Adventures in April Ch. 06: Voyeur?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As April watched her body tensed, what Toby was going to do next drove her insane! She loved it but it drove her insane and as Toby's teeth began to slide over silk of her stockings, taking each of her toes in turn, nibbling it as it pressed at the end of her stockings, April couldn't help but wriggle uncontrollably on the bed, twisting, turning with each touch of his teeth.

Once he had covered every one of her toes Toby grabbed firmly hold of April's ankles and pulled her down the bed and as he did so April rolled her body over so she lay flat on her front, her face on the satin of the pillows, her back to him, naked but for the strap of her bra, the straps of her suspenders, the silk and lace of her knickers as they slid over the cheeks of her ass, the line of the edge of her girl boxers emphasising the round, pertness of each of her cheeks.

Once flat on her front Toby quickly took hold of the waistband of April's knickers and pulled them firmly and rapidly down over her legs, and once off he threw them. April, with her head turned sideways, was able to see them land a few feet away on the floor.

Toby then undid her bra, pulling it roughly out from underneath her, April having to lift her body slightly as the hook scratched over her breasts as he did so, it then ending in the same place as her knickers, on the floor.

April only had her stockings and suspender belt on now as she heard Toby speak.

"God lady you're so hot, and what a great butt. I love stockings and suspenders, so sexy, so sophisticated, I'll leave them on, but the rest needed to come off so I could get at you properly."

April thought about replying but didn't really have the chance as she felt Toby's body lower down onto her, his arms at her sides, holding his weight a little, but not too much, his naked chest still squashing onto the flesh of her back, pressing her breasts into the satin sheets.

As his lower body came down on top of her April could feel Toby's stiff cock pressing on her flesh below her suspender belt, squashing in between the cheeks of her ass, feel his thick naked thighs on top of her stockings.

As Toby lay on top of her, his body squashing her onto the bed, he moved his right hand, sliding it down over April's hips, to the tops of her stockings, over the top of the strap of her suspender belt, once there pushing it underneath her, between her thighs and the satin sheets, sliding it between her legs, to the inside of her thigh.

April could feel his hand on her naked skin, almost touching her lips, but he didn't go there, instead he slid his hand a little further down towards her knee, then pulled her leg outwards, stretching it away from the other, making a gap between her legs, a gap that allowed him to press his body between her thighs.

Once Toby had pulled April's leg out far enough he slid his hand back up her thighs, reaching underneath at the point where her thighs met and taking hold of his stiff cock he lifted his body slightly, just enough to enable him to pull his cock down out of the cheeks of her ass, down between her thighs, down until it was pointing directly underneath her, its thick helmet touching her lips.

April drew a sharp breath as she felt his stiffness, her gasp clearly audible in the quiet of the bedroom.

April wanted him. He was so gorgeous, so handsome, so fit, but she knew she wasn't fully ready for him, he hadn't, they hadn't, been big on foreplay, her lips were still tightly closed, their tightness magnified by her position as he squashed her onto the bed.

She also knew Toby wasn't going to be too bothered about that, he was young, eager, impetuous, he simply wanted to get inside her, to push his stiff cock through her lips, his own probably sensation heightened by April's tightness as her lips stretched over his large helmet, then wrapped around his shaft.

Toby wasn't small, April had seen that when he stood naked in front of her and she was experienced enough to know that without proper lubrication a man his size would hurt so she pushed her own hand down between her body and the satin sheets, pushing it between her legs until it reached his helmet. Once there April placed her fingers over her lips, easing them apart slightly to help her to receive him but at the same time controlling what he could do, her fingers stopping him pushing too fast, too deep into her.

April felt Toby pushing his lower body down onto hers, at the same time pushing up between her legs, pushing his hard, thick cock further onto her fingers as she held her lips apart.

Her lack of complete readiness as Toby pressed inside her meant April could feel every bit of him, feel her lips stretch over the bulge of his helmet, feel them move down around the slightly thinner shaft, her fingers and her lips touching the bulge of his veins as he pushed inside her, pushed until April couldn't take anymore.

Once at that point April pressed her nearly naked body down onto satin on the sheets, at the same time wrapping a few fingers around what was left of Toby's shaft as he pressed down onto her, his body squashing onto the cheeks of her ass, pressing her body onto the satin sheets, trying in vain to push himself further into her, unable to do so as she gripped him in her fingers.

Toby, realising that as April held him in her fingers he couldn't get any further inside, began to draw back slightly, pulling his shaft down, drawing it through April's lips, slowly, purposefully, sliding down her until the bulge of his helmet once more stretched her lips, before pushing back again, pushing himself back inside until her fingers, still holding the base of his shaft touched her lips again.

Toby developed this into a slow, sure rhythm, sliding his cock inside, feeling April's lips wrapped around every inch of him, sliding it until he felt her lips stretched over the bulge of his helmet, then sliding back again, slow, sure, in, out, in, out. Toby was also beginning to moan, to moan with pleasure as April's tight lips enveloped his throbbing cock.

April could feel herself warming more to him now. She could feel the blood begin to pulsate through her lips as they slid over his thick cock, feel her juices begin to secrete around him, feel her insides become warm, moist, brought there by the feeling of Toby's body pressing onto hers, of her lips slipping over his stiff, thick cock, of him sliding inside her.

She was more or less totally ready now, enjoying him, enjoying the feeling of him inside her, nature ensuring she could now receive him fully.

Toby then lifted himself slightly and with one hand pulled April's leg back underneath him, pulled her legs together, stretching his own either side of hers. Once he had April trapped between his legs he pushed his arms out straight, pushing his torso up, taking all it's weight on his arms, only his lower body still pushing down onto April's ass cheeks as he began to increase his rhythm, sliding himself up and down inside her more frantically, his breathing faster, his moaning louder, April's legs squashed together increasing the tightness with which she gripped him, increasing the pressure of her lips around his cock as it slid up and down inside that warm, fleshy cocoon.

April could sense that he was not far of coming, not far off reaching his climax, he was so young, so eager, but she was nowhere near hers. April was though l, enjoying the urgency of a young man, a very fit young man, but recognised that he clearly lacked experience, only used to the simple needs of inexperienced young girls, a young man possessing little control over his natural desire quickly to satisfy himself, a young man not yet possessing the consideration of a woman's needs, not understanding how fully to satisfy a woman.

And that was just the point, April was a woman, not a girl. She had the needs of a woman, the wants and desires of a woman, wants and desires built further as she watched through the telescope. She also knew how to satisfy them.

April's hand was still underneath her and she lifted her ass slightly so she could move her hand, get it to her clit, but her movements seemed simply to take Toby further, to turn him on even more as he groaned,

"Ah yes babe, go on, that's it," clearly thinking April was lifting her ass up to please him more.

Toby was still supporting his weight, still squashing his lower body onto her as he pushed inside her, so April moved her fingers to get a good position on her clit, intending to work herself but just as she did so Toby released his weight totally, squashing down onto her whole body, squashing her into the bed, squashing her fingers, preventing them moving as she wanted them to.

April looked across at the mirrored doors of the wardrobe and saw Toby pull his body backwards, pushing his cock completely into her, his hands pushing under her chest, each grabbing one of her breasts, squeezing her flesh in his fingers.

As April felt Toby's juices spurt inside her April watched Toby in the mirror, watched his face, contorted in pleasure as he groaned out loud.

Damn! She thought, why couldn't he hold on just that bit longer?

April lay there, squashed into the bed until, after a few minutes Toby rolled over, off her, onto the bed beside her, rolling flat on his back, his eyes closed, that look of pleasure still on his face, that gorgeous face.

April looked at him, looked at his youth, wishing that he could have just managed that bit longer. As she looked at him April decide that she needed to finish the job for herself and slid her hand down over her naked body, over her stomach, her suspender belt, over her shave to her lips, parting them until they were on her exposed clit, once in the perfect position starting to rub it as she closed her eyes.

She only managed a few seconds before she felt Toby's hands on hers, felt him lift her fingers off her button, press them onto her stomach, as he spoke.

"Hey what's wrong lady? You didn't think I would hang you out to dry like that did you? I know I was quick, that's one of the traits of youth, but one of the others is quick recovery."

April opened her eyes, turning to see the warm smile on Toby's face as he continued,

"Go and slip into the jacuzzi, I will join you in a second, join you to satisfy your needs, I promise."

April slid up the bed and walked across the room, still having the wherewithal to walk high on her toes, keeping her legs straight, shoulders back, body taught, looking good, looking hot emphasising the roll of her ass as she stepped up the three stairs to the en-suite. With one hand she removed her suspenders and stockings, dropping them on the floor, before stepping into the water, hitting the hot tap and jacuzzi button as she did so.

April sat on one of the moulded seats around the edge of the jacuzzi, the warm water bubbling up around her waist as she turned off the tap, took hold of the Joe Malone soap bottle, squirted some on a sponge and began to wash herself, slowly, suggestively.

She was wasn't able to see Toby step off the bed but a a few minutes later his naked, muscular, tanned body appeared as he climbed the three stairs to the en-suite, speaking as he did so.

"Listen babe, I'm really sorry," the smile still on his face, the warmth in his dark brown eyes so clear as he continued, "as I said, don't worry anyway, one of the advantages of youth is the ability quickly to rise again."

April stared at his large cock as it hung down between his tanned, muscular thighs as he climbed the three steps to the jacuzzi. She had to confess that she believed what he said as he brought his legs over the side of the jacuzzi, stepped into the water and sat down beside her.

Toby took the sponge from her hand and threw it to the middle of the bubbling water and taking the soap dispenser squirted a large blob of the fragrant liquid on the palm of his hands before leaning over and placing both his hands on April's lower back, caressing her, washing her.

After a few seconds Toby moved his slippery, soapy hands around April's waist, rubbing her naked skin under the edge of the bubbles, slipping them down underneath the surface of the water, stroking them across the top of her shave, running them over her naked thighs.

April couldn't see his hands, concealed by the bubbles, but she could feel them as she turned her body towards him. She could feel them sliding down over the flesh of her thighs, his fingers almost slipping between them but never quite doing so, just stroking her flesh, running down nearly to her knees and then back again.

April turned further towards him, her eyes looking straight into his face, that oh so gorgeous face, tanned, not a wrinkle in sight, his warm smile stretching across his large lips.

Her gaze moved, now looking straight into his dark brown eyes, their colour so deep, the whites so clear, one of the benefits of his youth, still hoping Toby wasn't wrong about quick recovery being another!

April decided to move this forward, to take a little initiative as she waited his recovery so she moved up off the edge of the jacuzzi, turning to stand in front of Toby, her feet now on the bottom of the jacuzzi, the bubbles just above her waist as he sat naked on the moulded seat, his tanned, muscular chest rising out from the bubbles. God he was fit! Such a young hunk.

As she moved forward Toby squirted some more soap on his hands, placing them immediately on April's ample breasts, rubbing them, stroking them, the resultant lather soon covering her now erect nipples. As he continued to rub her breasts April moved further forward, parting her legs as they came to Toby's knees, slipping a leg either side of his, lifting them then bending them until she was kneeling in front of him.

April didn't stop there but lifted herself up again, up until she was stood on the edge just in front of Toby, then leaning forward she wrapped her hands around a warm towel that rested over the full height feature, spiral towel rail, just within reach, the effect exactly what April wanted.

Toby's face was now directly between her wet thighs, the soap bubbles still on them tickling against his stubble as her thighs parted either side of his head.

Thank goodness Toby knew what to do, taking his still soapy hands and placing one on each cheek of April's ass as he moved his head just that little bit and brought his tongue out, dragging it up over her lips.

At the touch of his tongue on her lips April clenched the rail harder, pushing her lips onto him, her feet almost slipping as she did so, but Toby's grip on her ass helped to stop her from falling.

Toby began to work April's lips with his tongue and she was pleased that even for one so young he was accomplished at cunnilingus, his tongue licking her, flicking her, occasionally pushing a little inside, dragging all around her warm opening, naturally wet but also now dripping from the jacuzzi water.

As he licked over her lips April pushed her body onto him firmly, pressing her lips onto his tongue, now in need of her own satisfaction. Toby didn't need any more hints and he slid his tongue directly up the middle of her, pressing on harder as he reached the top, his pressure forcing his tongue through her hood, parting the skin, until it pressed directly onto her clit.

At the touch of his tongue so firmly on her clit April dropped her head between her arms as they stretched out in front of her onto the towel rail, her shoulder length, auburn hair falling over face as she groaned, low, pleasure groans as Toby's tongue rolled and rolled over her clit, one hand still grabbing hold of the bare flesh of her cheek, the other now underneath her, his fingers rolled up together between her legs, pressing inside her, through her lips.

April thought to herself that the preferred the feeling of Toby's cock inside her more than his fingers but she was not going to stop him and couldn't help moaning out loud, this only urging him on, making him increase the rate at which his tongue pressed on her clit, one soapy hand trying to grip her ass hard, making her squash onto him more, her lips wrapped around the fingers of the other.

April was now gone, completely lost in the feeling of Toby's tongue on her, knowing she couldn't take it for long, knowing that all the times she had watched through the telescope, imagining her with him as she slipped her buzzing friend inside her were adding to her urge to let go, to give in.

She pressed her body down to Toby, gripping the rail even harder, pressing her clit onto his tongue, until she could take no more screaming, "yeeesssss! Oh yes," as her climax hit, surging down her legs, to her toes, washing completely over her like the water of the jacuzzi, she sinking into the fulfilment of her climax.

After a few seconds of soaking up her ecstasy April released her grip on the towel rail and stood straight, taking Toby's hand, lifting it off her ass as she stepped out of the jacuzzi onto to the tiled floor of the en-suite, taking the towel off the rail and wrapping it around herself, the top just resting on her breasts, the length just finishing just above her knees. Once she had the towel folded securely over her breasts so that it wouldn't fall April looked up, straight into Toby's dark brown eyes as he now stood up in the jacuzzi.

"God lady, I've had a few young girls, many good looking, but none with the complete sexuality that you have. The way you knew just what you want, it's so amazing. And look at you, such a sexy lady. Even stood their in your towel you look fantastic. Turning me on. So clearly hot. So sexy. How do you do it?"

April looked at him, looked all over his fit, tanned, toned body, the sheen of the water giving extra definition to his muscles, droplets of water running over his six pack. As her eyes moved lower, water had become clearer and April could see that his boast about youth was fully justified, his manhood once again standing proud, upright, stiff as a rod between his legs.

Toby must have known what April was thinking as he cheekily asked l, "I told you. Well what are you going to do with it?"

April stepped towards him as she said, "well, you will soon see, won't you?"

Taking hold of Toby's hand she led him out of the jacuzzi, down the steps to the bottom of the bed.

Once there April turned Toby so his back was to the bed, his naked chest facing her, and glancing down at his stiff cock as it stood proud April pushed him back onto the satin sheets of the large bed.

Toby pulled himself up as he hit the sheets, moving until the whole of his naked body was laying flat on the bed, confidently placing his hands behind his head and resting on them, looking straight at her with those gorgeous eyes, still smiling warmly.

April stood at the end of the bed, her eyes scanning every inch of Toby's muscular body, the dark hairs under his arms, his tanned, hairless, toned chest, his six pack, the neat shave of his dark, curly pubes, and finally his fine example of a stiff, thick cock as it stood proudly between his legs.

He was so young, so fit, so gorgeous. He was also watching her, his gorgeous dark eyes gazing on her as she placed an arm across the top of the towel, took the material in her fingers, the other side of the material in her other hand. April now had the towel folded over her front, covering her breasts, her body, one side in each of her hands. Slowly she pulled one side open, then equally slowly the other, until she was stood, the towel stretched open at her sides, exposing her naked front to Toby.

She could see him looking at her, at her naked breasts, her nipples, down to her navel, further down to her shave, finally to the bulge of her lips, whispering,

"Jesus lady you are so beautiful, I wouldn't leave you alone for a minute."