Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
They are divorced, so is the grass greener?
12.3k words
4.19
38.8k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

Chapter 2   

Right now they are divorced, let's see if they sort it out and make up.

The BTB crowd might like my alternative ending.

The grass is greener for some people.

It was a Tuesday and I was at home when the divorce paperwork turned up. We were officially divorced. I gave Marcie a quick call, we had planned for this. I went and got my leathers and helmet; I pushed the motorbike out of the shed.  I kickstarted it and rode to the salon and parked outside. It had an electric starter, but I didn't use it. I climbed off, removed my helmet and walked into the salon, as is normal most people looked to see who was coming in the door. A lot of jaws hit the floor when they recognised it was me in black leather, including Jayde's. I went up to her, I gave her the envelope addressed to her and said. "If this is the same as mine, we are divorced." I kept on walking towards Marcie's office at the back of the salon. I knocked on the office door and Marcie opened it, stepping out, she was also wearing motorcycle leathers and carrying a small bag. I indicated, and she led the way. I thought she looked good in leather. As we left the Salon, Marcie turned back inside and said. "Jayde, do me a favour, lock up please, I probably won't be back before closing time." I kick started the bike, it looks more manly. Marcie put her helmet on, climbed on the pillion and we rode away. 

I'd been taking refresher lessons. It often happens with men in a midlife crisis who had motorbikes when they were younger, go out and buy a big motorcycle and because they're not used to the power end up killing themselves. At least it's a supply of organs for transplant. So, I took lessons. I bought myself a second-hand midrange BMW Tourer, one that had a kickstart fitted, it just felt better!  

Marcia and I had a long ride into the country. Did we have sex, it's been two weeks, you bet your bottom fucking dollar we did. At short notice I'd managed to book a room in a small country inn, we got there about three o'clock, I went the long way round. After a small bite to eat, I could tell Marcie was getting frisky. We went up to the bedroom. It was a lovely country style room with a four-poster bed. Marcie must have thought that I looked quite debonair in my leather motorcycle trousers, braces and a tee shirt because she pushed me back onto the bed and leapt on me. That kiss will be burnt into my brain. She pulled back and looked at me. There was lust in her eyes. "I don't know what the fuck Jayde is doing, and at this moment I don't fucking care. I've not had a good fuck for about six months so you'd better produce." 

"Babe, that's not going to happen the first time round. I've not had sex for ages either, how long do you think I'm going to last?" 

She laughed at me. "You've got a tongue and fingers haven't you, and from what Jayde has intimated you know how to use them." All the time she was talking she was pulling my trousers off and as soon as she'd done that, she started undressing herself, then there was a surprise. Under her motorcycle leather's all she was wearing was a black leather waist clincher, a black leather push up bra and stockings. No knickers. This girl had a thing for leather, I wasn't complaining, it suited her, she looked good. 

It was my turn to be demonstrative, I stood up, grabbed hold of her and threw her on the bed, bloody hell it squeaked. I hoped the bar downstairs was empty.

Shit it wasn't, we'd just left; it was full of locals trying to enjoy a quiet afternoon pint. I slipped up beside her and started kissing her on the lips, then moved down to her neck, with one hand I grabbed her hair and pulled it back to expose her neck. My other hand slid down over the leather waist clincher and found that lovely soft passage. I slipped a finger gently inside, she was wet, I shuffled around a bit until I could get my arm fully down and I inserted two fingers all the way in and moved them rapidly backwards and forwards, she started to breathe heavily. I used her hair to pull her up so I could kiss her on the lips. Now my fingers were fully wet I moved them out up onto her nub and started rubbing round and round it gently, she was breathing heavily still. It wasn't long before she came, bloody hell it hadn't been long. I was so hard it was aching, I desperately wanted to put it inside her warm soft channel, but I wanted her to get a few more ahead. 

As she was coming down, I slid down the bed, I nearly fell off the end. I pushed her knees up and open so I could see that delightfully little pleasure bud of hers, she wasn't shaved down there, but I got the impression she trimmed it just leaving a gentle light furry covering. I like that. I could smell the leather from the waist clincher, I've said it before, but I do like leather. I licked the moisture that was easing from her quim, she tasted nice. Holding her legs apart with my hands I pushed gently eased round and round her clitoris with my tongue not daring to touch it, but occasionally whisking quickly over it, she shuddered but didn't come, I kept on going round and round increasing the times I went across the clitoris. She was getting closer and closer and so was I, if I didn't bury myself inside that quim quite soon, I'd make a mess all over the bed. I lifted myself up and took hold of her knees and pushed them up. I poised myself, I said to her, "Are you ready?" 

"Too fucking right, I am, just get on with it." 

I did, I sunk myself in up to my nuts, she was so wet and tight, a couple of thrusts and we were both there. I do remember the bed squeaking but didn't care less, the old boys downstairs could be jealous. 

I must have rolled off her because I remember waking up after that post fucking sleep that we men tend to do, I had my arms around her, and she was there looking at me. She smiled and said, "stupid fucking bitch." She leaned in and kissed me. "Time for round two?" 

Pointing down at my worn out cock I said, "I don't think so." 

"Oh, I can do something about that." 

She slid herself down until she was laid between my legs looking up at me, she smiled; opened her mouth and took my flaccid cock right into it, it didn't take long. What's the past tense for flaccid. I love the way she looks up at me with my cock in her mouth. She put her hands behind her back, and the leather bra fell off, I haven't paid much attention to her breasts before, but they look bloody good from where I was seeing them. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back just enjoying the sensation. Not as good as Jayde, but still bloody good anyway. I was losing track of time. There was a shuffling down the bottom of the bed. I opened my eyes as she took her mouth off my cock, and she shuffled up the bed. She had both hands on my chest, she smiled at me as she sunk onto my cock, her breasts were fantastic, small brown nipples perched on perky little breasts. She was moving up and down slowly, she still had that smile on her face. "This one should take longer, let's just enjoy it." 

She carried on moving up and down gently, she leaned forward to change the angle, it was so nice, I again lost track of time again. She just sat there for a while, then she started rocking backwards and forwards, all the time smiling at me. Then she started moving faster, her breathing got heavier, the bed squeaking got louder, I still didn't care. She was getting close and so was I. Do I stay here and let her ride me, or do I flip her over and give her a hammering. It was taken out of my hands. She must have been practising with her muscles, she leaned forward and squeezed me tightly. I hope my pumping upwards a couple of times helped. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, but nothing came out her whole body shuddered, and she collapsed on to me. It didn't take me long with all that squeezing of her fanny muscles, I emptied myself into her. 

We fell asleep in each other's arms. We awoke at about eight o'clock and went downstairs for a bite to eat, there was quite a lot of sniggering in the bar like a bunch of school children. It was either about what they'd heard from upstairs or the tight leather dress that Marcie was wearing, she really did seem to have a thing about leather, I still wasn't complaining. We didn't care what the locals thought, we're probably not coming back here again. I told the landlord we would be leaving early in the morning and wouldn't want breakfast. I had to be at work and so did Marcie. 

We weren't late to bed, and we made gentle love this time and soon fell asleep after all of our exertions. We were up early in the morning, it was absolutely lovely to ride that bike on the open empty roads. I may have broken a few speed limits. I dropped Marcia at her salon before it opened, she used her spare keys to let herself in. 

When she got to the door I said to her, "Please don't say anything to Jayde, don't rub her nose in it, please." She looked thoughtful, "I might have done that as we left yesterday, I wasn't thinking. I will apologise to her, and I won't do it again, stupid fucking bitch." That phrase again. As she went into the salon, she turned to me and said, "You won't mention the leather, will you?" 

"Definitely not, our secret; as long as you wear it again." 

"I might have other things for you to see." She smiled. 

"I look forward to that then." I smiled back at her and rode away. 

I just had time to get back to the house, park the bike and get changed into normal clothes and drive to work in the car. It was just after midday when my phone bonged at me with a calendar reminder. It just said "Christine." I sent Christine a text, "do you have time to talk? Or phone me at your convenience." 

Christine phoned me later in the afternoon and I told her that I'd had my divorce paperwork through, and I was now single, we had already arranged to meet that Thursday and I asked if she wanted to change anything. She told me everything was OK as it was, and she'd heard about the divorce because she'd been in the salon this morning. She'd also heard something about a large motorbike and a man all in black leather. I kind of guessed she'd heard about Marcie and I riding off into the sunset as it were. I thought to myself oh shit I've upset her. But she just carried on as if nothing happened and we agreed to continue our meeting on Thursday. I had to think for a while; dating mature sensible people was going to be different from dating when I was younger. 

Christine and I had a pleasant evening that Thursday, she joked with me about black leather, but told me she wasn't interested in motorcycle rides, then I realised she was talking about my motorcycle leathers. I wondered how much she knew about Marcie and me. I drove us back to her place, she was a lady of class, so I was going to tease her, and to be honest I wasn't sure how far she wanted to go. As we reached the door of her house I pulled her to one side and pushed back against the door jamb and kissed her, nice and slowly and gently. It was the first proper lip kiss we'd had and I wanted to make it last, she didn't push me away. I ran my hands down her body, she was breathing heavily. I felt her hands grab my hair and she pulled my head into her neck. It looks like she likes being kissed on the neck. I ran my hand up her skirt, she was wearing stockings, I pushed her knickers aside and found her love channel; I was stroking it and it was very wet. "Just tell me when to stop." I told her.  

"Don't you bloody dare." Was all I got. We were stood outside her front door, and she was hanging on to me with her arms around my neck, she was breathing heavily as my fingers were inside her when all the sudden the front door opened and there was a mini-Christine, a young Christine. "What the bloody hell is going on here?" 

We disentangled ourselves rapidly with some difficulty. 

Christine got all embarrassed. "Sonia, you're not due home until tomorrow." 

"I thought I'd surprise you mummy dear, you two had better come indoors, this could get embarrassing." 

We went indoors. "John this is my daughter, Sonia, Sonia this is John, a gentleman friend of mine." 

Sonia put a hand out to shake hands, I looked at her in the face and gave a gentle shake of the head. It would not be right to shake hands with her mother's love juices all over my fingers. 

Sonia said. "Nice to meet you, please come in, mother has mentioned you." She held the door open, and we both went in. Christine was embarrassed, and I felt like we were two teenagers being accused of doing something we shouldn't have been doing. I decided to give them some space and asked where the toilet was. I was pointed to a small door across the hallway. I washed my hands. On leaving the toilet Sonia called to me that they were in the living room, I followed the sound of her voice. I had a glance around the place, it was big but tastefully decorated, big comfortable armchairs, that sort of thing.  This was going to be strange. 

Christine patted the sofa next to her, on the table in front of her was a bottle of Crafty Old Hen and a glass. Christine had obviously taken note of what I like to drink. Sonya lightened the mood by saying, "now I know who the beer is for," and with a little chuckle added, "I didn't think my mother had become a hardened real ale drinker. She much prefers crisp German white wines." I had a thought Crafty Old Hen is quite strong. Was she trying to get me a little tiddly so I wouldn't drive home? We chatted for a few minutes, and I asked her what she was reading at university as her mother told me it was something to do with nuts, bolts and stuff like that. She told me it was mechanical engineering design. It appears Christine had already told her what I did for a living and she was interested in my machinery. I think Christine was getting a bit bored, so she excused herself.

As soon as she left the room Sonya leaned forward in a quiet but firm voice said to me. "Can we meet for a coffee tomorrow please; I would like to know what your intentions are towards my mother." Bloody hell that's a turnaround, normally it's the father asking what the intentions are of a suitor. Oh well times are different. We arranged a time and a place for tomorrow after I finished work. When Christine came back Sonia stood up and said, "I've had a long day, it's my bedtime. Be good you two and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." 

Sonia came across to me, I stood up as she held her hand out to me again, I took it, she said quietly, "You seem nice, thank you for not shaking my hand earlier. I appreciate that." 

Having Sonia in the house somewhat cooled our ardour, so we chatted for a little while and then I decided to go home, I think Christine was slightly relieved as I think she was a little bit embarrassed, but she did give me a toe-curling kiss before I left. 

I met Sonia in one of the smaller restaurants in town, she thanked me for coming but she didn't beat around the bush; she asked me what my intentions were towards her mother. She'd pre-warned me the previous evening what she was going to ask so it was fairly easy. I gave her a quick, shortened version of what happened to Jayde and myself and some of the conversations I'd had with her mother. Christine had told me she was in no mood to marry so my situation of planning to go back to Jayde fitting in well with her plans, she was looking for companionship. What I didn't tell Sonya was she wanted a more intimate relationship, which we would have achieved had she not been home last night.  She took it all in but didn't say much more about it. We talked about her university, my machinery. She was interested in some work experience on my machines, so I suggested we meet up in a few weeks' time when she was next home from university. 

But as we were finishing dessert, she looked at me with a serious face. "Please don't hurt her, the breakup with my father hurt her more than she lets on." 

"I like her a lot, I wouldn't do that to her, when and if I do go back to Jayde, she will probably be the second person to know. I can't be any fairer than that." 

"Thank you, that's all I can ask." 

I didn't expect to see Jayde that first weekend after the divorce became final; she went out in the evening but got home at a reasonable hour. I didn't care she was single now, well actually I did, but I had to get over it. I was going to have my fun. 

That following Saturday I took Marcie for another ride on the bike down to some nice little secluded coves on the Cornish coast. We swam in the sea even though it was summer it was still bloody cold. We found a way to warm up in the sand dunes though. She told me that when she apologised to Jayde, she got the impression that Jayde didn't think I'd be off the starting blocks so soon after receiving the divorce paperwork. And she might have been a little hurt about that. I told her that Jayde gave me the impression that she thought I wouldn't get much luck on the female front.  

"Then she's stupid because if I hadn't nabbed you Kirsty was lining herself up." 

I had a phone call from Christine prior to our usual Thursday evening, she asked if I could get to her place, and we would go out from there. I was tempted to take the bike but decided not to. I turned up. I rang the doorbell, and nothing happened, after a few minutes I rang it again; it was now nearly five minutes since I first rang the bell. I was worried that I was being taken for a ride and not on my bike, so I stood back when I heard the door latch opening, the door swung open. There stood Christine in a red satin over bust corset with a lace overlay, stockings and shoes that must be at least 5 inches high; she had one knee slightly in front of the other, a cheeky smile on her face her eyes were bright. 

"Wow." was the only thing that came out of my mouth. All the thoughts of food went completely out of my head. 

"Don't just stand there, come in and take advantage of what you see." 

I stepped inside the door and closed it behind me, as I did, she walked up to me. She curled one arm around my neck pulling my head towards hers and putting her lips on mine, her other hand went round my waist pulling me into her whilst she gave me another proper kiss. I think my heart melted and my toes curled again. 

When I came down from cloud nine, I gently pushed her back and took in the full view. "You look flipping gorgeous." It was hard to keep the lust out of my voice. 

"This old body needs a little bit of help; do you like it," she took a pace back and slowly turned round. 

I got a bit chivalrous. I looked her in the eyes. "To start with, you're not old, you're only a year or two older than me. You look beautiful, you are beautiful but the most beautiful thing about you is your character and your attitude, that is the best thing about you. Although you do look absolutely gorgeous." I stroked her face with the back of my hand. Her eyes seemed to mist over, she leaned forward and took my hand and led me into the house, we got to the bottom of the stairs she turned and looked at me and said, "beer or bed?" 

"Silly question my beautiful lady, beer of course." With that I stepped in front of her and with her hand still in mine we started up the stairs. We got to the top and I turned to look at her, she giggled as I said. "OK now which way?" 

She pointed to the one open door; I led her into that way. It was a well-appointed bedroom, plush with a lady's touch as you would expect. It was her turn now, she led me to the bed and turned me round so my back was facing the bed and she pushed me backwards. 

In a stern voice said. "Stay there." I did as I was told. She undid my belt and fly and managed to release my manhood from its confines. She took me completely into her mouth and then looked up at me, I love it when they do that. She got me nice and hard. She pulled off and then crawled up my body and placed herself over my cock, gently easing herself on to me. She was wet already; she must have been looking forward to this. She lifted herself up and down gently. She was starting to get there, she then used her hand to play with herself.  There she was. In a Red Satin Basque sat on my cock gently easing herself up and down and her fingers gently playing with the clitoris. Probably the most erotic sight I have seen with a woman. She had her head back, breathing deeply, it didn't take long to feel her muscles clenching. That pushed me over the edge. She collapsed forward onto me. I was getting used to ladies taking what they wanted, it all seemed familiar. I wasn't complaining. 

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers