Adventure Coordinator Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't exactly a perfect arrangement, but they were finding ways. Last weekend, Ash and Chris had driven down halfway to the city and met them at a train stop in a cute little town Chris knew, an hour and a half up the river.

They had giggled over root beer floats and ghastly antiques after hiking up to a reservoir where Reina had committed indecent exposure, among other sexy crimes. She and Ash had both been wearing short skirts with nothing underneath, and Ash had volunteered to try being the, ahem, center of attention.

They'd found a spot a safe distance from both the trail and the cliff face with a beautiful panorama of the river valley, where Reina had stretched out on a big fluffy beach towel to form the bottom of an elaborate sandwich. Trev had watched her spread herself open for Ash to enter her, and when he had fucked Ash's ass he could feel the rhythm of it passing through all four of them, his stroke starting a wave of motion that sent Ash's cock deeper into Reina, that sent Ash's mouth deeper down Chris's length.

"The beast with four backs," Chris had joked.

"I'm not gonna say I feel like a porn star," Ash mused, recovering. "Cause for them it's a day at the office. But I feel like the mythic ideal of a porn star, if that makes any sense."

Reina had stroked her non-existent beard, nodding in mock-serious agreement.

Trev's roommate was leaving at the end of the semester, and there was talk of Ash and Chris coming down to stay with him for a couple weeks over the winter break.

And then?

He'd shied away from asking Reina to move in with him immediately after Camp Wilderness, head spinning with worries about coming off as clingy or something. Now, correcting that error was at the top of his to-do list, and early indications were good.

Trev settled onto the couch, fitting himself against the relaxed warmth of Reina's body. She stole a long chug from his beverage.

"Thanks," she said with an impish smile, as Ash launched into a description of the goblin city their party had woken up in that soon had them cackling.

Trev didn't know if it could last, but he knew now he was going to fight for it.