mood.

Ten minutes later I hear the front door open. I go out on the landing to welcome Jim home. I guess in the dark with just the reading light shining through my sheer nightgown I present quite the picture. Jim's hanging up his coat. He takes one look and shouts, "Hi gorgeous, I'll be right up!"

A minute later he is literally bounding up the stairs.

"Hi dear, you must be exhausted! Let me go down and make you a hot chocolate. Why don't you have a shower and get into bed?"

"With you looking like the most radiant thing on the planet, you must be kidding."

He strips off his clothes as fast as he can. Fully naked he grabs hold of me as he pushes me back into the bedroom and across to the bed. I can see his fierce erection."

That was fast," I think, "What had brought that on? Just glad to see me, I guess."

I can hardly plead I have a headache. The truth is I'm almost as turned on as he is. How weird is that?

He pushes me back on the bed and lifts my night gown up to my waist. His hands reach for my pussy. For an awful moment I imagine he is going to go down on me as he so often does. Surely, he'll smell or taste Chris on me.

Luckily, he says, "God, you are so wet! You must have been waiting for me."

Sitting back on the bed, I look past him and see Chris watching from his darkened window.

"Don't you think we should close the curtains? Someone might be watching."

"When did that ever put you off? Look at your red pussy. I think you've been lying here in full view rubbing yourself. Probably stark naked, just hoping for an audience." He looks round and sees the light in Chris's window, "Looks like you might have one. This could be fun. Go on, admit it."

So, I do, even though it isn't true. It's a convenient way to explain the fact that my vulva s indeed red and swollen. The thought of Chris watching us makes it all the more exciting as I say with a chuckle, "Come on then, Big Boy! Get it in me and let's fuck our brains out."

Yes, that's how we talk, and Jim needs no more encouragement, and we lie there fucking in full view of anyone opposite who has a view into our apartment. I know at least one person is watching and quite probably will soon be actively masturbating.

"I've never known you so wet. To get you this excited that must be some book you're reading."

I just laugh, thinking, "Thank goodness he doesn't realize he's getting 'sloppy seconds'."

While we fuck, he's babbling on about his fantasy of us having a threesome with the new MRI tech that he'd really likes. He likes to do this, although more often it's about watching me fucking another guy. Frankly, I'm thinking more about Chris's cum in my bum, so I just say, "Fine, fuck her and find out if she's up for it.'"

I'm just indulging his fantasies as usual, but why would I ever say that? Sure; I find some women sexy, but I've never gone down that path, even a little way.

Just the feel of him entering has reawakened my extremely sensitive pleasure spots. Now he raises himself as he begins going at it in earnest and, as is my habit when we fuck, I begin rubbing from my clit down to where his cock is thrusting into me. The truth is I can hardly feel him but the thought of his penis swirling among the mix of Chris's and my juices has me building to another climax and I feel a little cum leaking out my bum.

"I'll have to wash the sheets," I think.

I can see the ceiling of Chris's room. My view of Chris, if he's still there, is blocked by Jim's shoulders, but he must have the perfect view of Jim's thrusting buttocks and his cock inside me. Suddenly I can't hold back as I reach a peak that sends little thrills through me, not stupendous, but enough for Jim to notice.

"Wow, you were ready!" laughs Jim, "that must be your quickest orgasm on record."

"Sorry, I couldn't wait for you but keep going."

"God, you are so dilated I can hardly get traction. Maybe it's not going to happen."

"Let me help. It won't be the first time," and I reaching my drawer and pull out a slim dildo with its remote and slide it into my vagina. It's fitting in there nicely next to his cock when I hit the remote. He plunges back in enjoying the pulsing sensation of the dildo against his cock and I think I am going to come again and this orgasm judders through me as Jim also comes and we hang onto each other,

"That was amazing." We hold each other close, and I sense he is going to withdraw. His discharge of semen was small and the image of his cock emerging from me thick with the residue of Chris's cum has me in a panic.

I wrap my hand tightly round his cock as it emerges.

"Stand up," I say, trapping the goop with my hand and not letting go as I shuffle off the side of the bed and onto my knees turning him towards me, so we are in profile to the window. A quick glance but I'm not sure he's still there.

If you are watching, Chris, you are about to get a treat. As soon as Jim steadies himself, I suppress the gag reflex and swallow the whole thing. His erect cock is a fraction under six inches. We agree on six, but the truth is that however many times we measure it, it never quite is. He should be happy; from what I understand it's a little over the national average, but I know he'd like it to be longer.

Withdrawing up the shaft while sucking the goop off him, I begin running my tongue up, over and around the head. As I hold the shaft firmly between my thumb and two forefingers, I start to rub the shaft as fast as I can go, still swirling my tongue around and sucking like my life depends on it. All the time thinking how a cock like Chris's must be one in several thousand and I am lucky enough to have found it.

I'm fighting against his cock's post coital shrinking, but I know I'm winning. Jim does not last long, who could? The rather unpleasant mixture of juices in my mouth is diluted with the familiar taste of Jim's semen. Again, he doesn't shoot a great load, but it's enough to fill my mouth and I swallow rapidly and raising my head I smile my biggest smile.

"How was that?"

"Sensational, double-header! but you may have given me a hickey, you suck so damn hard."

"Nobody but me to see it, is there?"

He laughed but was he just a tad nervous.

"You must be exhausted, go have a shower before bed. I'll read until you are done."

I've told you I've only had sex with nine guys, that's including Jim and Chris but that doesn't count blowjobs. I love giving blowjobs. I must have given at least one to more than forty guys back in the day. At university If I had a date with a guy I fancied, and he behaved well I generally did not let the evening end unrewarded. I relied on their discretion and thankfully never developed a reputation as a slut. In total up to now I must have given in excess of three hundred, although to be fair over half have been to Jim, often in very risky public situations.

Until these last three days I have never thought of cheating on Jim, let alone actually doing it. Sure, I've seen guys who looked hot, who hasn't? But never felt tempted to pursue it. The fact is I love Jim, but now that this visceral attraction has led me to cheat twice, I need to think what it means, not only now but for the future. I don't exactly feel guilty, but I don't like doing it behind his back.

The truth is in the few hours we've been alone together I have told Chris nothing other than that I'm married to a radiologist, and I know absolutely nothing about him other than where he lives and his physical endowments. Before I see Chris again, I have to work out what to do.

to be continued

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2023

12