Adventure Coordinator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trev found her entrance and pressed in a little bit, feeling her moisture on the stretching cotton.

She snapped her phone off, and stood up. "Cabin?"

* * *

"You are in an extremely fine study. Velvet, leather, gold leaf, the works. Servants dressed in skimpy bondage outfits hand you cordials. A woman in a leather corset and thigh-length boots greets you. She has a dazzling purple crystal amulet on her necklace."

They had almost fallen on each other first thing when they got back to their cabin. But Ash had promised that it would be worth their while to make a detour into the hands of their Dungeon Master.

The fighter, bard, and wizard had managed to infiltrate the dark cult that had sent the handsome orcish thug after them.

"I thought this was an evil demon-summoning cult," said Reina. "Seems more like a fancy bordello."

"You can probably put together at this point that bordelloing is their main business," Ash said. "There may be some demon summoning going on, but most of the aristocrats in this secret society are just here for the high-class sex dungeons."

"I wanna make an Arcana check on that amulet," said Chris, rolling.

"It's an extremely powerful magical item. You can tell that it's capable of opening a portal to another plane, probably a demonic one given the context."

"I introduce us," Trev said. "Hey, we're just a few open-minded Dukes or whatever from the next kingdom over. We hear you offer many delights here."

"I'm signaling to Reina that she's got to get her hands on that amulet," Chris said.

Ash put on a smoky voice for the lady of the house. "Welcome, your graces. Would you care to reveal some of the things you desire to experience here?"

The silence stretched. Reina's heart accelerated.

"Curling?" ventured Trev.

"Spoonbread!" said Chris.

"Very amusing," intoned Ash. "But we cater to more select desires. For example, we've had a visit from a countess who wished to receive a sound spanking from a woman playing the role of her old governess."

Reina's mouth felt dry.

"Or there was the earl who required a gentleman dressed as a soldier to sodomize him and spill manly seed on his body."

"I could..." started Reina. "I could be spanked."

She was sure that the words came out of her mouth so loud that everyone she knew could hear them hundreds of miles away and be disappointed in her.

She looked around. They looked excited, happy, riveted. Certainly not disappointed. "That is, if that's what my lords desire of me. I wish tonight to be their humble plaything, and yours."

"I'd like to try being a spanker," offered Trev.

"Excellent," said Ash in the Dark Lady's voice. "I can also contribute in that area. What else?"

Chris cleared his throat. "I liked the one about spilling manly seed on someone."

"Ooh, for sure," said Reina. She was speaking in character, of course, as the randy bard pretending to be a randy duchess. Not actually admitting to such a thing out loud about her real-life self. Was she?

"Can...can we have a live audience in our dungeon, madam? If I'm to be painted with bodily fluids like a common whore, there simply must be sneering lords and ladies to witness my disgrace."

"That can be arranged," said Ash. "She sends one of her servants to make arrangements, then continues: Your safe word to put a stop to tonight's entertainments will be...Olive Garden."

Groans.

"How dare you?" said Chris.

"But before we begin," Ash went on, smirking. "Are there any activities anyone would like to definitely rule out?"

"Oh, sure," said Reina slowly. "No blood, no poop, no choking. That's pretty basic. Sorry, none of y'all into poop, I hope?"

They shook their heads, grinning.

"Thank you," said Ash. "We may be an evil secret society, but we take the safety of our guests very seriously."

"The Dark Lady offers you a collar," Ash said. "Do you accept it?"

"Mm, yes."

"She snaps it around your throat, and attaches a leash." They mimed this action, and she shivered at the brush of their fingers on her clavicle. Ash had put on some especially dramatic makeup before dinner, which she now realized must have been in preparation for the role of the Dark Lady.

"She leads you down a stone stairway, to a heavy wooden the table at the center of what looks like an old Victorian operating theater. A crowd of masked figures in fine dress file in above to observe."

Expectation hung heavy in the air, and, Reina was pretty sure, soaked through her panties.

"The woman with the amulet calls out to the crowd," said Ash. "Ladies and gentlemen! Before you stands a great Duchess from foreign lands, proud, dignified, virtuous."

Ash's hand lifted Reina's chin, as if showing her off to the assembly. "But deep down, she is nothing but a filthy slut. Tonight, she will be punished, degraded and humiliated for her sins, and for your amusement."

Ash caressed her lower lip with their thumb. Trev and Chris had stood up, and were gazing down at her with what she could only call a deep, dark longing. She could see in their eyes how much they wanted her, wanted her to give herself to them in every depraved manner she desired.

Reina's stomach twisted. Her cheeks burned. Oh god, she really wanted this. And here it was, in her grasp, no one to tell her she can't, she mustn't.

"It's like Gandhi said," she said brightly. "Be the filthy slut you wish to see in the world."

Trev, laughing, motioned for her to stand. "Bend over the table," she said, pointing to her bed. "Show your beautiful ass off to the spectators."

She went to the bed, and bent down, clutching a pillow. A pair of hands went to her waistband, and pulled her shorts and panties down to mid-thigh.

A finger slid down the river that was her slit.

A pair of fingers spread her wide, as if opening her cunt for inspection.

Another finger probed her, and she shuddered with pleasure.

"See how the Duchess's cunt is already crying out for cock!" called Chris to the imaginary crowd.

"What is the punishment for such lewdness?" asked Trev.

"Spanking!" called back Chris and Ash in the voice of the crowd. She giggled into her pillow, and lifted her heels, sticking out her ass a little higher.

SMACK!

That wasn't so bad.

SMACK!

Well...

SMACK!

Okay, this was starting to sting. There was a pause, then...

SMACKSMACK! Two different hands simultaneously, one on each ass cheek. She could feel a warm pain spreading across her backside now.

SMACK! Then SMACK! Two different hands again, but a moment apart, so the second came just when she thought she was safe for a little while. This time she lost her balance a little.

SMACK! This seemed like the hardest one yet, and she cried out into the pillow. The hand remained on her ass, caressing in a circle, leaving a hot trail of soft pain.

Someone sat down next to her on the bed, and stroked her hair.

SMACKSMACK! She yelped.

SMACK!! The hardest blow yet, and she squirmed, her face twisting, her cheekbones and chin rubbing along the wet tear and drool spots she had left in the pillow. She hadn't realized she'd been crying.

SMACK! The burning was almost unbearable. Why did I ask for this?

SMACK! Because you're unbearably turned on by it, she thought. Because you can let go of all your shame and anxiety and just cry into a pillow.

Because it will end, and the mixture of spicy sting and sweet release will be like nothing else.

And then it was over, and she was clutching Trev's chest, and he was making soothing sounds.

He held her like that for a while, until her head stopped spinning. She kissed him.

Chris had sat down on her other side, and she turned around and kissed him as well. She reached for his shorts, looking to free his cock.

He grabbed her wrist in a firm grip, turning a warm smile on her. His face was red, and his eyes alight. "Nuh-uh, your grace. Beg."

She dropped to her knees in front of him. Fortunately, her shorts, still pulled halfway down, gave her a bit of padding against the hardwood.

"Please, my lord," she said, looking up at him with her best puppy-dog eyes. "Let me suck your cock and be covered in your manly seed like a filthy slut."

"Take off your dress."

She pulled her shirt over her head and cast it aside dramatically.

"You may proceed." He had released his erection from his pants.

His cock had an especially strong visual contrast with the rest of his body, the purplish hue standing bright and jaunty against the pale skin. It was already drooling with anticipation, and she got to work with glee. This part was easy.

She established a grip, and lowered her mouth to him, and set a rhythm. In earlier times, she'd had trouble keeping her teeth out of the way, no doubt testing the patience of her early partners, but she'd gotten the hang of it eventually and now she moved with confidence and power.

Soon, Chris was making appreciative, urgent sounds, and the grip of his hand on her shoulder tightened, and she had him!

* * *

Trev stood over Reina, seeing her pefect flushed face and chest dripping with Chris's fluids. His arousal had already been off the charts, and Ash had teased him to further heights by stroking and squeezing him while they watched that incredible show.

"Please, my lord," she said again. "Fill my cunt with your cock."

"Stand," Trev told her, and she rose to face him. He kissed her, tasting Chris on her lips. "You have been so good. Yes, a reward is in order. Lie down."

He left the exact position up to her, not sure just how sore she was. She elected to lie back with her hips at the edge of the bed. He pulled her shorts the rest of the way off, leaving her fully nude. Ash helpfully slipped a pillow under her ass. She spread her legs wide, feet on the ground.

Her hair was thrown back, encircling her like a dark halo. "God, you're beautiful," he said, stepping into position, standing poised between her legs .

Taking his cock in hand, he rubbed along her entrance, covering himself in her overflowing arousal. She groaned, bucking, trying to take him in. He flicked her clit with his glans a couple times, and she gasped.

"Please! Fuck me!"

Then he plunged into her. He pulled out slowly, teasingly, then sped up gradually, putting his hands on her waist, holding her in a strong grip and feeling her soft flesh yield to him.

She cried out again and again, little chirps and whimpers of pleasure, and her breasts, appearing especially full the way they fell towards her shoulders in this pose, moved in rhythm with him, and it was all too much, and he shattered.

When things had returned somewhat to normal, he noticed that he had pulled out of her in the midst of a spurt, leaving cum dripping out of her pussy and down her public hair and lower belly. A second burst had gone up her torso, reaching the underside of a breast and creating a little crater lake around her navel. It was a delightful scene.

Ash found the voice of the Dungeon Master. "You see the Lady unfasten her magical amulet. She attaches it to a setting over the crotch of her studded leather lingerie, and a large demonic dick emerges from it."

As they spoke, they freed their own regular human cock, aiming it in Reina's direction. She laughed. "Okay, now I really want that amulet."

She slipped off the bed and back to her knees, in front of Ash, resting her reddened ass on her heels. "Oh, please, Dark Lady. Defile my mouth with your unholy cock!"

"Very well, she says. But you must service me without your hands. Mouth only."

"Oh shit. How'm I supposed to get that amulet?"

Ash just smiled evilly down at her and stepped forward, making contact with her face. They rubbed their dick on her cheeks, smearing Chris's cum around her face. She dutifully clasped her arms behind her back.

Trev, back to sitting on a bed. watched her drag her tongue all along Ash's length, and his own dick, so recently down for the count, leapt in excited sympathy.

Then Reina engulfed them with her mouth, and began to work. She was clearly not accustomed to doing this without the use of her hands, and it appeared she was having to make more of an effort to maintain a rhythm.

Nevertheless, she powered through a couple moments of awkwardness, spittle running down her chin. Trev, having recently given his first blow job ever, felt newly able to sympathize.

Ash rolled their head back in surrender to the pleasure of Reina's lips. Trev was transfixed by the way their face twitched and twisted as Reina devoured them. Then Ash's whole figure shook, and when Trev looked down at Reina again, he saw she had acquired a new layer of glaze.

"So, what do I roll to have gotten the amulet into my mouth as I was finishing off the Dark Lady?"

It took Ash a moment to respond. They sank to the floor next to her.

"Whew! Fuck," they gasped out. "God, you fucking rule."

Trev watched a pearly droplet fall from Reina's face to her breast.

Ash collected themself. "I guess you can roll either Sleight of Hand or Acrobatics. There isn't a specific ability score for Tongue Acrobatics."

Reina rolled a 2.

There was a chorus of groans.

"Hang on," said Chris. "We know for a fact Reina has like a +24 in Tongue Acrobatics."

"These are the bard's skills, not the real Reina."

"So...I don't get the amulet?" pouted Reina.

"Oh no, you get it," grinned Ash wickedly. "You get it, and you believe you totally fooled her. What you know, but your character doesn't, is that you fucked up that roll. The Lady knows you got the amulet, and she wanted you to take it."

"Huh," said Chris.

"Oh snaaap!" said Trev.

"The crowd is going wild, by the way. They're applauding, calling for an encore. The Dark Lady addresses them. This slut has pleased her masters well! Shall we see to her pleasure?"

"Yes!" chanted Trev, Chris, and Reina as the crowd.

"Actually, I had an idea about that," said Trev.

* * *

Reina cracked open the cabin door and peeked outside. There didn't appear to be anyone out there now. It was pretty late by now. There was a chance she could make it.

She stepped out onto the porch, letting the cool night air caress her, every nerve stretched out, twanging with sensation and need and terror.

She crept along the side of the cabin towards the woods. I'm really doing this, huh?

Trev and the others padded quietly behind her, toting a stack of fresh towels. Trev had dared her — double-dog dared her — to make this dash to the Shower House before she could wash off, put on clothes, or get her achingly ready clit some attention.

Could you get drunk on pent-up lust? She was pretty sure she had no such excuse. She was just fucking crazy. She grinned in the dark, thinking of what an unholy mess she must look like.

She sidled out of the woods towards the entrance to the Shower House. Almost there.

Then, a creak. Down the stairs, not 5 feet from her, came Sarah, freshly bathed in clean clothes and a towel in her hair.

Fuuuck.

Three years ago, Sarah and Reina had been counselors together. And on one memorable night at the very end of the summer, they had skinny-dipped together. It had been the most daring stunt Reina had ever pulled to that point, and afterwards all her guilts and shames had come pouring in. She had, to her later regret, wimped out when Sarah invited her back to the extra cabin that was unofficially reserved as the counselors' bone zone while the kids were in camp.

Now, she froze, trying to remain invisible. Sarah spotted the others. "Oh, hey Chris!"

Could she zip into the Shower House, unnoticed?

"Sarah! I was just thinking about our rope course..."

Oh god. They were chatting. She tried to make her way quietly towards the entrance.

Creeeeeeaaaak! The first stair gave her away instantly. She dashed the rest of the way. Her insides were going absolutely Chernobyl. Had Sarah's head spun around to see her debauched nude form before she got through the door? Or maybe just a glimpse of an anonymous well-spanked butt? There was no telling.

She skidded into one of the shower stalls, shaking and panting, and sat down on the bench inside, her ass screaming a protest against the rough wood.

Trev and Ash followed not long thereafter, and finally Chris, with a big pumpkin grin.

Breathe.

Fortunately, there was no one in here but them. Sarah seemed to have been the last out of the regular, non-pervy evening showerers, at least for now.

They'd re-done the Shower House, replacing the musty old dump she rememberd from her previous stint with a nice airy structure with huge wood-lined stalls containing a little changing area as well as the booth itself.

Suddenly she found herself lifted up. Chris, who had shimmied out of his clothes and sat next to her, took her in his big arms and sat her in his lap. She heard herself make an undignified squeak.

Ash knelt in front of them. Chris's rising cock pressed against her entrance, and Ash took it in hand, giving it a squeeze and rubbing it against her clit. She gasped, and leaned into the pressure as best as she could.

Trev had sat alongside her, and he took her chin in his hand, guiding her mouth to his. His tongue found hers, and she moaned shamefully into his mouth as Ash spread her cunt wide with their fingers for Chris to push deep into her.

She eased down onto Chris, and the swirl of sensations multiplied. There was Trev's finger, reaching down at last to her clit, finding a cadence with Ash's tongue engulfing her in warm pressure, and Chris's cock moving through her with gnawing slowness as he raised and lowered her hips with his strong hands.

It came like a hammer blow, and she would have fallen out of Chris's lap if he hand't steadied her. She felt her whole body curl up like a spring and unwind again in shuddering bursts. She rode the waves for a long time before it became too much, and she had to push Ash away.

Chris was still going, and she found herself simply blissing out on the delicious rocking motion.

She allowed her whole body to relax, becoming like a ragdoll in his arms. This had always been one of her favorite parts of sex, to just lie back in the afterglow of her own release and be fucked, freed of the pressure of attending to either her partner's pleasure or her own.

To do it while coming down from the most thunderous orgasm she could remember...it was good. Very good. She gave a contented sigh as she felt the telltale twitch of him losing himself in her.

Then all four of them took a long moment to just luxuriate.

Reality eventually broke in.

"Uh," she said. "Gotta pee."

She stood up unsteadily.

Trev pointed to the shower booth. "'s a drain right there."

She took a step towards the door out of the stall, then stopped.

"What?"

"You can pee for us, right?"

"Yeah!" piped in Ash.

Well, she thought, you wanted to let your freak flag fly.

She went to the booth and squatted down. A glob of white swimming liquid escaped from inside her and plopped onto the big drain cover.

Ash regarded her with lazy, friendly interest. Chris's deep flush, which had receded, was returning in a big way. Trev was just staring, with parted lips caught between a smile and a moan.

Three attractive, naked people she had just gladly fucked, but what made them really beautiful to her in this moment was their soul-nakedness, the way they saw her without judgment, and let her see them right back.

She recalled her ex repeating a non-joke about couples who've become too comfortable with each other, to the point that they no longer shut the bathroom door to pee. "That's how you know all the spice is gone from your relationship!"

What did you ever know about spice?

She let her stream arc down.

* * *

Trev stood, as if in a trance, eyes locked on Reina's as she pissed right in front of him. He took a step forward. His cock jumped, drawing her eye downward.