Adventures in April Ch. 02: Physio

Story Info
Mature, married April visits a physiotherapist.
7.2k words
4.45
7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tension Away

April's shoulders ached. She had been put on a job at work that required bending over continuously, repeatedly moving her shoulders and upper arms. For over five hours a day. Her husband, Christian had attempted to massage them but, bless, this had little effect. She had tried to live with it but it had become unbearable and following a visit to her GP she was advised to have some physiotherapy. Her GP referred her to a practice called Tension Away.

On her first visit April was seen by a young lady, probably in her mid to late twenties, tall, dark haired and, April thought, typical of the type of females who work in such places, attractive, slim, nice figure, but a little too much make up. The treatment room was a combination of a clinical place and a modern, minimalist designed living space. In addition to the usual cupboards and wash basin found in rooms such as this there was a black leather therapy chair and a matching therapy bed. The feel was then complimented by the addition of a modern black leather sofa, matching chair, glass coffee table, coffee maker and a number of plants. Off to the side of the room was a door and April could see this led to a changing room, shower, WC and wash basin.

The massage session consisted of April kneeling on the therapy chair, which was not unlike a dentist chair, the front of her body to back of the chair, allowing her face to sit in the purpose designed head rest, her back and shoulders to the therapist. The chair tipped backwards, which tipped April forwards and enabled the therapist to gain easy access to her shoulders. The session lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of a massage to the neck, shoulder and upper back muscles. The sensation was relaxing and the pain soon dispersed. April thanked the young lady, paid £15 and left.

That night she slept well, probably for the first time in weeks, and went to work reasonably positive. She was therefore disappointed when after about half an hour on the job the pain returned. On completion of her shift she called the physio clinic and spoke to the young lady. She explained what had happened and that the pain had returned. The physio replied that she wasn't surprised and that sometimes, after pain had built up over a longer period, a deeper and fuller treatment was required. This would necessitate the use of a more experienced therapist and the use of the therapy bed. This session would last about 30 minutes and cost £60. April thought the price was a bit steep but booked the session anyway -- she needed to get this sorted.

On the day of the appointment April felt particularly sore after work. She went home, had a quick lunch, washed her hair, showered and dressed. April took pride in her appearance and so she wore a tight skirt that finished just below the knee, pointed shoes with a small heel, blouse and one of her many jackets. April had an extensive collection of nice, sexy lingerie which she liked to wear when not at work and from this she selected white, lace, briefs (not simple string-thong back but a wider, lace piece, as she felt these were more elegant) and matching bra. She looked in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw -- she looked good, especially for a woman of her years.

On arrival she signed in at reception and was again escorted down a corridor, off each side of which she could see there were offices (though some were obscured by blinds). At the end of the corridor she entered the treatment room. Once inside April was a little surprised to be greeted by the same young lady who she met on her last appointment, but the young lady soon explained that she would be seen by a more experienced colleague, Ty.

The therapist explained that due to the nature of the treatment April would need to change into a robe, leaving just her knickers on underneath. April was a little taken aback by this but when it was explained that the treatment would require full access to her spine she understood. The therapist showed her into the changing cubicle off the side of the treatment room before leaving. April stripped to her lace panties, hung her clothes on the hook, placed her bag on the floor, put on the clean white silk robe and the matching slippers. Whilst doing so she heard the treatment room door open, then close, the latch drop. April finished changing and re-entered the treatment room.

April was shocked! She had to take a second look. Stood there in the room, dressed in a tight white T shirt, equally tight white shorts, all emblazoned with the logo Tension Away, was Tyler Anderson, a one time player for her home town rugby club. Nickname TA.

He was a good looking Australian player and April had watched him play many times. She knew he was married, his wife quite good looking too, but she had also seen him around town flirting with girls. They had caught each others eye on a number of occasions, had smiled and said hello to each other but never really stopped to talk.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Tyler -- but you probably know that don't you?"

April couldn't speak, could hardly breathe. She was in shock! TA went on to explain this was his business, that he was the best qualified therapist there and that he would be delivering her treatment today. April said nothing. Tyler broke the silence by asking her to lie on the bed, face down, to rest her head in the support and pull her robe down to reveal her back. Without saying a word April began to do so. Her thoughts were in a spin, she looked at his T shirt, the logo, Tension Away, T... A..., Tyler Anderson! TA. She was never going to see a Ty, was always meant to see a Tyler! It all made sense. Oh my god!!

April lay on her front on the treatment bed, her head face down in the purpose designed and cushioned support. TA took her hands and moved them so that they were stretched out beyond her, as though she was reaching upwards, placing her hands so they gripped the custom designed, leather covered handles that came off the end of the bed. Though obviously wearing the robe April was conscious that she was naked but for her panties underneath. She taken her arms out of the robe but left it covering her shoulders, but this seemed academic now as TA pulled it down to the top of her ass so that her back was exposed.

TA started his treatment on her shoulders and around her neck. He talked as he delivered his work, talked about his time playing rugby, about how the town had now become his home. April felt she had to overcome her shock and join in. She talked about his family, his work now, his kids etc. She told him how she had watched him play many times (though she didn't tell him she had the hots for him!) Whilst delivering the treatment April felt his touch was firm but gentle, clearly experienced in his role. She couldn't help feeling however that there was much more strength in those large hands.

April could already feel the aching in her shoulders begin to ease and, perhaps TA also knew that his actions were working as he moved to her back. TA was now massaging the back of her shoulders, progressing further down her naked back, pressing on each of her vertebrae as he did so. By the time he reached the area around her waist the pain and aching had completely disappeared, but April knew she wasn't going to tell him, she was enjoying the touch. The touch of TA.

When he reached her waist TA's touch became somehow different, softer, more a caress than a massage. April could also sense a very clear change in the topic of conversation - he was now more interested in talking about her. April was a little surprised to hear TA say that he had seen her around the town many times, that he had always thought she was very attractive, very sexy. He recalled once seeing her as he was leaving a function after a charity dinner one night and turning back to talk to her, admitting to her that he had hoped she was alone, and that he was disappointed when he realised she was with her husband.

TA also explained that he had specifically arranged to deliver her treatment today, arranged it from the moment she had booked her appointment. He had seen her walk down the corridor passed his office before, on her way to her first appointment, had recognised her immediately and swiftly told her female therapist that if she ever came back he was to deliver her treatment. April didn't say very much, she had also always found him attractive, but couldn't bring herself to tell him now, she was just glad she had just washed her hair!

As TA talked he continued to stroke and massage the lower part of April's spine, her waist. April could feel that he was slowly getting closer to the edge of her robe as it rested just above her ass. She sensed that he was building up to something, his conversation was beyond simply professional, his touch too soft to be a true massage. Perhaps entranced by his Australian accent, by the relaxation she felt at his expert touch, by the fact that she had many times imagined herself with him, or a combination of all of these she didn't feel inclined to stop it progressing.

As TA continued to massage the flesh just above April's ass he also continued to pay her compliments, not just about the times he had seen her in the town, but also about how good she looked now, how she had a gorgeous figure for a women of her age (he knew she was a similar age to him), how she was so much better than the job she was in. Perhaps he sensed the level of relaxation in April, perhaps he guessed that if she had wanted to stop things she would have done so already or perhaps he just got a little bolder and decided it was time to move forward April will never know but, on the next passage of his hands across her back he pushed them underneath April's robe and onto the cheeks of her ass, stroking her flesh. April felt her body involuntarily twitch at his touch.

TA explained that he thought he had now cured the tension in her shoulders but felt that that there was a deeper tension inside her that he wanted to cure. April could've have stopped it now, this was the point where there was no doubt what his intentions were but she didn't, they were, after all, both adults. After many years watching him on the rugby field, occasionally talking to him in town and often letting her imagination run away with itself, to what they might do if ever alone together, she was now in no mood to sacrifice this opportunity.

TA obviously realised that April wasn't going to tell him to stop so he pushed his hands further under the robe, now touching the edge of her lace panties. April lay there, saying nothing, simply experiencing the touch, her head still in the support, her arms still outstretched holding onto the leather grips. TA's hands now clenched the cheeks of her ass, all pretence of this being a continuation of the massage now gone.

TA's continued to massage April's ass but his actions were now firmer, not as gentle and obviously driven by sexual desire and passion than professional masseur techniques. As he gripped her April clenched the cheeks of her ass, a clear signal to him that she was also no longer here simply for treatment. At this TA pushed his hands further under the robe, to the underside of her cheeks, to the point where her ass met the tops of her thighs. His hands didn't stay there, but continued until they came to rest on the inside of her thighs, one hand on each. April tensed at the touch.

It was clear that they were both now past the point of no return as he pushed his hands further, April parting her legs slightly. At her movement TA continued bringing his hands to rest on her lace panties, pressing through the material, onto the soft flesh of her pussy lips.

Once there, perhaps because he didn't get any signal from April that he had gone too far, TA moved his fingers so that they were directly on April's clit, pressing onto it through the material of her panties. April thought that not only was a very good with his hands at massage, he was pretty good with his fingers too as he expertly pressed on her clit through her panties. Small circular movements, not too fast, not to slow, gentle pressure through the material, building inside her that most female of feelings. With TA's palm still pressing against her as he stroked her clit his other hand clasped the cheek of her ass.

As she lay face down April was able to give her own regulation to the pressure of TA's touch and she did so by raising and lowering her ass to the rhythm that she wanted. April knew he could obviously see her ass move up off the bed and down, still under the robe but this simply increased her sense of arousal. TA adjusted his own touch to match her rhythm.

The excitement of the situation coupled with the previous sexual thoughts April had had about him over the years meant that it wasn't very long before April felt the intensity inside her build. She quickened the pace at which her ass moved up and down, TA too quickened the stroke of his finger to match, and at the same time he adjusted his position so that the palm of his hand could press onto her lips through the material of her panties, his other still gripping her ass. April could feel the sensation inside her, she knew she was nearing her climax. She gripped the leather bars at the top of the bed with greater force and this enabled her to lift her ass off the bed at a greater pace, up, down, wriggling on his finger at the end of each downward movement.

The feeling in her continued to build, the pressure of needing to be released now almost unbearable until finally she could resist no longer. April brought her ass down for one last time, squashing her clit onto his finger, pressing it, forcing his hand onto the bed as she pushed her lower body, pushed her clit on to him. TA's finger was now a restrained by her pressure, able to move very little, but April knew what to do and managed to continue the sensation, the motion on her clit by writhing her ass from side to side, rubbing it on his finger, until finally she could take no more and she gave in completely as her climax shuddered through her entire body, tingling up her bare back, through her shoulders and arms to her fingers, forcing her to grip those handles with such force she thought she may break them off.

April lay there, same position, on her front on the treatment bed, head in the support, hands on the grips, savouring the feeling still tingling through her.

TA pulled his hands away and April felt him move away from the bed. Curious as to what he was about to do she lifted her head slightly out of the support and glanced to her side. She could see TA stood to side of the bed, near the middle, his back facing her, his head and eyes still looking at her own, naked lower back and the robe.

April watched as TA grabbed the bottom of his white T shirt and pulled if off over his head, dropping it to floor. She stared at his broad shoulders, how they tapered down his tanned back, to his firm, thick waist. He was very athletic, very strong, very desirable, he was obviously showing signs of age; the skin on his shoulders a little wrinkled, perhaps from over exposure to the sun, his waist a little larger than it might once have been, definite love handle sitting just above the top of his tight white shores. But still, April thought, not bad of a man of his age. Not unlike her.

April watched as he took off his sports shoes and socks, now standing there in just his tight white shorts. Then he grabbed the top of his shorts in his hands, pulled them down letting them drop to his ankles before kicking them off, revealing his round, firm ass, thick muscular thighs, just enough dark hair to be manly.

TA was now stood, totally naked, his back to her. April drew breath. It wasn't that she didn't know this would be an obvious progression on from the pleasure she had just experienced it was just that perhaps she hadn't expected the progression to be so swift, so total.

TA moved back towards the bed and put one hand underneath April's hips and lifted her ass off the bed, with the other he dragged the robe down over her legs and threw it onto the floor. April put her face back in the support. She needed to find a little time, a few seconds to catch her breath. She couldn't stop it now, she knew that. She didn't really want to stop it, but the pace at which he was moving was a little too frantic.

She now realised TA had moved to the bottom of the bed as she felt him grab hold of both her feet. She felt his teeth and lips around her left big toe, warm, sharp as he pushed her toe in and out of his mouth. He then did the same on her right. April loved this. How did he know? The effect of his actions was quickly to dispel any negative thoughts from her mind and April rested her head on the support and enjoyed the feeling.

TA's hands now released April's toes, moved up her calves, not stopping, moving onto her thighs, a hand gripping each of them momentarily before moving onto her each cheek of her ass. With both hands he then gripped the waist band of her panties and in one movement pulled them over her legs, over her ankles and off. April was now, like him totally naked! Oh my god she thought. Naked. Face down on a treatment bed. TA totally naked, gazing on her.

April heard him moving and could feel him as he moved round to the top of the bed. As she was looking at the floor she saw his naked feet appear under the head support. TA was now stood naked in front of her, she was tense with excitement yet she dare not lift her head to look.

April was basically a shy person, sexual sure, but not overtly so. A few seconds later that thought seemed irrelevant as TA leaned forward, grabbed her with a hand either side of her upper body, just to the side of her breasts and quickly spun her over so she was laying on her back, the back of her head now in the support, her face looking at the ceiling.

April had closed her eyes as she felt him turn her over and she kept them shut now. She was naked. Laying on her back. TA looking over the entire naked front of her body. TA able to see clearly her ample breasts, her nipples, her belly, her navel, her shave . . . . . . beyond that it didn't really matter did it.

"Come now don't be bashful," she heard in an Australian twang,

"I think we are well past that, and after all we are both consenting adults."

Bashful? Past that. Thought April. Consenting adults? He was right, they were all of those.

TA went on,

"Time to open your eyes. I am gazing on your beautiful body, looking at your lovely breasts, past those to your navel, then past that to your lovely shave. My gaze hasn't got any further than that. A beautiful, amazing, sexy, gorgeous lady. What more can I say?"

Somehow these words made April put aside her embarrassment. He was right she was all of those things. Despite her age, his age, they were both very sexy people. April opened her eyes and immediately the sight made her draw a deep breath.

She should've known but it hadn't really dawned on her -- he was stood at the head of the treatment bed, naked, his middle just above her head, meaning she was staring straight at his manhood! TA's manhood! It was a few inches from her face, just a little higher than her head, it was erect but not totally so, just hanging proudly, semi rigid in front of him. It was hanging, at least 8 inches long, very thick, the top of his thighs hairy, joining onto the dark curly hair that surrounded his piece.

As April looked up further, could see the remnants of a six pack on his torso, not quite there now, perhaps as a result of living a little too richly. She looked past there, over TA's hairy chest. She was then looking straight at his face, he was looking straight down at hers.

"God you're gorgeous," he said.

"Time for the enjoyment to continue!"

April could hear TA pressing up and down on some kind of foot pedal as the treatment bed began to move. The bottom of the bed moved upwards, the top down. April lay there for a few moments as this movement continued, soon realising what the result would be. Within a few seconds the bed was at an angle of about 45 degrees, she was naked, her head now lower, pointing to the ground, her feet more in the air.

12