All Comments on 'Adventure of Rekka Ch. 08'

by mosesD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dramythdramythover 3 years ago
Fabulous

I love your world building, this story and setting is so awesome! You really made my week when I saw you had posted something! Keep up the fantastic work!

Hethen129Hethen129over 3 years ago
Glad Tidings

happy to see ya back

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Oh man, I had forgotten about this story! I loved it a couple years ago.

Here's hoping that it's back on the regular - I just reread the series and loved it all over again.

doeraktomdoeraktomover 3 years ago

I'm not one to comment often but I just wanted to say that I'm happy your continueing the story. I love the light and hilarious tone you take with it and I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to see you back

I have been waiting for almost a year good to see your back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is an absolute Blasy man. I'm loving it so much I'm putting it in my faves category. Thought you killed over on us or something. Glad to see you're still around and Kicking keep up the great work.

AdamMar5AdamMar5over 3 years ago
Long live Adventure of Rekka!

I liked this story to start with and was excited to see a new chapter but this chapter has been really excellent! The addition of another person from “our world” has created some great humor and character interplay. It’s cool how you make the characters 3-Dimensional and how bill recognizes his ridiculous plans work because they’re completely unexpected but that that won’t last. You’ve kept the tone very upbeat but without letting it slide into crackfic territory. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There can be only one thing better than a Rekka story

That's more Rekka stories :) Our mighty hellwan is finally back!

The slow and kinda dorky relationship building between Sarah and Scipius reminded me about the chapter one, so here I am, re-reading the entire series in the middle of the night.

mosesDmosesDover 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry, thought I'd posted a comment already. Looks like I didn't tell it I was really sure about commenting.

Thank you for your kind words! I'm really happy I've gotten time to write, I love doing it. Before I started this I never thought I'd be any good at it. I'm almost done with chapter 9, I hope you'll like it. Unless I screw something up and have to rewrite a lot of it. I'm going to confess to you that I have only a vague idea where I want this story to go, and a few major plot points along the way. I'm not sure how real writers do it, but I just sort of start writing and let the characters dictate where they go. Hopefully they go somewhere interesting and don't do anything sensible like running the hell away from all this madness and living their lives in peace. Oh, and this next one gets a bit darker, emotions run high. Sorry if the tone seems off, like I said, they sort of do their own thing.

Thanks again, hopefully posting sooner than next year.

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 3 years ago

So awesome you returned!

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Hells yeah , this is great more more more please.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Now we get:

Star Wars/Dungeons and Dragons/Heavy Metal/Metal Hurlant/Monty Python [Life of Brian & Argument Clinic] plus Lieutenant Cornelius reminds me of Graham Chapman/Pulp Fiction/Harry Potter - the whole Leviaso v Leviasa/Shakespeare/Roman Mythology/Cool Hand Luke/

in addition to:

Geek/Nerd entitlement/expectations subverted ["Nuh uh! Orcs is pink, all piggy too," Rekka replied, "You guys don't know anything. Maybe you're thinkin' of ogres. They're green, and they got muscles almost like Tabitha."

"Green ogres? This place is getting everything wrong," Larry grumped. - "Yeah, where we're from orcs aren't pigs. They're big tough war criminals with axes and spiked shoulder pads. They damn well don't oink," Bill complained.]

Fridged Women [Bechdel Test]

Some EXCELLENT description and dialogue:

Bill checked to see if his dick wasn't ground down to a nub, but unable to really tell. Rumpleforeskin had shrivelled up in the cold water and his hands were going pretty numb anyway.

"I'm seriously questioning letting you lead this party, you know?" Larry grumped. "Look, Helena just tapped it and now she's lit up like a Christmas tree. What kind of effect could it have on other mamono? Hey, Rekka, do you feel more.. hellhoundy?"

"I'm the hellhoundiest hellhound that ever hellhounded!" Rekka cheered.

"Damn right, no hellhound can hellhound better than you hellhound, you hell of a hellhound," Bill added happily.

Top shelf stuph!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermosesD@mosesD
Just a small town boy. Figure I should let y'all know here. I really like writing, it's honestly the most therapeutic thing I've ever done. Unfortunately seems like whenever I get into a good groove life decides to dump on me. I'll probably never straight up stop writing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES