Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.
3.5k words
4.45
166.7k
216

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,195 Followers

All Characters are 18+ and don't read if you have issues with incest.

"Honey, everything alright?"

"It's my mom. She's single until my dad left 2years ago." Daisy said.

"Yea, I know, but what's troubling her?"

"She is still young and pretty, but why can't she just move one?"

"Do you ever ask her?"

"We talk every day about it, but she's hiding something from me. But I know it's about sex."

"Babe, she is your mom!"

"What's wrong with that? I still remember how you were looking at my mom's body in the pool, and your cock was rock hard after dumping two loads inside my throat."

"Babe, that's one time. I said sorry thousands of times to you."

"You know, I didn't tell one thing that my mom knows about your pervert thing."

"What the hell? Is that the reason your mom gives me a creepy smile every time sees me?"

"No, my mom smile because she knows how you fuck me."

"I don't know what to say, but my cock is rock hard right now. Why did you even say that to your mom?"

"We shared everything. And what's wrong with that? Girls tell everything to their friends, and you know my mom was a teen mom."

"Ok, I get it. So what are you gonna do now?"

"First, I'm gonna make you cum inside my pussy. then after reaching home, I'll tell you later."

Yes, yes, yes, Tyron!" Daisy moaned as her boyfriend slipped his long, hard, black cock into her small white pussy.

Tyron watched Daisy with lust in his eyes as her firm milky white tits jiggled back and forth on her chest with every thrust of his hips. "Are you enjoying that baby? Do you love it when I fuck your cute little pussy?" Tyron sped up his movements with talking.

"Yes, Baby, you know I love it," Daisy replied. Tyron's thrusts became heavier, quicker, and deeper as her moans became louder and louder. She tightened her pussy, and her orgasm raced to the surface, and she roared her satisfaction as though from a mountain peak. After their climaxes, they rested and laid together on the bed for a few seconds to catch their breath.

Daisy was a lovely little white girl with an incredible figure. She was around 5'6" tall and smooth. Her cute small face and wavy black hair, not to mention her wide hip, fat titties, and ass, made it simple to fuck her.

"I'm going home; see you at night."

"Are you telling your mom about this intercourse?"

"She knows where I'm now."

-------At evening

"Mom, have you ever had sex with a big thing? Like Tyron's."

"Tyron's what?"

"You know what I mean, mom."

"No, I don't."

"Don't play with me, just tell me."

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

"OMG, I knew it was you. Every night you started the fight with dad. But we shared everything even when I lost my virginity."

"Daisy, we share, but it's your mom and dad."

"Ok, don't tell me, and next time don't expect I'm gonna tell you everything."

"Damn. Alright, your dad kinda lost his sexual desire. Before you, we had sex every week and tried new sex positions. You know what happened later, but your dad never recovered sexually. He couldn't even make me orgasm anymore. I switched to vibrator and dildo, but your dad felt that insult. Things weren't going well, so it was better to move on."

"Ok, but why didn't you move on, mom?"

"I tried, but honestly, masturbation is better."

"I can prove you wrong. Do you ever orgasm multiple times while still doing?"

"What? Are you crazy? Even your dad never does that with his tool, hands, and mouth."

"Tyron makes me cum multiple times."

"Language!"

"What? We are talking about sex."

"Yes, but I'm your mom. You never tell me about that."

"There is more, mom. Tyron does that from his one shot."

"No way. Don't tell me Tyron gives you two shots."

"I have some pictures of his tool. If you...."

"Go away. You're talking dirty now."

"It's a one-time offer, mom. You will never have a daughter like me."

"Go to your room. You're becoming the 'S' word." Olivia yelled at Daisy.

At night, there was some noise coming from Daisy's room. Olivia quietly walked and saw it was Daisy and Tyron having sex. She wasn't sure why she was being so quiet or keeping an eye on the young love birds, but she did it anyway. Olivia's ears were battered by the intense sounds of her daughter being fucked by her black lover before she even had the door open far enough for her to see.

This immediately caused Olivia's pussy to tremble and fill with her fluids. Her body's reaction revealed why she unconsciously desired to watch them. She can hear her daughter pleading with her boyfriend to fuck her harder. "Oh Tyron, fuck me, harder, harder, yes, keep fucking me, fuck, m..mo..on..n," Daisy screamed. Olivia's eyes were drawn to her daughter's pussy riding her boyfriend's reverse cowgirl. Her hands were back on the bed on each side of Tyron, and her head was back in obvious pleasure as she screamed. Olivia watched as her lovely firm titties bounced boldly on her chest and her pussy stretched on Tyron's cock.

"WTF, how my little girl is taking that monster cock inside her small pussy?"

"You like riding and cumming on my cock, don't you, babe," Tyron asked.

"Yes, babe, I do. I wanna come all over that big, thick, black cock again. Pleeeeease fuck me come hard," Daisy begged.

"I was wrong. Daisy already becomes a slut for cock," Olivia couldn't believe her ears or thoughts. She couldn't even stop herself from becoming horny while watching the couple bang like beasts. She reached down and yanked up her nightgown, opened her legs, pushed her underwear to the side, and started toying with her wet pussy. She fiddled with her clit and pushed her fingers inside her overflowing horny canal. She bit her lower lip to avoid making a sound and continued to watch.

"Fuck me, honey, fuck me with that big, black cock, babe," Daisy keeps begging. Tyron reached up with both hands and mauled her firm boobs. She bounced harder and harder on his steel black shaft. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Daisy cried as the passion and pleasure enveloped her whole being. Screaming and panting the whole time, she reveled in the bliss of orgasm. When she had simmered down, she got off of Tyron's cock.

"Fuck, Tyron still fucking her. I can't hold my moan anymore and I need my dildo. Fuck, Daisy was right I need some cock like Tyron's," Olivia leaves them and spends the whole night masturbating and thinking about Tyron's big black cock.

-------Next morning

"Good morning, mom."

"GM."

"So, did you like how we fuck?"

"Shit...What are you talking about?"

"Come on, mom. Even Tyron saw that. You were fingering yourself and moaning."

"No, I didn't moan."

"Ok, mom."

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that in front of your BF. Does Tyron say anything?"

"No, but he got happy that he is gonna fuck mother and daughter in the same bed."

"You are kidding me. He didn't say that. I know Tyron very well."

"How about I arrange a date only for you two. You'll know him better after all, he is your daughter's future husband."

"I don't think Tyron will agree with you, he doesn't even look at me after the pool incident."

-------After college at Tyron's house

Tyron is standing and his cock making a huge bulge in his sweats. Daisy couldn't resist it anymore. She dropped to her knees and pulled his sweats down in one motion. His stiff cock bounced a bit. It was rock hard, but its girth and the weight kept it from standing straight out. She just gazed at it in awe for a moment just like she did the first time.

"What are you waiting for, it ain't gonna suck itself."

Daisy grabbed it, looked up at his black man, opened her mouth, and sucked in all she could handle. She was a fantastic cock sucker, and her slutty instincts took over. Daisy sucked and stroked and slobbered all over the thick black cock. Drool dripped from her mouth as she noisily pleasured her BF.

"Yes, baby like that. Suck my cock."

"Mmmm" Daisy moaned when Tyron grabbed her hair and talked dirty to her.

Tyron began pulling her hair harder as he drove his thick cock down her throat. "Oh, you like that huh? You are just a dirty little slut who loves to suck cock, aren't you?"

"Yes, honey I'm your dirty little slut."

Tyron was so excited because of last night's incident. He really enjoyed it as he felt his orgasm rise to the surface. Daisy starts sucking even harder and faster until he grunted loudly and unleashed his full load of cum down her throat. She moaned appreciatively and swallowed every drop. Tyron just leaned back and groaned the whole time really admiring the talents of his girlfriend's mouth.

When she was done, Daisy popped his still hard cock from her mouth and smiled up at him. "What's going on?"

"Babe, I'm sorry but I think last night your mom was there while we were making love."

"Yea, I know. She was there to have 3some with you. But you didn't even notice her."

"Babe, do you know what we are talking about?"

"So you don't think my mom is hot enough for your cock?"

"Babe, your mom is hot as fuck just like you. I can't believe she's really up for this."

"Mom wants you to take her on a date. Don't make me remind you."

"Ok, babe."

"I'm going home and text her too. She likes your cock so much."

-------Texting Olivia

Tyron-Hi, Miss Olivia

Olivia-Hi, how are you doing. I thought you didn't like me.

Tyron-I'm sorry I didn't mean to. But I have something that will make you happy. DICK PIC. DICK PIC"

...

......

"Mom, where are you?"

"Here, why are you yelling?"

"What are you doing upstairs? I entered the house and didn't even notice."

"Nothing, just cleaning my wardrobe. Btw, why did your BF send me..." Olivia stopped and said "Hi." instead of the dick pic.

"I told you he wants to fuck you."

"Hey, language."

"Sorry."

-------Olivia at her bedroom

I should find out the real truth of Tyron, I can't let my little daughter be obsessed with his big black cock. Fuck, what's wrong with me. Tyron is like my son. But I can't stop thinking for a second about his cock. Fuck me, I'm gonna play a little game with Tyron that he started or I did, whatever, I don't care anymore.

---texting Tyron

Olivia-I still can't believe that goes inside Daisy's hoo hoo. Are you tricking me with the camera angle?

...

.....

Tyron-Do you have time for dinner Tuesday night? After dinner, I'll prove it to you.

Olivia-Ok, pick me up from my house then.

Tyron- Wear something short and sexy. Ooo, one more thing, wear nothing underneath.

This boy is out of his mind. He just says to me, wear something slutty. Fuck what I have done. I should have first asked Daisy for permission. "Daisy, come here."

"Yes, mom."

"Tyron just asked me to go with him for dinner."

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Great, you need something from me to wear. You don't shop for a long time."

-------Before dinner

"Daisy, is it too much for your boyfriend?"

"Omg, mom you're looking so pretty and the 'S' word."

"No, you don't say that."

"You didn't wear a bra and I can see your nipple."

"It's... I don't find it comfortable, and it's summertime who wears a bra under their dress now."

---Doorbell

"It's Tyron. Let's go."

"Mom, he is my bf. Don't steal him from me."

---At car

"Ms. Olivia, you're looking gorgeous. I love your short backless velvet dress."

"Thank you, sweetie. You can call me Olivia. I'm not that old yet."

Dress Name: Glitter Spaghetti Straps Lace Up Back Bandage Bodycon Mini Club Party Dress.

At the restaurant, they spend some sweet time together. Tyron noticed that Olivia didn't wear a bra, and Olivia liked his little touch on her bareback. Tyron planned something he didn't know what's gonna happen but he asked Olivia "Can we go to my place after..."

Olivia shaved her whole body especially for Tyron's cock and her pussy spasmed from the moment she saw Tyron. She didn't think for a moment "Yes we can."

Tyron walked in, and Olivia slammed the door shut behind her. She knelt down and dragged his pants up to his ankles. Without hesitation, she took his hanging semi-hard cock and slipped it into her mouth. Tyron's cock was growing in his girlfriend's mother's mouth before he could even collect his thoughts.

"Fuck, now I know where Daisy got her blowjob skill. Yes, like that. Someone is eager for some big black cock, huh?"

Olivia simply ignored him and swallowed and stroked him for many minutes till he was rigid as steel hard. She enjoyed the sensation of it slipping into and out of her lips. She was turned on by the vein running over her lip and gasped with passion. She wanted it hard and in her boiling hot pussy. Then Tyron smacked her in the face with his cock to see Olivia's eagerness.

"How does my cock taste, slut?" He took a pause to allow the words to sink in. "I'll bet it tastes exactly like your daughter's pussy, because it was in there about one hour ago."

Olivia stopped blowing and looked at Tyron's eyes furiously.

"It was Daisy. She didn't let me go with full balls of loads with her mother. Last time she didn't like my hard cock in the pool while you're sunbathing."

Olivia hesitated, but just briefly before slowly swallowing Tyron's thick hot shaft all the way to his balls. She deep-throated him multiple times to show her skill as a cock sucker. "Suck all her cum off my cock, and I'll make you cum exactly as she did on my cock." Tyron irritated her once again.

Olivia did exactly that, sucking him clean of everything on his sticky cock. When she thought his cock was ready, she stopped and looked up at him from her knees, and pleaded, "Please fuck me," in the most seductive voice she could muster. She didn't mind how embarrassing it sounded. She wasn't going back home until he put his cock inside her pussy, and she figured that was what would induce him to do it.

"Then strip and get on the bed"

Olivia slowly stood, pulled her dress off revealing her big tits, and the flat stomach she had just like her daughter. She was not wearing panties. Her pink shaved pussy was revealed, and Tyron scolded her, "Your daughter's pussy is also bald like you. You need to keep clean like that, or this will be the first and last time you feel this black cock inside that slutty pussy of yours."

"Damn, you have big fucking boobs," Tyron told her as he lifted each one with his hand. He squeezed them and Olivia moaned. Then he pinched each nipple, and she moaned louder. "You like these boobs played, don't you?"

"Mmm ahh mmm, yesss," Olivia replied.

Tyron turned her around and bent her over the edge of the bed. Olivia's tits dangled low from her chest. Tyron lined up his cock with her dripping pussy and drove it in with one stroke.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! go slow." Olivia replied.

Tyron left it buried in her and then circled his hips a few times letting her feel how deep he was inside her pussy. Olivia moaned her approval and pushed her ass back against his rotations, savoring the feel and depth of his penetration. She had not felt her husband's dick even half this big before. She loved her husband, but he just didn't have the equipment to make her pussy feel like this. She needed this kind of fuck.

Tyron began a slow forceful rhythm, and Olivia relished in the feel of his substantial cock as it was pounded into her pussy. For the next few minutes, there was no sound except flesh slapping against each other as both participants enjoyed the ride. Tyron watched as Olivia's thick round ass rippled with each of his powerful strokes and he just couldn't resist slapping that fat white ass. How could he have known that Olivia loved her ass to be slapped?

"You have a tight pussy compared to women your age. I can see now that Daisy's dad didn't treat you right."

"I'm 38 but I take care of my body. Now stop talking and fuck me harder and spank my slutty ass. Mmm mmm ooo mmm" Olivia replied.

"You like that slut?"

"Oh Yesssssssssssss"

He slapped her again.He slapped her once more. Olivia screamed with delight. He slapped her again. She shouted once more. For the next 15 strokes, Tyron complemented each fuck stroke with a smack between them. Olivia screamed more and louder until her right cheek turned bright red. He stopped slapping her behind, but kept fucking, increasing up the tempo a little squealed with pleasure. Again he slapped her. Again she screamed. Tyron accompanied each fuck stroke with a slap between them for the next 15 strokes. Olivia screamed louder it seemed each time until her right cheek was so red. He stopped smacking her ass, but continued his fucking, picking up the pace a bit.

"Don't stop, please!" Olivia yelled. She was on the verge of orgasm.

Tyron did as she begged, continuing to fuck her faster and spanking her. That was what Olivia needed, and she came. She cam as she had never cum before. She screamed and moaned the whole time, and Tyron fucked and slapped her the whole time. She kept screaming that she was coming. It was a good thing that she was in Tyron's house. It's normal in this house. People know that Tyron fuck sluts in his house, or one of them might have come over to see if she was ok.

"I never watched a girl moan and scream like you."

Tyron wasn't sure what to do as Olivia slouched with contented fatigue. All the young females he had fucked had never collapsed like this, but none of them had come like this either. He paused for a second before pulling Olivia out of her soaked pussy and tossing her over on her back.

"Spread your legs wide open slut, you'll never feel a small dick inside after this night."

Olivia spread her legs for the sexy young black man. Tyron slid his stiff cock into her quenched and flooded cunt. He began to pound her like a jackhammer for the next 10 minutes. There was no regard for the woman below him, he just love to fuck a slut as she deserve. He watched Olivia's big tits rock back and forth on her chest with each thrust of his hips.

Olivia thinking watching his power fuck, "He had just fucked my daughter not too long ago, but his staying power is really good." Just watching this powerful young man fuck her silly was such a turn-on to her. She played with her tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. "Fuck me, fuck, aaaaaa eeeeeeeeee."

Tyron pulled up his cock and started rubbing her clit so rough. In a second Olivia starts squirting all over her and him. "Fuck fuck, fuck. What did you just do to me?" Olivia screamed out of ecstasy.

"You never squirt before, fuck. You have a lot of things to explore, Miss."

Before Tyron would come, Olivia would have two more orgasms herself. Something she had never done. Olivia was extremely exhausted by the time Tyron proclaimed his growing cum. She wasn't awake enough to tell him not to enter her. Her spouse had been repaired by vasectomy, so she didn't need to use birth control.

Tyron flooded her pussy with cum and lay down on the bed. "Clean my cock before it gets dry, slut."

Olivia hasn't any strength left to talk back with Tyron or yell about his cum inside her pussy. She nodded and started blowing his big black cock covered with cum and pussy juices.

----Tyron's phone starts ringing

"Hi, babe. Why are you still up this late? Everything alright?" Tyron put the phone on the loudspeaker.

"Yes, I'm ok. Where are you guys? How's my mom doing?"

"She's doing great." Looking at her while sucking his fresh fucked cock. "We are almost finished here. She's having a desert now. "Olivia's throat was hurting the moment Daisy's call came.

To be continued----

There are still 18 drafts in my account and they are my unique ideas. Anyone who wants to help me with my stories and writing, you guys are most welcome. Check my profile to connect with me. I really love reading comments, so never forget to write one.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,195 Followers