Adventures in April Ch. 06: Voyeur?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After letting Toby gaze upon her for a few seconds April stepped forward to the edge of the bed, dropping the towel onto the floor as she slid her knees onto the satin sheets.

April climbed onto the bed, placing a naked legs either side of Toby's as, kneeling, she inched herself up the bed, sliding her knees over his legs, his body sliding underneath hers, her knees resting on the satin sheet at the side of him, squeezing his legs together.

April moved up the bed until her legs were stretched either side of Toby's hips and once there she placed one hand on the headboard, the other sliding down between her legs, taking hold of Toby's cock as she lifted the naked cheeks of her ass so that it was at the edge of her lips once more, his stiff shaft in her fingers, his large purple head touching her lips.

Toby lay motionless on the bed, letting her take him, staring straight into her eyes as April lowered herself so that her lips rested on him, him slightly inside her. April could feel Toby's cock pulsating, throbbing against her lips as she held him there, her skin wrapped around his helmet.

As she held Toby at the edge of her lips April moved her feet, lifting them slightly off the bed, twisting them inwards so that, although still kneeling, her feet rested on Toby's legs, her back arching, her shoulders pulled back, pushing her breasts forward as she lowered herself onto Toby's stiff cock once more.

Toby had been inside her before when he squashed her onto the bed earlier before so quickly cumming, but this time it was for both of them, for their joint pleasure and they both knew it, each determined to the make the most of it as she let Toby's firm, thick cock part her lips slowly, clenching her muscles to grip him as she slid over him, slid him inside her, at the same time moving her hands and placing them on top of her feet as they rested on Toby's legs, lowering herself down until her lips totally enveloped him.

Toby lifted his arms from behind his head, placing one on each of April's naked breasts as she began to move her ass, round and round, at the same time lifting it, then lowering it again, drawing her lips over Toby's cock, over his large helmet, then sliding it back deep inside her, clenching her lips around him. Round and round, up and down she moved her ass, pressing down on him as he caressed her breasts.

As she moved up and down Toby's cock, slid over it, moved round and round on him April leant forward, took one of Toby's hands, moved it off her breast, moved it onto her ass. Toby immediately did the same with the other, both his hands grabbing at the flesh of her cheeks.

April leant further forward now, her upper body leaning into Toby, her long hair falling over her face as she continued to slide her lips up and down his rock hard cock. Toby lifted his head of the bed, pushing it through April's hair, making her head go over his shoulder, moving until his mouth was on her breast, first licking her naked skin then clamping his lips over her, sucking on her nipple.

April slid one hand down between her thighs, between Toby's naked flesh and hers, sliding it underneath them, between their bodies, Toby helping her by pulling his ass back slightly, letting her push her hand through between them until she reached her clit and once there, her fingers pushing through the hood of her lips onto it.

April moved her other hand to push firmly against the headboard of the bed as she now furiously moved her ass round and round, not lifting her lips over him any more but keeping Toby's stiff, thick cock throbbing deep inside her, still pressing on her clit with her fingers, rubbing it, squashing it.

April could feel Toby pulsating inside her, feel the pressure she was exerting on his helmet, feel her inner walls gripping him, her moist lips stretched totally over him, his curly hairs rubbing on her hand as she rubbed on her clit, Toby lifting his ass off the bed to press himself deeper into her, squashing her hand onto her button even more, his fingers now digging into the flesh of the cheeks of her ass.

This was it, this was what she wanted, what she had imagined while she watched through the telescope, what she had imagined as she slid her buzzing friend inside her, but it was much better in real life, really feeling his young, toned, tanned body underneath hers, seeing that gorgeous face, so like Jesse, feeling his stiff cock throbbing deep inside her.

April couldn't help but start to groan, to moan, loudly in Toby's ear. "Oh yes, oh yes. This is what I got you here for, so good, so good, ah yes, ah yes," panting, gasping.

Toby was also lost in their passion now, himself panting, breathless in April's ear, "oh shit, you are so good, so hot, such a, sexy lady, amazing, the best ever. Go on, please don't stop, push, push, oh shit, yes."

April gripped her lips tighter on him, contracting on him then releasing him, matching her rhythm she could feel Toby's cock throbbing, deep inside her, about to release, she knew he could take no more, she knew she had him on the edge, ready to cum again.

April moved her head in front of his, her eyes looking straight into his, so dark, so gorgeous and, for the first time since he had walked through the door, April placed her mouth over Toby's, lips slightly open, her tongue running over the edge of his lips. Toby responded immediately, responded to their new intimacy, April sensing he was glad for this intimacy, and taking one hand off her ass Toby took hold of the back of her head as they moved their bodies in unison, their mouths now totally locked onto each other, kissing passionately.

Toby continued to lift his ass off the bed, to push into her as she pressed down on him, his pushes increasing the pressure. With April's warm, wet insides pressing straight onto his helmet until Toby could take no more and let out one final, loud groan, it resonating from his mouth into hers as they kissed, as he exploded inside her, his juices bursting out, erupting, the jet of his man liquid exploding deep inside her exactly as she pressed down on him for one last time, taking all she could from him, from the pressure of his eruption inside her, the pressure of her fingers on her clit, of his hand digging into her cheek.

The effect was staggering and April had to lift her mouth off Toby's, shrieking as her orgasm burst into her, spreading throughout her body, up her spine, down her legs, her toes curling, almost inducing cramp as she extracted every ounce of pleasure from the feeling sweeping through her, moaning.

"Fuck yeeeesssss, yeeessss, yeeesss" as it did so.

After a few moments April collapsed forward, exhausted, pushing her legs out straight, laying down flat, her naked body collapsing onto Toby's, her breasts squashing against the muscles on his chest, both of them able to feel the heaving of each other's chests as they breathed so heavily, both so utterly content.

Toby whispered in April's ear, "thank you, thank you. I thought I knew how good it could be, I now know how great it can be. Thank you, thank you. You are one hell of a hot, sexy lady."

April just smiled, not sure if Toby could actually see her smile, her face hidden by her hair as she rested on top of him.

She wanted to stay there, to keep the feeling forever but she knew she couldn't, and after a few moments she rolled over, rolled off Toby, forcing her lips to pull over his now limp cock, it flopping back against his thighs as she stood up, pulled a satin sheet from off the bed, from under him and wrapped it round her.

As she looked at Toby laying flat on his back on the bed April still thought he was absolutely gorgeous, so young, so fit and gazing over his perfect body she spoke,

"I am going down stairs to the main bathroom now. If you want you can have a quick dip in the jacuzzi, but you definitely need to gather your clothes, I will make sure the door is open so you can get out, please just drop the latch as you leave."

She watched as the look pleasure drained from face, replaced by a look of utter, abject disappointment as he spoke.

"You mean that's it? No more? Ever? Never again. Ah shit lady you can't do this to me!""

April responded, "ah come on Toby you must do this to young girls all the time, surely you can live with it? Once was all it was ever going to be, all it ever could be, surely you realized that. But maybe you could learn something from it, learn how to really please a girl, how to be a man instead of a boy, then it will be great, you will be great, all the time, just not with me."

April turned to leave the room, the large satin sheet trailing behind her as she did so, trailing behind her as she went down the stairs, nearly catching in the bathroom door as she closed it behind her before dropping it on the floor, hitting the controls of the power shower as she stepped inside, the hot, powerful jet of water hitting her naked flesh as she closed her eyes, thinking to herself , "Jesus, I wish it could be more than the once!"

As April stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel as she opened the door to the bathroom she heard the outside door close, the latch dropping, locking it. She wondered why Toby had taken so long to leave and as she turned to go back up to the loft to get dressed she heard the voice,

"Hi darling, surprise, I'm home a day earlier, I hope you are ready for me."

A whispered "Shit!" was all April could manage, it was Christian!