Adventure Coordinator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said. "I've gotta pee too."

She licked her upper lip.

Struggling somewhat against the upswing of his returning hard-on, he pushed his aim downwards toward the drain, between her legs, and joined her stream with his.

As satisfying as it was to answer the call of nature in normal circumstances, there was always an extra jolt to a post-orgasmic piss, when every nerve in the region was still twanging with pleasure. But this was something else entirely.

Here was Reina, kind, beautiful Reina, disgraceful, delightful Reina, practically fucking him with her gaze as the two of them crossed swords on the tile floor so close to her feet that she must be getting spattered. His cock jumped further. He was finding it increasingly difficult to keep his aim on the drain, or his spinning head from rising into the stratosphere.

He would have to step back a ways, or —

Still locking blazing eyes with him, Reina opened her mouth, extending her tongue in clear invitation.

He stopped fighting against his inexorable erection, and the stream arced higher, slashing up to her belly, drenching her pubic hair. She flinched, but maintained her pose. He let the golden parabola drift higher, washing away some of the accumulated other fluids from her breasts.

Finally, he reached her mouth, and she gave a little moan as the liquid began to run from her lips and down her chin.

Another stream hit her square in the chest, and he realized Ash had crept up and joined in. For a moment as it moved across her body, it splashed wildly, angling off of her nipple piercing, and she made an odd gurgling sound.

Chris's piss landed in her wavy hair, cascading down to her face and shoulders. Her own jet had trickled to an end, and now she was rubbing her clit in steady circles.

The three fountains met in her mouth, and she drank some of it down, but most of it ran from her mouth down her body, as she shuddered to a climax. From her squatting position she fell to her knees, bending forward spasmodically so that her hair fell around her face in a tumbling curtain glowing with bright raining liquid.

She remained that way for a few moments, as they all finished emptying their bladders. Trev knelt down in front of her, and brushed her hair aside to put a hand on her wet cheek. He kissed her, tasting a hint of pungent flavor.

Abruptly, they were blasted with tepid water as Ash turned on the tap.

* * *

Reina made a low, satisfied sound as she stretched in her cot. She didn't have anything to do this morning, and was having a fine time just ogling her three cabinmates as they got up and got dressed.

She could stand to wake up like this on the regular, to a chorus of pretty dicks singing (metaphorically) in the morning light. Chris was pulling a shirt over his head in a very aesthetically pleasing fashion. Trev came up behind Ash and hugged them around the waist, kissing them on the ear.

Of course, this clearly wasn't going to be a regular thing. In a few days, they were going to be swarmed with screaming children, and their canoodling would have to be curtailed severely.

And beyond that...could something like whatever this was continue after the summer? It seemed hard to believe. That's the whole point of these camp counselor flings, right? No strings, no future.

She supposed that was probably a big part of why her lovely companions were able to be some damn chill about all this. She shouldn't take that away from them by trying to make it something it wasn't.

They would go their separate ways, and hopefully remain friends with some wild shared memories.

That is, if she hadn't already blundered into inflicting some permanent wound on their best-friends status, not yet apparent. Well, there's a depressing thought best not pursued.

She sighed and shoved herself out of bed.

* * *

They had arranged another four-way romantic date night in the media room, with trays of mac & cheese, hot dogs, and a DVD of Fellowship of the Ring that they were mostly talking over.

"I forgot about how much of an effort this movie makes to pre-establish Sam as being into girls," Ash said from down where their head was pillowed in Reina's lap. "Before he spends the next 10 hours being deeply in love with Frodo."

Love.

Was that was Trev was feeling? How would you tell? Mathematically speaking, could you "love" someone after a dormant crush from six years earlier, plus one-and-a-half dates, multiplied by several nights of incredibly hot kinky sex?

Or what about a best friend of long standing, who has recently collaborated with you on the aforementioned incredibly hot kinky sex? The ratio of friendship to lust was weighted differently with Ash and Chris than it was with Reina, and how did that factor in to love?

Could he see the four of them getting an apartment together? Making a go of it. It sounded challenging, but it had a powerful appeal.

He had his arm around Reina's waist, brushing through the thin cotton dress along the curve where her generous hips molded to her panties. He felt like there was no reason he couldn't be putting his hands on those hips forever.

He felt her arm snake around his waist, pulling him tight.

"I've had such a wonderful time here with the three of you," she said. "I...I guess we're not going to be able to keep seeing each other like this for much longer. I mean, things'll get crazy here, and then we're going to go home and be living in different places again. I just wanted to thank you."

Chris leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Trev felt a pit open up in his stomach. Was this Reina's way of breaking up with them? Or softening the blow for a break-up to come, which was about the same.

Well, he supposed he couldn't really complain. He'd had an amazing time, and the whole thing bore the whiff of temporary insanity. A way for them to do some exploring in a place with an established time limit. There had never been any reason to hope Reina would see it as more than that.

He sighed.

He found it hard to pay attention to either the movie or the conversation after that.

He was moping, he knew. Not a good look. Yeah, well, I've just been sort of dumped. It's mopin' time.

By general agreement, they allowed Gandalf to get his "YOU! SHALL! NOT! PASS!" before they called it a night.

Ash suggested Reina take off her panties and go commando in her cute little dress, and she complied with a catlike grin. They took the long way back to the cabin, walking down to the lake and along the shore in the moonlight.

On the pier, Chris leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back fervently. He reached under her dress to cup her bare ass.

Trev was hanging back a bit, and Ash drafted over to him.

"What's up with all the moping?"

"I thought I was hiding it."

"Pff."

"I'm...just an idiot. I was starting to think the four of us might have something. Something that would last beyond this summer, you know?"

Ash leaned up close into a hug. They rested their head on his shoulder.

"I thought I had something with Kelly." Kelly was Ash's ex. The two of them had spent the semester in a long-distance relationship, holding out for a big summer trip that never came. "I didn't do enough. Didn't visit enough. Didn't tell her how I really felt. You don't have something unless you make it something, and keep making it."

Reina, breaking from her smoochfest with Chris, glanced at them.

"Don't mope, talk to her, ya dipshit."

They gave him a quick kiss. Well, if you put it that way...

Trev stepped forward and took her hand. She pulled up close to him, and their lips met.

"Reina," he said after a long moment, pulling away reluctantly. She gave his hardening dick a squeeze through his pants. "I've been thinking about what you said earlier. About not seeing each other after this summer. I want you to know that I don't see it that way."

"Oh?" she turned her face up to his, perhaps trying to find his eyes in the shadows.

"I don't know how it's going to work, but I don't want to give up just because it might be hard. I think I'm falling in love with you. If it's alright with you, I plan to do what I can to keep you - all of you — in my life."

Trev hesitated.

"Sorry if I sound like some annoying -"

She kissed the words out of his mouth, thankfully preventing him from further derailing his big speech.

"I'm with Trev," he could barely hear Ash say, over the blood pumping in his ears. "I want to make this work for as long as we can."

"Y'all said it better than I could," said Chris, who fished something out of his pocket.

Reina parted from him again. "In that case, I'm in."

Chris held up a shadowy form against the night sky. "I guess this wasn't the best place to show this off, lighting-wise," he started. "But, after your friendship bracelet lesson, me and Ash and Trev decided to combine our efforts and just make you one thing."

Reina squinted at it. "Isn't that a little bit big for a friendship bracelet?"

Trev managed to fish out his phone and illuminate the colorfully patterned macramé loop to which the three of them had each contributed a 120° arc.

"It's actually a friendship collar," said Ash.

Reina took the collar from Chris, holding it up to the cell-phone flashlight. "It's beautiful!"

"I hope we made it the right size," said Chris.

Reina put it to her throat. She looked...touched? He hoped that was what that was. "May I?" said Trev.

She offered him the strings, and he carefully knotted them at her nape, brushing the fine hairs there. She shivered beneath his fingers in the not-at-all cold evening breeze.

She ran her fingers all around the collar, as if just feeling it on her skin. He put his arms around her waist, and she sank back into him with a soft sigh.

After a moment, she wiggled her butt, grinding it into his erection.

Ash kissed her, and they all met in a just slightly more indecent version of a group hug.