Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife and I push our boundaries further.
4.6k words
3.51
9.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing things further

*****

Hi, I am Jared. My wife Cindy is 35 and I am 37. Cindy is a tall beautiful brunette with long straight hair. Her perfect C cups feel like heaven in my hands. She trims her beautiful bush so that there is just a bit of wispy hair in a trapezoidal patch above her ever hot and easily soaking wet pussy. When I look into her beautiful green eyes, I can get lost as though in a trance. She is gorgeous if I do say so myself.

For more about our adventures and ourselves, see my first two stories. For a quick recap however, we have been married for 12 years and we love each other dearly. Both of us are very much concerned with each other's happiness and would never do anything to hurt the other person. We eventually reached a point in our relationship however, where we seemed to have stagnated in our intimacy so we decided to start pushing our boundaries a bit to try to reintroduce the fire back in the relationship. This is episode three in that journey.

I had come up with a game for us to play on a date that involved another man we would meet at a club or bar. If you want to see the specifics of that game, see episode 2, but briefly, it is designed to allow Cindy to meet and flirt with a guy at a bar, and to get him to buy her drinks, possibly go dancing with him, and/or have him invite her back to his room. In these early stages however, the most we were looking to do was to get him to do this, and maybe have her invite him back to our room instead where we would just get to know him, but not let it go any further.

We were finally travelling across country and were able to put this game into play again. The previous time we did so, Cindy went dancing with a man after their meal. After they left the dance, she and I had awesome sex in the car right there in the parking lot and more sex once we got home. This time, we were hoping we could exercise "Action 2" of our game.

After we checked into our hotel, we got out some of our best clothes. Cindy had a red sexy dress with a low cut front that showed a good bit of cleavage. As usual on our dates, she didn't wear a bra and her large always erect nipples showed very prominently through the dress which made her look so fucking hot. I thought this outfit would fit our needs nicely.

After dressing, we excitedly went down to the hotel bar. As luck would have it, the bar was somewhat crowded. Cindy went in and sat down at a small table and then I entered and found a seat where I could view her table with no obstructions.

Cindy was looking through the menu, and when the waitress came over, she placed her order. This time it was roast beef and a margarita. Yes, she loves margaritas.

About 5 minutes later, a very handsome man who looked to be around 28ish entered and sat at a table adjacent to me. He had his back to my wife. I noticed he did not have a ring on his finger. This was good for our intended purposes for the night. Since I wanted him to notice her, I made a point of saying loud enough for him to hear, but not so loud that he didn't think I was talking to myself. "Damn, I sure as fuck wish I was not married right now!" He looked up from what he was reading and I continued to look at Cindy but could see him out of the corner of my eye. I suddenly pretended that I just noticed him and I stammered, "I, I, I'm sorry. I was just noticing that beautiful lady over there. I so wish I were single right now."

He turned to look at her. "Yes, she is very sexy," He said.

I sort of jokingly said, "Hey, you don't have a ring on. Maybe you should go see if she is expecting anyone to join her."

He thought about it for a minute and then stood up and said, "That is a great idea. Thanks for the tip."

As he made his way over to her, my heart started beating faster. Would she find him attractive? Would she allow him to sit down with her? Would she actually go through with this crazy fun plan we had put together?

I watched with anticipation as he approached her table. "Hello," He said. "My name is Chris."

"Hi, I'm Cindy," she said.

"I see you are sitting alone. Does that mean you are travelling alone or are you expecting someone to join you?" he asked.

"I am here alone," she answered with a shy smile.

"Would you mind if we dined together then?" he asked.

"Please," she said, "It would be nice to have someone to talk to."

Chris sat down with her and they started to chat. Soon the waitress came over and took his order, then disappeared again.

As they chatted, Cindy occasionally played with her hair, clearly indicating that she was interested in him. Chris also seemed to be enjoying her company, and he knew his way around the ladies. I saw him lightly and quickly touch her on the forearm as he spoke with her. She didn't flinch, but only smiled at him as he spoke.

They continued chatting like this until the food and drinks arrived. This slowed down the chatting (and flirting.) They still continued to talk between mouthfuls, and I saw Cindy laugh often.

When the food was finished, they ordered another drink and continued to talk. Chris let his touch linger a little longer now as he talked. Cindy also later told me that a few times he lightly touched her leg. She continued to play with her hair occasionally, smile and stare deeply into his eyes.

After about 20 minutes of this, Chris said, "Cindy, I hope it is not too forward of me, but I have a bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet in my room. I would love to share it with you."

I believe this was about the time I saw Cindy glance in my direction. Anyway, from her telling of the story, she then said, "You know, I have another suggestion."

"I'm all ears," he replied.

"Well first I need to say that I have not been entirely truthful with you. I was truly sitting here alone, but I did not travel alone. You see, I am married and my husband travelled with me. We have been talking about the possibility of having a threesome for awhile now. My job was to bring someone I was interested in, back to the room with me if they were willing to participate. I can understand if that is not something you would be interested in. But I feel comfortable with you and am hoping you will consider it."

"Wow!!!" Chris said in shock. He sat back abruptly in his seat. I noticed this and figured she had sprung it on him. I was concerned he would be upset. He sat there looking at her for what seemed like an eternity. Finally he leaned back in and said, "I would love to help you and your husband experience your fantasy."

"Great. I want you to know I am very nervous, but also very excited. I feel like a school girl going on her first date," she stated excitedly.

She sent me the secret sign we had talked about so that I would know to quickly make my way to the room. I had already paid for my tab so I hurriedly made my way up to our room.

I went in and sat down on the couch. I couldn't but help remember the Tell Tale Heart because my heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. This was one of those thrilling, adrenaline producing things that they talk about that draws people closer together. What we had done so far had certainly caused my relationship with Cindy to become so much closer, so much more fun, so much more intimate. If the adrenaline level was any indication of how much closer we would become, our relationship should be cemented together forever after this.

I took several deep breaths to calm down. Soon, I heard them at the door. I stood up as the door opened and Cindy came in first, followed by Chris.

"Hon," she exclaimed, "I would like you to meet Chris."

When he saw me, he realized I was the one who had sent him over to Cindy's table. He started laughing.

"You!!!" he said with mock anger in his voice but a smile on his face.

I smiled and said, "Hey, aren't you glad I pointed you in her direction?"

"Absolutely," he replied, and the three of us began talking.

Chris asked me why I wanted to do this. I told him that I had been having this fantasy for a long time, but now that it was here, it was very scary. I mentioned that I had done a lot of research on Ethical Non-monogamy, otherwise known as ENM, and everything I had read seemed to indicate that contrary to what most people believed, threesomes, foursomes, and more-somes didn't usually hurt "good" marriages, but tended to increase the love and intimacy between the married partners. It also, out of necessity, caused a huge increase in the communication between the married partners which helps any marriage tremendously.

Good marriages were the ones in which the couple knew they loved each other, would do anything for each other, and were definitely in it for the long haul. This definitely described my relationship with Cindy. I wanted her to be happy and have experiences we could remember and talk about for the rest of our lives. We knew we loved each other and that no one could come between the strong relationship we had.

Another thing I had read however was that people who were in marriages that were already in trouble and who tried to use ENM to "fix" their marriage would almost certainly fail. In order for this to work, it had to be with couples who loved each other very much and wanted their partner to experience more than what a typical monogamous marriage afforded and were willing to try new things to accomplish this. These were the marriages that reported a huge increase in the love, intimacy, and closeness as a result of ethical non-monogamy. It was a bond that was extremely hard to break. Hard to believe but these things are exactly what the research shows.

"So what you are saying," Chris asked, "Is that if you have a good marriage, ethical non-monogamy can make your marriage stronger but if you have a bad marriage, it can make it worse, correct?"

"That's right," I confirmed.

I knew that we couldn't talk all night, but needed to move forward. After we had drank a glass of wine I said, "Honey, do you think it is time to come sit beside Chris and me?"

Cindy moved over to the couch and sat down between us, me on her right and Chris on her left. I started to kiss her and Chris started rubbing her shoulders and leg. I let my hand move down to the back of her dress and undid the fastener. There was no bra to remove so I slid her dress down off her shoulders and moved my hands over to her right breast and began to caress it while I continued to kiss her. Chris took the cue and moved one hand to her left breast as he continued to slowly rub her shoulder and neck with the other.

Cindy was rubbing both of our legs. I pulled back from her kiss and motioned for her to turn to Chris. When she did he started to kiss her passionately. I heard her quickly suck in her breath as she felt me begin to kiss her neck and shoulders at the same time he was kissing her mouth. Cindy loves it when I kiss the nape of her neck and clavicle area of her shoulders. Soon Chris released the kiss and started kissing her left shoulder and nape of her neck. She now had two men kissing her in the two places she loved the most, well almost the most. One place remains that she likes better.

Cindy now seemed a little bolder. She reached down with each hand and started to rub our cocks through our pants. Mine was already rock hard and I assumed Chris was as well. We were all starting to get into this and the eroticism in the air was intense.

She unzipped Chris' pants and pulled out his cock. Cindy and I were grade school sweethearts so this was the first dick she had ever held other than mine. It looked to be about the same length as mine but was a little thicker.

Next she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. At this point she had a dick in each hand and she started to work them up and down. Oh fuck, this was awesome. I was watching my sweet formerly shy wife being kissed by myself and another man while she stroked both of our cocks.

I got up on my knees to make it easier for her to reach my dick, while I continued to nibble and suck on her neck and shoulder. Chris took my lead and did the same thing. We continued kissing her like this while also caressing her smooth supple breasts. She was moaning in pleasure as we continued.

I moved my hands down to her inner thighs where I started rubbing them, slowly working my way towards her pussy. As I reached that lovely velvety pleasure spot, she was literally dripping and her panties were soaked. I decided right then that even though Cindy and I had earlier talked about how far we would go tonight and decided that we would not go all the way, if she wanted to go all the way, I was completely on board. Seeing her having so much pleasure was turning me on so much, and I was so happy she was enjoying herself.

Suddenly though as Cindy and I had talked about, she pulled her hands away from our dicks, looked at Chris and said, "I am so sorry. Chris, I want you to know that I really wanted this to happen but I am just not ready to do this right now. I hope you are not too upset but I need to stop."

Chris and I pulled back from kissing her. He did not seem upset. I said, "Honey, I am ready for this but if you are not, that is OK."

"Yes, by all means," Chris said. "I would not want us to try to push you past your comfort level."

Cindy asked me to help her get her dress back on. I helped her pull it up and fastened it for her. We sat back on the couch and caught our breath. I felt like I had not breathed for the last 15 minutes so it was a welcome break.

Finally Cindy broke the silence as she turned to Chris. "I don't know if you ever want to see us again, but I believe that one day, I might be ready to move forward. I already feel very comfortable around you and I just need to get out of my head to be ready to do this. If you would, I would love for you to give us your email address or phone number. We travel to this town often and if you live here, we can look you up. If you are just travelling through, our travel schedule is somewhat flexible and we might run across each other again. Either way, if I do get to the point where I want to try this again, we can drop you a line or give you a call."

"Absolutely, Chris said, "I am not upset at you. I know these kinds of things sometimes take a few tries before a person will get the courage to take it to the next level. I also come here often. Here's my email."

He wrote his email on a notepad which was laying on the coffee table. The feeling was a little awkward at that time so he stood up and excused himself saying, "I should go." I nodded affirmatively and Cindy did something I wasn't expecting. She grabbed him and kissed him and said, "I am so sorry."

"It really is OK," he said. As he was closing the door he said, "Until next time." Then he smiled, closed the door and left.

Cindy turned to me with a look of pain on her face. "I feel like we just played an awful joke on him," she said.

"I don't think so," I responded. "I believe he had as much fun as we did. I mean hey, it's not every day you get to play with a beautiful woman's gorgeous breasts and kiss her while her husband is there, and also get your dick stroked by her."

At that, we both laughed. "I guess not." Cindy said. "So what did you think?" she asked.

"I felt very comfortable around him and was ready for you to go further with him," I told her, "But I would never push you farther than you are ready to go."

"Thank you for loving me enough to want to give me this experience," she said with sincere appreciation in her voice. "I know you must really love me to want to see me have that kind of pleasure, and then some. I am so in love with you and want to fuck you so bad right now."

"I am so hard right now. I want to make passionate love to you too," I responded.

We started kissing and I again frantically undid her dress. This time however, I slipped the dress down to the floor and she stepped out. I then slid her panties off and she kicked them onto the couch. I reached down and ran my fingers along the outside of her pussy. It was still dripping wet.

"I see I am not the only one who got horny during that visit from our guest," I stated with mock concern.

She smiled sexily at me and said, "You know it excited you too."

"Hell yes," I said as she continued undressing me. "I love to see you having pleasure and to see you get double the pleasure, it was just so fucking hot."

I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I started kissing her passionately, on the mouth, on the nape of her neck, on her shoulders. She was moaning with pleasure and I took her to the bed and lay her down.

I had no problem entering her because she was so wet from the excitement of making out with Chris. We eagerly fucked for a few minutes before I pulled out. "I want to kiss your beautiful pussy," I stated with passionate hunger.

I slid my face down between her legs and started lapping at her juices like I was starving. She was moaning and writhing on the bed with a fierceness I had never seen. As I licked and sucked her clit, she would arch her back and scream out, "OH YES, YES, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, OH FUCK, DON'T STOP." It took me no time at all to bring her to orgasm.

I quickly slid back up and entered her again with my rock hard cock. Her orgasm had caused her pussy to tighten and it felt like I was entering a virgin. We fucked slow at first, then faster, harder, even furiously. She was screaming with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my dick ever time she did. It was so fucking awesome, the feeling this gave me. First the physical pleasure, and second the emotional pleasure to know she was experiencing this kind of joy as a result of the adventures we were having. I was also envisioning in my mind what it would be like to see Chris' rock hard dick sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy while she moaned with pleasure.

This vision consumed my mind and after about 15 minutes of intense fucking, I could tell I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer. I started pumping faster, faster, faster until I felt that my balls were going to explode. I screamed out and I could tell she was having another orgasm at the same time as I shot my hot steamy load in her oh so tight, quivering pussy. I continued to pump until my hard-on started to subside. With that I collapsed on top of her and we started laughing. We laughed with a joy that can only be shared by two people who intensely love each other. Our kiss was the kind that says, "I love you so much. You are my world. I live to give you joy any way I can," and those emotions were definitely how we both felt.

After this event, our sex life soared. We made love at least 4 times a week where previously it had been maybe, possibly once per week. I saw her as a much more sexual woman after seeing her being kissed and caressed by myself and another man and also seeing him being pleasured by her.

I was also shocked that this did not cause me to feel jealous. I only felt deep love and affection, knowing that this wonderful sexual creature was mine, and no matter what, would go home with me and be mine. It gave me such a feeling of pride and joy knowing that we knew other men found her attractive, and that she could receive intense pleasure from them as well.

I have continued to do a lot of research, and everything I am seeing as far as scientifically, emotionally, physically, etc. says that couples who can get past the jealousy, and instead focus on the compersion aspect of a threesome, (or even foursome/more-some) will likely see their intimacy, their respect, and their love for each other grow more than they can ever imagine.

It is amazing that if you truly love your partner, you will be pleased, not jealous, to see them being pleased. In light of this, I revised our game with some additional options in case we decide to play it again. That new game is below and is called. "Fun Sexy game for a couple to play on a date. Full Version". The changes I made start with number 2 under "Further Possible Options."

12