Adventures in Coaching

Story Info
Player gets arrested, can his mother keep him on the field.
3.4k words
4.47
20.1k
39
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any spelling or grammar mistakes are my own. No program is perfect. This is an amateur site. Get over it.

All my stories are protected under the copyright laws of the United States.

I was sitting down on my couch watching Oregon vs Washington. Both were Top 15 teams and hoping to continue winning. Every win kept their hopes of making the College Football Playoffs alive. It was halfway through the first quarter when my doorbell rang. I muted the game.

"Doors open!" I yelled.

I heard the door open then close shut.

"Hello." Came a familiar female voice.

I got up and walked towards the door. I caught up to her just outside the entrance to the front room.

"Hello Mrs. Jones." I said, sticking my hand out.

She took my hand and shook it.

"Hello Coach Stevenson." she replied back.

"Please, call me Shaun. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Yes please. What are you drinking?"

"Lemonade."

"That would be wonderful to be honest. Thank you."

"Have a seat and I'll go get you a glass."

I walked into the kitchen. I knew why she was here. Her son Travis was our starting running back, starting cornerback, and our special teams returner. Last night, he decided to celebrate his eighteenth birthday and our rivalry shutout victory, by getting drunk at a party and then peeing on a church sign. Of course, he got arrested and is sitting in jail. He can't see a judge until Monday.

Travis was the first "star rated" player from our school since I was. He's six foot one and two hundred ten pounds. He ran a legitimate 4.45 in the 40. While I was a three-star rated recruit, Travis was a four-star. He had offers from quite a few "Power Five" schools and pretty much every "Group of Five" school. Since he was such a highly rated football player, his arrest quickly made the rounds with the news media. Because of this, I spent all morning and a good portion of the afternoon, on the phone with these schools.

Some of the schools had pulled their scholarship offers since he got arrested. They can't have that type of bad publicity and distraction in the locker room and around the program. I did manage to talk a few schools into keeping his offer open.

I poured the lemonade into a glass and headed out to my front room. She was here to talk me out of suspending Travis for the state playoff games. That entails Sectionals, Regionals, Districts, Semis, and State Title Game, if we were to make it that far. This was my first season as Head Coach of my Alma Mater. We finished the regular season with a 9-1 record and the #4 seed. Which meant that we'd be hosting our first home playoff game since the rule change, and our first playoff game since my senior year.

Mrs. Jones was sitting on the end of my couch. I handed her the lemonade, then went and sat down where I was originally sitting. I turned off the game and sat forward.

"What can I do for you Mrs. Jones?" I asked.

She took a drink of the lemonade and sat it down. She folded her hands in her lap.

"Please call me Trish."

"OK Trish, what can I do for you?"

I heard you're thinking about suspending Travis for the entire playoffs."

"I'm considering it Trish. He's been arrested and charged with two first degree misdemeanors. He's looking at possible jailtime."

"I understand, I really do. This is the first time he's ever gotten in trouble though. He makes the B Honor Roll every quarter."

"Trish. I understand all of what you're saying and doing. I'd do the same thing if it was my child. I cannot however, give off the appearance that I'm favoring Travis just because he's our best player."

"If we were to go all the way through the playoffs, that would be a five-game suspension. That's the same as half an entire regular season. "

"I'm aware Trish. I haven't made a final decision about it though."

"He's sitting in jail for the weekend. He's lost scholarship offers. The fines are going to cost him everything he's saved. Isn't that enough?"

"No, it's not. He's going to be suspended. I simply haven't decided for how long."

"He just made a mistake. Haven't you ever made a mistake?"

"Of course. Just not legal trouble."

Trish picked up her glass of lemonade and took a nice drink. I looked at the game and it was halfway through the second quarter already. UW was up 10-3. I heard the glass hit the table. I looked back at her. She took a deep breath in and out.

"Do you find me attractive Shaun?"

"Excuse me?" I replied, knowing full well what she had said.

"Do you.....find me.....attractive?"

I smiled. "Of course. You're a beautiful woman Trish."

Trish has light brown skin. She was around five foot five and about one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She had long black hair that went past her shoulders and green eyes. Trish reminded me a lot of actress Tamara Taylor. She had B cup size breasts, small C cup at most. She had a perfect apple bottom booty going on. I'd seen her at the games and had spoken to her a few times.

Trish stood up and pulled the top of her pink scrubs up over her head. She had nice full tits. Her areolas were big, and her nipples were getting hard. She slipped off her slide on shoes, then sat down and took off her socks. I sat there and stared. I was thinking in my head, if I wanted to do this or not. What type of precedent would this set? She could blackmail me.

"While Mr. Jones is away on business with his secretary for the second time already this month, I'm going to take a shower and spend all night giving you a reason to let Travis play this postseason."

She turned around and slowly pulled the pants of her scrubs down, while looking back at me over her shoulder.

"What makes you think I'm interested or want to participate in your little plan Trish?"

She smiled at me "The bulge in your sweatpants tells me that you're very interested."

Since she'd already seen my tented sweats, I figured standing up wouldn't be a problem.

"I didn't get where I am today by thinking with my cock Trish."

"Well, I'm certainly not going to say anything. I'm a pediatric nurse." Trish said, walking towards me.

"Then why wait for the shower." I said, grabbing Trish and pulling her into me.

I kissed her hard at first. After a few moments it became passionate. Our tongues intertwining in each other's mouth. My hands cupping her breasts. Her hands on the back of my head. After a minute of heavy necking, Trish disengaged and dropped to her knees. She rubbed her hand up and down my bulge.

"Oooooohhhhhhh, it feels like Donna was right. Let's see just how big your dick is." she said looking up at me.

"How about we do not talk about my ex right now." I replied.

Trish reached up and slowly pulled my sweats and boxers down off my hips. My cock sprang out like a coiled snake and slapped against my abdomen.

"Holy shit!" she said while leaning back.

"Well, that's not a nice reaction when a guy has his dick out." I said laughing.

Trish leaned forward, took it in her hands and slowly started jerking it up and down.

"Just how big is this thing?" she asked.

"I'm exactly nine inches long and, seven and a half inches around. You can measure it if you want."

My big cock was the only thing, my good for nothing father gave me. He abandoned my mother when I was eight years old. He got my mother pregnant, and her family forced them to get married. Call it a shotgun wedding. My grandfather would've killed his ass, and everyone knew it. When my grandfather passed away, he didn't even wait for him to be buried. He took half the money in the bank, hooked the popup camper to his truck, and was gone.

"Darius isn't even six inches." she said.

Trish sucked and slobbered all over me for a few minutes, before pushing me back onto the couch. She lowered her head, sucking and rolling each one of my balls in her mouth, while stroking my spit covered cock up and down. I just leaned back and enjoyed what she was doing. As much as she tried, she couldn't take my whole cock in her mouth. It didn't matter though. She would speed up and slow down, twist her hands, tickle my sack with her fingernails. After ten minutes of a wonderful blowjob, I felt that wonderful and familiar tingle.

"Go faster, I'm gonna cum!" I said breathlessly.

Trish increased the speed of her mouth and hands. A few seconds later, I started cumming hard. As soon as the first rope of cum shot out of my cock, she took it deep as she could. When I finished, she pulled up off of me and smiled.

"You taste good." Trish told me licking her lips.

I sat up, grabbed her face, and kissed her. She grunted in surprise and then moaned in pleasure as we made out again. Trish started standing up, so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She squealed and giggled. I slapped her on the ass and started walking to my bedroom.

"You got a cute butt." Trish said with a giggle and slapped my ass in return.

"I'm about to wear yours out." I replied, as I opened my bedroom door and laid her on my bed.

I slid my hands up her legs, grabbed her matching pink thong and slid it off. I kissed the top of her foot. Then the inside arch of her foot. Then her ankle. Trish went from giggles to moans as I moved down her leg. As I got closer to her pussy, I could smell her arousal. When I got to her pussy, I skipped over it and went back up the other leg. Trish was moaning, then when I got to her calf, she giggled again.

I kissed the inside arch of her foot and she moaned loudly then said.

"It's time for you to fuck me, right now."

"I'm going to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want." I said, as I pulled her to the edge of my bed.

I grabbed her by the throat and started pushing my cock into her. She grabbed my wrist and her eyes bugled out.

"Oh Goooooodddddd. You're so big, slow down."

"Tell me what you want Trish." I said, as I pulled back and rubbed the head of my cock along the slit of her pussy, getting it nice and covered in her juices.

"Oooooooh, I want you to stick that big dick deep in my pussy baby." she cooed.

I pushed forward until I came to a complete stop. I had myself halfway buried in her tight box.

"Oooooooooo shit. Ooooooooooo fuck, you're thick." Trish moaned as she took loud, short breaths in and out.

I let go of her throat and took her leg in my left arm, putting her knee in my elbow. I took my right thumb and started playing with her clit, as I started thrusting in and out. I'd leave just my large head in then push back inside her. I was going slowly and forcefully. Pushing more and more of myself in with each stroke forward. Her moans got louder and throatier the deeper I got.

When I finally had bottomed out, Trish grabbed the sheets, arched her back, and I watched her eyes roll back as she groaned and came on my cock. I just held myself still. I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing over and over again.

I pulled most of the way out and grabbed her other leg. I put my hand underneath her knee and pinned her legs down to her body. I slid my cock back inside her pussy. I started picking up the speed of my thrusts after a few strokes. Trish was making sounds that were a mix of gurgling and moaning noises. After a few minutes of non-stop stroking, coherent words came out of Trish.

"Oh my god..... oh my god..... I'm fixin to cum again..... I'm gonna cum on your dick."

Trish let out a high pitch scream, as she came harder than I'd ever felt anyone cum on me before. I kept myself buried all the way, let go of her legs, and fell forward onto my hands. She immediately wrapped them around my waist, grabbed my arms and started grinding her hips against mine. I just let her ride it out and enjoyed the incredible tightness of her depths.

A minute or so later and many different babbling words later, she pushed me off of her to the side. My cock came out with an audible popping sound. I quickly rolled over off the side of my bed and stood up. Trish was turned over on her side shaking and mumbling. I walked over the end of my bed, grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me. She turned her body over as her feet hit the floor.

I used my foot and kicked her feet apart and slapped her ass hard. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with her entrance.

"Oh no..... Oh God....."

Once I felt my head pop in, I thrust hard and buried half my cock in one movement and held still again. Even though she was very wet, she still was having trouble taking me all the way in.

"Oooooooooooooooh God you're so big. Such a big dick."

I pulled back and thrust again. This time getting all but the last inch in. Trish tried to walk forward but ran into my bed. Seeing this, I moved my hands from her ass to her hips, pulled back and thrust myself fully this time, pining her down. Her feet came up off the floor and hooked around the back of my knees, as she screamed again. She was completely trapped and at my will.

I savagely pounded into her. The rippling effect of her ass whenever I thrust forward, was a beautiful sight to see. A few minutes later, Trish was cumming hard again. After letting her come down from this orgasm, I pulled out and slapped her on the ass.

"Get up on the bed, lay down on your back and spread your legs."

I watched Trish shakingly crawl up towards the head of my bed while she continued to moan,

"Oh my god. Oh my god."

She turned around, lay down on her back and looked at me. It was a combination of wonder, exhaustion, and lust. I'd seen it many times before. Their body was tired from how hard their orgasms were, but at the same time, they craved that feeling more. It was an addicting look and feeling for me. I loved seeing that look on the faces of different women. It gave me a sense of power over them.

"Tell me what you want Trish."

She was taking big deep breaths. Her chest heaving up and down.

"I want you to take that big white dick and pound my pussy into submission."

"You didn't use the magic word." I said, as I climbed onto my bed.

"Pleeeeeeease Shaun. Please don't make me wait anymore."

I scooted up between her legs and kissed up her body. First her inner thighs, then belly button. I spent a good minute or two on each of her nipples before moving onto her neck. Trish was moaning and had her hands on the back of my head. I finally slid up and kissed her hard. She groaned into my mouth, as she opened hers and let my tongue slip in. I leaned to the side a bit and grabbed my cock in my hand. I lined myself up for the third time and thrust forward with all the strength in my body.

This time, I buried all nine inches at once. Trish screamed into my mouth and started slapping my back. Her feet wrapped around the calf muscles on my legs. I slipped my arms underneath her shoulders, and grabbed the hair on the back of her head. I pulled hard enough to make her head go back and exposed her neck to me. She was grinding her hips against mine in a circle. I leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"I'm gonna mark you, so everyone knows you're my slut now."

I latched onto her neck and started sucking, as I pulled my cock all the way out and slammed back home again. When she brought her hands up to my head and tried to pull me away, I bit down into her neck and sped up my thrusts. When she moved her hands off my head and gripped my back, I slowed down into a steady rhythm. After a few minutes, I unlatched and started moving to the other side of her neck. She grabbed my head again, so I sped up again.

"Oh fuck, you're digging me out. Sooooooooooooo deep. Ooooooooooooh fuck so deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." she screamed out in another orgasm.

Her hands moved back down to my back. I felt her nails dig in hard. I immediately latched onto her neck again, as she started crying. I slowed back down into a rhythm of fully out, then fully back in. She was telling me thank you, between sobs. I deep dicked her this way for fifteen minutes straight. I learned that breathing through your nose, helps you not tire out as easily. I had great stamina because of this.

Trish had another three orgasms before I felt that familiar tingle coming from within me.

"You ready for me to cum?"

"FUCK YES, GIVE TO ME NOW."

"Tell me you want it slut."

"I WANT YOU TO FILL MY BLACK PUSSY FULL OF CUM! GIVE ME THAT CUM. GIVE TO ME." Trish screamed as she splayed her feet and legs out as wide as she could.

"Who do you belong to now?" I said, as I started thrusting as fast as I could go.

"I'M YOURS BABY. I'M YOURS. I BELONG TO YOU NOW. GIVE IT ME BABY. OOOOOOOOH FUCK, I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUMINGGGGGGGG!"

Trish having another hard orgasm, pushed me over the edge. I thrust myself to the root and let myself loose. That first shot of cum, felt like it went all the way to her brain. She wrapped her arms around my back and her legs around my hips. My balls ached painfully, as I emptied more cum in her than I had in a long time.

After what seem like an hour, I finally felt myself stop cumming. I was spent. I laid down on top of Trish and couldn't move. She was kissing me shoulder, my cheek, my neck, anywhere she could, as she sobbed once again.

I rolled off of her and onto my back. I could hear both of us breathing heavy and hard. I put my arm under head, and she glued herself to my side. She wrapped her leg between mine and cried into my body. I just stroked her back until eventually she fell asleep.

I had just gotten my arm back, when I heard a phone ring. I walked out to the front room and realized that it was her phone ringing. It read Darius on the screen. I smiled and answered it.

"Hello Dar, how's it going?"

"Who is this? Why are you answering my wife's phone?"

"Don't you recognize my voice Dar."

"Don't call me Dar asshole! Now where is my wife?"

I walked down the hall to my bedroom and then clicked on video chat. He clicked on accept. When he came on the screen, I had the phone pointing at his naked wife, sleeping on my bed.

"I'm gonna kill you, you motherfucker. Who are you? Show me your face!"

I moved the phone down until my face came into view.

"Coach Stevenson!" he said surprised.

"Dar, remember how you and your friends used to call Mr. Ed in high school?" I asked.

His eyes got big, and his mouth opened, but nothing came out.

"While you were off having sex with your secretary, I showed your wife what a big white thoroughbred can do." I said, as I hung up the phone and turned it off.

Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers