Adventure Coordinator Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris stepped forward, and touched his erect cock to her lips. She opened her mouth, and he bunched up a fistful of her hair and used it to guide her onto him.

She allowed herself to step back mentally, and just experience the moment: the flickering light. The fire smells of wood, marshmallow, and baking potatoes, mingling with the faint odors of sweat and soap from Chris's body as he hilted himself in her mouth, rhythmically bringing her nose up against the hairs trailing up his belly. The sharper smell of piss dripping down her body. The cool breeze on her wet skin, standing her nipples up against the warm night air, brushing her dripping cunt, overwhelmed with need.

The discomfort of the tiny bits of rock and twig pressing into her shins, and the repeated eye-watering press of his cock against the back of her throat, almost too much to handle.

But she could handle it, would handle it. I am the goddess of love, and purity, and filth. I have the power to become the lowest, grossest slut, to do what others can only imagine, to be nothing but a soft, warm conduit for pleasure, a cum dump, a pissrag. I can take on a parade of cocks, take everything they've got and leave them satisfied.

Then Chris was pumping his orgasm down her throat, and he put a hand on her shoulder to steady himself.

He released her hair and stepped back. She looked up and caught his eye, unidentified liquid dribbling from her chin, and smiled.

He swore under his breath, shaking his head in wonder, breathing hard, still shuddering in little after-bursts.

"My knees buckled on that one," he said. He touched the side of her face tenderly, and brushed his hand through her hair. "You're doing so good."

"Lie down, slut," said Ash, standing to her side with their dick out.

Reluctantly, she lowered herself to the ground. It felt good to take the weight off her knees, but the ground around her was muddy with Trev's piss. She let her head sink into the wet earth, and felt her hair fan out around her. Gross, gross, gross!

Ash's piss arced down onto her, beginning around her clavicle and reaching her face as they adjusted their aim.

Her hair was rapidly becoming a sodden, polluted mess. Her carefully overdone mascara was no doubt streaked all down her face by now. She spread her legs open wide, obscenely to the sky, as Ashs's stream found her open mouth. She swallowed what she could of the bitter liquid as her fingers once again found her cunt. A powerful pleasure was building up. So close. Just a bit more...

Then Ash's stream died, and they nudged her hand with their foot, away from the desperate need in her clit. She groaned in frustration.

Then she realized that Chris, over on the other side of the campsite, was starting to take a piss without her.

"Hey!" she shouted, struggling off the ground. "No fair!"

She dashed to him, muddy hair flopping, breasts bouncing uncomfortably in the firelight, and slid to her knees with an athletic grace she hadn't known she possessed. He cracked up laughing as she caught her first mouthful of his piss, and she groaned again, gurgling, as her fingers found her cunt again.

When she came, she shuddered to the ground, crying out in triumph and pleasure as she sank back into the mud, twitching. She smiled a big, slow smile.

Trev, standing over her chewing on another s'more, echoed her smile back at her, and offered her a piece, which she snatched hungrily from his fingers.

He sank to his knees between her legs, and positioned his cock at her entrance. Then he leaned forward, stroking himself deep into her, pressing her hips down into the mud.

The walls of her cunt, still thrumming with the afterglow of her climax, shook with new delight as they were filled. Luxuriating in the feeling of having nothing more she had to do, not even to attend to her own pleasure, she simply lay back in total languor and enjoyed herself, crying out shamelessly with every thrust.

Later, they cracked open a second round of beers and, thank goodness, went down to the lake to wash up. Then there were hot, buttery baked potatoes fished awkwardly out of the coals, and soft cuddles by the fire.

All in all, she thought, the goddess is pleased.

* * *

Reina felt a hand touch her waist tenderly as she walked out of a planning meeting for the camp Color War. Chris pulled her aside, into the shadow of the burgundy cabin, and gave her a brief kiss.

He pulled away slightly, about to say something, but she pounced before he could straighten up to his full height, annoyingly out of range of her lips. This time she snaked her fingers into his yellow hair and didn't let him go until he was flushed and breathing hard, and his dick was stiffening against her stomach through his shorts.

He rolled her nipple with his thumb where it embossed her t-shirt through the unpadded bra. She glanced around in sudden worry, but the others from the meeting had all wandered away by now. If anyone had seen her making out with Chris, well, that was pretty normal around here.

Less normal was the show she had put on for Sarah and Charlaine on the Overlook Hill hike. She was going to get quite the reputation if she kept that sort of thing up. The though of it was terrifying, and undeniably exciting.

I am such a weirdo.

She realized Chris had been talking. "Uh, sorry. What?"

"I said, are you ready to playtest my Rope Challenge course?"

"Oh, yeah!"

At the meeting, Chris and Sarah had been talking about making their new and improved course a bigger event in the Color War. They had suggested some of the other administrators come by tomorrow and check it out.

"I want to make sure everything's up to par. But also..." he lowered his voice. "...we worked up an extra-special version of the course just for the four of us."

"Hmm. Does this have anything to do with that 'ropework' she's been showing you?"

The flush in his face seemed to deepen slightly.

"I didn't blab about who it was for, if that's what you're wondering. I don't kiss and tell. Although after that hike..."

"Why don't you invite her? I mean, if Ash and Trev are cool with it. I'm sure she'd like to see her work in action, too."

"You sure? It's gonna be...well, a lot."

She leaned into him, letting her stomach rub his erection.

"I can't wait!"

* * *

Trev lounged on a faux-rustic bench as Chris and Sarah made a few last-minute checks to their course, and just watched contentedly as Reina pulled her shirt over her head.

He saw Sarah glance over surreptitiously as she unhooked her bra, spilling mesmerizing, bouncing tiddy all out into the warm afternoon air.

Ash, who had been deep in conversation with Reina about an anime Trev had not seen yet, helped her out of her shorts.

"I think she can take care of those herself!" Trev called out, grinning.

Ash threw the shorts at him. Trev caught them, then neatly folded them up and set them down on the bench.

Reina fingered her friendship collar, bouncing from one foot to the other with nervous energy. A warm breeze rustled her hair.

Ash came over and sat between his legs, scotting back until their ass was pressed right up against his hard-on. Trev brushed a hand along Ash's stomach.

Chris was approaching, an obvious tent forming in his short shorts. Trev recalled vividly how he had freed that cock from its tent last night, and wrapped his lips around it while Ash and Reina...

Ahem.

Chris and Sarah were explaining some of the features of the new Rope Challenge course. They had expanded the original course, but also created some extra features just for the Color War, when campers would be sorted into houses to do battle.

The old, linear course was now a freeform treasure hunt. To complete the challenge required going all around the course to collect seven wooden cubes of your house color.

"We stole them from one of the board games," Chris admitted.

She recognized a few other new bits and pieces either salvaged from the Camp Wilderness supply room or purchased on their trip off-camp the other day, when she and Chris and Trev and Ash had piled into a car to find a hardware store.

They had gone out for pizza afterwards in some one-horse town, and then drove back wailing along in four-part disharmony to "When Doves Cry" blasting on Ash's car stereo.

She smiled. "Let's do it!"

Chris started his stopwatch, and Reina dashed up the starting ramp, scrambling deftly along a tightrope to the second platform, where a net angled up to a higher platform, providing the spectators a lovely view of her ass as she climbed.

Reaching the top, she paused for a moment, looking around...then she held up a red cube that had been hidden hidden somewhere up there that Trev couldn't see.

She smiled down, grabbing the swinging rope moored next to her, and Indiana Jonesed it across to the next platform, whooping with glee.

When she had reached the final platform and dropped her collected cubes into a Red House box, Sarah blew her whistle, and the onlookers burst into applause. Reina pumped her fist, and sauntered triumphantly back to the starting area.

"Who goes next?" asked Trev.

"Actually," said Chris. "You and Ash can both go."

"It's designed to accommodate more than one camper at a time," said Sarah. "So we can have some real head-to-head competition during Color War."

"There are three different entraces. One of the things we're hoping to find in testing is whether any of them are noticeably better or worse than the others. We might have to do some re-balancing."

While the two of them were talking, Trev noticed, they were slipping ropes around Reina's body.

"Before you start, though," Chris went on. "We want to set up the extra special adults-only feature."

* * *

"That's incredible," said Ash.

Reina tried ineffectually to crane her neck to see them, but she was quite thoroughly immobilized now, in an elaborate web of ropes strung up between two of the platforms. Sarah seemed to really know her ropework, and Chris was obviously a quick study.

All she could see was the dappled light coming through the trees above.

"We spent quite a while tying up the CPR dummy when we were designing it," Sarah put in. "Poor guy."

"You doing ok?" Chris called up at her.

"Yep!" Reina returned. It wasn't exactly the most comfortable she'd ever been, but the ropes bit into her flesh with a commanding firmness, not painfully. She felt...secure.

It's like being in a hammock. Sort of.

The breeze kicked up, rushing cool along the wetness dripping down her slit where her legs were held apart. It had not escaped her notice that the two platforms she was suspended between had been set up approximately 1 Reina's-width apart.

Anyone who reached either platform would have an opportunity to stop and have their merry way with her before they continued.

Well, she thought. No one else is going to beat my time today!

"Additional rules for the Rope Challenge Pleasure Slut!" called out Chris. "You may use her each time you reach the central Heads and Tails platforms. If she brings you to climax or vice versa, you'll get a 90 second time bonus."

"Heyyy!" she whined. "I didn't get any time bonuses!"

Chris gave her ass a ringing slap. She yelped.

"No commentary, slut."

A series of thumps and creaks filtered into her awareness, and she realized they were running the course.

How long had it taken her to reach this spot? She wasn't sure, but time was definitely moving in a different way now.

"Couldn't you have put me at the start of the course?"

"More fun to make you squirm," laughed Chris.

After an eternity of one sort or another, the sounds got closer. There was a bark of triumph. Trev?

A cock bumped gently against her slick entrance. It rubbed up and down, collecting her wetness, bumping against her clit a couple times. She groaned, attempting to rock against Trev. No cigar.

The cock pulled away.

"Aw!" she heard herself say, with what sounded like an undignified amount of anguish.

Then it was in her to the hilt in one stroke. She cried out.

She tried to see who it was, but she felt hands grip her face, and another cock was positioned at her lips. Before she even knew what was happening, her mouth was full, and she was being fucked from both sides with a savagery she had never felt before.

She realized that now she was truly being used. She had the same status as the climbing wall and the rope ladder. She was just a set of warm holes to be filled with cum as fast as possible, before moving on to the next obstacle.

Waves pulsed from between her legs, as probably-Trev's pubic mound pressed over and over into her clit, the pleasure mixing with the aching throb from her throat as she struggled not to gag on probably-Ash's cock.

She realized that they had been going easy on her in the past. This was the real deal, and she was going to prove that she was up to the challenge. Now the urgency of the pounding was increasing to a fever pitch, and she exulted as they lost themselves in her.

She found herself imagining how this scene would appear to a random counselor who might walk by the rope course area. They would see Reina, one of their supervisors, trussed up with her legs spread and head suspended at convenient crotch level. Available to be fucked by all comers.

They would hear the obscene sounds of her taking two cocks at once, see her breasts rocking wildly with the motion of it, see balls slapping lewdly against her face as she dutifully swallowed down her co-worker's jizz so that he could proceed to the next part of the course.

Would they want to join in? Maybe they would see her as something so low and nasty as to not even be worth fucking.

Oh.

She never climaxed just from penetration, so it came upon her as a shock when Trev, grinding against her clit just right in one final, furious buck, sent her shuddering into the atmosphere.

When she became aware of her surroundings again, they were gone, already jetting off in different directions to some new part of the course.

Sarah whooped encouragement.

"Incredible job, Reina!" said Chris, doing a goofy sports announcer cadence. "That's a lightning fast wham-bam to give both of our contestants plenty of bonus time!"

Laughing, Sarah piped in. "They're neck and neck, Chris, but check out Trev showing the self-control to get Reina's rocks off and move on unsatisfied."

"That's a great call, Sarah," said Chris. His sportscaster accent was sort of melting. Reina started to laugh. "When Trev gets back to the Slut platform, he may have a chance to get that second time bonus period in record time!"

"We'll see if it's worth the added discomfort of having to shimmy along the Net Wall with a case of blueballs."

* * *

Discomfort indeed, thought Trev as he worked his way along the wall, stepping sideways to find the next grip for his foot in the rope net.

His shorts were in pretty obvious distresss. He glanced back the way he came, and there were Reina's spread legs again, her cunt open to the forest air, calling to him. He barked a laugh, shaking his head as he managed to clamber up onto the next platform.

You goofy dumbass, he told himself. Pay attention.

In truth, the course wasn't that difficult for a long-limbed adult man, though he could tell it would pose a fiendish challenge for some of the younger campers.

The more fiendish challenge for him had been to somehow not climax when his dick was in the grip of Reina's quaking orgasm, which had to be the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. Somehow he'd managed to pull out in time and make his escape.

The promise of a return trip had given him all the motivation he needed.

It seemed like a very long time before he found himself back in the center of the course, this time on the platform facing Reina's head. She sensed his arrival, and obediently tilted her head back, letting her jaw fall open to welcome his cock.

A shiver went through him.

"Good girl," he whispered, and guided his cock up against her tongue. He knew she must be tasting her own orgasm on him.

It wouldn't be long, but he wanted to savor every second of this. He bunched his hands in her long hair, falling in beautiful black waves around her face. Taking a firm grip he inched himself down her throat.

She struggled to accommodate him. For a moment she gagged and he pulled back in worry. But she readied herself again, opening up to him with an obvious determination that seemed to set his whole being on fire.

"Amazing," he breathed, as he thrust into her mouth again. "Beautiful Reina. You're doing perfect."

Inevitably, under the circumstances, he could only last a few strokes. He almost lost his footing as he came. She breathed raggedly as he left a trail of cum down her upturned face, steadying himself awkwardly against the web of creaking ropes around her.

He paused, catching his own breath, and their eyes met. A trickle of mixed fluids ran down from her eyebrow, settling at her hairline.

"Hi!" she said brightly, and he dissolved into giddy laughter.

I want this forever. Okay, maybe not exactly this, he thought, considering the bizarre assemblage all around them. But there would be other things, and he wanted to do them all.

* * *

Reina was a mess when at last the ropes began to loosen around her aching limbs.

She sank down into a boneless heap, dripping with sweat and other liquids, aching everywhere. She sobbed in total, abject release, and fell gratefully into the embrace of Chris, kneeling next to her.

He wrapped a fluffy towel around her, using a corner of it to brush dry her cheek. She buried her face in his shoulder and let go.

Ash, sitting cross-legged by her feet, massaged some life back into her rope-marked legs.

Trev brought her the little stack of clothes from the bench, although she was nowhere near ready to get up and put them on. He said something, low and warm. She wasn't really listening, but she smiled.

"Damn, girl," said Sarah, who shook her head, rolling up a coil of rope as Reina half-opened her eyes. "I can see how you managed to snag three sweethearts."

Reina licked her sticky lips absent-mindedly. Sarah's taste was still sharp on her tongue, indescribably different from the other lingering flavors.

Before she ever had sex, she'd read erotica that was full of dubious flowery prose about a woman's 'flower' tasting sweet like honey or wine or whatever. The reality was different.

Not sweet, she thought. Strange, and powerful. That's more my style, anyway.

She sighed, revisiting the fresh and pungent memory of Chris filling her throat as Sarah thumbed her clit and fucked her with what must have been three fingers. She had been overpowered, overwhelmed, shattered. If she could bottle the taste of that moment, she would never cheapen it by calling it sweet.

* * *

Epilogue

Trev groaned as he hauled his bike up the stairs. Coming over to Reina's apartment was always a workout. In more ways than one, he thought, grinning wide as she leaned against the door, holding it open for him.

Ash and Chris were already visible on her laptop screen across the living room. It was D&D night, and they'd made a firm pact not to skip it, even though most weeks during the semester it was impossible to get the four of them all into one room.

This had been their most common configuration lately, Ash and Chris together, upstate, and Trev and Reina together in the city, hosted by whoever had managed to get rid of their roomies for the evening.

I didn't think I'd find myself regularly giving a live webcam sex show for my best friends, he thought. Or receiving one in return.

The last time they'd gone dungeon-delving in this configuration, the night had climaxed with Reina in his lap, sinking with aching slowness onto his cock as the two of them locked eyes with Ash and Chris, executing a very similar maneuver 200 miles away.