Adventures at Disney Pt. 02 Ch. 06-11

Story Info
A couple finds a BDSM sub in a very unlikely place! Ch.06-11
9.7k words
4.83
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyTomoe
PolyTomoe
25 Followers

Chapter 6 - Race Day

Race day. Even in an alternate universe, some things are constant. It's hot, humid and I cramp up around Mile 10. The only difference here is that I get to listen to two women tell me how stubborn I am all the way to the finish.

The line at the massage tent is way too long, but April tells us not to worry. She has her travel kit in her car and after we take showers, she can give us both a massage as thanks for sharing our room.

On the way back to the room we stop to grab some breakfast at White Water Snacks. April must check out by 11:00, so she takes off to grab a shower and pack her stuff. We spend a few more minutes sitting, but Diana is kind of quiet.

"What's wrong, my love?" I ask.

"I don't know. My head's all over the place."

"Work? The house? Moving?"

"No. Now that you mention it, I haven't thought about any of those things at all this weekend. It's just..."

"April?"

She hesitates a long time before finally admitting "...yes. She's in my head, it's making me crazy, and I don't know why."

"Di, it's not that hard. You have a crush on her. For your whole life, you thought that kind of thing is wrong, that it couldn't.... shouldn't happen with another woman. Now you've found someone that you have an amazing connection to, and it has. It's more than just friendship. Tell me that you are not attracted to her physically."

This time she hesitates even longer before replying. I know her well enough that there is no sense in lying to me. "I am... a lot. But it's all wrong. I don't even know if I could ever bring myself to do something about it. Besides, I am sure that it is all one way."

I laugh out loud. "Are you kidding? I've seen the way she looks at you. I guarantee you that exact same thoughts are going through her head, too."

A shocked look appears on her face. "Really? Are you sure? How could she possibly be interested in me?"

"She's interested because you're you. It's chemistry, Di, and the two of you have it by the truckload... oh crap!" I exclaim, grabbing my right hamstring, which has a minor cramp.

After the cramp goes away, we decide that just sitting is probably a bad idea. We head back upstairs for showers, which feel wonderful. Just as we finish dressing there is a knock on the door. It's April; carrying a suitcase and a small locker bag. Her hair is still wet from her shower and with one look we can both tell that she isn't wearing a bra under her tee shirt.

"Okay, who's first?" she asks, opening her locker bag and pulling out various jars.

We decide I should go first since I've started cramping up again. Turning all professional, she asks me where it hurts (which is mostly everywhere). April disappears into the bathroom and then returns with a towel, telling me to strip, lie on the bed face down and cover up with it. She's going to have to work the top of my hamstrings and glutes, first with lotion and then a sports gel, which can get messy.

I lie on the edge of the bed. She immediately starts working on my calves. Diana asks her to explain what she is doing and why. That way, she can try to do the same thing for April later. April tells her to take a leg and do the same things that she does. As the two of them work on my legs and the pain starts to go away, I start to relax.

After a while, I can't tell who's doing what. At one point, I feel the towel being moved so that my ass becomes exposed. I reach back to adjust it and Diana slaps my hand, telling me to leave it. I feel one of them (who?) working out the knot in my left glute, and then I feel two sets of hands on my ass. At that point, and despite the pain, I am really getting turned on, and can feel myself getting hard. I know neither of them can see it, but Diana knows me quite well. When April goes to get her "industrial strength" Biofreeze alternative, I feel Diana slip a hand between my legs and give my cock and balls a quick fondle. I can barely keep myself hidden when April returns and the two of them apply the salve.

Whatever this stuff is, it is strong and quick working. Fortunately, it also acts like a cold shower. The two of them cover me with the towel and then a blanket. I decide that it's a really good time to take a nap. I am about to say so when Diana asks me when she should wake me up. Yes, she knows me well!

I'm asleep in minutes. Meanwhile, the two women have moved over to the other bed. April goes to wash up in the bathroom and tells Diana to lie down. Diana undresses and gets under a towel. She realizes that she is looking forward to the massage, but not because her muscles are sore. When April returns, she takes the towel and tosses it aside, "kind of pointless after yesterday, don't you think?"

She then proceeds to give Diana a full body massage, concentrating on the sore muscles in her shoulders, back, feet, and legs first. She finally works her way up to the top of Diana's thighs and glutes, and then spends a lot of time kneading Diana's shapely and toned ass, and occasionally, rubbing her inner thigh. Her fingers come achingly close to Diana's pussy, but April never actually crosses the line from a massage to something more (even though Diana thinks that she may want her to do just that).

Just when my wife thinks she can't stand it anymore; April tells her to flip over. She works Diana's front just as efficiently as her back. Diana closes her eyes as her shoulders and upper chest muscles are worked over, but April never comes close to her breasts except of a couple of accidental brushes. It's so quick that Diana can't tell if it was intentional or not.

April moves on to Diana's legs, where she takes care of her IT bands and quads and then says she is going to do a couple of stretches. Standing near her feet, April takes Diana's left leg and does a whole range of motion exercise with it, finally bending it back and away to stretch the hamstring. It's a great stretch, so of course Diana opens her eyes to see how it is being done. She immediately realizes that April is staring straight at her open (and damp) pussy.

April's gaze is intense and raw, and Diana can see her lick her lips just a little. It sends a slight shiver through Diana's whole body, which April feels. That seems to bring back her attention, and Diana closes her eyes as April switches to her right leg. She must kneel on the bed to do the stretch this time, and as she does, Diana opens her eyes just far enough to peer through her lashes and see April's face. It's incredibly exciting; again, she is studying my wife's pussy as she completes the stretch, except this time, Diana "lets" her left leg slowly drift to the floor. This opens her all the way up and the excitement of it pulls at Diana deep inside. She is certain that April must see how incredibly wet she has become. The look on April's face is almost hungry, likes she is dying to taste a scrumptious desert, yet she does nothing except put her leg down and asks how it all felt.

"Great!" Diana replies, "although I think I'll skip the ointment for a while. Okay, now it's your turn!"

Diana rolls off the bed and stretches from head to toe, making a point to thrust her chest outwards so April can see that her nipples are painfully hard before putting shorts and a tee shirt on. While she does that, she also glances over at me. I'm totally crashed.

Diana goes into the bathroom to pee. If April was trying to tease her, she did a good job. Diana can't help it and starts rubbing her own clit. She knows it wouldn't take much to make herself come, but that isn't what she wants, so she finally finds the will to stop.

By the time Diana returns to the room, April is lying naked on the bed, no pretense of modesty or awareness that I am sleeping in the next bed. Diana decides to do to April exactly what April did to her. She spends at least twenty minutes on April's shoulders, back, feet and lower legs. When she gets to April's ass, she automatically spreads her legs to allow access to her inner thighs. Just like April did, Diana makes a point to come close without actually touching anything sensitive. She does however spend extra time on April's ass and takes a trick out of my book, grabbing both ass cheeks at once and pulling them wide, which gives an unobstructed view of April's tight little asshole and part of her pussy. It seems damp as well. Diana moves up near her head and tells her it's time to flip. When she does, it's obvious that her nipples are even bigger and harder than last night, definitely bigger around than Diana's thumb. More than that, Diana realizes that April's pubic hair is gone.

Diana moves down the edge of the bed and taps her finger where blond curls used to be. "What is this?" she asks.

April opens her eyes and sees Diana standing over her. "This...", she says, "is my Declaration of Independence! I was always planning on doing something wild once my divorce was final. I didn't know what it would be until last night. Seems to be more fun than getting drunk. The only problem is that I didn't have a mirror. I'm not sure how well I did. Do you mind telling me?"

With that, she slowly spreads her legs. While the easy spots look fine, it looks like April missed a lot. "You're going to need to clean that up a bit. What did you use?"

"A razor, but I couldn't see what I was doing." She starts to giggle, "I don't suppose..."

Diana cuts her off, "where is it?"

A minute later, after April gets her razor, and Diana gets a few hot wet washcloths, and a cup of warm water, they are back in the bedroom. I'm still crashed.

Diana positions April so that she is reclining against a pile of pillows, with her ass at the foot of the bed on a towel, holding her legs spread. She puts a hot washcloth between April's legs and lets it sit a couple of minutes to soften the hair. When she removes it, she pulls April's legs farther apart and applies a generous amount of shaving cream.

Starting with April's inner thighs, Diana carefully shaves away soft blond hair. Diana concentrates hard on what she is doing so that she doesn't nick April, so it takes quite a while before they are ready for the more delicate areas.

"I have to touch you now if I am going to do this right. Are you sure that this is what you want?" Diana asks.

April licks her lips before responding in a barely audible purr, "Oh God, more than anything."

Slowly, Diana reaches out and takes hold of one side of April's labia. Diana pulls the outer lip away from her body and slowly runs the razor against it. She rinses and continues, shaving the outside of the labia first, before pulling it the other direction and shaving the inner portion. She then does the other side, being just as deliberate. When that is done, she grabs both labia at once, pulling upward. She shaves under April's pussy, and around her asshole. Before she moves upwards to finish, Diana pauses to look at April's face. She sees a look there that she recognizes on me when I am incredibly horny. She also realizes that this whole thing was a setup, and that the shaving was in April's plan from the beginning.

"We are almost done. How close do you want me to go?" Diana asks.

"All the way. I want it all gone. I want to be smooth for you." April replies. Smooth for you, she said, not smooth like you. Diana can feel you're her mouth go dry because this is the point of no return. Once she touches April's clit, she knows where it will lead. There will be no pretending that this was some innocent mistake.

"Okay, hang on. I need some more water," you say.

Diana runs into the bathroom and gets more hot water and rewets the washcloth. She pauses to look in the mirror and take a deep breath.

"What the hell are you doing, Di? Do you really need to complicate your life more than it is?" she thinks to herself and then realizes that it isn't the potential sex that scares her, it's the potential relationship. Damn if she doesn't have a crush on April.

Diana returns to the bedroom. I'm still out like a light. April looks at her like she's holding her breath. Diana puts some shaving cream on her fingers and kneels between April's legs. Slowly, she rubs it around her entire clitoris and hood, causing April to spasm. She then takes the razor and ever so gently, shaves the area right over it. After each stroke, she wipes the area with the washcloth and then repeats the process. Finally, there are on a couple of small hairs that are left. To get them, Diana squeezes April's now erect member between two fingers and pulls it out and away from April's body. This causes April to moan softly, lifting her ass off the bed. Holding it tightly, Diana gets the last tiny hairs. When she lets go, April collapses back against the pillows, letting her breath out in a long whoosh.

"Hold on", Diana says in a husky voice, "I need to inspect my work".

At this point, April's pussy is wide open and gaping. Her labia are red and swollen, and Diana can see her juices running down to her asshole. Diana slowly uses her fingers to spread April wider, pulling her labia apart, and running her thumbs up and down April's sopping wet opening. Diana can easily smell April's arousal now. It's a strong sweet smell that goes straight to her head. She let's go of April's labia and hovers her fingers above April's clit. Looking up at her, Diana can see that April has let go of her legs and is playing with her own hard nipples; her head slowly rolling in the pillows. Placing her thumbs on either side of April's pert little jewel, she slowly pulls the hood back, so that April is fully exposed. Diana glances up one more time and sees April's eyes snap open as she pauses. Diana licks her own lips, and flicks her tongue out. She is rewarded with a small nod - April wants her to do it...

"Owww, owwww, OWWWW!!!. Cramps!! Both hamstrings! It's bad!" I am screaming from the other bed. Diana looks over, and sees that I am still face down, and holding both legs. From there, everything happens in slow motion. Both women spring up and run to the bed. April has Diana work one hamstring while she works the other. It takes nearly five minutes for the cramps to subside. Once they do, April bolts to the bathroom and returns after finding a robe.

"Diana, we really should get dressed and get out to the parks. Staying still is only going to make this worse. I'll go ahead and go into the bathroom so you guys can change out here." With a small shrug of what could only be disappointment, April turns around, grabs her bag and goes to change.

Diana jumps up and catches April just inside the bathroom entrance, closing the door before turning April around and pushing her against the counter. Diana leans into April and whispers in her ear, "no playing around while you are in here, okay? This was just an interruption, but if you make yourself come without me, I'll..."

She has no idea where the next part comes from (probably from me), but in a joking tone she finishes, "...I'll punish you. I'll hold you down and let Bruce spank you, which I am sure he would love to do".

April looks at Diana for a moment, smiles devilishly and whispers back "Is that a promise? I think I might like that."

"It's a promise alright, but it won't be as good as this..."

Diana puts a hand beneath April's robe and slowly runs two fingers up her thigh, between her legs and into April's still soaked pussy. Pressing them as deep as she can before slowly twisting them back and forth. April goes weak in the knees and starts to moan. Pressing her hard against the counter, Diana silences the moan with a deep kiss and then starts fucking April with her fingers. Her other hand parts April's robe and finds her breast, twisting the nipple hard. When she finally removes her fingers, she drags them hard against April's clitoris. From there, they go into my wife's mouth, and Diana makes sure April watches as she licks them clean. "Remember, you don't come without me, or else! Now get dressed and let's go!"

Chapter 7 - Bed Time

Walking in the park was tough for me, but eventually I started to loosen up and have fun. I could tell that there was a change between the two women with me but could only guess at what. Diana was constantly giggling, laughing, and whispering. April kept throwing me knowing glances and long appraising stares. At the same time, it seemed like Diana was paying even more attention to me than normal, almost like she was trying to keep an invisible balance ledger even. More than once, I watched the two of them hold hands when no one else was watching. We went from ride to ride, our adrenaline taking over and keeping us from getting tired. All-in-all, it was a freaking awesome day in the park.

Eventually, we found ourselves back where this all started, getting ready to watch fireworks. Even though we've seen the same display multiple times, they are always good. Tonight however, they really seemed extra romantic. As usual, I am standing behind Diana, holding her in my arms. April is at her side, at least when they start. By the time they are over, Diana had pulled her in front of her, into her own arms.

When we leave the park, I go back to the hotel while the two of them do some final shopping at World of Disney. By the time they make it to the room, I'm already in bed and asleep. Diana and April sit on the other bed, talking about anything and everything, but nothing serious.

"Does he normally sleep that much?" April asks.

"No, it's just his way of coping with the run. When we first started dating, he'd sometimes sleep for fourteen hours to catch up on sleep for the week."

"Aren't you tired?

"Strangely, no. I should be, but I'm not."

"Hmmmm, me either."

Eventually, April looks at Diana and asks, "What's it like?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and Bruce. Best friends. Fifteen years together, just yourselves and your dogs... er, pack?"

Diana ponders it for a moment. "Honestly, it's fantastic. He's my best friend and the most supportive guy you could imagine. We keep waiting for the 'tough year', but it never happens." She pauses for a moment and then continues, "Which is why I think we need to cool it tonight. As much as I want to take up where we left off, I need to talk to him first. I need to know that it doesn't hurt us."

April looks hurt for a moment and then slowly nods. "I get it. I really do. If my marriage had been half as good as yours, I wouldn't have wanted to risk it either. Why don't we get some sleep? We should get up early, plus we need to make plans for when you get to Sedona..." suddenly she has a panicked look on her face. "... you are going to want to see me again when you get there aren't you?"

"Silly girl, of course I will. There is nothing I am looking forward to more..." Diana says and then punctuate it with a slow soft kiss to April's lips "... except finishing what we started earlier today."

*****

Suddenly, Diana finds herself wide awake. She doesn't know what time it is, but it's still pitch black in the room. She hears a soft noise coming from April's bed but can't tell what it is. Once her eyes finally adjust, she can see April lying naked in bed, the covers in a heap at her feet. She hears the noise again and her first thought is that April is having a nightmare, then sees the way April's arm and hand are moving. She's playing with herself! Diana is instantly wet. She watches for a while. Even though it's dark, the beds are only a couple of feet apart and she can see well enough. April has one hand working slowly at her pussy, while the other is rubbing her breasts and nipples.

Diana loves to watch me play with myself. It isn't any different with April. Even though I am on my side right next to her, Diana decides to join in. She strips off her shirt and starts playing with herself. Overcome by the initial rush of pleasure Diana closes her eyes for a moment. When she opens them, she can see that April's eyes are open and following her own movements. Diana hesitates only for a moment, and then keeps going, moving even faster.

PolyTomoe
PolyTomoe
25 Followers