Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did the usual man thing of falling asleep after we'd finished making love. I always tried to cuddle my partner. Christine accepted me pulling her down and laying her head on my shoulder. It was a little cheeky, give it 10 minutes and my shoulder would go dead, and I would wake up. Then hopefully I will be ready to go again. That's what happened. I opened my eyes and there she was. She looked content, I'm sure she had a small smile on her face. I moved slightly to ease the ache in my shoulder, and that woke her up. I thought there was a flash of embarrassment across her face, but it didn't last long. She moved and swung round and sat on the edge of the bed, I think she was going to the toilet. I got up behind her and said, "hang on a minute, let me help you off with this." and I started to unclip the back of the corset; when I got it fully undone I eased it forward and slipped my hands round the front and grasped her breasts, she was quite top heavy there was more than a handful. I fondled them gently and rolled my fingers up over the nipples. She leaned back into me, "oh that's nice, I like that." 

With my left hand on her breast, I let my right hand slide down between the crack of her legs, I moved it gradually and she opened her legs allowing me access to her labia, then I eased my fingers up to her clitoris and carefully easing the hood aside, I slowly ran my fingers gently over her clitoris. She shuddered, but then stood up pulling away from me. I think she had another small one, she was slightly unsteady on her feet. Turning she looked at me and said, "before we get too far, I think I need a shower." I straightened up onto my knees in front of her and carried on removing the corset which was hanging from her shoulders. I pulled that off and then helped her remove her shoes and stockings.  

"May I join you?" 

"I was hoping you'd say that." 

It took us nearly an hour to get clean, we were like a pair of prunes when we came out. 

The next time we got into bed I took charge to make sure she was satisfied. 

Over breakfast in the morning, she said to me, "When's your next weekend off. When can you get a long weekend?" 

I had planned to go out with Marcie the following weekend, so it was the weekend after that and that's when I told her I was available. 

"Do you fancy a small adventure?" 

"I'm always up for an adventure, but you'll have to explain yourself a bit more than that before I accept," 

"OK let's say a little bit more of an 'exploration', do you have a passport?" 

"Yes, but where are you planning on going?" 

"Oh, that'll be my surprise, can you be ready midday a week on Friday," I nodded my head. "Okay then, pack enough clothes for three days, casual stuff, slacks, shirts, jumpers, some walking shoes if you have them, you won't need anything posh." 

I was intrigued. She told me nothing else, but admitted she hadn't got it fully planned out yet. She would let me know next week, but plan to be ready at 10:00 o'clock on that Friday. 

That was the week when Jayde told me she'd be away for the weekend, I didn't ask where or with whom, I told her to have a good time. I said goodbye to her Thursday evening. I spent the weekend doing work around the house and washing cars, well mine anyway. And a ride on the bike, with Marcie. 

We settled into a routine of seeing Christine Thursday evening and sometimes a Saturday if I wasn't seeing Marcie on Sunday, Marcie and I took to taking bike rides along the South Coast. 

On Monday Jayde was at home when I got back from work, I inquired if she'd had a good weekend, she smiled at me and said she did, fortunately she didn't give me any more information that would have been too much. She asked if I'd had a good weekend, I told her I did some household jobs and went for a ride on the bike, no more than that. 

As the week progressed Jayde got grumpier and grumpier, on Thursday after I got back from an evening with Christine, I could see Jayde had been crying. As much as I wanted to go to bed, she was just a house mate paying rent; she was my ex-wife and despite what we're going through, I still loved her. So, I asked him what was wrong, as a good house mate would do. I was aware I could be opening a can of worms, and I was. 

"He won't answer my calls; he's ignoring me, I think he's ghosting me." I assume she meant the paramour she spent the weekend away with.  

I went and got a beer from my fridge and some wine from hers, I was going to regret this. "Tell me about it." 

"His name is Paul, I met him at the club a couple of weeks ago, and we seemed to hit it off. We went to Paris for the weekend he had some work to do there, it didn't take him long. We got the Eurostar, it was lovely, I thought we'd had a good time, we laughed, we drank and well, you know. But now he hangs up on me. I think he's blocked me." She was crying now. 

I sort of guessed this was going to happen, she is gorgeous, and everybody's eye candy, the sort of thing you'd be proud to show off and I had a feeling that was all he was doing, as well as the sex of course, which would have been good, as much as I hate to admit it. I had no words to say that wouldn't hurt her more, so I just stood up and cuddled her. "Sorry girl, welcome to the real world." 

I wanted to ask her if she was a weekend in Paris whore, you know a weekend in Paris for sex. I didn't. 

She asked if she could sleep with me in my bed, she felt lonely. I did point out, but you didn't normally do that to a house mate. She came back with we were both single, so we could do what we liked. I suppose she was right. We just cuddled, there was no sex.  

Christine and I went out the next Thursday night as we regularly do, we had started going out most Thursdays, we didn't always end up in bed, most times, but not always. She told me everything was set up and to be outside my front door at 10:00 o'clock. 

I was ready at 10:00 o'clock on that Friday and quite worryingly at 10:15 there was no sign of Christine, and that was most unlike her. I was just about to reach into my pocket for my phone when her white SLK came round the corner, not slowly. She opened the boot I put my bag inside, it wasn't big. She looked at me and said, "Passport?" I got it out of my pocket and showed it to her. Then we were off, I decided not to talk too much as she was driving quite quickly. I let her concentrate; it's almost as if we were late, it was plainly obvious quite soon that we were heading towards Dover. There are lots of ferries that travel from there. We pitched up and boarded at the last minute. I could see we were going to Calais. 

We got off the ferry and she was off; it was quite obvious she was following the signs to Brussels. Not happy about that but I said nothing. The sat nav was set up, but she didn't seem to be paying any attention to it and every time I tried to play with it, I got my hand slapped. But I noticed where we were going was over 250 miles away and would take us about five hours. Although at this speed I suspect somewhat less. We didn't talk a lot, she was still driving quite fast, well very fast actually, quite often over the speed limit. We bypassed Brussels and the signs said 'Liege'. That's better. Just before the German border we swung off the E40 and I didn't recognise any of the names.  

What I did recognise was a big river and being in Germany I assumed it was the Rhine. After driving through a bit of the Old Town.  We pulled up into what appeared to be a small hotel overlooking the river, she parked the car and said, "we're here." 

"And where is here, might I inquire?" I had an idea because I'd seen the town sign as we drove in. I saw the name, but it meant nothing to me.  

"Knob head." That's how she referred to her ex-husband, "and I used to come here years ago, he hated it, I loved it, the people, the wine, the ambience, as long as the river is not in full flood It's great." 

She went inside telling me to leave the bags. We can get them later; it wasn't the sort of place to have a porter. She walked straight into a small reception area where she dinged the bell. A little rotund lady came out and her face lit up with pleasure, "Frau Henderson, how lovely to see you again, it's been too long, far too long. We have saved your old room for you." Then this little lady grabbed hold of Christine and kissed her on both cheeks. She pushed her back and looked at me. Christine said. "This is my friend John, but, wir werden jetzt Deutsch sprechen, mein Freund muss Deutsch lernen." I guess I was going to learn to speak German over the weekend. 

The little lady looked at me and said, "If you are the reason that this lady has come back to visit us then we thank you." With that she grabbed hold of me and kissed me on both cheeks as well. That was the last time she or anyone except Christine spoke English to me.  

I found out the river was the Moselle, and the village was Bernkastel-Kues. The room we had overlooked the river with a balcony, this looked like being a good weekend. 

And what a weekend it was, we walked the Old Town holding hands. We drank the sharp, clear, crisp wines of the Moselle and Rhine valleys. The Germans like their sausage, and Christine had a lot of sausage that weekend. And she showed me her sausage eating skills, they were fantastic. I remember standing on the balcony, I was stood behind Christine, and I was fully inserted into her. We just stood there comfortably as I rocked slowly backwards and forwards, she didn't have a big orgasm, she just stood there and shook. The sex over the weekend was fantastic.  

I did learn to speak more German as well. My teachers were very considerate and didn't laugh at my many mistakes, confusing ears with eggs and vice versa was only one of them. 

We got back home, and she dropped me off at my house at about five o'clock and I was mentally fully relaxed, but physically knackered after all the exertions. Christine must have been as well, because on the way back she asked me to share the driving, she actually let me drive her SLK. 

Jayde perked up after the Paul thing, she went out a couple of times with Kirsty from the salon. She wasn't late home often and she never stayed out overnight. Not that it's any concern of mine. When the girls from the salon went out altogether, I heard from Marcie they all had a good time. I think she wanted to tell me more, but I held my hand up and told her I wasn't interested. I was really, but I wasn't going to let on. It was actually nothing to do with me what Jayde did.  

It was a couple of weeks later when I met up with Christine and Sonia in a local hotel bar to arrange some work experience for Sonia. 

After we arranged times and dates, Sonia and I left Christine in the hotel whilst I escorted her to her car. I held the door open for her, she leaned and kissed me on the cheek and said. "Thank you," 

"For what." I asked? 

"You've given my mother her confidence back, you make her feel attractive again, why do you think she was going to the salon so often." 

I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and closed the door after she'd sat down. She drove away, I was about to return to Christine when I noticed Jayde over the road leaving a hotel with a dapper looking gentleman. She looked good. She saw me and waved; I waved back, the gentleman leaned in, I could see him talking to her. I could see her talking back to him, but no idea what they were saying, he tried to lean in for a kiss. She turned her head away. 

I had an idea, just a fleeting one, that he had tried to stake his claim to my ex-wife in front of me, she looked absolutely gorgeous. But she turned her head away so he couldn't kiss her on the lips. But I could have been wrong.  

I didn't see Jayde until the following morning, she had little quip that my dates were getting younger, I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not. I just smiled. I asked if she had a good time and was that Paul she was with. 

"No, that's Harold, he works for the bank that I took my account out in." 

"I seem to have gone younger; you seem to have gone older."  

"He's not that old, really just a couple of years older than you." 

"Did you tell him I was your ex-husband when you saw me?" 

"Yes, why?" 

"Just wondered." Yes, he was trying to stake his claim and she stopped him. There might be hope. 

I didn't want to ask anymore, it was none of my business, and I didn't tell her the reason Sonia was there or who she was. 

The following week, we went through the same incident as she had with Paul, he'd taken what he wanted, he had a good time with her over the weekend, but then he just left her. I did a little digging about Harold and found out a bit more about him and now I know why. He lived in the next town over and was married. I had to let her know, but I was too much of a coward to do it myself. So, I enlisted Marcie's help, and she told her. We drank more beer and wine the night she found out, and I cuddled her in bed again. Still no sex.  

Marcie and I tried not to rub our relationship in Jayde's face. Marcie might have done that the first time, but we realised that it was not cool, so we wouldn't do it again. But it all went wrong the next week. Marcie lives in a nice flat above the salon and I picked her up there for a run to the New Forest on the bike, a Sunday lunch in a pub by a river just outside Beaulieu. She came out for this bike ride wearing her leather jacket but instead of leather trousers she was wearing jeans and over the knee thigh boots with at least 4" heels. Bloody hell that looked good, I was getting to like this Leather fetish of hers. We would probably end up with people following us just to look at her boots. Never mind. It all went well despite not being able to have a beer, until we got back to the bike after lunch to find the front tyre was flat, we went back into the pub whilst I phoned my recovery service, the Automobile Association. 

They couldn't get a bike transporter to me until late that evening. The landlord was paying attention and after I finished the call to the AA he came over to us. 

"I couldn't help but overhear your problems, I've got a couple of spare rooms and you could stay here the night, I'll give you a good rate and then you can get your tyre sorted at the tyre place down the road in the morning. One of the lads has got a van and he can give you a lift down there." 

I didn't get a chance to answer before Marcie jumped in, "we'll take it." 

"Right follow me. I've got some toothbrushes and toothpaste as well, as you don't seem to have any."  

He showed us a quaint little room with a shower En-suite. It was quite nice.  

The pub was open all day, so we popped down for a few drinks, not too many as I was still riding in the morning. We both made calls to let people know we wouldn't be at work as there had been a vehicle malfunction which would be sorted in the morning. Marcie didn't ask Jayde to open up the salon. Neither of us let on who we were with. 

After a chat with some locals and a couple of beers Marcie suggested we go to the room so she could have a shower. She had that glint in her eye that I had come to know, that and she was stroking my cock under the table. 

We managed to shower together; it was very cosy, there was not enough space for naughties.  

I laid on the bed watching her as she dried and brushed her hair. She was a fine-looking woman. 

"Marcie, will you do me a favour?" 

"I might, what is it?" 

"Will you put your boots back on?" 

"Oh, you kinky man, of course I will." And she did. 

I think I had scratches on my back from those heels, and that's not a complaint. 

With the landlord's help I managed to get the tyre fixed the following morning and we headed home.  

I tried to park away from the salon, but as it was midday, the street was full, the only space was in front of the salon. We tried to make it as quick as possible, but things had a habit of going wrong that weekend.  

Marcie quickly got off the bike and went into the salon and then my bloody phone rang, it was work, they had a problem and wondered when I would be in. Whilst work was telling me what the problem was, and whilst I was desperately trying to cut the call short, I watched Marcie walk up to Jayde touch her gently on the arm and whisper into her ear. Jayde spun round and saw me. That wasn't on at all, I was upset with Marcie, we weren't going to rub our going out in Jayde's face. But I did notice Marcie was stroking Jayde's arm. I will never understand women. 

I had a phone call from Marcie a couple of days later, we normally did everything by text, so it was a surprise. She told me that Jayde wasn't handling this well, after finding out Harold was married and Paul just dumped her, there may have been others too. She felt like she was just being used. She was muttering that she'd made a terrible mistake. And she told me she wouldn't be surprised if Jayde called the whole thing off early, she asked what I thought about that? I told her I didn't know; I'd have to think about it. It's been over two months since the divorce was finalised. Then Marcie surprised me. "Can we meet up on Thursday and chat about it, oh I know it's your night with Christine, but I've asked her and she's okay with it." I suppose after Christine's comment about not being into black leather I should have realised that they knew about each other. 

We arranged to meet in a pub on the other side of town, one that I didn't normally use. I walked in and found Marcie, I went and fetch both of us a drink then she told me that she thought that Jayde was going to call it off. Jayde told her that she felt she was just being used as a sex object.  

Marcie then asked what it would mean for us. I sort of turned the question round and asked her what she wanted. 

"I like you a lot, and in time I could see us spending a lot of time together, but I can't see it being permanent, you're fun, pleasant to be with and a real gentleman." She giggled, "and you're not bad in the sack either. But there will always be Jayde in the background, the silly bitch." 

"So, this is it, for us then?" 

"Oh, I hope not just yet, I'd love a few more rides on that bike of yours. And I have some more outfits to show you." I could hear the innuendo in her voice, she could barely suppress the giggle. "But as soon as Jayde calls it off and if you accept it there's no more 'us', we'll still be friends but no more bike rides." 

"Well, we'd better get a few in before she does that. Let's see what we can arrange, I know a nice country pub where we can embarrass the locals if you're up for it?" 

"Oh yes definitely," she gave me a quizzical look and said, "does that mean if she asks you to marry her, you'll say yes?" 

"Part of me is not sure, she's done this once, will she do it again that's the bit that worries me? You have been brilliant; I've had real fun with you, but as you say it's not permanent. But I do miss her terribly and having her live in the same house is quite hard work. I constantly want to help her when things go wrong, slap her backside gently as I walked past like I used to do. It could have been a mistake letting her stay on after we got divorced." We'd got all serious now. We took a drink of our drinks and sat there just pondering what we just said. 

Then the damnedest thing, Christine walked in, this pub is a little lower than her standard watering hole, so I wondered why she was here, and then Marcie waved at her, and she walked across towards us smiling and sat down. This was bloody strange. 

I went and got some more drinks; I needed time to think, when I got back those two were thick as thieves. Christine started. "I gather you two have sorted yourselves out, my it's my turn now with him I suppose?" 

I held up my hands, "hang on, what the bloody hell is happening here?"