Adventures in April Ch. 02: Physio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great toys these," she heard him say as he leaned forward.

The position was now obvious to April. The angle of the bed meant TA could stay on his feet, while he leaned forward, putting his face in between her thighs and his manhood directly in her face. TA wasted no time and immediately started kissing the inside of April's thighs, biting, licking, nibbling.

This had always driven April insane, she found it difficult not to burst out giggling, but once the initial tickling was over the sensation changed, now totally erotic. As TA went about her thighs it was obvious what he wanted from her so April lifted her hands so that one cupped the bottom of his sack and the other the grabbed round the base of his cock.

TA moved slightly to assist as April took him in her mouth. She could tell that he was still not fully erect but as she began to move her mouth up and down his manhood, occasionally sucking, occasionally nibbling, that soon changed. She felt his purple head as it pushed through his foreskin, his girth filling out until finally he was as stiff as a rod. He was now very big, well over 8 inches, maybe 9, very thick -- not dissimilar to a buzzing friend she had at home -- but the real thing!

At April's touch on him TA's own mouth moved onto her lips, kissing them, licking them, his tongue darting just in then out of her, flicking each time on her clit. His touch wasn't gentle or tender but it wasn't rough either, it was firm, manly, in control.

The intense feeling was building in April again. Not only because of his skill with his tongue but because of the shear wickedness, their total nakedness, the fact that they were in the treatment room, that she had thought of him sexually on many occasions previously, the realisation that he had also thought the same of her and finally that they were there, together, in the throes of passion.

A worked his tongue expertly on April's lips, occasionally touching the edge of her shave, flicking her clit, the intensity of the feeling building inside.

April in turn worked her mouth on his cock. She now held his ass in her hands and she gripped each firm, muscular cheek tightly, her nails digging into him. He was still in her mouth. Although not a favourite in April's book, she had become skilled in the art of oral sex though TA's size was such that she couldn't take him wholly in her mouth.

The angle of treatment bed was increasing the blood flow to her head, increasing her headiness, but supported her so she had no need to hold her own weight meaning she could concentrate totally on him, move her mouth up and down him, tickle him with her tongue, nibble him with her teeth and suck on him when she needed to.

April could tell they were both moving near to climax. TA then put one hand under her ass, stretched his other arm under her waist and wrapped it around her. Now he had her fully in his grip he stood up, lifting April off the bed.

Quickly April wrapped her arms around his waist, her legs around his neck, afraid that she may fall. They were now in a 69, but one where TA was on his feet, one arm around her waist, the other around her ass, gripping her to him. April's was upside down, blood rushing to her head, her legs around his neck for support, her arms tight around waist, her lips in his face, his manhood still in her mouth.

April was petite, 5ft 1, weight about 7 stone but still he had to be strong to maintain this. The pressure was now building for her, TA's mouth pushed hard against her lips, his tongue working her clit once more. April was moving her head backwards and forward drawing it up and down his manhood as best she could under the circumstances.

TA must have sensed she was about to cum as he gripped her tighter and pressed his tongue on her clit, forcing the wave of her climax judder down her spine. April's whole body shivered and spasmed in his grip, her flesh tingling as the feeling spread through her.

Oh my god! Her mouth was still around his cock and she could sense that he too was about to climax, but she never took it in her mouth. April managed to pull her head back, release one hand to grab hold of his cock. She pressed her fingers onto the area at the front of it, just below his helmet, at the same time moving her head to one side and squashing him into her breasts.

TA came immediately, drawing a loud, deep breath, his cock pulsating as it spurted his juices all over her breasts. April gripped his thigh tighter as she felt the judder of his climax tremble down his legs.

The exertion of holding April like that coupled with the weakness now spreading down his legs meant TA was unable to hold her any longer and he leaned forward and lay her back down on the treatment bed. He must've touched some sort of switch because the bed began to lower back into the normal position.

April could see TA stood, eyes shut, standing at the end of the bed, body taught, as if immersed still in that feeling. To her surprise she noticed that he was still very much erect. Out of the corner of her eye April saw a towel just within reached, grabbed it and wiped his juices off her breasts.

TA must've opened his eyes as seen her as she heard him say

"Hey you cheated on me, you should've have swallowed that."

The words in April's head were, "You cheeky sod,"

but she managed to think of something better and replied instead,

"You may have dreamt of me many times but if you ever dreamt that I swallow then that's exactly what you were doing -- dreaming. I don't swallow!"

April saw a smile developed on his handsome face as he heard her words. TA walked round to the bottom of the bed, grabbed hold of April's ankles, pulled her down the bed, then put his arms around her waist and lifted her up, holding her naked body to him, her bare breasts squashing against muscular torso. Once in the air April instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his muscular torso. Once TA had April in a secure hold he moved his hands on to her ass, one on each cheek, the hands stretching past the flesh of her ass, to her lips, lips that were swollen pulsating from the extra blood flowing to them.

TA's fingers parted April's lips slightly as he lifted her. April knew what would happen next and her grip tightened around him. She wasn't mistaken and TA lowered her down onto his thick, hard cock, pressing it onto her lips, making April draw a loud sharp breath as his cock slid inside her.

April had felt a few men before, each different in size, but none filled her like him, he was as large as she thought when she saw first saw him naked, definitely similar in size to her buzzing friend in her drawer at home.

TA began to straighten his legs to push into her and then bend at the knee to pull out, but never totally, each stroke bringing the tip of his manhood to edge of her lips, parting them before he pushed back inside her again. April loved this feeling, the feeling of him inside her, such a well endowed man, amply filling her, stretching her lips as he partially withdrew, lips now so sensitive to the touch.

TA was big but she was well lubricated from her previous exertions so she was able to accommodate him. Although her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs around his torso this was simply for her stability, she was leaving him carry most of her weight. Perhaps because of this, perhaps because of his previous exertions when she gave him oral, or perhaps simply because if his age, April could sense his rhythm slowing, his thrust weaker. He was tiring. TA obviously knew this too as he walked over to the leather sofa at the side of the room and still holding her piled a few cushions together. He put April down on the pile, her ass lifted up by their support, managing to keeping his cock still inside her.

April was now on the sofa, ass raised by the cushions, TA had leaning forward slightly so he could keep his waist and his cock at the same height as her. TA released her arms from around his shoulders and her legs from around her torso, he took hold of April's legs, one in each hand, holding them at the back of her knees, and pressed her legs apart. April put her arms to each side and pressed them into the soft leather to get some support and leaned her back into the back of the sofa.

TA began thrust in and out of her, with each thrust pushing her legs apart, with each pull back pulling them back in a little. April watched him. She could see his thighs pumping, his ass cheeks clenching, his large cock sliding deep into and then nearly out of her. God it felt good.

April then looked at TA's face, expression, looked at where his eyes were focussed. They weren't looking at her face, her body, they were focussed on his manhood, watching every stroke as it went deep inside her, watching as her lips touched at his base with each thrust, watching as he pulled back, his size clearly spreading those same lips, withdrawing until her lips were around his purple head, before pushing back in again. Watching him April realised what was going on. TA was a real man's man. He was in charge and he knew it. She was his.

April didn't really mind this, she liked her men to be in charge but for some reason her stirred something inside her -- an urge to take control, to throw off her shyness and to show him who was really in charge.

April lifted her hands off the sofa, took hold of his and pushed them off her knees, she pushed herself backwards further onto the sofa, making his cock come completely out.

As TA stood there, his large cock dripping with her juices, April turned over so her ass was facing him, she put her hands on the back of the sofa, making her spine curve inwards, arching her back, pushing her head up and ass out towards him, her cheeks tense. April knew she looked good like this.

She glanced to the side and saw in one of the mirrors, of which there were many in the treatment room, that TA was stood upright, his manhood in his hand, at the same height as her ass. April watched as TA moved forward, pressing his manhood to her lips, resting there, keeping it still in his hands, teasing her. He thought he was still in control!

April pushed back with her hands and legs, pushing her ass towards him, thrusting her lips around his manhood, pressing him deep inside her, making him release his hand grip, clenching her muscles so that her pussy walls gripped him as he entered her.

April started to move her ass back and forwards, watching in the mirror all the time. TA was now thrusting his own ass backwards and forwards, matching her rhythm. April watched as he moved one hand to grab a cheek of her ass, clenching her flesh, the other onto his own ass cheek, pushing himself with each forward thrust. She was now in control she thought, but he didn't yet know it!

While still keeping to their rhythm April took her right hand off the sofa, moved it onto her clit, her upper body now supported only by her left hand. As she continued to thrust her ass backwards and forwards, each stroke wrapping herself around TA's cock, gripping it with her muscles, she began to rub her button. April was bringing herself to her own climax, using his manhood and energy to help her.

Still looking in the mirror April could see TA was watching her ass, watching his manhood as it slid in and nearly out of her. April knew this position drove men wild but never before had she been able to see for herself a man's cock enter her from behind, the mirror enabled her to do so and it turned her on even more. April could watch TA' manhood in the mirror as it slid in and out of her, see the movement at the same time she felt it, see his size as he stretched her lips. See him as she heard him panting.

The sight made her finger rubbing increase in speed, pressing firmly, intensely on her clit. It wasn't long before April could sense the feeling build inside her, welling up. Her finger moved frantically, her rhythm matching his, but not consciously, simply out of her need. Still watching in the mirror TA's manhood thrust in and out of her the feeling came, she pressed harder on her button, gripped her muscles around his manhood, and let the orgasm release into her. April wriggled her ass cheeks and moaned out loud as the spasm spread through her body, totally immersing her in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of soaking up the feeling April stopped her moving her ass but TA continued, still pumping her with his manhood. April pulled her ass rapidly forward, suddenly drawing it down his manhood, taking it all the way so it dropped out of her, her juices on it making it shimmer in the light.

"Hey I haven't finished yet," she heard him say

"Neither have I." Was her swift reply.

April knew she had experienced three orgasms, each one better than the rest. She knew this was her normal limit, but she also knew that all of them had been generated by pressure her clit. None had come from deep inside her. None of them was one of those deep, swelling climaxes of an orgasm generated from her G spot. April also knew that she wanted one. Without one of those the experience would be incomplete. She also knew TA wouldn't have a clue how to give her such a thing, she had learnt he was too selfish for that. But she also knew how to take one from him!

She got up off the sofa, stood up, now both facing each other, naked. April put the palm of her hand on TA's chest and pushed him backwards. He staggered, almost stumbling, until the edge the therapy chair hit the back of his knees, forcing him to fall backwards onto it. He was now sat, naked, back against the black leather of the chair, his legs on the bottom half, his large cock still standing proud, erect. April had to admire him for that.

April climbed onto the chair, placed a naked leg either side of his, gripping his legs between hers, forcing them together, her knees resting on the leather of the chair. April placed a hand on an arm of the chair, with the other she took hold of TA's cock.

April lifted her naked ass so that his cock was at the edge of her lips once more, his large purple head at the entrance to her pussy.

TA sat motionless as she lowered herself so that her lips took him slightly inside her. April could feel TA's manhood pulsating, throbbing against her swollen, throbbing lips as she held him there, wrapped around his helmet. April caught sight of a body oil bottle on a table at the side of the chair, she grabbed it, flipped the top and squirted it on her breasts before throwing onto the floor. April then put her arms slightly behind her ass, gripping TA's thighs just above his knees, forcing her back to arch, pushing her oily breasts forward toward him as she lowered herself onto him once more.

Obviously, TA had been inside her before but this time it was on her terms and it felt good. TA's long, firm, thick cock was now under her control as she let it part her lips slowly, clenching her muscles to grip him as he went inside her. If TA had felt the need to think about what was going, how the tables had turned, how she was now in charge, it didn't last long and he grabbed hold of April's now oily breasts with both hands.

April was now in control.

April began her rhythm, slightly adjusting her position so that the head of TA's thick cock was directly on her G spot. She gyrated her ass, round and round, sometimes drawing her lips over his manhood but never letting the large head of it leave that spot deep inside her as she clenched her lips around him. Round and round her ass went, pressing down on him, pressing her spot on his helmet, he rubbing her oily breasts. April's hands gripped his thighs.

April was nearing the point now. She could feel it. April released her hands and leaned forward, moving to grip the top of the back of the chair, pushing her oily breasts into his face. April took one of TA's wrists, moved it onto her ass. TA instinctively did the same with the other. Both TA's hands were now grabbing April's ass cheeks, the oil on them making it difficult for him to get a firm grip but the pressure enough for April.

Gripping the chair furiously April moved her ass round and round, pressing that spot deep inside her on TA's firm, thick cock. April could feel him pulsating inside her, feel the pressure of her spot on his helmet, feel her inner walls gripping him, her moist lips stretched totally over him, touching the curly hairs at his base.

It was all too much for TA to take, her heavy breathing in his ear driving him insane. April gripped her lips tighter on him, contracting on him then releasing him, matching her rhythm. April could feel TA's manhood pulsating, throbbing, deep inside her, about to release, she knew he could take no more, she had brought him to the edge. TA tried to lift his ass off the chair but April's weight pressing down on him prevented achieving much other than to push a little upwards, increasing the pressure on her spot.

TA let out a loud groan as he exploded inside her, his juices bursting out, erupting, the warm jet of his man liquid exploding onto her spot exactly as April pressed down on him for one last time, taking all she could from him, from the pressure of his eruption.

The effect was staggering and April shrieked as the most intense feeling she had ever experienced burst from deep inside her, spreading throughout her body, not on the surface but deep within, deep inside her very being. April collapsed forward, exhausted, her head landing on TA's shoulders. April could sense that TA was also exhausted, he was panting heavily, hardly moving.

April just about heard him say, "Fucking amazing babe."

April wanted to stay there, to keep the feeling forever but she didn't. She had greater urge not to lose the control she had taken. Shy April in total control of the legend TA.

April lifted herself up, slowly drawing her throbbing lips over TA's now limp cock, pulling her lips teasingly over every inch, a dribble of their joined love juices running down it's length, onto his thigh. TA didn't flinch, stayed perfectly still, eyes shut.

April got off the chair, glanced back at him as she walked across to the shower room. TA was still there, eyes shut!

April took hold of her purse, took out six twenty pound notes, £120 in total. She walked back over to him, still collapsed in the chair.

April took TA's hand, put the money inside it, closed his fingers around it and said,

"Thanks, I realise I have taken up nearly an hour of your time, here's full payment. Thank you. I am free of my tension now. I won't need to see you again."

April turned, walked back to the shower room, closed the door and locked it behind her, collapsing in a heap on the floor. She was exhausted. A few minutes later April heard the door of the treatment room open, then close.

She washed, dressed, opened the changing room door, the treatment room was empty. She walked through and out of the building. Fulfilled, released, somehow a new woman, more mature, more confident, certainly more sexual.

12