Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 06.2

Story Info
Tom continues his island adventure.
1.2k words
3.83
6.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up! Lazy bones." came Vera's demanding voice.

Tom's body inadvertently moved. His body knew it had to obey even if his brain was still fighting it's dark fate.

"I expect you to be awake before me, so you can prepare my breakfast and get me dressed." ordered Vera.

Tom stared blankly at her.

Vera sighed exasperatedly. She always forgot that it took awhile to train sluts.

"You say Yes, Mistress, how can I help you Mistress." ordered Vera.

"Yes Mistress, I won't forget again Mistress. How can I help you Mistress?" questioned Tom. The words just seemed to slip from his mouth.

"Well, you can get changed into your uniform and then serve me breakfast. You're uniform is laid out on the bed." said Vera.

"This is a lacy pink thong." said Tom in protest.

"I know. I think it'll show off your ass perfectly." said Vera smirking evilly.

"But, women wear these..." said Tom.

"You'll be a woman soon, so you'd better get used to it." said Vera.

Tom put the pink thong on. He really had no choice.

"Breakfast time." said Vera.

She went out to the beach where Slut had laid out a whole buffet. Tom strode ahead of Vera. He sat down. Vera stared at him amazement. He would need to be trained. He needed to be punished. He needed to obey and serve his Mistress. Vera watched as Tom poured himself a glass of orange juice. He quickly drank it down.

"I know you had a bit of a shock last night. But you really don't want to leave this island. You want to stay here and improve, don't you Trixie?" questioned Vera. She had placed her hand between his thighs and was gently stroking.

"Huh?" Tom said, still staring at Vera's pendulous breasts. If only he could have them in his mouth. If only he could please Vera.

Vera repeated her question.

"No," Tom heard himself saying. "I really don't want to leave. I want to stay here and improve." Part of his rational mind wondered what the hell was going on. He had to get out of here.

Vera smirked. Her ex-lover was sitting across from her, legs crossed, tapping his foot, dreaming of what it would be like to suck her breasts.

And that was only the beginning.

"Hey wait a minute...I didn't mean...like Vera?" Tom questioned ditzy like.

Tom had started to feel very disoriented. He suddenly realized the way he was sitting, what he was thinking. Something was wrong...but what?

"Don't be alarmed Trixie. It's perfectly okay." said Vera.

"What—what have you like a done to me?" Tom questioned, looking dazed

"You were stupid to take that drink, of course. It contains a very powerful psychotropic drug. We use it here on the Island to help men become better.. I won't bore you with the details, Trixie. You wouldn't understand them, and besides, you'll forget them soon anyway." said Vera laughing.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" questioned Tom.

"What honey?" laughed Vera.

"You know." said Tom...even he wasn't sure he knew. He had a name didn't he?

"No, I don't. Tell me." asked Vera

"Trixie...dammit..." Tom suddenly pictured himself in a pair of black lace panties eating out Vera. He could feel himself growing aroused. Dressing up as a woman was SO hot..wasn't it?

"You're calling me..." he said.

"Trixie." said Vera calmly.

"Please stop," Tom whispered, unable to shake the image of himself in a yellow sundress and white platform sandals. He knew he looked good like that...very fuckable. He wanted to be fucked like a slut in that sundress.

"But, it's your new name. Don't you like it? I know for a fact that you do. How do I know that? You have no secrets from me, Trixie, none."

Vera saw the flash of panic pass across Tom's face. He would have a hard journey becoming Trixie. She would leave some fight in him. She loved when sluts had a hard time accepting their fate. It was such a turn on.

"That name has a special erotic significance for you. Now, every time you hear it, you will find yourself becoming more obedient. And since it's your name, you'll hear it all the time, even if that is the only thing people know about you. Ingenious isn't it, Trixie? Your name itself will become your bondage."

Tom imagined his legs in a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs and high heels. He would look so pretty in them. He slurred his words. "You bitch..."

"There's no need to be unpleasant, Trixie. It won't help matters any. The important thing is that the drug enhances your powers of suggestibility, and, in your case, trainability. The high dose estrogen in it also helps you become more femine. Take another sip." ordered Vera.

To his horror, Tom found himself bringing the glass to his lips. He tried to stop himself, but it was no use. He took a sip of the drugged drink. Vera just smirked as she watched him.

"See? You will find that you've become extraordinarily cooperative. I'm afraid you aren't going back to your old life. In fact you'll be willing your entire estate to me Trixie as well as that life insurance policy I took out on you.." said Vera.

"You can't do this," Tom sputtered in vain protest. But he couldn't stop the images from coming, images that kept him at the peak of arousal. Images of him in lingerie, dresses and servicing dominant women.

"I'll make you...pay for this... you can't... I'm a man. I'm an important man." said Tom unconvicely.

"Enough Trixie," Vera said. "I'm tired of hearing you talk. From here on out, you'll just listen obediently like the good little slut you are."

Tom sat rigid, unable to move or talk. It was just good to listen to this woman wasn't it? Women deserved to be obeyed. That was right.

Vera cocked her head to one side, enjoying the look of helpless bewilderment on his face.

"Perhaps you're wondering about these new desires you suddenly have," she continued after a moment's pause. "Well, Trixie, this may come as something of a shock to you..." She placed her hand between his thighs and started stroking his cock through the pink thong. Tom moved forward in anticipation.

Vera laughed at his eagerness. "What I'm about to say to you Trixie, is going to become true." she said.

"You've fantasized about becoming a woman for some time now. You sought me out to help you with your transformation. I'm the best in the business. You'll sign your property over to me and enjoy it... although resist your transformation to become my slave." Vera issued her mandate as she picked up her speed stroking his cock.

Vera could read Tom's conflicted struggle. He tried to protest but he could make nothing but a few inarticulate sounds. These soon turned to pleasurable moans. He sprayed his cum all over the beach. Tom collapsed on the beach after his orgasem.

"There, there, now Trixie lick up all that cum." said Vera. Trixie moved to obey. He licked up his own cum. Vera looked at Trixie in anticipation. She had SO much more learning to do.

"You are going to look so adorable Trixie," she said. "But first, we have to talk."

"Yes, Mistress." said Trixie. Vera knew that Tom was on his way to accepting his destiny.

(Adventures at the Human Society will continue. Leave a comment/question.)