All Comments on 'Adventure for Sue Ch. 03'

by Tansy15

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

plane old slut GF and loser wacc

nothing really new nothing exciting nothing worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the Wife?

You do realize.this category is Lowing Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story gave you

a big old 5!!!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Where is the wife in this story?

Where is the wife in this story? She was simply a girlfriend...Dating can last until marriage, or can end in days or weeks. And usually men with girlfriends like this one, will take advantage of her, until they find one woman they think is worth to marry...She said in part 1:"This was the start of a journey that changed us forever and turned me in to the exhibitionist I still am today...". In this part she changed again: Now she isn't only an exhibitionist , but also a whore...OK, she always come clean with the boyfriend, but what in hell he cares? Or he is her pimp, or he isn't worried, because he doesn't intend to marry her ever...what is sad is to see how a woman is happy for falling so low...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

But this dumb slut will never be his wife, just a hole to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just ignore them...

Ignore all these stupid negative comments. This is a great little story. It just feels like real sex that might really have happened and is all the more sexy for that. I've been fingered and had my tits played with in the car lots of times but never managed to get fucked from behind in the back seat unfortunately ... Sounds like fun! Please keep this series going.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 8 years ago
Very very nice

Lovely series of stories and a great turn on. As always the idiots are out in force..Never understand why they bother, but just ignore them, x

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
When

When the sniffing starts, and the knickers drop, you know there is a cuck lurking close by.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous