Adventure Coordinator Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reina grasped Trev's cock with a free hand as he approached, though if she had any plans for what to do with it, they were lost in her pleasure. Her hand was warm and soft and his cock jumped, trying to ascend to a new, higher left of erect for her.

She had a slightly glazed look as Ash shuddered on top of her, their final strokes becoming slow and irregular. They both paused, just breathing hard, and then Ash kissed her fierce and quick.

"Bloop!" Reina provided a little sound effect for Ash's cock pulling out of her, leaving behind a trail of white cum oozing out from between her swollen pussy lips and already making a mess on the bedsheet. Ash giggled.

Reina dipped her fingers into the river and brought them to her lips, tasting them with evident hunger. She looked into Trev's eyes. "You ready?"

"Oh yes," he breathed. Ash made their way to a sitting position on the floor next to the bed, and Trev climbed up between her legs. She reached for his cock, giving it a friendly squeeze, guiding to the correct spot. He slid in easily.

"God," she said.

He moved inside of her, and it was truly like nothing else. He wanted to take it all in, every sensation, every moment. Looking down, he could see her breasts wobbling delightfully with their motion. Chris and Ash's hands lazily stroking her body. Her moist lips parting. He was so whipped up by this point that there was no way he could last more than a few strokes.

"That's it," she whispered raggedly. "Come for me."

And he did.

* * *

Trev sat up next to her. Chris gave her a kiss, running a finger along her vulva, collecting some of the fluids she could feel runneling down her ass crack.

He lifted the finger to her lips, and she sucked at it greedily. She wanted it all, and she was going to get it. Her pulse was pounding, her clit throbbing with need.

She felt Trev dipping a finger into her.

"Any more ideas?" Ash ventured, joining in, going the opposite way, touching a fingertip to her asshole.

"Please," she managed, leaning into their hands.

Chris brushed against her clit, just as Ash pushed softly into her ass.

"You are a nasty one, aren't you?" said Chris, as her whole body seemed to light on fire.

"Yes," she said.

Chris was circling her clit insistently now.

Trev had two fingers in her.

Ash's finger was fucking her ass. She felt dirty, filthy, proud. Free.

And she felt fireworks.

* * *

"That was amazing," said Trev, cuddling up to her on the bed, nuzzling his face in her hair. "You're amazing."

She had fished out her most recent pair of panties and was attempting to employ them as a cork to stop any more cum from getting all over the bed.

"Clean-up in aisle me," she said.

"Oh shit," said Chris. "This is my bed!"

Ash tootled the Price Is Right sad trombone sound. They cracked up.