All Comments on 'Adventure Ch. 03'

by Jeffiesway1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Hi, I am Jared. My wife Cindy is 35 and I am 37. Im gay and she's a worthless cunt

I laugh when these retread cucks try what this idiot did in his first two paragraphs with the "We love each other so much" tripe. Its laughable closet boy, out of all the cheating, swinging sharing blah blah blah fetishes that derail marriages cucking is the one that involves the loss of love and respect the most and leads the way straight to divorce, so its patently ridiculous how you twits preface these things with "How much love there is".

Thanks for the laugh Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What BS. Are you trying to convince yourself or someone else?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Jeffie wrote his cuck story, and made his wife a cheap cunt.

Jeffiesway1Jeffiesway1almost 2 years agoAuthor

iammweasel. What a truly appropriate name. You definitely are a weasel. I also laugh when you narrow minded jerks seem to think the only correct way is your way. There are a lot of people out there with an almost infinite number of kinks, fetishes, flavors of ethical non-monogamy, etc. Grow up and realize that just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it wrong.

Also, before you start making comments on cuckolding, I think you need to know what you are talking about because if you think this story is about cuckolding, you obviously don't understand what it is.

Another thing. This story was written in the category of Loving Wives. The description of that category is: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Do you jerks out there just peruse this category so you can hurl insults at the things you don’t have the capability of understanding? If you don’t like these stories, don’t visit this category.

One more thing. For all the other idiots out there that feel the need to make these kind of condescending and narrow minded comments, don’t bother. This is the last I will respond to. I have better things to do that waste my time on the idiots of the world.

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDY10 months ago

Hey bro, awesome story so far.... I like their game & the way they agree on things before continuing.. you also makes good build up in sex scene that would have went awesome if you continue past this point. I'm starting to follow you for the continuation. Plz continue the story.

Having said that, I'm really annoyed with these little whiners who acts like who doesn't know what cuckold stories are & when they see a story that finish with a limit (without cuckolding) stanrt whining in the comments section. Come on idiots... you can't be that dumb... The wife didn't do anything without husband's consent here, didn't left him after the game... To hell with all that, she even didn't went all the way with that other guy. So how it could be a c*ckold story?

The truth is... You little whiners are the real cuckolds who came wishing to see a cuck story & got offended when you didn't got one & wrote pathetic comments. What that shows is your dishonesty... Even to yourself.

As a final word of advice to all you cucks, there's a tag named "cuckold" in this site for those stories. Try that. This story is no cuckold story.

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeonabout 2 months ago

Please continue the story. I for one would love to see what / how your characters develop and how your storyline progresses. So far it’s been quite erotic. And the sec scenes ain’t bad either!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous