Adventures at Disney Pt. 02 Ch. 06-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down", April mouths, scooting over to the very edge of the bed and reaching out with her left hand. Diana takes her fingers out of her pussy and reaches out. April grabs her wrist and leans out of bed far enough to lick my wife's fingers clean. April then falls back, holding Diana's hand tightly. Once again, she locks eyes and then continues playing with herself.

Diana starts again with her left hand, which is awkward, but she is so turned on that she doesn't care. Within moments, she feels an orgasm coming on, but tries to hold it until April goes. Fortunately, it doesn't take long. When April comes, her entire body arcs high off the bed and goes rigid, her fingers squeezing Diana's. That sends Diana crashing over the edge; she bites her lip to keep from screaming from the intensity of it.

Eventually they both recover, turning on their sides to face each other, hands still clasped. With their lust temporarily sated, they fall asleep staring into each other's eyes.

Chapter 8 - Magic Hour

When Diana wakes up, April is still lying on her side facing our bed. Fortunately, she had pulled her covers up because I am already up and making noise in the bathroom. Eventually, this wakes April up. When she sees Diana looking at her, she flashes a big smile and says "Hey, sexy!" in a sleepy voice.

Diana sits up, pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts, but it doesn't hide hard pokey nipples. "Hey yourself, beautiful! How'd you sleep?" she jokes.

"Not a wink until we... you know... I was way too pent up. How about you?"

Before Diana can answer, she sees me walk into the room. I come over and sit on the side of the bed next to her, giving her a big kiss. "Good morning, my love."

"Hi, my love. What time is it?" she asks, looking around for a clock.

"About 7:15."

"What! I thought we were getting up early for Magic Hour. What happened to my alarm?"

"I turned it off and let you sleep in. I thought you might need it. Good morning, April."

"Good morning," she says, sitting up with her knees tucked up and the sheets pulled up to cover herself. "So, what's the plan this morning?"

"That's up to the two of you. Breakfast will be here at eight thirty."

Diana looks at me quizzically, "Why is it up to us? Why did you order breakfast? We were supposed to eat in the park."

I stand up between the two of them and look back and forth. "Seriously?"

Neither one of you say anything, so I continue, "It's our last day here. We could go into the park, but that isn't what either of you really want to do. Let's be honest. In fact, you don't even want leave the room." I look directly at April, "Isn't that right, April?"

Her face shows shock and embarrassment. She doesn't answer out loud, but slowly nods "yes".

Kneeling, I tell her, "Give me your hand, April," She hesitates a moment and then does so.

Without speaking, I look at the love of my life and hold out my other hand. Butterflies dancing in her stomach, Diana gives me her hand. I bring both hands to my lips and kiss each one lightly, before joining them together. They both hold tight and look at me expectantly.

I smile and say, "It's simple really. You two have had a special connection since the moment you met. I've watched it get progressively stronger every day. April, I am absolutely certain that there is nothing that my wife wants more in the world right now then for you to climb into her bed and make love to her."

I watch the two of you look at each other for a long time, and finally Diana turns back to me, nodding. "You're right, I do want that, but not if it's going to be a problem for us, my love".

"Really..." I reply, with a big smile, "...my only problem would be living with you for four weeks if you don't do this now. This was pre-destined. It was inevitable ever since you kissed on Friday night." I look over at April. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

She looks back at me and clutches her sheet closer.

I laugh and tell her, "It's kind of late for that, after the show the two of you put on last night. Besides, who do think covered you up this morning?"

April looks mortified for a moment, turning beet red. I give her a smile and say "don't worry about it. It was very hot and the two of you look a lot happier this morning. Anyway, I'm going to go hit the roller coaster again. I'll be back for breakfast."

With that, I lean over and give Diana a long, deep kiss. "I love you tremendously. Have fun!"

When I turn to leave, Diana grabs my hand, "I don't understand. I would have thought you'd want to stay".

I look into her eyes, "Of course I would... normally. I'd love nothing better, and you know that. If I thought that this was just about sex, I would stay. I'd even want to play. But this is something else, something more. You two deserve some privacy for your first time... and just in case you're worried about it, this isn't cheating. I want this for you." I give Diana another kiss and turn around, heading out.

"Wait", April says.

I turn back around and look at her. She takes a deep breath and then gets out of bed, totally naked. She stands there for a moment before doing a slow pirouette.

I take in her flawless skin, smooth ass, perky breasts, erect nipples and shaved pussy, which is red and puffy. I get the message. She's in this with nothing to hide.

She walks up to me, stands on tip toe, kisses me on the cheek and whispers in my ear, "Thank you."

She turns back to Diana and waits expectantly. Diana smiles, moves over, and pulls the covers out of the way, making a place for April on the bed. With a loud squeal, April jumps on to the bed, into my wife's arms and starts plastering her face with kisses.

Chapter 9 - Breakfast

I return just in time to catch the room service person getting ready to knock. I stop him; tell him that it's my room and that my wife is getting ready, so I'll take it in. It's easier than try to explain that my wife and her girlfriend may not be decent.

Once he's gone, I knock on the door, pause, and then use my key to open the door. Diana and April are on the other side, wearing tee shirts. I carry the tray in and set it down. It's a good thing that I brought the food in, the room smells strongly of sex.

April immediately pounces on the tray, "What did you order? I'm starving!" She then starts digging through the food, announcing what's there.

"A little of everything", I reply, ignoring her and looking at my wife. Her eyes are misting. She walks up and gives me an incredibly long, soft and sensual kiss. I can taste April in her mouth and on her lips. Just thought of Diana licking her gets me immediately hard. I must wonder if she is as good at that as she is at sucking cock. If so, then April had a big treat. When the kiss ends, Diana wraps her arms around me, and I give her a big hug.

April, who had gone quiet watching us says, "Wow... just wow!" I look closely at Diana's face and eyes. She looks... content... relaxed... and happy.

"So...?" I ask.

"It was amazing!" she whispers.

In between bites, April chimes in, "I'll second that! She made me come three times! Granted, I haven't had sex in oh, about eighteen months, but oh...my...God! If I had known that women were that much fun, I would have tried this a long time ago. Hey, look! A fruit plate and omelets. Mickey waffles! Champaign!"

Diana and I look at each other for a moment and then laugh. I tell her, "I think we better get over there and get some food before your girlfriend takes it all."

"Girlfriend?" April says, walking over. "I kind of like the sound of that." She pulls Diana into her arms giving her a soft, sexy kiss.

Breakfast is fun. We sit around the small table (with Diana in the middle of course) with the two of them constantly touching and flirting. Then they make a game of stealing food off my plate because I have all the tasty stuff, and what the heck, they burnt a lot of calories this morning. Diana tells April, "He's always been a good sharer."

"It isn't really sharing when you just take what you want," I say. "Hey, stop that! Those are my biscuits!"

After a couple of cups of tea, Diana gets up to go to the bathroom. It leaves me and April alone for the first time this weekend.

She's uncharacteristically quiet for a while and then finally asks me, "So, are you really, truly okay with this?" This weekend has been wonderful. I think Diana is amazing. I feel like we've known each other forever, but I can't get a read on you. You must not be the jealous type, or this is just some sexual fantasy you are hoping to play out."

I wait a moment before replying, "Good sharer, remember? Actually.... this has nothing to do with sex. I am absolutely secure in what Diana and I have between us. That won't change no matter what you do. I want this because you make her happy. What I don't know and what really worries me, is why are you doing this? You've already made the point that you've never been attracted to women. Is this just because you are lonely? If this is just some sort of pointless fling for you, it will break her heart. If that's the case, you should just pack your bags and leave now."

April's eyes start to mist up and her voice is shaky when we she finally says, "Oh, God no! How could you think that? Yes, I am lonely and more than a little sexually deprived but this weekend was just supposed to be a present to myself... a way to start over without that bastard of a husband. Maybe that made me more open to a new adventure, but this is anything but a fling. What I'm scared of is that when you guys get to Sedona that she will change her mind and want nothing to do with me. That will break my heart because..."

She bows her head into her hands.

"Because why April?" I ask softly, "If she hasn't told you yet, Diana and I figured out long ago that everything works better when we communicate. If you are going to have a relationship with her, then you need to take that lesson to heart. So, what are you holding back?"

When she lifts her head, I see tears streaming down her face. She looks at me with desperation on her face and says, "I don't understand it, but I think I could fall for her. Don't you get it? She already loves you. There is no place in her heart for me. It's doomed before it even starts!"

The tears are flowing even harder now, and she buries her face in her hands again. She doesn't realize that Diana has been standing behind her for most of the conversation until she reaches down, takes April's hands and helps her stand.

Diana starts giving gentle kisses to April's eyes, licking away her tears and telling her, "Oh Baby, please don't cry. There is a place in my heart for you, next to the one I hold for Bruce. That's not going to change. I don't understand it either, but I think that maybe this was meant to be. That's why I'm falling for you too."

Even as Diana says it, she can't believe what she is saying, yet she knows it to be true. She pulls April into a big hug and then looks over at me, holding out one arm. I get up and join in the hug. We hold each other as April's tears subsides.

"It looks like I'm the sharer now," Diana says.

Chapter 10 - Sharing

A little while later, after the big group hug and bathroom visits for the two of them to blow their noses and clean their faces, we are sitting back at the table, cleaning up, sipping some champaign.

April is in a good mood again and starts chattering, "Thanks guys. I really needed that... but the truth of the matter is..." She waits until she has my full attention, smiles, and continues, "I was kind of hoping that it was part of some elaborate sexual fantasy you had cooked up! Diana told me all about you, Bruce. You're into some kinky stuff."

"Oh really? And what's your definition of 'kinky'?"

"You know... porn, erotica, spanking, bondage, anal. Fifty Shades kind of shit."

I look at Diana, "Over share much?"

"Well, I wanted her to know what she's getting in to," she explains, with a little teasing smile on her face.

"How so? When did that become relevant?"

She takes April by the hand and moves to sit on the bed, her legs spread wide so April can sit in front of her, facing me. She reaches around from behind April and starts playing with her breasts, squeezing her nipples through her tee shirt. April throws her head back on Diana's shoulder and moans.

"Didn't you listen? Eighteen months and no sex. She's an extremely horny little girl. I don't know if I can handle that all by myself, so I promised her I'd get her some help. Spread your legs, Baby."

I watch as April obeys Diana's command, spreading her legs wide. As she does that, Diana slowly lifts her shirt so I can look directly between April's legs. She is already wet.

"Play with yourself," she tells her.

April immediately does what Diana commands, running her fingers into her pussy and over her clit. As she does that, Diana pulls her tee shirt up and all the way off, kissing her neck and playing with her breasts. April starts rubbing herself a little harder, locking eyes with me.

"Let me taste you," Diana tells her, enjoying how she is directing the scene.

April plunges two fingers deep into her own pussy, twists them around and brings them to Diana's mouth to suck clean. They both look at me and can see a bulge in my shorts.

Diana takes a nipple in each hand, squeezing them tight and pulling them away from April's chest. "What do you think of these, my love?"

"Very, very nice..." I say, "... but why don't you squeeze them a little harder?"

She does exactly that, squeezing them hard. That causes April to roll her head back with a loud moan, shoving three fingers into her own pussy.

"And what about her pussy? I just shaved it for her yesterday. Show him how good it looks now, April."

April moans and the using both hands, opens herself up, pulling her labia apart until I can her juices slowly drip onto the floor.

April locks eyes with me again as I answer, "She's just a little slut, isn't she? April, did Diana tell you that shaving is one of my kinks?"

"She did," April says as she starts playing with herself again, "she said you are completely shaved, too. May I see?"

I look at my wife. She nods slightly. I stand up and remove my tee shirt and then unbutton my shorts, dropping them on the floor. My cock is at full attention, with pre-come dripping from the tip. April looks at it like she's starving and then finally turns her face to Diana. Diana looks at me, smiles and then kisses April. "Go ahead," she tells her.

April is immediately on her knees in front of me. First, she just looks, examining my shaved cock and balls closely. She reaches out tentatively with her hands and then looks at me like she's seeking permission. I give her a quick nod.

She slowly runs her hands over my cock and balls, marveling at how smooth they are. Diana comes and stand beside me so she can watch. I look at my wife carefully, but there's no jealousy on her face, just excitement. She watches for a while as April uses just her hands, and the starts rubbing my cock all over her face.

"Use your mouth, baby," Diana says in a low, breathy voice.

April starts with my balls, licking them one at a time and then pulling them into her mouth, sucking and rolling them like a piece of candy. Eventually she moves to my cock and licks the underside and sides first, before slowly covering the tip with her mouth. She then starts sucking it in earnest, alternating short fast strokes with slow medium strokes. She's not as good as Diana, but what she lacks in skill, she makes up with enthusiasm.

Diana kneels next to April so she can watch this woman suck on her husband, looking into her April's eyes as she puts her own hand between her legs and starts to play. After a while, she starts directing April...

"Slow down, baby... that's good. Now take a deep breath. Okay, take it all the way... that's better... no, hold it is long as you can. Okay, do it again... all the way to the back of your throat. Relax. Now do it again and keep going... all the way, every time.

I am amazed, listening to my wife tell another woman how to give me a blowjob, but it's working. I am getting close when Diana tells her to stop. Diana pulls her fingers from between her legs and lets April suck on them instead. Diana's other hand goes between April's legs. Diana starts finger fucking April's pussy and mouth at the same time. She keeps doing that until April is moaning and the pulls away...

"Finish him off, April", she tells her.

This time, April really attacks my cock, sucking it hard and deep. It isn't long before I am close again.

"He's almost there, baby," Diana tells her, "He's going to come in your mouth if you don't stop. Do you want that?"

April doesn't answer, just speeds up. My wife knows me better than that, so she tells April to go slow and deep instead. That's all it takes. Within moments, I moan loudly and start shooting hot cum into April's mouth. April locks her lips tight around my shaft and swallows greedily, causing me to get even louder. Diana is rubbing herself furiously and sees April finally slide her mouth off my cock, her lips wet with my cum. Before she can lick it away, Diana pulls her into a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into April's mouth and sharing the taste with her.

I collapse back into the chair while Diana and April's kisses become softer. Diana lifts her to her feet and continues to finger April's pussy. "Did you like that?" she asks, "You're dripping wet."

Oh, Diana," she breathes, "you weren't kidding. That was way more fun without all that hair in the way. Just like licking you."

Diana turns and climbs onto our bed, lying across the middle. She pulls April down next to her, between her and the foot of the bed. That gives me a perfect vantage point to watch everything she does. For a long time, there is silence as the two of them make out. Their kissing is slow and sensual at first, while their hands explore each other's bodies.

Eventually, Diana pushes April on to her back and lies on her side next to her. Her hand makes it way down April's belly and between her legs. As her fingers enter her, April moans, throws her head back and brings her hands up to play with her own breasts and nipples. Diana's touch is light at first, but eventually she starts moving her hand faster, fucking April hard and deep with her fingers. The faster she goes, the harder Diana twists and squeezes April's nipples.

As Diana fucks her, April's moaning becomes continuous, and her body starts to tremble. Looking over at me, I see my wife mouth the words, "watch this". She moves her mouth down to April's breast, takes her nipple between her teeth and bites down hard. That sends April over the edge, and just like last night, she comes so hard that her body arcs off the bed.

Diana's hand slows down but doesn't stop; her fingers are still moving inside April and she is lightly licking and sucking April's breast. As April's orgasm subsides and her body relaxes, Diana speeds up again, fucking her hard before moving her mouth to the other breast, again biting hard. Almost immediately, April lets out a wail and is coming again, her ass bouncing off the bed and her breath coming in ragged gasps. It's so intense that I am worried that she'll pull something.

This time, when April finally comes down, my wife pulls her close, caressing her entire body while she kisses her neck and face. Diana looks over at me with a content look on her face and notices that I am hard again. In that regard, two women seem to be the natural equivalent to Viagra.