Adventure Coordinator Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If your drawings are half as cool as you are, I want to see them."

She reached out and took his hand briefly. "I feel like a fuckup most of the time, but thank you."

She looked into the distance. "I admire you and Ash and Chris. I don't have any old childhood friends that I'm still close with. And I feel like I still haven't figured out, like basic adult social shit. Going to bars, parties, dating, whatever."

"Shit, if you ever do, let me know," Trev grinned. "But old friends...hey, I think the three of us can hook you up with a slice!"

"I'd like that," she said, and her smile could have melted him.

Just then they became aware of soft sounds nearby. Trev followed her glance to find a pair of shirtless counselors not quite hidden behind a boulder, making out. The woman, whom he was pretty sure was named Jenna or Jessie or something, had her hands inside the voluminous camo cargo shorts of her paramour, who was in turn running his fingers up the inseam of her skin-tight yoga pants, eliciting a gasp and a renewed bout of tongue wrestling.

Reina and Trev stood in shock for a moment as Jeannie leaned over and wrapped her lips around his cock. Her boyfriend, or at least fuckbuddy, tilted his head back, face twitching in ecstasy. They backed away as quietly as they could, counting on the obscene slurping sounds to cover the crackle of leaves, and finally ran away, chortling.

Back in the hot sun of the clearing, it seemed that a consensus had formed. Everyone had stripped off their tops, leaving the sweat to drip down chest hair and cleavage. Ash was tossing a frisbee around with Chris and septum ring lady.

Trev found his eyes following the trail of fine dark hair down Ash's slender stomach as they leapt for an errant throw. He thought Reina might be looking, too.

He shrugged at her. She grinned and pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her hair delightfully mussed, and showing quite a bit of entrancing cleavage. He tied his own t-shirt around his waist, trying to position it strategically to help cover his hard-on.

"Can I get the tattoo tour?" he asked.

She spun around for him, helpfully pointing to the mermaid swiming up her arm, a tribute to her late mother, the floral design on her chest, and the intertwining skeletal foxes and rabbits across her back, based on a friend's art. The last rabbit was leaping onto a cute bulge of soft brown flesh at her shoulderblade, cinched by the vermilion bra-band. He wanted to touch it.

"Are any of these based on your own illustrations?"

"Oh no! There's hardly anything I've drawn that I haven't wound up hating later. I'd be terrified to put my own work on my body."

"I'm scared to put anything on my body," he said. "I like the idea in theory, but what if I make the wrong choice?"

"Ha! I think you'll find your way there."

Later at the Shower House, rinsing the trail from his body, images pulsed in his mind. Reina, taking off her shirt, sweating in the sun. Reina, taking him by the hand, leading him to a private place in the woods to fuck.

No, Reina kneeling before him right in the middle of the trail, sucking his cock with everyone watching like there was no mere social convention that could stop her.

That put Ash and Chris in the scene, and the picture began to blur. Reina sucking Ash's cock. Trev sucking...Chris's cock?

He became aware that he had his hand on his own instrument — and he was in danger of making the sort of mess on the shower stall floor that he would be mortified to have been responsible for, even if it was bound to quickly wash away.

He shook his head. You shouldn't be thinking about Reina like that, anyway, he told himself.

Even if he had a chance with her, she surely wouldn't appreciate him mentally casting her in some depraved public-orgy porno.

He sighed, turning off the water. Me and my poisoned brain.

* * *

"So, I guess, you all wake up in bed tangled up with this orc dude? Or do we want to skip futher ahead...?" Ash looked around at their players, seated on the floorboards in the middle of the cabin, passing around a bowl of popcorn.

Dusk had only slightly softened the day's heat, and they had the door propped open to try to let a little feeble breeze into the cabin.

Fresh from the shower, they were all beginning to sweat again already. Everyone seemed to be wearing as little nightwear as they felt they could get away with.

Ash was in a cute little orange crop top and briefs. Chris was back in another pair of those obscenely form-fitting undies of his. Trev was down to just loose boxers, which he appeared not to realize were sufficiently flared as to give someone sitting opposite a rather full view up the leg.

Especially if that someone were an inveterate horndog who was peeking whenever she got the chance.

Reina was in her usual long nightshirt and shorts, but she had tied off the shirt to get some airflow to her midsection.

"Hang on," said Trev. "What was in that document Verlinia the Bard slipped me last night? I think I would have tried to find a moment during the orgy to read it."

"Okay, you find a mysterious symbol stamped on the paper, and drawings of your party. It's not clear if it's an assassination order, but you were targeted in some way. Trev, your fighter would know that this symbol is for a secret society that is basically the power behind the throne in your kingdom."

"I bet the dark cult we were hired to investigate is actually tied to this secret society," said Chris.

"Are you saying this in character?" Ash prompted.

"Yeah, we're talking it over during the orgy," Chris grinned. "We've got the orc tied up on the bed with silk scarves, and we're taking turns sucking his cock while we chat."

"Alright," Ash laughed. "I won't make you roll again to convince him to do bondage shit, cause y'all passed so many seduction checks last night. I think he starts struggling against his bonds when you bring up the assassination, though."

"Will he escape?" said Reina.

"Nah, y'all are adventurers, I assume you can tie a knot."

"Chris," Trev said, "I don't think you get to narrate what me and Reina are doing, re: cock-sucking."

Chris laughed. "Sorry! Go ahead, provide your own lovemaking play-by-play. Or not, if you'd rather keep it PG."

"Don't worry," Reina said, catching Trev's eye. "If I'm uncomfortable you'll hear about it."

In truth, she was having fun letting loose with the three of them. She found them open, and funny, slashing but never unkind. It made her want to open up, to be vulnerable and silly in a way that she had rarely felt able to.

"I get the feeling our party are long-time friends," she said, "Who also maybe have sex with each other sometimes."

Chris nodded thoughtfully. Trev was looking at her with a peculiar intensity.

"So if we're taking turns sucking the hot orc's cock, I'm in," she grinned. "And I bet my bard is wiggling her perfect elven ass in the air while she does it, hoping one of her good buddies will give her the D."

As she spoke, she illustrated the already rather vivid word picture by leaning forward onto her knees so that her head was poised over Ash's lap, and she wiggled her own human ass in the air playfully.

"Well..." said Trev thoughtfully. "My fighter certainly wouldn't say no that ass."

Reina's ex appeared in her thoughts, silently judging her. He had never once turned his harsh mockery on her directly, but she had felt it all the same.

He had freely shared his opinions on people with odd hobbies or nasty kinks. She had laughed along with his mean-spirited jokes about furries and dudes in gimp masks, and pushed her own oddness and nastiness down and out. Without realizing it, she herself had become smaller and smaller.

She quickly backed away to her sitting position, letting her tumbling thoughts go off the rails.

But looking around, she was aware of her little display lingering in the half-light of the cabin. All eyes were on her. But not judging. Their eyes danced, with appreciation, with good humor.

If she had held that flirty — no, downright slutty — pose, would Trev have followed through on the bit of sexual larping it promised? If one of them made a move, would she go with it? She wasn't sure.

Don't be selfish.

The worst thing she could do was to just wrecking ball her way into their friendship and take what she desired in a way that would leave behind hurt and resentment between them. She didn't have the right.

This crazy urge to not settle for one thing or the other, to take it all — no.

Keep it in your pants. Let them take it at their own pace. If there was even going to be an it.

Which there wouldn't be, right? There was no way she was seriously going to initiate a round of group sex with her hot young co-workers. Leave that sort of thing for your jack-off fantasies, weirdo.

Speaking of which, she was going to have to find a private place to knock out a big-O or two, and soon.

"You know what they say," said Chris. "The party that pleasures together, collects treasures together."

They burst out laughing, and the tension popped.

"Okay, so we leave this assassin gagged & tied to the bed in the morning..."

"With a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door?" piped in Chris.

"And an extra day paid for," Trev added.

"Poor guy," said Reina, pouting. "Before we skip town, I give him a kiss and compliment his sexual prowess."

* * *

After that, they had managed to continue their D&D campaign without any more out of control sexual tension. They had battled some dark cultists, and, the following night, tracked down the location of the secret society's lair, a creepy mansion in the heart of the capital city.

But the scene in the hotel room, and the wonderful picture of Reina's ass raised suggestively before him, were still spinning in Trev's mind during a morning dip in the lake, when Chris grabbed him and pulled him into a quiet spot behind the pier. He had Ash with him.

"We need to talk about Reina," Chris hissed. "One of you has got to, like, ask her out or something! I'm going crazy here!"

"Ask her out where?" said Ash. "We're stuck in a summer camp in the mountains."

"You'll think of something!"

"You should ask her, Ash," Trev said. "She's your old teenage crush, I think that means you have dibs."

"We're grown adults, there's no such thing as 'dibs'," Chris said. "Let her make her own choices."

"I think you should ask her out, Trev," said Ash. "I feel like you two have a connection."

"Chris is 'going crazy'. Why don't you ask her out?"

"Aargh!" Chris tore theatrically at his wet hair. "/You're/ the ones who have romance troubles."

"Chris is right," Ash said thoughtfully. "We should let her make her own choices."

* * *

Reina was cleaning up from a little life-jacket safety lecture when she found herself face to face with her three bunkmates.

"What's up? Am I being fired from the D&D party?" she flashed a smile, undoing the clasps on the demo jacket.

"We want to ask you out on zero or more dates," said Ash.

"That's a weird way of putting it. I'm intrigued. Go on."

Reina felt a strange flutter in her stomach. They looked at each other. Trev spoke, a little quaveringly. "I know it's unconventional, but we think you're awesome, and we all want to ask you out on a date."

He continued, gaining steam. "You can reject us all of course, or go out with whoever you choose. Including more than one of us."

She raised an eyebrow. "Together, or separately?"

"Taster's choice," said Chris. She laughed.

"What a dilemma." She smiled. "Trilemma? Multilemma, possibly. What does a 'date' mean in this context?"

"Well," Trev temporized, "I was thinking we could sneak our dinner out of the Mess Hall and eat somewhere private?"

"How about we commandeer the rainy day media room?" said Chris. "A romantic dinner and a movie!"

She looked from face to face, letting the shock bubble through her.

"Sounds great!" She wrapped them all in a big hug. "Just the four of us."

As dinner approached, she was feeling less sure of herself. It had been easy to say yes in the moment. But were you even allowed to go on a romantic date with three people simultaneously? She felt like the cops were going to drag her away at any moment.

Don't be selfish, she'd been telling herself. This was downright gluttonous!

She wasn't sure if it made sense to dress up for a date like this, but in the end she went back to the cabin. She slipped into the summer dress she had packed just in case she needed to wear something besides Camp Wilderness t-shirts.

She had also brought a makeup kit with the idea of looking professional for parent meetings. She decided to go a little crazy with it instead, since it seemed to match the way she was feeling.

When she found them at the mess hall, their eyes widened.

"Holy shit, what a babe!" said Chris.

"I love the turquoise and pink eyeliner," said Trev, smiling hugely.

"Damn, you've got real clothes," said Ash. "We look like a buncha doofuses."

"Shut up," she said. "Y'all look great!"

She really meant that. They were all attractive, not model gorgeous or anything, but...distinctive and satisfying to look at.

Reasonably, they hadn't packed anything for Camp Wilderness but casual athletic wear, but they'd cleaned up and put a bit of effort in and in Reina's mind that went a long way.

They executed their cafeteria tray grab-and-go, and, giggling like a bunch of idiots, ran down the hall and locked themselves into the darkened media room.

The sad little DVD shelf was low on romantic movies. They settled on The Princess Bride.

"Y'know," said Ash, "I think I last watched this movie right here, during some monsoon that thankfully wiped out a day of humiliating sports failure."

Trev chewed thoughtfully on a brownie. "I don't remember noticing as a kid just how bad the Rats of Unusual Size puppets were."

Reina laughed. "That's the whole joke!"

She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, between Ash and Trev. At some point, Chris had gotten behind her, and she had nestled halfway into his lap. Ash and Trev had snuggled up closer, Trev holding her hand, Ash with his arm around her waist, snug between her body and Chris's.

Westley saved the day, and he, Inigo, Fezzik, and Princess Buttercup all rode off to live happily ever after. Only Westley and Buttercup kissed each other, though. That's just the way it goes.

Then again, Buttercup is supposed to be kind of an idiot, she thought, a parody of a stereotypical fairy tale princess just living out her traditional damsel in distress role. Reina was no Princess Buttercup, and if she wanted to kiss Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik, no one could stop her.

She got up to take out the DVD, and when she turned around, the three of them were up and facing her in an uncertain shuffle. She made eye contact with Trev, who smoldered back at her in a way that almost knocked the wind out of her. She strode towards him and just melted into his kiss.

It was a good kiss. Both soft and firm. Like a squeezie toy. Or a dick. She laughed joyfully at her own dumb thoughts as they parted, and it was infectious.

Then Chris adroitly spun her around and she was kissing a different pair of lips, less hungry, more caressing.

She drew back and shared a grin with Chris before turning to Ash and planting one on them, a kiss that wound up a bit like a duel.

She found herself with 6 arms around her, 6 hands on her, holding, touching, caressing, supporting. It was like resting on a cloud.

* * *

The four of them made their way back to their cabin.

"Should I get out the D&D stuff?" said Ash, flicking on the light.

"No!" said the others simultaneously, and Reina punctuated this by leaning Ash against the doorjamb and kissing them with fervor.

"I want to see you out of this dress," Trev said, low in his throat. Reina made an encouraging, "Mmmh!"

Slipping behind her in the doorway, he tugged the thin straps off her shoulders. She leaned back into him, miraculously pressing her ass against his desperate erection. She's a saint, he thought, wrapping his arms around her chest, to feel her amazing breasts, letting the fabric tumble away from them.

Ash's breath caught, inches from his own face, watching reverently.

Chris, still standing out on the cabin's little porch, snaked an arm around Reina's waist and pulled her to him, kissing her. She broke off after a moment and looked around quickly. There was no one around, at least at the moment.

"You realize we haven't actually made it indoors yet!" she laughed.

"How does that make you feel?" Chris asked, grinning, running a finger along her jaw.

"A little excited," she admitted.

He sat back against the porch railing and spun her around in his arms so she was facing the other two.

Trev came forward and... "May I?" "Yes!" she breathed. He took a nipple gently into his mouth, tasting skin and the tang of the little metal bar. Ash did the same at her other side, an absurb picture that made them giggle.

"You don't have to be so gentle," she said. "My nips like a little twist & bite."

Trev obliged, tweaking the barbell between his lips, eliciting a gasp. He nibbled, and her fingers tightened in his hair.

Chris had just lowered her panties to her knees when his head whip ped around. "Someone's coming!" he whispered.

They froze, then made for the door in a rush, laughing in terror as well as amusement at Reina's valiant half-undressed waddle. She finally hopped the rest of way the out of the panties and tossed them aside with excessive force, still laughing as she crashed onto a bed.

Chris followed her, and, sitting on the edge of the bed, she tugged at the waistband of his pants, freeing his cock for her inspection. She licked at it, gathered the precum glistening at the tip, then let her mouth engulf it.

She gave his cock a couple strokes of lips and hand. Chris's knees visibly almost buckled. Trev could see a drop of saliva began to run down her chin.

She pulled off, licking her lips, eyes dancing between her three partners.

Ash spoke softly in Trev's ear, fingers playing on his chest. "I want to do that to you."

Trev pulled them into a hug, arm around their waist. They leaned in, letting their erection brush his, and grinned. "That sounds amazing," he said.

Chris said, "I want to do so many things..."

Reina lifted her dress over her head and scooched back onto the bed, letting her legs fall open, black curls framing glistening pink lips in lustful invitation. "Same. But right now, my pussy really wants a cock in it."

Trev found himself pushed to a seated position on the edge of the opposite bed, and Ash knelt in front of him.

"I have a confession," they said. "I always did have a crush on Reina...but I was happy to play into your teasing about it because I was terrified to admit that I also had a crush on you."

They took his cock in hand, and he felt the unique and wonderful sensation of a warm mouth closing over him, sending his brain flying off into another realm entirely.

He was vaguely aware of Reina and Chris going at it across the room, their gasps of pleasure mixing with his own, and the wet sounds coming from Ash's incredible mouth.

Ash released him and looked around as Chris rolled off of Reina, to lie at her side, extremely flushed and huffing and puffing in delight. She rolled her head to them with an obscene smile, breathing hard, gasping, "C'mon! I'm a gross freak who wants a pussy fulla cum."

"The best kind of gross freak," said Chris.

Ash looked into Trev's eyes, and stood up, kissing him as they went. They walked over and climbed on top of Reina, slipping into her dripping entrance with ease. Trev approached slowly, undressing, watching Ash's hips rise and fall with pent-up urgency, Reina's hips rising slightly to meet them.