Adventure Across the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked gorgeous to Drew. But it was the look in her erotic eyes that took his breath away.

She walked without hurry. She knew he liked the view, and she was thoroughly enjoying the hungry look in his gaze.

She walked to the edge of the chair and stared down at Drew. She bent slowly and brought her lips to his. It was a soft kiss.

A kiss without hurry.

"Thank you for being there for Alexander. It was very sweet." She whispered. Her hands on his shoulder light stroking his neck and brushing up into his thick white hair.

His hand drifter to her thigh, just where her robe ended, and bare skin began. She shivered but recovered with a smile. He pulled on her thigh, and she bent to kiss him again.

But this time the kiss stuck. Her tongue entered his open mouth causing both to moan.

He tugged with his hand as it slid from the top of her thigh to the cheek of her ass. He gripped tighter continuing to lightly tug. Her moans grew with each tightening of his grip on her cheek.

She released his hair with her left hand, and he could feel it slither down her body, bumping him along the way. When it reached the sash of her robe, he could feel her tugging. Until he felt the sash loosen and the robe open.

He pulled from their kiss to view her tight sexy female body. She swung her leg over his body and settle herself over his groin.

He pushed back on the chair, and it rotated farther back so they were more horizontal than vertical. Their kissing was growing in intensity when he ran his hand up into her moist hair. He tightened his grip to gain a reaction, and he received her moan of pleasure.

With one hand in her hair and one tightly gripping the cheek of her lovely ass, he slid his tongue out of her mouth. Before she could protest, he gripped her head just a touch tighter and shifter her head to the side. He kissed his way along her jaw, to that soft spot just below her ear.

He felt her vibrate and slide herself along his body. She was seeking skin to skin contact as she slid off his lap and scissored his left leg between hers.

Drew could feel the heat and wetness as her pussy slowly slid down his thigh. If his cock could get any harder, it did at that moment. He felt her barley 30-year-old smooth elastic stomach, resting on his cloth covered cock.

"Lift up," she whispered as her hands went down his body and grasped his lightweight shorts. She pulled and yanked as he lifted them both slightly and she worked his shorts down to his knees as his cock sprang free.

Antonia slid her wet pussy down his legs until she could stand above the ottoman and pull his shorts completely off. She grabbed his cock in one hand and then lowered her body down on his legs as she surveyed every inch of his member.

Drew watched as she looked at him with fascination. She them took him deep in her mouth. She seemed tentative at first. Then seemed to gain some excitement as they both moaned over her actions. While enjoying the interplay of his cock in her mouth Drew wanted a bit more sharing.

He slid one hand to the back of her head and into her hair, causing her to emit another moan. He slid his other hand first to a breast to tweak a nipple, causing more moans and then under her arm. He pulled her up and off his cock with a moan and sputtering of displeasure.

The pending argument ended when he hoisted her up and their lips met again. As they settled back into deep aggressive kissing, he gripped both ass cheeks and slid his cock around looking for the entrance to her lower lips.

Antonia, also wanting a joining, shifter her hips looking for the tip of his shaft. The two found purchase and as he entered, she slid down as he thrust up, slamming their hips together. She screamed into his mouth.

He broke the kiss and had to take two deep breaths before he could talk. She was panting, squirming, and shaking too.

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" Drew asked.

Her eyes were closed and all she could do was pant for a second as she shifted in his lap.

"I...am fine," she panted, "I just had an amazing orgasm," panting and finally she opened those eyes he loved so much, "And cannot think straight...so quit asking me stupid questions and kiss me."

And he did. Their lovemaking went on through the night until early morning. She knew she would be sore for days. She was more than surprised that he had lasted that long.

She liked this older American, she liked the quirkiness of him. This odd older American was full of surprises. But she liked surprises.

*

He awoke to the quiet tittering of female voices from around the corner. He was lying flat on one of the euro-sofas that he had opened after the lovemaking...well, at least first round. There was 'the crew', not 20 feet away sitting at the newly acquired kitchen/dining room set, staring, and trying NOT to burst into laughter.

"I am getting old," he thought to himself but said it out loud.

That erupted the floodgates, and the laughing began in earnest. That also allowed a squiggling munchkin to be released and charge in his direction. Drew quickly realized he was wearing a t-shirt but nothing below the waistline. He was quick to wrap the sheet around his lower half and swing up to a sitting position before he was pounced on.

The assault of the munchkin was only slightly slowed by the arrival of his mother and a barked order in Ukrainian. Alexander skidded to a halt at Drews knee and looked up with a plaintive hopeful look.

'Sponbob?" he asked in a quiet question.

Antonia immediately started speaking in MOM voice, but Drew held up his hands in surrender.

He smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. He then looked up in her questioning beautiful exotic eyes and smiled again.

"It's my fault, I got him hooked on American cartoons. There is no cure." Drew looked down at him and then at an embarrassed Antonia, "Please tell him Ill take a shower and then we will go up to the upper living room where he can watch "Sponbob." Drew stated trying match the inflection of a 4year old non-English speaker.

As Antonia directed the young, excited boy, he saw the women in his life listening to Yulia's translation. They all looked at him with a loving look and he got a group "aww" when the translation was done. He presumed that they had been brought up to speed on the intimate details before he woke.

Drew gathered the sheet around himself and then threw the long end over his shoulder like a toga of old. Alexander, not to be left out, ignored his moms demands, took Drews hand and the two males wound their way up the circular staircase to the floor above. As they cleared the upper landing the lower floor exploded in laughter, awes and continuous flow of female Ukrainian.

Still wrapped in the 'toga', Drew went back to railing and the ladies of the crew quieted immediately.

"Umm, well...when I come down, I am hoping we can make our first trip to the museum and finally go inside. He then noticed that the whole crew was dressed in rugged pants and boots. "Umm, sorry, please give a few moments to get ready." He turned and put the child gate in place to block the stairs.

'I am getting so old!' he admonished himself. He had always been a light sleeper and had always rose with the sun, he continued to rail on himself as he set Alexander in place and brought up SpongeBob. With the child enraptured with the cartoons, Drew went to shower.

Just after he had stepped in another naked body joined him and wrapped him in her arms. He saw a brief glimpse of her robe fluttering to the ground. He did not get a word in before her tongue was in his mouth. Her hands pulled on his hair and his erection was trapped between her legs. She was making the sexiest grunting noises.

She broke off the passionate kissing for a moment and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for being there for my son in front of the others!" she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to the back of her head as she slid to her knees. His fingers slid through her tresses.

"Cum quick, I need to get ready too."

She sucked the end of his cock into her mouth and started to rock her head. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper with each thrust. She took one hand, grabbed his in her hair, and started to make him thrust her head forward. He finally realized she wanted him to fuck her mouth. His finger laced into her wet hair and pulled. She moaned but not in pain.

Drew did not last long. And she swallowed with a moan and without protest.

Antonia was up in a flash and down the back staircase to get ready.

*

Drew finished his shower, dressed in his kaki utilities and 'jump' boots. A simple polo adorned his top and he was ready to roll. Alexander was no longer staring at the TV, so Drew assumed the ladies had gathered him up. He rolled down the circular stair with a hop in his step and found the 'crew' gathered waiting for him.

Another surprise had come that day, the 'babysitters' arrived. They were not what Drew expected, but like he kept telling himself 'Make it work."

Yulia was standing with two thin young African women. He noted their shape as any male would. Both were small, and petite with a dark caramel colored skin. They were thin but with noticeable curves where young women should have them. Twins to be sure, but he was not sure if they were fraternal or identical, not that it made any difference. One wore her hair in braids, while the other one was shorn close.

They were holding hands with Alexander. He was sandwiched between them and showing that they had met before and there was a comfort in their presence. They were shyly standing shoulder to shoulder looking down and then peeking up. They had the most expressive almond shaped eyes and shy smiles that promised something much brighter.

'They are both smiling at least,' thought Drew. He was a bit confused. He had seen very few people of color since he arrived. Normal in the US of course, and he had dated African American women in his past, but he could tell these were African women.

"May I introduce Adimu and Firyali," presented Yulia. "The sisters were here on study visas for their senior year at university when the War began. They were studying European ways of teaching children and were caught up and...abandoned." Yulia paused for a moment.

"They could not escape across the border to Poland, not that the Polish authorities would have allowed them across." Yulia huffed a bit.

Drew had heard the stories of the xenophobia at the border crossings.

"They have sort of been left on their own by the Government of Tanzania too. They have been struggling for a year just to survive."

"We..."and Yulia did a sweep of her hand at the rest of the crew, "thought you would be open minded enough to allow them into our circle so they can take care of Alexander. They were our friends at university."

Yulia stopped talking and stared at Drew. Waiting.

Drew just smiled. Dad's words came to mind 'in for a penny'...

"Oh yes, they are more than welcome!' Drew stated with more enthusiasm than necessary. He was starting to wonder how many women he was going to put in his apartment.

And the Crew sort of let out a collective breath and began a round of hugs.

"SponBob?" came a plaintiff question from the smallest member of Drews growing community.

The Crew started to laugh, and the twins just looked at Alexander and then at Drew with a questioning look.

"I have taught him bad American habits," he responded as he slid the Eames chair over to the huge display monitor in office area. Alexander was already seated before the chair came to rest. Soon the young one was lost to watching the antics of SpongeBob and Patrick dance across the screen.

With the twins in charge of the munchkin, Drew felt ready to move forward to the new portion of their adventure, exploration of the damaged Museum.

Fade to Black

End Chapter 1

Makarivska Public Library in Kyiv

  • Natasha (or Natalya). ...
  • Anastasia (or Nastya). ...
  • Kristina (Khrystyna or Kris as short). ...
  • Darya is definitely amongst the most common Ukrainian names. ...
  • Yulia (or Julia, as an English variance) is amongst pretty Ukrainian girl names. ...
  • Sasha (Alexandra) is one of the top popular names in Ukraine.
  • Bohdana (boh-da-na) - given by God.
  • Galyna (ga-lihn-uh) - calm.
  • Larysa (luh-ree-suh) - citadel.
  • Nina (nee-nuh) - fish.
  • Oksana (uhk-sa-nuh) - hospitality.
  • Olena (aw-len-uh) - torch.
  • Olga (awl-guh) - blessed.
  • Ruslana (roos-lan-uh) - lion.