Adventure Across the World Ch. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And where do I make a home? "She asked with some fire in her eyes.

"Here with us! We would love to have you all the time with us." All the other women were shaking their heads in affirmation. "Well as co-owner of the building, we could fix up one of the other apartments for you. We would love to do that with you as a family."

Sasha got up from her seat and then sat next to Drew. She said nothing but took his hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. She looked into his eyes and did a slow head nod.

Drew knew he was home.

***

Epilog

Drew, now in his early seventies (how the fuck did that happen!) sat outside of the bistro on the bustling street and smiled. He was the only one who smiled because in Eastern Europe, smiling people must be idiots. Only people from America, Canada and Australia were so stupid. But while Drew had on a stylized jacket and shirt (picked out by the ladies). If you looked closer, you find he was wearing Levis and Van slip on boat shoes (how gauche). People knew a little of him and would stop to talk. The stories that circulated about him had grown in grandeur and bullshit. Some would stop to talk just to speculate how this slightly overweight, short, old man could be the center of such fantastic stories. Beating up a dozen thugs barehanded to protect the virtue of one of his women. Tossing the Mob out of the neighborhood with a gang of beautiful assassins. They went on and on.

Drew had given up all hope to straighten it out and just sipped tea and enjoyed the silliness.

Tetyana met a British builder and after some tough vetting by the ladies, he was allowed to ask for her hand. They moved to London and married but they were back quarterly to share in the lives of the family. The second trip came with a small bundle of joy.

Yulia had played coy for quite a while, but one young American male had caught her eye. He was a historian on the rebuild team that started with the Museum and followed along with other projects. She finally brought him around for the obligatory female grilling. He passed with flying colors. Another California boy was added to the family. Drew was asked to walk her down the aisle and he cried more than the ladies.

Darya held on but finally met a Saudi doctor. It was love at first sight for both. Drew was concerned that he would want to spirit the children away. There was a meeting of the family and the ladies elected to keep the Doc, because he had promised to stay close and share access to the kids. God help him if he ever crossed those ladies.

Adimu and Firyali had become famous in Tanzania because of the CNN coverage of the school they ran in the middle of warzone. Monies were quietly paid for being abandoned by the government. Somehow two brother financers came to visit. They were old classmates of the two sisters from Tanzania. They never left. Drew got to walk both down the isle in the joint wedding ceremony. Again, he cried like a baby.

They had created another mezzanine suite in the 'South-Wing' just like his, with all of Sasha's antiques. She stayed there for a while, but overtime shared more time with Drew in his suite. Sasha and Antonia shared his bed and life for as long as he hung his hat on the mortal coil.

At the age of eighty-two, Drew passed through another adventure, quietly and without drama. His ashes were spread by a large group both in the Pacific Ocean in a little costal town called Avila Beach CA. And on the steps of the Ukrainian National Art Museum, with the help of a certain retired president, where his second adventure had begun.

Fade to black

***

It was a parallel phase to the one she left on Friday at the Azovstal iron and steel works. Her third project was the infrastructure for the plant.

Mariupol

Fade to Black