All Comments on 'Adventure in Longwood Day 01'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah...the Wild West!

Anyone who can write this many pages deserves a 5. It's a Western but the plot is somewhat obscure. You could do with more dialogue. The main Character Janet, somehow she just doesn't ring true. Making her an Indian who is a whore and a gun-person is a bit far fetched. But, hell, you get one more chance...anyone who likes Westerns has got to at least like your story a little.

allforallallforallover 17 years ago
The Trail Begins

It's a great start I hope the next chapters are as action filled.

Thankyou for writing this story

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
A gun slingin whore

I like it. Im assuming that the grammatical errors are done on purpose to highlight the fact that our main character may not have a firm grasp on the use of English language. But other wise I like it. A bordello worker, moonlighting as a bounty hunter and Cherokee is intense. Great start to an interesting series.

NekoParksNekoParksabout 11 years ago
Interesting Premise

I love Westerns, so it’s fun to find a fresh take on the genre. I enjoyed your main character Janet. She refreshingly original with her Cherokee Indian background along with her take on being both a whore and a bounty hunter. The first two paragraphs could maybe be combined, they seemed a little repetitive. The dust, heat, sweat, and setting sun all combine to create a sensory experience for the reader.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxabout 11 years ago
A pleasent Suprise

the Western theme had kept me away but since reading your other work. Well I am happy to have read this now and look forward to the other Longwood adventures

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous