Adventure Across the World Ch. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must go to bathroom," she smiled and winced at the same moment, "Our children are bouncing on my bladder." More Ukrainian poured softly from Antonia. Darya shook her head and responded out of understanding of Drew.

Darya spun slowly with a smile and headed to his in-suite.

Antonia closed the gap and kissed him gently. "I do remember those days. They are...funny now, but not so much at the time. Peeing yourself ten times a day because of the little monster growing inside you. So worth it after though..." She leaned in and kissed him again.

"She has directed me to strip you and get you hard. You getting hard has NEVER been an issue. So, what you want?" Antonia asked. They both turned their heads, and they heard the shower kick on.

"I or we are going to massage her." He received a glittering wide smile from Antonia with her head bobble in affirmation.

I will start with her scalp, head, and neck. If you want to help you start with her feet." Drew then pointed at the false wall of shelving units and hutches. Stacked beside them was the long coffee table from the adjacent lounge. It was covered in layers of blankets for padding. He walked over and drug it into the open space between the false wall and bed.

Darya walked out of the doorway, dressed only in her favorite Yeti t-shirt, and froze. She had been expecting Drew and Antonia to be naked and frolicking on the bed, not waiting patiently with hands crossed and smiles.

"Come here beautiful, it's time for you to relax," commented Drew. He waived her over and she tentatively went, looking at the layered blankets on the low table. Drew patted the soft surface where he wanted to t sit.

"I never did run into a massage table, but this will do to give you a full body massage," he commented with smiles. He got her to sit and then removed her t-shirt. It is not like Antonia had not seen Darya naked before so there was no reluctance.

He got her situated on her side with an added pillow for her extended tummy. He pulled out oils and bowls from the storage spaces in the coffee table. Hand towels and a jar of warm water was also procured from the in suite.

He started on her scalp and head. Darla was moaning already but he was not sure if it was from his ministrations of Antonia massaging her feet. Drew did not ask, because it made no damned difference. She was immersed in pleasure and that was the point of what they were doing.

Drew and Antonia took their time massaging and touching the beautiful pregnant woman. Drew kept thinking that if they were in the US, she could be one of the model type influencers he saw from time to time on social media.

She could make being pregnant sexy.

Drew finally worked his way down and started on her shoulders. While her back was to him, he could not help reaching over and just lightly run his hand over her right breast and ever so lightly run the tips of his fingers over her smaller but highly reactive nipples. After only a moment she barked a word and began to tremble.

Drew looked questioningly at Antonia and saw her hand up and heading his way for a high-five. They did a silent high five and smiled over the moaning prone figure.

Drew gave her back a deeper muscle massage as Antonia worked her leg muscles.

Drew finally made to the muscled tight butt of hers. While she was a mother of one with two more on the way, her true core was that of a college athlete. He massaged her glutes, and she was moaning nonstop.

Antonia placed her hands on Drew, drawing his attention. His eyes went down to the juncture of Darya's legs and then back up to Antonia. They both nodded to each other.

Drew grabbed Darya's right leg and slid it and her body forward. This pivoted her a bit more and scissored her legs open a bit. He poured warm oil on the cheek of her ass and watched it spread and flow into the void between her cheeks.

The moaning pitched up two octaves.

As his hand massaged between her cheeks, he grazed her rosebud and she jerked and growled out something. He was afraid he would upset her.

He looked at Antonia and just saw a smirk on her face. He leaned forward and she did the same so they could whisper and leave Darya out of the conversation.

"What did she say? I do not want to upset her."

"She said for you to take her. Meaning her ass. She loves it there. By the end of this she will want you cock there, but for now your fingers," commented Antonia.

"But she has never asked in the past, why now," asked Drew.

"More explanation later, but it is not looked on as acceptable by some in our society. I do not talk about how much I enjoy you taking me even with our own little family here. Just go with it my Drew and let us see where it goes...yes?"

Drew just smiled and nodded his head.

The moaning woman below them went rigid and did a low octave scream as Drew swirled his oil-soaked finger around her rear portal and slowly pushed his index finger in to second joint. His two forward fingers slid around her lips and then entered her deep as the fingers would go. He was going to use his thumb on her clit but found Antonia's fingers already stroking and dancing at the top of her pussy.

Darya only lasted a moment and came with a scream and shudder. The shuddering continued until she rocked another orgasm.

And so, the night went. By the end after a daisy chain of Drew eating Darya, Darya eating Antonia and Antonia blowing Drew, all dragged themselves under the covers and slept.

Drew awake with the sunrise as normal and went down for tea. Antonia was spooning Darya, and both seemed content to sleep the morning away.

*

The morning after their long session, Drew felt damn chipper. Had to admit to himself that he felt like the stud cock-on-the-walk. His accidental discovery had driven Darya to comatose levels of orgasmic bliss. This had triggered Antonia and she seemed to cascade too.

'So, the old man can still do it,' Drew almost hummed to himself with quite the self-satisfied smile.

He had remembered that they had made him promise to check in on Sasha and give her some of his special attention.

His time in Poland, while only 4 days, seems to have been a pivot point for Sasha. Not that Drews' presence had anything to do with it. Other forces in or out of the neighborhood had changed the makeup of Sasha's pub. Her son had returned and brought friends that were more questionably inclined. A new mob wanted into the neighborhood.

Drew's group of lovers and coworkers would no longer go near the establishment for drinks at night or coffee in the morning. Tetyana has been accosted when she turned down the male overtures of a shared drink.

His women agreed that something was wrong.

Drew had not yet seen the shift but decided that a visit would be in order. His misplaced bravado due to his sexual performance the night before may have colored his perception.

He entered the dark bar mid-morning. He was surprised to see the tables at the sidewalk empty, the French door closed and the blinds still down. Usually, Shasa's pub had the feel of a French bistro during day hours.

As he entered, he paused at the doorway to allow his eyes to adjust to the dim light in the bar. He noticed the number of men in the bar, their dress and placement. All had drinks and were imbibing early in the morning.

Sasha's son was ensconced behind the bar, topping off drinks and acting like king of the hill. He noticed Drew enter and said nothing at first. Comments were made by others until he had to turn and react. He spouted a question in slurred rude Ukrainian.

After so many years here, Drew could not speak Ukrainian, but he knew the question, "What do you want?"

"I am here to talk to Sasha, I will not disturb you," Drew responded, and walked towards the door that led to the stairs to the second floor.

"She is busy and does not want to talk to you," her son said in halting English.

Drew had paused looking back at him and responded, "That's interesting because until a day or two ago she and I have been talking on the phone about some projects we may share," Drew was staring him in the eyes.

"I think I'll go check in with her." Drew turned and almost made it to the door before he was slammed into the wall and drug down fighting to the floor by two large goons from the end of the bar.

There seemed to be much laughter and rude comments, but Drew was too busy trying to breathe in the dust from the floor, through lungs being crushed by the weight of the goons.

Then the laughter and comments stopped and there was quiet, too quiet.

The goon weight was removed from Drew's back and then he heard something odd, a female voice.

"Drew, get up please," came the strong voice of Yulia.

"Up now please. Really please, get your ass up now!"

He heard it and was getting up and feeling the pain. He presumed he had a cracked rib or two, 'so no deep intakes of breath,' he thought to himself.

Drew was astounded, surprised, aghast, and mortified at the scene within the Bar. Yulia was standing by the front door with an AK47 cradled in her arms. The weapon looked bigger than she was. He looked at the selector and it was set for full auto.

Tetyana was behind the bar at the one kitchen entrance holding his antique German MP40 (small assault rifle) in one hand and his SIG 45 (pistol) in the other.

Antonia was placed at the other kitchen entrance by the bar. She held Sasha's son by the hair with his head pulled back and his back arched. Under the nape of his neck sat the muzzle of Drew's Strum44 the original assault weapon designed by the Germans in WW2 and father to the AK47.

It was amazing to Drew how many antique WW2 weapons he could procure for near to nothing cash. They were purchased for his love of history not to storm the Bastille.

The Strum was Drews favorite historical piece but at this moment he did not mind if the ladies of his house were playing with his antiques. Drew started to frisk the bar patrons and there became quite a pile of knives, weapons and one flip out baton.

They all were piled in the wicker basket that once held napkins for the patrons.

He grabbed one of the weapons and nodded towards the stairs.

"We have this. If they get stupid, we may need the woodchipper." Yulia stated with reference to an old movie he had played for them... 'Fargo.'

Drew bolted up the stars and found the door to Sasha's door locked. After pounding for only a few minutes Drew just stood back and kicked the door open. He knew he would be feeling her wrath if she was not in the room.

He found her semi-dressed on her bed, curled into the fetal position. He tried to rouse her, but she was drugged with something, and comatose.

He could smell she was lying in her own urine. He scooped her up and could feel the cold moisture soak through his coat. His anger went from red to white hot. She had been lying like this for quite some time.

He bundled her up and slowly and carefully carried her down the steps. Every muscle in his old body was screaming but he knew he needed to man-up for her. He hit the main bar and worked himself and his cargo away from the men seated to the front door and paused to look at Yulia.

"Go, we have this." She stated and just as he was clearing the front portico, he heard "if you hear gunfire do not stop, it will just be us cleaning up the trash." He then heard smatterings of Ukrainian as he rushed down the street to home. He turned one last time before he darted in.

Yulia and Tetyana stood spaced and braced in the street, their weapons covering the front door. Antonia had Sasha's son on his knees in the street, hands on his head, fingers interlaced. She was screaming in his ear. While Drew could not hear the words, he could define the inflection of the voice as it reverberated down the now silent street.

Then as he was about to drag his old ass up the large stars to his suite, his eyes were drawn back because of the sound of gunfire. Antonia had tilted the weapon just enough, so the rounds went past the son's head and into the rubble filled lot next to Sashas.'

He saw her push his body face down in the street and step on him as she followed Drew's pathway home.

*

"Nyet, nyet, nyet!" Drew heard in hushed tone from the kitchen area as walked down the circular stairs from the master suite. Darya was still wrapped and layered in multiple quilts in bed deep asleep.

He found Yulia, Antonia and Sasha having a muted, heated debate over their half-eaten breakfast. As Drew hit the polished concrete floor and entered their debate area, they quieted. He grabbed bacon off someone's plate and munched, staring them down with a questioning look.

"What is the debate this morning?" he asked innocently. Only a day before she had been pulled out of home, drugged and comatose.

"They want me to give up my house and Bar!" Sasha stated with a tone that her friends had gone insane.

"Well...since it was my idea, I must say I agree with the ladies." Drew responded.

The next few moments were filled with a string of Ukrainian phrases that flew past Drews ears and at first shocked his housemates. As Sasha continued to describe Drew's lack of masculinity, question his birth, and castigate him (he could only guess based on the words he did know).

Others started to arrive to see what latest drama was blossoming. Tetyana sauntered into kitchen to join the group of women and see how Drew was surviving.

When Sasha paused to take a breath and recharge, Drew finally spoke.

"May I explain my idea? And why it may be a good idea for you?" Drew paused because he wanted to add something, but he had a feeling... "at your age." He added.

Sasha turned twelve shades of red that flushed up from her cleavage to her neck.

"My AGE!" she screamed back. "Just because I do not have the tight butts and uplifted breasts of your other lovers, does not mean..."and then she paused when she saw Drew supplicate himself.

"Stop, please stop it was not meant to be insulting," Drew stated with his head lowed, eyes to the ground and hands raised in surrender. He looked up when she stopped ranting hoping she was not holding something sharp or hard.

"Please let's grab some tea or coffee and go sit in the lounge and talk about some ideas," Drew looked her in the eyes and tentatively reached out a hand hoping it would not come back as a bloody stump.

"Please, let's see if they make any make sense." Drew finished with a back of hand caress to her cheek.

"Yes...please, let's talk up here before we have to clean up the body parts of my lover and father of my children." They all heard from above Drews head.

The gaggle of women that stood in front of him looked up and smiled. Drew leaned forward and twisted his torso so he could look past the upper cabinets. Darya stood at the picket guardrail of the mezzanine looking down and smiling back at all of them. From their vantage point they were looking up at a tall, long legged, pregnant woman flashing a minuscule set of white panties, a Yeti t-shirt that was bulging with hard nipped large breasts, with just-fucked-hair from the previous night.

*

After the collaborative joining to gather tea and coffee, every available adult trooped up to Drew's lounge. Adimu and Firyali (who magically showed up to help), watched the children.

Somewhere cookies and little pastries were found, and his lounge took on a more festive feel. Drew had a flash of thought, 'they used to party at public hangings...back in the old, old days.'

There was tension in the air. A festive tension, but still tension.

Drew had talked briefly to some of the women, Yulia, and Antonia, about his ideas. Now it was time to lay it out and see if any of his ideas had merit in Sasha's eyes.

Drew took his normal seat and looked at the others. His eyes drifted past all his loved ones and then returned to Sasha.

"To begin this discussion, I want to state that all of us know that the restaurant and bar is yours and none of us have any say in what happens to it." Drew held eyes with Sasha, but she did not flinch, move, or show any emotion.

"I also want to state that everyone here loves you and wants whatever is best for you," Drew kept the eye contact, but there was nothing feeding back from her eyes or facial expression.

"OK, Let Us start with something else and lead back to the focus of the meeting. There have been a some very high-level discussions that have been going on between my company and the Ukrainian government. Many of these discussions 'never took place'" Drew stated and gesticulating at the same time.

"The meetings were about me." There were gasps and mumbling from the grouped female members.

"I have been accused of everything from theft to being a pedophile." Drew paused when he heard the combined gasp.

"I have been given some options, none of which is perfect, but solely self-inflicted." Drew paused again.

"The meeting..." Drew heard to left of him. He turned his head towards Yulia and nodded in affirmation.

"So, I will retire and resign from AE Com after the completion of this phase of the Mariupol East project is complete." Drew paused due to the collective gasp, but continued, "That is about one year for those of you not directly involved in project logistics."

"You cannot leave us," Darya spoke first, "you...cannot go away, we love you, count on you...you can't..." and she burst into tears. Others followed and tissues started to disappear at an amazing rate.

Drew was quiet for a moment, but he needed to do his 'Reveal' now before things got too far out of hand.

"I, am not going anywhere, my loves." He stated while spreading his hands and waiving down the noise and tears.

It took a few minutes and whispers between the participants in the group to settle back down and he was willing to continue.

"I started this adventure 4 years ago to prove something to myself, that I was good at my job and could assist rebuild this war-torn country with knowledge gained over 45 years of American construction experience. The money was good too. In the first couple of years here, I invested my money in California real estate, buying a home for my return home to San Luis Obispo, California, USA." Drew paused and his eyes flicked to Sasha searching for permission. Her head nodded slightly.

"The following information is to be kept between us. I am going to ask for discretion outside our little family, because of what just happened to Sasha." Drew again paused and got the Sasha head nod.

"The last two years I have been investing my monies, through Sasha, to buy properties here in Ukraine." Drew did a quick pause and opened his arms and waived them around. It did not take long for everyone to understand he owned either their co-joined apartment or the building complex. He would later reveal that Saha and he owned the complex.

"I have sold my California real estate. And will be investing that here also." Drew was quiet, because even for him the following would be surreal.

"President Z has granted me dual citizenship, Ukrainian and American. This will now allow me to own property here and enter into contracts. It will make a difference in our lives."

"I am not going anywhere. I want to be in your lives forever." Drew did not get to finish his thought because he was swarmed.

It took awhile but when he turned around and looked at Sasha he winked, and she smiled.

"Ok, let us finish what we started. Everyone settle down and let us talk about the Bar." After all the pontificating and causing drama, Drew was not sure how to precede, so he just went for it.

"Sasha my love, the Bar is a dog. Between the thefts and flat-out embezzlement by your son, there is nothing but mementos in that building. Let's strip it of everything you care about, and you give him the business as a token...of what ever you want to give him. You know he will go broke quickly and you will be owner of the building."