Adventure Ch. 01 - We Visit a Nude Beach

Story Info
My wife and I visit a nude beach for the first time.
1.2k words
3.97
17.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventure 1: My Wife and I visit a Nude Beach

Hi, I am Jared. My wife Cindy is 35 and I am 37. Cindy is a tall beautiful brunette with long straight hair. Her green eyes seem to sparkle when she smiles and that smile will also melt a person like ice cream.

We have been married for 12 years and we love each other dearly. Both of us are very much concerned with each other's happiness and would never do anything to hurt the other person. We have however, reached a point in our relationship where we seemed to have stagnated in our intimacy.

Cindy made the first move of introducing the concept of spicing up our marriage a bit. We had not been at this long, and had mostly done some dirty talk and some role play. We also dressed up for some fun dates where Cindy would wear revealing clothes. It was so hot and I got so excited watching other guys react when they happened to catch a bit of cleavage, or to see a good portion of her leg due to the high slit in the dresses she wore.

We had reached a point where we were starting to try some things that were a little more "daring." We thought it was time to push the boundaries a little more so we decided to go to a clothing optional beach together.

We drove to the parking area and made the hike down the trail to the beach, arriving there around 11AM. There were already many people on the beach in varying stages of undress, but the biggest majority were naked. I felt like a kid in a candy shop checking out the hot bodies. Some of the bodies were not as hot, but that actually helped us to realize that it was no big deal taking your clothes off in front of other people.

We found a spot on the beach where we could watch, and maybe even be watched. We put down our towels and other stuff, and sat down to enjoy the beautiful view for awhile, while chatting about our nervousness.

It was so thrilling when we decided to do a countdown and yank the band aid off so to speak, and remove our clothes.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Not really, but I don't think I am ever going to get more ready so let's do it," she responded.

Oh gosh. Fear, excitement, anticipation, so many emotions were flooding over me.

"All right, go." I said.

With that, we quickly pulled off all of our clothes and lay down on our stomachs, hoping not to draw any attention from others who were on the beach. The adrenaline was truly flooding our bodies and the excitement was incredible.

As we lay there for a few minutes, we noticed that no one was giving us a second glance. There were probably 30 people within a fairly close perimeter but they all continued on naked themselves, as though we were just two other people who happened to be on the beach.

We chatted a bit, and rubbed sunscreen on each other's backs, butts, and the backside of each other's legs. This got my dick a little excited, especially as I was rubbing the lotion around her butt and the inside of her thighs.

When this was done, and my hardness had subsided, I said, "You ready to turn over?"

Cindy said yes and I was shocked that she was ready to turn over so soon. We both turned over, expecting the world to stop spinning and the stars to fall out of the sky but nothing changed. Again, no one seemed to care.

We put sunscreen on our front sides now and I made sure I gave my little buddy plenty of sunscreen. I surely didn't want him to get burned. We continued chatting and laughing. I think we were becoming comfortable with our situation. After 10 or 15 minutes we were really enjoying ourselves and were starting to wonder why it had taken us so long to experience this.

"Time to push the envelope a little more, I thought to myself." "Honey, lets walk down the beach, and just speak to people as we pass them," I said.

"I don't know," Cindy countered. "I don't mind walking, but I think I will feel embarrassed to talk to people."

"How about this?" I said. "I will do the speaking to people, and if you feel like it, you can join in the conversation."

Cindy was OK with this and so we started down the beach to the north. The sensation of walking totally naked down the beach with many other people around was exhilarating. The sun shining on our naked bodies while the wind was kissing our skin felt incredible. I have never felt anything like it before. We held hands, laughed, kissed, flirted with each other, and truly enjoyed the moment.

While going in this Northward direction, we did not speak with anyone. I did notice occasional glances at my wife by some of the men we were going by. This only made me excited to know that they were enjoying her in all her beauty.

On the trek back Southward I made a point of speaking to many couples. I was amazed at how friendly, courteous and respectful these people were. I have always heard that nudists are some of the friendliest people on earth, and that you are safer on a nudist beach or nudist club, sex club, etc. than you are at a normal club. No groping or any other unwanted advances on a nude beach or club. That was definitely true here.

We felt completely at ease talking with these people. Sex was truly separate from nudity in their minds. I am sure they "noticed" Cindy's beauty. I noticed other women who were attractive, and was enjoying being able to see them naked. But for some curious reason, this did not make me want to have sex with them. It was more like appreciating fine art. But what did get me excited was when I noticed other men checking out Cindy. Or maybe it was me. You never know. But I choose to think they were appreciating Cindy's lovely body.

We spent a significant amount of time just walking and talking with each other. When I approached other people, almost all of them were very welcoming, and Cindy even managed to get over her embarrassment and talk with them. We even joined in for a short while in a volleyball game that caused us to laugh a lot, "bounce a lot", and have a total blast with others who had no concern that they were naked. It had been a long time since either of us had played and we were definitely not that good. But seeing Cindy's tits bouncing as she ran to try to return the ball over the net was exciting, and I loved her so much for how far she has come.

Before we knew it, the day had mostly passed and we had to leave. We both agreed that we really didn't want to leave, didn't want to have to put our clothes back on, but C'est La Vie.

We put our clothes on and made our way back to our car for the trip home. That night, the sex was great. The excitement of the day made us so horny for each other and we made passionate sex for over an hour.

MORE ADVENTURES TO COME